Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> The Protector Of Diya, A Winx Club-styled fanfiction
Veronica
post Oct 31 2007, 1:22 PM
Post #1

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

Ok. Here's something about how it's gonna be.

There's a 13-year old girl, Hilary, who has a special ability: everytime when she was very sad or mad, she started to glow. One day she runs away to search for her gone sister and finds a kingdom called Diya.

PROMO

Then I saw something on the highest shelf. It was a bunch of papers… I climbed up to grab them but I could not reach them well. So I shaked the shelf a little and the papers came down… But I was stunned seeing who they belonged to.

Dear Mrs. Pearce
It’s me, Severina. I am telling you, that it is my destiny to leave this school forever. I know that you will miss me and everything I ever did to you. If you read this letter and you’re not her, then I know I have faced one as powerful.

After 1 (or more replies) i will post the first chapter. If i don't get any replies in 3 days, i'm gonna put it here anyway xD

--------------------

Once there was a realm, different from all the others.
It was believed that once someone would become the new protector and save this realm.

Will she suffer?
"THE PROTECTOR OF DIYA" By Veronica

plz don't try to interrupt me. i've got my own life too. xD
Go to the top of the page
musaenchantixthe...
post Oct 31 2007, 8:46 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

write more.

--------------------
dragonFire
post Oct 31 2007, 8:55 PM
Post #3

Bloomix Fairy

wow write more.

------------------
sanya_bloom
post Nov 1 2007, 12:36 AM
Post #4

Harmonix Fairy

Sounds interesting...

--------------------
NO... NO... IT WAS NOT ME ....NOT THIS TIME...*SNICKER*
Veronica
post Nov 1 2007, 5:24 AM
Post #5

Bloomix Fairy

Here's it icon_biggrin.gif

Chapter 1
THE ROAD

I was walking on the street. I had done this thousands of times, again and again, day after day. I was walking: always on the same route from home to school. I remembered it: it was long and it went through the city: I knew I would not have to walk this same route again anymore: I knew it, the route was going to change…

Everyone stared at me always. They stared at me for unknown reasons: I don’t know why was that, I looked normal anyway: but my mom had noticed it too. She stared at me also.

Everytime I felt sadness, great happiness or awful sorrow I started to glow. I didn’t notice this myself. It came back once in a while, and it was gone again… I did not believe in magic. This world goes on: we can’t use magic to change it.

Soon I was reaching the yard of our school. It was a hard and gray concrete parking lot, with a few of old benches covered with vines. I glared at the school: the same building, a building out of red tiles, where I had to suffer the next 6 hours. Of course I had friends there:
but my glow was noticed by them too.
Today, I could not see myself as the same person in the mirror anymore. I looked different, and I was different from inside. I finally had seen the glow myself. And here’s how it started.
I ran upstairs. The stairway was cold and colourless: when I saw the door, I could feel the colours again. This was the corridor I loved. The floor was covered with orange tiles and the walls were filled with pieces of creativity: when you reached the ninth grade you could paint a wall with a couple of buddies. But I never reached that: I was going to leave this place very soon.
I saw 2 of my friends at the locker. I grabbed my keys from my blue schoolbag and took out a bottle of old coke and my jacket: I had left it overnight to school by accident. We started listening to some music by Kylie West: Stronger. When I heard this song I knew there was something special in me. I was not an ordinary 13-year old with some buddies in middle-school. I had had enough.

“Please open your books from page 112.” Our teacher said. I was biting my pencil and I stared at the page. How come I could understand this? I hated math, I never got a thing out of our teachers explanations. Some girls at the back were giggling and doing their own stuff. I was more comfortable in being just calm, I’m not the “bad girl”, but I’m not a “little angel” either.
“Do you get this stuff?” My friend asked. Her hair was a black and boring bob, but there was something with her eyes. Her eyes; they were somehow mystical and their shape was unique: the lashes were perfect and if you knew how beautiful her eyes were, you didn’t have to care about her old-schooled hairstyle.
“Umm, I don’t get it either…” I pointed out and smiled. I was bored and started drawing pictures of my idols and crushes, many were actors from movies and some were even from a book. My crystal thinking was suddenly shattered when I noticed that our teacher, Mr Facinelli was standing right behind me and reading my notebook behind my shoulder. I was frustrated.
“This is not 9 degrees! Can’t you see, or do I have a stupid stundent here?” The mathteacher said as loudly as possible, so the whole class could hear about my mistake. I stared into his dark-brown eyes and felt hatred inside me.
“It’s wrong, wrong, wrong. Detention”, he said with a silky and soft voice. I saw that he had messed up the whole page with some ballpoint pen, and I had to rip it off. I hated him so much, that I accidentally broke my ruler. The other end fell on the floor and the other flew to someone’s face in the back. And it could have not been worse: this person was Ashley Solcer. She was the ultimate diva in our class, who always threatened stundents by yelling: “I’m telling!” and “My dad’s so gonna sue you!”
“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry!” I apologized.
“Throwing rulers is a bad thing! My dad’s gonna sue your mom, and your dad, and you when you get older! This is revenge!”
I gulped when hearing the word: dad. I had no dad. My dad was dead. He was dead, and if someone mentioned him, it hit me hard. Suddenly I noticed I was biting my nails. I didn’t concentrate in anything on the whole lesson: this stuff was so boring: telling from everyones look. The look on my face surely wasn’t pleasant. I was mad to Facinelli, Ashley and so much more stuff.
The rest of the schoolday went on with boring subjects like Physics, History and Geography. I was tired and wishing to go home. On the long break, me and my friends decided to have some fun. We went to the restroom and made ourselves new kind of hairstyles and we put much makeup on. I looked laughing at Edeline’s face, she’s not my best friend but she could always make me laugh. Her tanned skin looked pale when I stared at it: she had put too much makeup on. Her blonde hair was in a messy bun and it was hard for me too keep it up. I had used some lipstick to color my lips reddish, and my hair was tied up in two yellowish ponytails. This moment of happiness didn’t last long.

“Hello, losers.”
It was Ashley and her friend, Ruby. Ruby’s name went perfectly with her looks: her skin was almost white, and her hair was passionately red. She had icy cold, blue eyes, that looked like two gemstones.
“Yeah, and Hilary, you look pathetic.”
Heard it? That is my name. I hate it. It’s ugly.
“Get out of here, Edeline, and you others too. Only Hilary can stay!” Ashley commanded. “Now.”
“What do you want now?” I was cheeping. “The ruler thing was just an accident. Stop harassing me.”
“There’s something I want to tell you about you. You’re ugly. Your hair is the same colour as pee.”
I felt rage inside me.
“I’ve really got to tell you… About a term called revenge. And as revenge from ruining my face, I will get to ruin you.”
Ashley opened her purse and took out scissors.
“This… Is for throwing the ruler!” Ashley growled suddenly and chopped of a bit from my other ponytail. I backed up but I noticed that I had accidentally stepped into one WC and Ashley locked the door behind me. I was stuck between a toilet and a diva with a pair of scissors: this was the end.
“And this… Is for trying to outsmart me!”
She cut of my fringe and I jumped to kick her.
“Do you want more?”
“Stop it!!!” I yelled.
“Yup, I knew it.” She said calmly putting the scissors back to her purse. “You’re a coward, just like your sister.”
“What?” I gasped and stared straight into her gray eyes.
“Yes. Your sister…” Ashley started. “Loved my brother once. Well actually, I don’t think she really did.”
I was stunned.
Ashley continued: “They were supposed to get engaged after my brother had graduated. Now I’m actually glad, that we’re not relatives. I could not stand it: a loser, my stepsister or something!”
“Go on.” I said cautiously.
“Your sister had left him. We found her loving some stupid guy, and now my brother was in a heartbreaking situation. I know, that you’re exactly like her…”
“Like what?!” I asked and I noticed that I was standing up.
“Like her… a lier, a coward, and a traitor.”
I was boiling with fury. I did not know what I was doing.
“MY SISTER IS NOT A TRAITOR!!!” I hollered, and then…
SLAM.
I had slapped Ashley with all my power. She collapsed, stood up panting and called Ruby up.
You are a filthy and annoying jerk.” She said at me. Then she left.
I glared at her with a super-angry look. Now I hated this world even more. I had only a few people who cared about me, and later on I didn’t even find them. When I was leaving school, I noticed that there was something looking like my mirror Mr. Facinello had distrained from me a few months ago. I was reaching up to it, but someone closed the door behind me and locked it.
I saw a flash of Ashley’s brown hair. I knew she had done this.
I tried to open the door by banging it, but it was useless… I could yell help from someone: that person could open the door and I could go home.
But my courage just wasn’t enough. Nobody was here anymore. I banged the door again, and eventually gave up and thought up a decision: Ok, I can’t get out. I’m gonna be here the whole night. I’m gonna…miss the last episode of prison break?!!?
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!”
What I could do here? This was just a stupid room with old stuff taken away from the stundents.
Taken away from the stundents?

