Flora [ 6 ]  [14.63%]
Total Votes: 41
Guests cannot vote 
Boo
post Aug 21 2007, 11:16 PM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I think its very weird that Bloom is winning this poll... the title is 'Which Enchantix Fairies Crystal is Most Powerful?" She's winning, and yet she doesn't even have her full enchantix power. o_O

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Aug 22 2007, 7:39 AM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I think because everyone is made to believe that Dragonfire = Ultimate force in the Winx universe.
musaenchantixthe...
post Aug 22 2007, 6:16 PM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

i agree with you Boo.
its making me mad. they probabely voting her cause it could be their favorite. but this isn't a poll on whos your favorite fairy. so people just cause you think she has the dragonfire doesn't make her that powerful. plus its saying whos crystal is powerful. bloom doesn't really got that yet. she didn't earn it. mia gave it to her. but its not powerful like the other. she didn't defeat the creature in episode 18 i think it was in. and other stuff i saw in the italian version but i ain't going to say. you people have to watch. then you'll see bloom crystal isn't powerful.
sorry didn't mean to be mean.

--------------------
Boo
post Aug 22 2007, 8:46 PM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (musaenchantixthebest @ Aug 22 2007, 06:16 PM) *
i agree with you Boo.
its making me mad. they probabely voting her cause it could be their favorite. but this isn't a poll on whos your favorite fairy. so people just cause you think she has the dragonfire doesn't make her that powerful. plus its saying whos crystal is powerful. bloom doesn't really got that yet. she didn't earn it. mia gave it to her. but its not powerful like the other. she didn't defeat the creature in episode 18 i think it was in. and other stuff i saw in the italian version but i ain't going to say. you people have to watch. then you'll see bloom crystal isn't powerful.
sorry didn't mean to be mean.

I was going to add in my post that the title of the thread isn't 'who is your favorite winx fairy' but I didn't, afraid I'd sound too harsh. So I'd have to agree with you, no offense to Bloom fans. Its best to pay attention to what the poll is asking before picking.

I agree with you as well P-girl...But on the contrary, if its 'the most powerful' then what if darkar had gotten the 'ultimate power'? Wouldn't that be the 'ultimate'? I don't actually think the dragon fire should be claimed the most powerful when in fact, in the show, it can be beaten and/or taken over.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
P-girl
post Aug 22 2007, 8:53 PM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy

Well,I have to admit, I didn´t really know what force Darkar wanted to have..... But wasn´t it related to the Dragonfire? I mean, the Dragonfire was what created the entire magical universe. Without it, life (Or at least, magical life.) Wouldn't have existed. Pretty powerfull if you ask me. It's just that the current wielder doesn't know how to use it to full extend.
musaenchantixthe...
post Aug 23 2007, 8:13 PM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy

yes darker is connected with the dragonfire. but he is the dark. bloom is the light.
i thought the dragonfire was just powerful didn't know it created the magical universe. all i know that created was sparks which they say is were it last rested. but i don't it created the universe.
and Boo is right. if its so powerful how come it been defeated and stolen so many time. i totally agree with you, Boo.

--------------------
P-girl
post Aug 24 2007, 7:51 AM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy

The force might be powerful, but Bloom is not. She's a teenager, she can't possibly be a powerfull wielder of so much power. It's all about utilization. (Man, I use that word a lot around here.)
musaenchantixthe...
post Aug 24 2007, 7:24 PM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

probably why bloom is weak is cause her planet is kind of destroy. cause if the planet is destroy isn't its magic also destroy. its part of the planet. but since its under that ice spell, it probably weaking bloom power.
and not just bloom has the power. so do her parents and daphne.
i know they say the dragonfire was pass down to her. but a bit of the magic must stay with daphne and her parents when they gave it to her. that is how they are connected and why bloom is the only one who can see daphne.

--------------------
Boo
post Aug 27 2007, 11:32 PM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy

Plus, technically, if the power was passed from generation from generation, and as it was passed, the person that passed it on kept some of it, Bloom wouldn't have the whole dragon fire, just a portion of it. Also, she obviosly doesn't know how to use it anyway...Darkar could take over her and make her evil, so it must not be as powerful as its said to be really... she also got it stolen.

--------------------
winxclub-joy
post Aug 28 2007, 3:52 AM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

Humm, I think that Bloom is just a teenager plus she still can't control her powers yet. Remember she's from earth. or maybe some magical beings learnt how to use magic since young. So thats why Bloom is kinda different...

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Aug 28 2007, 2:58 PM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Yes as she did not really seem to get to grips with magic and magix very well in season 1

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Veronica
post Nov 6 2007, 1:32 PM
Post #52

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

I voted for Tec, she sure did something big with her crystal in season 3.