I started looking what I could find here. On the lowest shelf I saw a skateboard. It looked very old: like it had been there for years! When I was looking around, my eyes suddenly were nailed to a bag full of stuff. I opened it, and it was like a gold mine:
it was full of makeup and nail polish. I was exploring the bag, it was so full of everything: three lipsticks in three unique shades of red and purple… All kinds of eyeshadows and mascara! And I even had a mirror with me. Maybe I could have some fun with all this stuff. But then I saw some slip on the bottom of the bag.

This purse belongs to Ashley Solcer

What? I had found Ashley’s purse! But I’m sure she’s not looking for it anymore because it had been here for a while already. She had enough makeup on everyday so why would she need it?

Then I saw something on the highest shelf. It was a bunch of papers… I climbed up to grab them but I could not reach them well. So I shaked the shelf a little and the papers came down… But I was stunned seeing who they belonged to.

Dear Mrs. Pearce
It’s me, Severina. I am telling you, that it is my destiny to leave this school forever. I know that you will miss me and everything I ever did to you. If you read this letter and you’re not her, then I know I have faced one as powerful.

Severina! She was my sister! I saw her last time as a little girl, and I thought she had only been hiding for us years. But… what did she mean with the sentence: I have faced one as powerful.
My glow had nothing to do with this. N-O-T-H-I-N-G.
Then I remembered everything Ashley had said about her.
“I know, that you’re exactly like her… a lier, a coward, and a traitor.”
I hated Ashley’s sentence anyway. She seemed to have this “innate charisma” but she used it in a wrong way. I noticed suddenly that I was crying.
“I wanna get out of here!!!” I screamed. Suddenly I noticed that I was glowing. I had never noticed it before, but now it was right there. It was possible.
I tried to bang the door but I didn’t touch it… What had actually happened?
Then I was startled. I saw the library classroom right in front of me. The school was dark and the lights were out but I could notice me glowing still and it created a little light there, so I saw that my leg was halfway on the other side of the door! I pulled it quickly out but then I remembered the letter. It was still in the room… But I could not trespass the door anymore, I just ran. The corridor looked spooky in the night, and when I looked at my watch, it was very late. The time in the storage room actually went very fast, and it wasn’t a surprise. Full of old but fun stuff.
Downstairs I noticed I was next to the cafeteria in hall A. There was some kind of wall between the cafeteria and the hall that was not there daytime. I turned around searching for the door, and it took time for me to open it. Tears pouring from my eyes I finally got it open and I ran away, thru the school field, right into the woods of Black Willow

I'll post chapter 2 right when it's ready!

--------------------

It was believed that once someone would become the new protector and save this realm.

Will she suffer?

musaenchantixthe...
post Nov 1 2007, 9:24 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

that was so good. write more please.

--------------------
sanya_bloom
post Nov 1 2007, 11:05 PM
Post #7

Harmonix Fairy

Awesome story, and quite interesting, keep on writing.

--------------------
NO... NO... IT WAS NOT ME ....NOT THIS TIME...*SNICKER*
Veronica
post Nov 2 2007, 1:39 PM
Post #8

Bloomix Fairy

Ok, here's the next chapter. The 3rd is going to take a while to come because i'm not ready with it yet. So please wait patiently.

In the last part, for those who haven't read it...
Hilary has an extraordinary skill: she glows when feeling strong emotions. On one normal schoolday, she gets locked into a storage room and has to find her way out. She uses her glow and then runs away to the woods of black willow.

Chapter 2
THE HOUSE OF KETAN

Hilary was walking in the woods of Black Willow. The clock was ticking, it was already eleven. She came there to calm down: what happened today at school was a shock. But why she didn’t just go home and cry in her bed? Had she just changed from the things that happened tonight and would fix it all by going away, faraway from home? She was tired and tried to suffocate from running too much. When she stopped to sit on a rock, she saw something very spooky.
A white glow… Something, in the shape of human came towards her glowing absolutely white.
“Who are you?” Someone said. “Don’t be afraid.”
It was a determined but soft voice and the glowing creature came standing right in front of Hilary’s body.
“Leave me alone”, Hilary cried.
“Sorry to hear about you”, the glowing one said, “But I know things about Severina. She has once again faced one as powerful.”
“What?” Hilary pointed out. “What did you say…”
“Yes… Severina…”
“Show me the way.”
The couple was walking on the road. The forest seemed to turn looking even more like a maze on the way: and finally when the angelic creature stopped, she said: “Welcome to the house of Ketan.”
“Your name’s Ketan?”
“No, it’s Aurora”, she said “but Ketan is my last name.”
I didn’t see a house. I only saw some stupid, old oak tree, and a door. A DOOR?!
Hilary heard muttering and suddenly the door opened, and 3 little elves flew on her face.
“GET THESE THINGS OF ME!” She screamed.
“Gainell! Gallagher! Galatea! Get off!”
“We won’t, we won’t…” The elves were singing and Galatea dropped on Hilary’s shoe. She was wearing milk-white clothes and a elf hat. Hilary noticed Galatea as the only gnome to be a girl.
“Yeah… This is just too weird…” Aurora notified her. “These guys right here are my gnomes. They just help me in cleaning the house and other things I don’t have time to do. I am a guardian of the mid-world in between the kingdom of Kaiya and normal Earth. The only ones who enter this forest are either magical, stupid or wanting to kill themselves. There is no way out if you don’t have magic: I am only visible to them.”
“Magic is not real”, Hilary stated.
“How come you won’t believe me, even though I already took you to my home and 3 gnomes come on jumping on your face? If you still won’t believe, then it’s your own fault”, Aurora commented on Hilary. She felt like she would apologize, but there was still something wrong with thinking. This whole day hadn’t happened. She was home, sleeping in her sweet and comfortable bed away from this stubborn glowworm who tried to convert her into some magical wonderland with pixies and unicorns.
“We don’t happen to have so called unicorns in this realm.”
It was like Aurora was reading her thoughts.
“I will tell you more about your duty tomorrow, it’s going to be and important day!. But please, now it’s very late, so get yourself a bed upstairs and be as comfortable as you could be. Remember, if you need something, like a glass of milk, call on them”, Aurora reminded pointing on the elves.
“Ok…” I said looking frustrated. Hilary went upstairs into a wooden corridor with doors to like 5 rooms, and picked one that looked comfortable. I loved the room where there was a balcony, where the stars could be seen from. She didn’t know where she was anymore. Was that blink of light maybe the city, or someone who would come and pick her up? That really got her hopes up, but she noticed herself as way too tired. So she let myself fall on the comfortable bed and try to sleep.
“Umm… Gallagher?” She suddenly whispered into the darkness.
“Yes”, Was heard.
“Could you umm… bring me some newspaper… or magazine? And some milk propably?”
“Sorry, we don’t have your stupid newspapers. As well as that I could throw you out immediately.”
“SILENCE!” Hilary growled. If there’s no newspaper, then don’t bring me anything else. Be off with you.”
Gallagher vanished into a blue puff of smoke and his little hat was still on the bed. Hilary changed her shirt into something found from the old and wooden closet in the room and she took her jeans off. Then she grabbed hold of the sweet pillow and tried to fall asleep. Her dreams were random thoughts about Ashley and Facinelli being embarrassed.

The morning was whitening up the brownish autumn sky. The sun could barely be seen through the huge and wide cloudy curtain that coloured the sky gray. When Hilary woke up she remembered where she was: this was the house of Ketan. She had come there last night.
“Hello, Hilary! Good morning!” Aurora said wonderfully.
“Yup… Just a few more minutes…” Hilary muttered. But she was woken up by the three little gnomes, Gallagher, Galatea and Gainell.
“I have to tell you something! So I insist you to wake up at once and listen to me.” Aurora told her.
“Ok…” Hilary answered and she loosened the elves from her hair.
“I’ve got something to tell you about Severina and things about you too. Let’s get downstairs.”
The couple walked to the teatable and the gnomes were following.
“I’m listening”, Hilary said and yawned.
“Your sister Severina was not an ordinary schoolgirl. She left the school at the age of 15 because she received a letter from me. Her dream was to teach at your school, but her destiny was to help our world. She is a protector of the realm of Valterra and she draws her magic from the most bright star in our sky, Solaric Centrale.” Aurora spoke and slurped her tea.
“But where is she now?”
“Well… We don’t know. She disappeared a few years ago and we have not found her yet. This all happened on the black night in Diya. The protector had died and she was supposed to find someone to take her place. Before that she left a barrier around the castle of Diya, but it’s getting weakener all the time, after it was cursed. When we will find a new protector, our realm shall be saved. And now, that your sister is gone…”
“Where is Severina? Is she alive?”
“I don’t know my dear, I don’t know. But you are her sister, so you should find her and take the queen’s place as the protector of Diya. Want some tea?”
“Yes, and thanks. But I can’t leave my world like this! This magic-thing has gone way too far! First you dragged me into this stinkin’ hole and then you are forcing me to stay here and…”
Hilary was interrupted by Aurora. “That is what we wish. You can anyway return to your world, but then you shall never enter this one again.”
Hilary put down her head. She thought of the thing.
If I would leave my world, I would not have to suffer from Ashley and Facinelli, but she would leave something else too. Her friends, her home… And her mother.
“I…” Hilary started. Then she swallowed and said: “I can’t do it. I can’t leave my mom alone into the cold and lonely world. It’s not right.”
Her hands were shaking and her teacup was clanking.
“Maybe you can’t enter her world by staying there forever, but there’s some little things we use for transporting into other worlds. One is the cloning spell, which makes a clone out of you and keeps it here so you can enter another realm. Always when you want back, just say: ‘Backus bodyus’ and you will return to the ‘clone’s body’ and be here again.”
Hilary was hesitating. “That… So… Then I could stay here.”
“That’s just what I meant.”
Hilary was glowing for joy.
“But where I will study? I don’t wanna stay… umm…”
“You won’t stay stupid. I’ve got a couple of teachers who will come to teach you all the things you need to learn from magic into the castle. I first of all have to get to the village to find a few of people who can give you the permission to own the castle of Diya. It’s not a long way. Meanwhile, you can do something nice here: and the gnomes will be here for protection. But you must not enter the woods again, or you will leave this realm.”
“Wow, I’ll be owning a whole castle! But I’m uncertain of how is it…”
“I’ll show it to you later. Your journey will be a long and rocky road, and I will help you on it.”
Hilary was smiling.
“Well done… You did well of realizing to come into this place. Many of your aged magical beings could not have been as clever. I think you did-“
Hilary was listening to Aurora’s speech her ears wide open. There was a little spark of belief in her eyes.
“Yeah?”
“You did the glow-trick again. You believed in yourself enough to make your way through the door. That’s already umm… impressive!” Aurora laughed and threw her silver hair behing her back.
Hilary was standing looking weird.
“Yeah, but why did Severina…”
“BAHBAHBAHBAH!” Gainell was babbling and holding his ears shut.
“Why did Severina…”
“Excuse me, but I have to leave soon, Hilary…”
“Why did Severina leave…”
“I’m sick and tired of listening to your boring stuff!” Galatea threw in.
“SHUT YOUR TRAP OFF!!!” Hilary screamed.
Aurora, Gallagher, Gainell and Galatea looked all stunned.
“WHY – DID – SEVERINA – LEAVE – THE – LETTER – INTO –THE – ROOM?!”
“Calm down, lady!” Gallagher tried to reconcile Hilary.
“Sorry, but I’m just impatient…” She said.
“I have to go very soon, but first I can tell you something about her. Well… she left it for you.”
“What?”
Hilary froze. The letter was actually meant for her? She was the ‘as powerful as her sister?
She raised her head back up.
“I must go. Please make yourself at home…”
Hilary felt some kind of desperation in Aurora’s sentence, like they would not see eachother again.
“Okay, I’ll try to feel cozy.”
Aurora used some kind of spell to open the door.
“Why was that?”
“Hard to open”, Aurora filled in and grinned widely, stepping outside and leaving the door open.
“Farewell”, Hilary said and waved at Aurora, who was walking on a brown dirt road to the village, where she was meant to get the permission from. Her silver hair was flowing in the wind and the white dress she was wearing was sparkling amazingly.
“Bye!” She yelled back.
“YEAH, SHE’S GONE!” The gnomes yelled and started jumping up and down on the table, ruining the tablecloth with their dirty little feet…
“I just wish that she would come back…” Hilary said quietly.
This look in her eyes was determined. This was what she had to do: she was meant to be the protector of Diya and save the magical realms from a curse of destruction. This was her destiny.
“I love bunnies?” Galatea’s voice was heard.
“HEY! Give it to me!”
“I’m a dreamer with a beautiful singing voice. YAAH, the girl can sing!”
Galatea had found Hilary’s diary and was reading a page with all kinds of facts related to her.
“Hilary likes boys with silky and black hair… OOOHH!” Galatea read.
“NO!”
“Noooh”, Galatea imitated.
“You know that Aurora left? I can’t give you commands or anything. So don’t annoy me!”
The elves looked stupid.
But… Aurora wasn’t home, indeed. She wouldn’t know if Hilary would give the gnomes only some tiny commands! Just something little…
Hilary turned around and made an evil grin.
“There’s something I think you should do.”

The next chapter is called AN UNFORGIVABLE PROMISE
And please comment your favorite character! There's not much to pick from right now, but i call still on Hilary icon_wink.gif

--------------------

Will she suffer?

Veronica
post Nov 5 2007, 8:04 AM
Post #9

Bloomix Fairy

Is anyone reading this xD
I won't post the third chapter without any replies!

Well, my Windows was re-installed due a virus on the C-drive, so PROTECTOR OF DIYA WAS GONE!
I had wrote 5½ pages of the next chapter and it was very good text. But thankfully i had written the two chapters here. So i have to write chapter 3 again and you have to wait for a while. Be patient!