--------------------

Once there was a realm, different from all the others.
It was believed that once someone would become the new protector and save this realm.

Will she suffer?
"THE PROTECTOR OF DIYA" By Veronica

plz don't try to interrupt me. i've got my own life too. xD
WinxFairyAlianne
post Apr 3 2008, 2:38 PM
Post #53

Sirenix Fairy

I voterd stella!

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Apr 15 2008, 11:36 PM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Something tells me this is has turned into a popularity vote. I did vote for Tecna (and not because she's my favorite). I had to compare what we knew of the girls and base it upon their experiences in the show. Out of all of the incidents where fairy dust was used Tecna's was a significantly powerful moment. She closed a gate that couldn't be closed by all of the wizard/elders combined. It was a hopeless situation where the only scroll used to close the gate was lost in the wind. Tecna used powerful magic to close that gate. The other Winx girls have not shown similar instances of their powers, but that isn't to say it isn't inside them either. But we did see Tecna's power and I have to stick with my decision on this one.

This post has been edited by Zhanneel: Apr 15 2008, 11:37 PM
Boo
post Apr 17 2008, 10:53 PM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Apr 15 2008, 11:36 PM) *
Something tells me this is has turned into a popularity vote. I did vote for Tecna (and not because she's my favorite). I had to compare what we knew of the girls and base it upon their experiences in the show. Out of all of the incidents where fairy dust was used Tecna's was a significantly powerful moment. She closed a gate that couldn't be closed by all of the wizard/elders combined. It was a hopeless situation where the only scroll used to close the gate was lost in the wind. Tecna used powerful magic to close that gate. The other Winx girls have not shown similar instances of their powers, but that isn't to say it isn't inside them either. But we did see Tecna's power and I have to stick with my decision on this one.

I agree. The whole Omega plot was the reason I put my vote in for Tecna for this poll. It upsets me that it got treated like it was another, "who is your fave fairy" kind of thread. Ah well, at least there are discussions that point differently.

Now here's something I wonder:
Bloom is winning this poll... could somebody please tell me why? I can't really think of a time she used her healing powers for something really huge or anything. Please, enlighten me. ^_^

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Apr 18 2008, 3:29 AM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Lol, would love to help you out with that question too, too bad the only answer is "popularity" X_X. I don't think those people properly read the object of the poll. They saw "Bloom" and clicked without a thought perhaps. Or if they really did think Bloom's was the most powerful I would at least like a reason as to why they chose her....not that, like you said, there really is such a reason. But I did just notice that Tecna is now the runner up ^^. At least there were some thinkers in here. And even those who voted for some of the other girls at least backed it up with some kind of reason. It kind of feels like high school to me all over again. The leader of the group always is picked as the best, prettiest, etc.
Boo
post Apr 19 2008, 3:04 PM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

Now if only those who voted for Bloom would share their opinions.
I'm guessing it may be our younger members, in that case, I would give them a pass since most of us are older.
That seems to be the case with Bloom most of the time (the high school scenario as you explained). It also depends on which age group you're talking to though. It seems most of the older fans really don't like Bloom all too much...
*does a happy dance*
Tecna is at least in second place in this poll.

I just noticed that nobody voted for Layla. I can tell why; was there a time that she used her healing power charm by herself? I know she used healing power once, but it was from her wings (to heal her eyesight).

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Apr 20 2008, 3:16 PM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Yes, I am happier that there are plenty of older Winx fans on this site. That is why I had to get up and leave the winxclub.tv forums. I would write post after post just trying to get the kids to think for themselves and not automatically say "I love Bloom" and then never back up why the other characters weren't as good (or better). So thank goodness for this site! And sorry to Layla, but then we never knew how powerful her crystal was.
humbu111
post Apr 20 2008, 3:28 PM
Post #59

Cosmix Fairy

actually they showed it in Point of No Return on some mermaids

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Unica-Musa
post Apr 21 2008, 3:51 PM
Post #60

Sirenix Fairy

Now if only those who voted for Bloom would share their opinions.
I'm guessing it may be our younger members, in that case, I would give them a pass since most of us are older.
That seems to be the case with Bloom most of the time (the high school scenario as you explained). It also depends on which age group you're talking to though. It seems most of the older fans really don't like Bloom all too much...
*does a happy dance*
Tecna is at least in second place in this poll.

I just noticed that nobody voted for Layla. I can tell why; was there a time that she used her healing power charm by herself? I know she used healing power once, but it was from her wings (to heal her eyesight).

I may be younger than you but I'm watching winx since I've been 5 .....
And I've never liked Bloom tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Unica-Musa: Apr 21 2008, 3:56 PM

--------------------

Pics of Musa found on this forum! Forum set by me!

Thnx to wonderful Zhaaneel I have this cool animated siggy

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 3:33 PM