There's gonna be a few of new chars in the next ch. rolleyes.gif

--------------------

Will she suffer?

musaenchantixthe...
post Nov 7 2007, 12:20 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

sorry i didn't have time to read your story. i love the gnomes. please write more soon.

--------------------
Veronica
post Nov 8 2007, 4:18 PM
Post #11

Bloomix Fairy

Hey, the next chapter is up! It's called: THE ULTIMATE HP RIPOFF! (book 6, chapter 3 xD)
Nope. It's an unforgivable promise, as said in the last chapter. Thank you that i'm not publishing this crap!

Chapter 3
AN UNFORGIVABLE PROMISE

A white haze was shadowing the world in the middle of all the worlds. There was this misty meadow right next to the woods of Black Willow and the flowers were dancing in the wind, but this was not one of the best days in this world.
On a dirt-road which cut right through this meadow, there was someone walking. She came from the woods, wearing a gray cape and and her silverish hair was hidden under the hood. This person was walking to the town of Solitaria Aeternalis, which looked abandoned on this weather: everyone stayed inside due the wind. The town was little: it was covered with paths zigzagging in any direction and there was only a few buildings, like old, rusty-coloured flats, a church and some bars and pubs which were kept closed. In the corner of Idella and Idris, there was a house that used to be an inn, but it had seriously been damaged in a fire. The windows were dusted and you couldn’t see through them and the door was surely ugly and blackish.
Inside the house was small. The rooms were destroyed in the fire, and only the lounge looked as it should be. The walls were covered with tiresome and darkish green wallpaper and the room was lit with candles. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.
A woman with almost-black hair up to her shoulders opened the door and shut it immediately.
"Please sit down."
The hooded lady put her hood down, and could be now recognized as Aurora Ketan.
"I have news."
Aurora took a chair and sat glaring at the two others who were with her in the room. The other one was the woman who had opened the door and the other was identical to her, but this person was a man.
"What has happened?" The woman with black hair asked.
"Yes, Barbra. I have some news..." Aurora started. "It's her, she is here."
"Indeed, we knew this day would come." The other lady, who's name was considerably Barbra whispered. "How old is she? Is she in your hands?"
"Only 13, I guess. I don't know how it can be possible! But she is the sister of Severina Messing. She found it, the letter!"
The man gasped, rubbing his chin. "She is at your house? Isn't she?"
"You're right, Vijay. Exactly." Aurora pointed out. "We must not let her go."
Vijay, the black-haired man stood up and started walking around the room, holding his hands behind her back.
"Yes, we have found her... But what shall we do? She is a new protector and stuff, but still."
"Aurora, you shall take care of her. You must do an unforgivable promise, if you will brake your promise, we shall depose of you as soon as possible. Hear this?"
"I am only listening."
Vijay took his chair back and started chanting something.
"You are ready? PROMISE us to protect the girl, until she is under our supervision. Then we shall destroy Diya forever, with her help..." Barbra said, with a tiny bit of a bloodthirsty tone in her voice.
"I am ready", Aurora said, already boringly. Vijay ended the chant and he had a contract in his hands.
"Now, repeat after us." He said.
"I, Aurora Ketan, will give the unforgivable promise of protecting the new protector of Diya, until she is under our own hands. If i will break this promise, i shall be ashamed and threwn out as not a member anymore." Vijay and Barbra said aloud.
Aurora was hesitating. When she saw Vijay's sharp, blazing eyes, she decided to repeat this.
"I, Aurora Ketan, will give the unforgivable promise of protecting the new protector of Diya, until she is under our own hands. If i will break this promise, i shall be ashamed and threwn out as not a member anymore."
"Yes, very good." Barbra remarked.
"I will try to do this", Aurora said and dropped her head. Suddenly she moaned. A white orb of energy floated out from her chest and she moved it to the contract. Now it was glowing pure white.
"You'll protect her?" Barbra asked again.
"I will try to do this", Aurora groaned and stared sharply at Barbra's pale face.
Then Barbra laughed. "So, you'll try? TRY?"
"YES!" Aurora bawled and looked frustrated. She had been under supervision of these two maniacs for over 5 years, and she hated it. The day she joint the clan of the shadow, she was too depressed to do anything else.
“Yeah, you’re like a… pixie now!” Barbra cackled. “So, you’ll try?”
Barbra repeated that over 4 times, and Aurora boiled with anger.
“Don’t you dare to use that idiom of me!” She screamed, and noticed she had stood up and bashed her hands against the table.
“Oh oh, what a reaction!” She heard Vijay say with a sneering tone.
Then there was a yellow flash. Aurora had moved her hand and shut Vijay up.
“You idiot!” Barbra howled. “That is a BEGINNER’S SPELL!”
“You… you are such a…” Aurora started. Then Barbra stopped her, whispering something that sounded very much like this: immature sidekick.
Vijay and Barbra stood up, their eyes flashing at Aurora.
“That’s what you are.”
Aurora turned her back, but she was stopped: again.
“We do not hate you,” Barbra started, trying to assure Aurora to stay. “We just… Need your help.”
Then Barbra snapped her fingers, so that Vijay could talk again.
“What was that?” He asked still buzzed.
Aurora looked hopeful. “What?”
Barbra smiled. “You have to persuade the girl to come to us, you little fool.”
Aurora made a fake-smile. She still remembered the day she joint the clan of the shadow: which was a group of bad-guys with only a few members, and the most important were Aurora, Barbra and Vijay. Aurora was very depressed the day she joint it. She had stayed in a flat overnight, but nobody wanted her to live there permanently: she was homeless by then, as her parents had ran away from the country. They never came back.
These two were the ones, who offered her a place to stay when she had no other place to go.
“What a charming young lady that Severina was”, Vijay stated. Aurora gasped.
“Why are you involving her into our conversation? Someone might be listening to us!” Barbra snapped.
“No-one will be.” Vijay notified and made this grin that got Aurora the colds. “Severina almost got us the scrolls.”
“She didn’t!” Aurora said for defence. “She was NEVER by our side! She was just a coward and a faker who told everyone who we were. So, now everyone knows that there’s this group of baddies hiding somewhere! “
“No, that’s wrong!” Vijay said with the most silky tone of voice he had.
“How come?” Barbra notified. Vijay looked stunned and he combed his black hair back.
“I remember it just like yesterday.” Aurora started.
“We were in the castle of Diya, and Severina was supposed to tell us about the scrolls. But then she betrayed us. She took her “friends” to help her, and they made the end for us! They told everyone about us!”
Vijay yawned, just like Aurora would be a boring storyteller.
“So, Severina was a betrayer, but what about the new girl? You seem like a ‘goodie-goodie’, Aurora.”
Aurora gathered some energy into her hands. She would be ready to hit Vijay any minute, if he would still annoy her.
“I can see, that you are pissed of, my friend. But still, you shall be with us, tell about her. The… girl.”
Aurora shrank the energy orbs to the size of a peanut.
“So… You’re not using me?” Aurora asked, still unsure of would she stay or walk out.
“No, we are not, come on, come on, hurry up! We don’t have the whole day!” Vijay said starting coldly but speeding up by waving his hands into all possible directions.
“Her name is Hilary. She is obviously 13, and told something about her mom who lives alone, maybe her dad is dead.”
“You never asked Severina about her parents? What a dupe you are!” Barbra gasped, and was strolling towards Aurora.
“Tell no more. We are leaving”, she said with a somehow dangerous tone and she put her pale hand on Aurora’s shoulder.
Aurora opened the door and she was peeking if anyone was on the street.
It was empty, as empty as a barrel with a hole in the bottom.
“It’s clear!” She whispered. Then she waved her hand as a mark of the Purple’s to follow her.
The clan tiptoed on the street, trying to move as inconspicuously as possible.
Suddenly Vijay stopped. Something caught his attention.
“What?” Barbra asked.
Vijay made an innocent grin, starting to speak.
“I think that someone saw us”, he said.
Barbra was turning her head into various directions. Then she bended down keeping her hands on her head.
“Where?”
“There was some girl in the window of that house”, Vijay pointed out and turned his look towards a creamy-coloured flat.
“We must hide!” Aurora said almost singing the sentence.
“No need. Darkit!” Vijay said loudly and clapped her hands. In the blink of an eye all the windows were darkened.
Aurora banged her head towards the wall repeating this: “Whyididn’tthinkofthatwhyididn’tthinkofthat…”
“Stop torturing yourself” Barbra notified coldly and walked towards a house where the group was heading.
“So, why are we going there?” Vijay asked bored.
“We need to get a… permission, that Hilary, the new protector can move into the castle of Diya. But we can never get the permission without…”
“A little spell maybe?” Barbra suggested.
“Of course.”
The building was a black-tiled mansion built in a victorian style, and it looked old. It was built on top of a grassy hill, and a rocky road led there.
“We gotta head there fast. I promised that I would not be there long…” Aurora notified.
The people walked to the mansion. It was windy and cold. When Barbra reached the door, she decided not to knock. If she would have done this, the owner of the castle would have not gave it to them.
Barbra pointed her finger towards the door. Suddenly a silver, tiny beam of magic flew inside the lock and broke it.
“We’re in”, Barbra said and tiptoed inside.
Inside the mansion the floor was beautiful, reddish wood and the wallpapers looked expensive. The corridor led into a room that could be recognized as a lounge.
“There’s someone upstairs.” Vijay stated.
Vijay and Barbra hid behind the couch.
“Staythere”, Aurora chanted.
The Purple siblings froze.
Aurora stamped upstairs. The stairs were covered with a red carpet with green strikes, making the colours look more vibrant. Aurora saw a couple of doors made of mahogany and she touched each of them sending a flash of lighting trough. When she found the right one, she used the lock-spell again to open it.
“What?” She heard.
Inside the room, there was a man. He had brownish hair, tanned skin and he was a little fat. He was wearing a dark-blue pinstripe-suit and expensive, varnished shoes.
“Who are you?” Then man asked with a little girlish voice. “This is my mansion, I, Nestor Newman am the rightful owner.”
“Stop whining, you fat lady.” Aurora said coldly.
Nestor whined.
In the blink of an eye, Vijay and Barbra appeared on her right and left side.
“You can help me now.” Aurora started. The trio pointed their arms at Mr. Newman and yelled something which sounded somehow like: “spelloum!”
Newman rose up from his seat.
“Sign us the permission of owning… the castle of Diya.”
The spelled castle owner signed a permission. He drew his signature on the paper with his fingertip.
“It’s done”, Barbra told and snapped her fingers, so Newman drifted off to unconscious.
“Now let’s get out.”
Vijay, Barbra and Aurora made their way out of the mansion.
“Nobody must know about this.” Aurora whispered.
“But… we didn’t cast a forgetting spell on him.” Vijay pointed out.
Aurora and Barbra frightened.
“What?”
“He can tell the WORLD about us.”
Barbra and Aurora were going to go back inside to spell Mr. Newman, but she saw someone inside.
“Who’s that?” Barbra asked and looked scared.
“I think it was him”, Aurora stated.
The clan ran down the hill looking for the hideout. They saw some kind of smoke coming from the middle of the town, and Barbra turned her head once in a while back, looking if Newman was chasing them.
There was nobody.
Vijay stopped suddenly, and saw where the smoke came from.
“What has happened, Vijay?” Barbra asked.
“Yeah, I think that Newman will wake up soon. Hurry!”
Vijay’s eyes were shimmering from fear and he swallowed, starting coldly: “The hideout is on fire.”
“What?”
Vijay, Barbra and Aurora ran to the scene, where hundreds of villagers had gathered.
“Water pillars!” Aurora screamed and directed her arm to the fire, shooting a water shower to the dancing flames.
“Showering!” Vijay and Barbra recited and waved their arm towards the fire sprouting it in between from their fingers.
“Who could have started the fire?” Barbra asked.
“We must check it out later. We must hide until the people get out of here, they must not recognize us.” Aurora recommended.
The clan hid into an old church made of white tiles. They were hiding there until they heard the voices calming down.
“Is the street clear? Can we get out?” Barbra asked.
Aurora went to check.
“Yes. We can go now.”
Aurora and the siblings walked to the street where the hideout was.
“Ok, this is the second time the hideout has been on fire”, Barbra told, “So I think we should change our meeting place. But first we must find out what started the fire. If someone came and burned down our hideout, then…”
“Calm down, Aurora.” Vijay said with a calming voice. He saw the hideout, now even more damaged as before. He could just walk trough the doorway, as the door was in shambles.
“There’s our table… And it has some severe differences.
“Yeah… What’s that?” Aurora said, because something had caught her attention.
“I think it’s a candle. A bad candle.” Vijay spurted.
“So, someone left the candles burning?” Aurora notified seriously. “Anyway, it was anyone of us. So it’s basically…”
“Our fault, that the hideout is now just a…” Everyone said.
“Non-hideout?” Aurora suggested.
Barbra and Vijay made an unpleasant frown.
“Do you still have the permission?” Aurora started again.
Vijay handed the piece of paper to Aurora and saw Barbra grinning in the corner of her eye.
“I have to head back and show the permission to Hilary. You know, the protector? I’m not very pleased in my mission but you ‘leaders’ gave it to me”, Aurora started trying to sound pitiful.
“Yeah, go ahead, you called me the leader. We’ll zap you when we find the new hideout.” Barbra answered carelessly and hit Aurora’s leg slightly.
“Ouch… Yeah, I’m going.”
Aurora waved her hair back and started heading towards the meadow. She now had the permission of the ownership of the Diya castle, and the plan could now work out. The conquering of the magical worlds was soon in her hands…
Then Aurora made a ‘bad-guys-cackle’.
Barbra and Vijay noticed her.
“She’s insane.” Vijay said.
“That’s true.” Barbra laughed.
Aurora made her way to the windy meadows and the forest of Black Willow, to return to the House of Ketan.

So, Aurora had a secret, didn't she? xD Well i think she's still fine, i'm not spoilin it anymore for u guys.
Next chapter: Hilary and Aurora go exploring the castle of Diya and Hilary learns lots of new stuff.

--------------------

Will she suffer?

musaenchantixthe...
post Nov 10 2007, 10:02 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

dun dun dun... sorry i had to do that. write more please.

--------------------
Veronica
post Nov 18 2007, 6:20 AM
Post #13

Bloomix Fairy

Sry that you've been waiting for so long xD

Here's chapter 4.

Chapter 4
DREAMS DO COME TRUE

Hilary was standing on the balcony of the house of Ketan. She took hold of a wooden pillar and let the wind carry her yellow hair.
She turned her look to the left to a pile of gnomes, Gainell, Gallagher and Galatea.
“You know she’ll come back soon?” Hilary asked cautiously.
Gainell, the ‘green-elf’ frowned.
“Of course.”
Hilary shook her head. “Yeah… But she’s been there for a while…”
Suddenly Hilary saw something that she had seen before.
It was Aurora’s silvery dress. Hilary was sure of it!
“Is it you, Aurora?” She whispered to the evening wind. The sun was setting and the orange mist was calming down the dark-red horizon.
The figure turned around. She smiled and Hilary raised her eyebrows.
“You’re back! What took you so long?”
Suddenly Aurora disappeared.
Hilary gasped. She saw something glowing behind her back.
“Where are you?”
She reached out to her back and saw Aurora.
“What the…”
“That was the teleportatus-spell. It’s very useful when you start practising your powers. Everybody should learn it, but it’s just hard for some people. Do you want me to teach it to you?” Aurora told.
“Umm… yeah. It’s just kind of freaky!”
The elves stepped back staring at Aurora’s chalk-white face.
“Are you ok, by the way? You are very pale…” Hilary asked.
Aurora was breathing heavily. “I am fine…”
Then she swallowed, continuing: “There was a fire at town. I’m just a little… freaked out, as you said.”
Hilary noticed a slight lie from Aurora’s face. She had this weird frown that distracted her.
“I don’t think you should teach it to me, if you’re not fine. If there’s something wrong, then please just…”
Suddenly Hilary took back her breath. It looked like there was something holding her neck.
“What happened?” The elves yelled. Galatea was in panic and held her eyes deeply shut.
Hilary was bending down holding her neck, trying to breathe.
“You are killing her! Stop it!” Gallagher commanded as she saw Aurora raising her hand and closing it.
“Ok, this is now too weird.” Gainell said and was jumping up and down. Hilary was trying to ease the pain by lying down, but it didn’t help.
Aurora stopped, pulling her hand down.
Hilary looked down suffocating from Aurora’s attack.
“Why… Did…” She started with the words between breaths. “You… Do that?”
Aurora said nothing and heard Hilary whining.
“It’s not something… Just for you to know what happens when you…”
Then Aurora froze. She noticed what a terrible mistake she had done.
“Wait here.” She said and ran downstairs.
Next to the staircase, in between of the bathroom and the kitchen there was a door to a locked room. Hilary was not allowed to visit there.
Aurora did the lock-spell to open it. The room was full of all kinds of magical stuff, like bottles and wonderous maps.
Aurora reached for the third shelf, and she found a bottle of purple liquid. There was an etiquette where there read “Forget-Me-Not-Elixir.”
Aurora ran back to the balcony and saw Hilary panting and the elves trying to help her.
“Aurora has gone crazy!” Galatea cheeped. In the blink of an eye, she hid herself under her white hat and saw Aurora’s murdering look.
“You… Hilary. Drink this…”
Aurora bended down and tried to give the potion to Hilary.
Hilary closed her mouth.
“I don’t want to… drink it.”
“WHAT?”
“I said I don’t want to do it.”
Aurora was snarling.
“I don’t want to drink it… I don’t trust you anymore…” Hilary commented and stood up still trembling. “You’re trying to do something to me…”
“No… This will help you.”
Aurora tried to give the potion to Hilary again.
“Oh...” Hilary whined. Then she let the purple liquid flow into her mouth, and after that she remembered only Aurora’s smiling face.
“Hilary! Hilary!”
“What?”
“Hilary!”
Galatea’s shrill voice could be heard through the dark but declining fog.
“What?” Hilary mumbled again. Then she saw something directly in front of her nose.
Then she noticed that she was face-to-face with Aurora.
“What happened?” Hilary asked still weak.
“You… fainted.”
That was a lie. Aurora was reflecting lies, Hilary saw it straight thru it.
“Yes, ok.”
Aurora made a faking smile. “You are still a little weak. We will get to Diya in the early morning, don’t rise up yet.”
“Why?”
Gainell yawned.
“It’s night right now, and it would be very dangerous to get there this time of the night.”
“Why? Why are you telling little lies?” Hilary tooted.
“I’m not lying… In Diya, the queen died at night. It is believed that if you enter the castle in the time of the queen’s death, she will haunt you forever.
Hilary bounced up and her hair flew behind her back. A slight wind opened the window and Hilary screamed: “Is that true? I don’t think I should trust you anymore.”
Then she gasped.
A silent, very silent and spooky whisper came inside from the open window. It was in the form of white mist and it circled her for a couple of times.
“Hilary”, the whisper said.
It was a woman’s voice. It reminded Hilary of a beautiful woman in the age of 40. This woman was talking to her somehow telepathically.
“Hilary, you must believe Aurora… I shall wait for you and the day.”
The last words were echoing and then the mist flew out from the window, and it closed.
Aurora saw Hilary’s spooked face. “What happened?”
“I think I heard… I heard the queen’s voice.”
“Yes, indeed. You used telepathy? It is an unusual skill that some magical beings know how to master. I myself am not a great sorcerer enough to use it…”
“Oh? That was my first magical spell! After the glow trick, of course…”
Hilary was bouncing of joy.
“And I know one spell that will help you to get to sleep easily. And some other people too…” Aurora laughed and smiled again.
“Yes, yes! Teach it to me!” Hilary shouted and jumped up even higher each time.
“It’s called… Tobeinsleepnow.”
“Tobeinsleepnow? Huh?” Hilary wondered.
“Let me show you. You just think the name of your victim, and in your mind: tobeinsleepnow. Then just in a snap of your fingers…” Aurora started. She snapped her fingers and suddenly Gainell, who was still awake, fell into sleep.
“The one you want will be just dreaming.”
“Ok, can I try it?” Hilary asked and fell back to the heap of pinkish pillows.
“Yes.”
Hilary concentrated, but she didn’t feel anything.
Hilary, tobeinsleepnow… Hilary, tobeinsleepnow…
Then she snapped her fingers.
“Huh?” She asked as noticed no reaction.
“You didn’t concentrate enough. You have to gather energy from within, and pour it out to get you into sleep. Try it again.”
“Ok.”
Hilary started to gather her concentration. She first felt nothing, but suddenly she felt herself warming up, and just like she would do something soon.
“Hey, now something’s happening!” Hilary got excited.
“Don’t let it go! Concentrate, concentrate!” Aurora said passionately.
“Yes, something’s happening!”
Something was really happening, but there was also something wrong. In the same time as Hilary tried to get herself into sleep, she wanted to stay awake. As result she flew on her nose and rolled to the floor, bashing her head to the wardrobe.
“OUCH!”
“Try until you make it.”
After a few of painful tries, Hilary actually could get herself into sleep.
Again it was morning. The morning was again dark and windy, and Hilary felt Aurora shaking her.
“Dress up, Hilary. We have to get to Diya.”
“But I’m still tired!” Hilary said and yawned. She grabbed a pillow and tried to hit Aurora with it. Suddenly the pillow exploded and the feathers fell on Hilary’s face.
“What… intheworld?”
BANG.
Something else flew on her face too. It was a golden, hard book reminding Hilary of an oversized dictionary. The name of the book actually was What In the World – the guide in knowing names of spells.
“So.” Aurora yawned.
“What the… is this?” Hilary asked and rubbed her reddish face.
“It’s what in the world, of course.” Aurora said clumsily.
Hilary flinged her hands in a wide radius. “That woke me up, but why does everything have to fly into my face?”
Aurora blushed slightly. “I forgot to tell you this… magical words can be very unanticipated. They might cause stuff you don’t even want to, in just a few seconds. Just like you did. That’s a spell-dictionary. You can call it anytime just saying: whatintheworld, and it will fly to you.”
The book moved over to Aurora.
”Here, anticipatus unwantyous”, she chanted.
The What In the World- spellbook was gone suddenly.
“So. That deletes it?”
“Yup.”
Hilary was startled. She noticed that she was hanging from the air, her face pointing at the bed.
“I’m going to drag you to Diya if you won’t hurry up. It’s a popular place where tourists from another realms visit. If we won’t get there soon, we have to wait.”
“NOO! I’m not dressed yet!” Hilary growled and tried to get down.
“These shall be content.” Aurora commented and clapped her hands twice. A silver skirt, just like Aurora’s appeared on Hilary.
“So this is how you got that?” Hilary said, almost blowing up.
Aurora was pointing her finger at Hilary who was still dangling from the roof. Aurora dragged her down to the yard and Hilary felt dizzy.
“Let me down…”
“Nope.”
In halfway of the trip to the town of Solitaria Aeternalis, Hilary almost drifted off to unconscious.
“Please, I want down…” Hilary whined.
“You have to get yourself down”, Aurora answered coldly. Hilary tried concentrating into turning herself around, but she just couldn’t do it. She thought of things. Why in the world she didn’t get dressed?
Then the pieces snapped together.
“Yes!” Hilary thought aloud.
“Hmph?”
“Whatintheworld!” Hilary shouted.
Aurora cursed something silently. Hilary was thinking that Aurora actually enjoyed teasing Hilary.
The golden book flew straight to Hilary’s lap.
“Yeah, you… Show me how to turn the spell…”
Hilary started to scream something suddenly.
“What’s the name of this spell?” She asked from the book.
The pages drifted off somewhere to the middle and the name of the spell appeared on the empty page: Hangaroundyou.
“Show me how to… turn hangaroundyou.”
Aurora put her hand down and Hilary cracked to the ground.
“Ouch… What the? Anticipatus unwantyous”,
Hilary shouted.
“Ok, you win. I don’t really want you to learn how to reverse hangarounyou.” Aurora whined.
“Yeah, but why you had to crash me down like that?” Hilary bawled and rose up rubbing her back. When she raised her glare, she saw a town. It was the town of Solitaria Aeternalis.
“It’s so… haunted…” Hilary notified with sorrow in her voice.
“Yeah, it looks like that on days with a bad weather. I’m although sure that you’ll turn that frown upside down when you’ll see Diya. It’s not a long way.”
“Yeah, how we’ll get there?” Hilary asked.
“Follow me.” Aurora threw in, and suddenly ran towards an old well. “This is the way!”
“Ok”, Hilary said.
Aurora pushed off to a leap. She jumped into the well and disappeared.
“Yeah…” Hilary laughed.
She started off a sprint and hopped, shouting:
“Here I come!”
Soon the couple was drifting off into another world. Hilary soon noticed, that she wasn’t in a well anymore. She was in a vortex coloured in the colours of the rainbow and her eyes were spinning.
“I’m here!” She heard.
It was Aurora’s voice, with a little higher pitch than before. Hilary was floating and she noticed that she could actually fly in the vortex. It felt unbelievable, just like you could just forget the forces of gravity and jump higher than ever before. Hilary spread her hands and flew towards Aurora, reaching out to her.
“How long are we going to float in the vortex?” Hilary asked.
“Not long. Diya is 500 fairy years away from Kaiya, so our journey should take about…”
Suddenly Aurora was interrupted by Hilary. “How much is that in kilometres?”
Aurora let out a little burst of laugh. “Noh, we don’t use kilometres in the magical world. We use fairy years…”
“Yeah, but how much is it?”
“Don’t interrupt me all the time, and I’ll tell you. It should take about… 3 minutes still to Diya.
“That short?”
“Yes.”
The couple was floating in the colourful vortex for a few minutes, and Hilary felt her eyes flashing. The colours just circled around and it hurt her eyes.
After a few minutes, Hilary noticed the colours fading away to green.
“Hey, are we at Diya?” She asked.
“We are here!” Aurora yelled.
Finally all the vortex colours faded off and Hilary saw grassy, green fields and a deep-blue sky. It was Diya, the wonderland.
“Wow! So… We should find a castle?” Hilary suggested.
“Yup.”
Hilary and Aurora walked again. Hilary was following Aurora, because she didn’t know Diya at all. It was filled up with all kinds of over lively colours, like neon-green, bright pink and sunshine yellow, which interrupted Hilary quite a bit.
“There’s summer here, and there’s fall in Kaiya… Is Diya like… always in summer?”
“Yeah, winter never rises over Diya. It’s always warm, and the sun shines up to midnight.”
Hilary glared around her. This seemed like a nice place to live, but Hilary would be missing winter. Her birthday was the 5th of December, and she was used to the snow that was covering the ground, and all stuff that would have been done in winter: like skating, skiing and all the fun winter games. But it was hard to think of winter now, in the middle of a pink and yellow mixture of flowers.
“What’s that?” Hilary asked suddenly. She saw a castle, built of stoned, gray tiles. It had 3 different towers, everyone was differently built, one of them was very tall, one short. The other had hundreds of windows, and the others just few. It could not have been described well, it was just too pretty.
Hilary stepped 5 steps towards the castle and noticed the wonderful, blooming gardens, filled with blue and purple tulips.
“It’s so… lovely…” Hilary said enchanted.
She felt as the cool wind blew her hair back.
“This is… where I’m going to be living?” She asked.
“Yup. Wanna see it?”
“I’d love to, it’s wonderful!” Hilary said and got excited.
Aurora started stepping off to the castle. Hilary saw an old, wooden bridge over the castle moat. The bridge was floating a few inches over the ground, and it seemed to be held by magic.
“Don’t stand there, follow me!” Aurora commanded and showed Hilary the way to the great, silvery doors.
“You can open it.”
Hilary tried to open the door, but before she even touched the doorknob, Aurora took her hand and pulled it back, saying: “Hey… I think it’s charmed.”
“What?”
“The door is locked by a spell. We must open it like this…” Aurora started. Then she pointed her fingertip at the lock and said: “Doorway openera!”
“Wow,” Hilary stated as she saw a beam of light opening the door.
“Want to try it to the other door?” Aurora asked.
Hilary nodded. “Doorway openera”, she chanted, and pointed her fingertip at the lock. In the blink of an eye, a white beam of light dripped out from under her nail and burst the lock open.
“Wow, I actually did it, on my first try!”
Aurora smiled again towards Hilary. Sometimes Hilary thought, that Aurora’s smile was fake. But this time it seemed real, like light was shining through.
Then I turned my face towards the hall. It was huge, and it led into a ballroom with all kinds of decorations. The windows were decorated with beautiful red curtains and the middle of the room had a purplish carpet.
“So, this is the place where you will be spending most of your days.” Aurora explained. “The castle is full of old bedrooms and all kinds of other places, that are great for teaching you. Want to know where’s your bedroom?”
Hilary nodded again. She watched at Aurora, but then she gasped. Aurora was gone.
“Where did you go? Don’t leave me here…”
Meanwhile in the room, which was recognized as Hilary’s upcoming bedroom, Aurora appeared. Then she remembered, that Hilary didn’t know how to warp because of what Aurora had done. Aurora gave the forget-me-not-elixir to her and forgot to teach warping to Hilary. So she had to get back to the hall.
Hilary heard the voice of a little snap behind her. Aurora was back.
“Oh sorry that I went just away like that, I forgot that you didn’t know how to warp… Want to learn it?”
Hilary was sure that she had been in this kind of situation before. She just had no idea, when…
“Ok. I’ll try to warp to my room.”
“NONONONO! It’s too hard for a beginner like you… Try to warp… Here, into the ballroom.” Aurora notified and ran to the ballroom.
“Ok… How I’ll do it?”
Aurora started explaining something. “You have to concentrate in moving yourself here, where the arch is. Under the arch… Just concentrate in moving every piece of your body here. Concentrate, think of the destination. You have to find the destination, without seeing it with your eyes.”
Hilary nodded and said: “I’ll keep it in mind.”
“When you think you’re ready, say: teleportatus.”
Hilary concentrated. She saw the arch, she saw where Aurora was standing. Then she started the process.
Hilary directed her glance direct under the arch. She concentrated in her body, her head, her feet, her arms… She thought of the destination. Suddenly she felt something tickling under her elbows.
Now something’s happening… I know it…
“Teleportatus!” Hilary said out loud. She started to fade away, and in a few seconds, she was standing in front of Aurora.
“You made it, congratulations!” Aurora congratulated.
Hilary raised her arm to raise her thumb up and she turned her look slowly to her hand, but then she was startled. Her right arm was gone!
A loud scream was heard.
“Where’s my hand? I want it back!” Hilary hollered in panic.
“Don’t worry, don’t worry…” Aurora tried to calm her down. “It’s there, right there…”
Aurora was pointing at the spot, where Hilary had been standing just a minute ago.
When Hilary saw her arm which was floating in the air, her scream became even louder.
“AAAAAAGHH!!!”
“Shut up, girl… You’re whining like a stuck pig!”
Hilary was shaking like she would have drank too much espresso and screamed again, twice.
“Ok, I’ll fix it…” Aurora said boringly. She walked over to the place where Hilary’s hand was, and she picked it up.
“I’ve got it!” Aurora shouted and swinged Hilary’s arm up and down. Hilary covered her eyes with one hand and tried to calm down.
Aurora walked back to Hilary, and tried to attach her hand back.
“It’s not staying, it’s not staying!” Hilary bawled.
Aurora said something in an almost unhearable voice.
BLOP.
Hilary’s hand was soon where it used to be.
“It’s back, it’s baaaack…” Hilary sang in a weird and low voice.
“That happens when you don’t concentrate enough in everything… I gotta get your other hand back soon if you won’t concentrate on them…”
Hilary looked ashamed and lowered her head.
“It’s ok.” Aurora complimented and started tidying Hilary’s bent fringe. “And by the way, someone tried to cut this?”
Hilary raised her head. “Yup, one friend of mine… Well she talked about Severina, and then she… okay, she’s not my friend but then she started chasing me with some paper scissors…”
Aurora laughed. “But she shouldn’t talk about Severina.”
Aurora showed Hilary the way to the rooms. When they were at the kitchen, Hilary noticed something.
“Hey, hey, Aurora! Look at this!” She yelled pointing a picture on the wall. “I think I saw this same pic somewhere… It was in ASHLEY’S PURSE! On the bottom!”
“Yeah… You’re yelling of that. But I don’t think it should belong there. It actually belongs to you.
“So what?”
“It’s the seal of Messing, it’s your true family.”
“But… but… Messing isn’t my last name!” Hilary yelled and looked horrified. “So… that means that… my mom isn’t my real mom?”
“I’m afraid… that I have to say that.”
In seconds Hilary’s eyes were filled with tears. “Sorry… I’m sorry…”
“About what?” Aurora asked in a calm tone.
“About that I can’t be here now!” Hilary shouted.
“Hilary… But…”
Aurora was too late. Hilary warped somewhere and left Aurora alone inside the castle.
Soon in the gardens…
“Hilary?” Aurora yelled.
She peeked out behind the tower. She saw Hilary standing next to the fountain which was filled with carvings of pixies and little elves.
“Hilary, we have to talk.”
Hilary noticed Aurora and tried to talk to her.
“Leave me be.” Hilary sobbed.
“You should be proud of your origins, Hilary! Even though you are a Messing, it doesn’t mean that you couldn’t still be with the mother you know.”
“Does it matter? Does it matter, do you know?” Hilary yelled dramatically.
“Come now, it’s just something you have to live with. We have to get to know the other places…” Aurora hurried and pulled Hilary’s hand.
“NO!”
There was a sudden scream. Aurora was startled.
“NO, I want to get back home to meet my mom, I want to learn the cloning-spell… Uh, whatever…” Hilary hollered.
“I can’t teach it yet. You have to have confidence of one year to learn it.” Aurora explained.
“Well… isn’t it easy for you to do the “backing bodyus?” HUH?”
“Backus BODYUS, Hilary…” Aurora hissed. “Listen to me again… Now we really have to hurry, the castle is a popular place and we might meet some unwanted guests.”
Hilary wiped her eyes. “I think we already have some…”
She was pointing at the gates, where a man with blonde hair up to his shoulders was trying to get in.
“I’m going to catch up on him, don’t worry…” Hilary said and ran to the man.
Aurora saw from a distance, that their meet wasn’t pleasant. She warped next to Hilary, surprising her.
“Sorry, Alvar… You didn’t have a good time?” Aurora commented.
“And who is she anyway?” The man, apparently called Alvar snorted. He was wearing a darkish-green, long-sleeved shirt under the white and slim jacket he was wearing. He kept it open and his trousers were straight and black as the night, and his shoes were the same toned and polished.
“Who’s he?” Hilary whispered.
Aurora didn’t listen to her, but answered Alvar’s question.
“She is the protector of Diya.”
Alvar’s jaw dropped. “So… She is a Messing, right? Severina’s sister. Oh, and by the way, I forgot to introduce myself to you, you little, cheeky…”
Hilary yawned.
“…Girl.” Alvar finished. “I am Alvar Scotch, and I will be teaching you skills in magic here, at the castle of Diya.”
“I’m sorry that I insulted you before, if I had known…”
“It’s alright,” Alvar stated. “You will soon be meeting the others here at the castle too, they should be arriving any minute…”
BAM.
Hilary jumped. “What?”
2 people were suddenly standing right beside Alvar, Hilary and Aurora.
“Ah, ah, Ambrosine!” A little woman laughed under her light-pink rose-covered hat.
“It was your fault, Sybil”, the long and sophisticatedly dressed woman called Ambrosine snapped. “You know that poppingblowups aren’t allowed in travelling!
Sybil, the old and short lady was still laughing in a friendly tone.
“Who is this lovely young lady?”
Hilary blushed. “I’m Hilary Messing.”
“Oh, Messing… That’s what you should be proud of!” Sybil congratulated and patted Hilary’s shoulder. “I’m Sybil and I will be teaching you too here. I will show you the secrets of the past. And this beloved mistress we have here is my dearest friend and cousin, Ambrosine Alfa…
“Pleasure.” Ambrosine said frankly and pulled her clean, pinkish glasses up.
“So… I think Solomantra should be coming still…” Alvar said.
“Yes, he’s always late. If you excuse me, I have to show the castle to Hilary… she hasn’t seen everything yet. Oh, and by the way, I already thought her warping, doorway openera and whatintheworld… It’s going to be easier for you, professor Scotch!” Aurora explained.
“We will give you permission.” Alvar answered and waved his hands. Hilary followed Aurora to the corridor.
“Okay… where’s my bedroom?”
“It’s upstairs. I will show you more places.”
Aurora showed Hilary an empty spot on the left side of the ballroom.
“Huh. This is just an empty room, why are… HUH?”
Hilary was stunned. “So, this is how you get things appearing?”
Aurora nodded. She had appealed the hidden stairway.
Hilary stepped carefully on the stoned step.
“Whoa!” She shouted. The stairs were swaying and Hilary was about to fall.
“Oh, that’s just a part of how these stairs are built.” Aurora told.
“Okay… I’ll try to get up.”
Hilary was waddling as she was climbing up the stairway. There was about 20 steps up.
“You made it,” Aurora told, and warped up. “But you could have warped.”
Hilary cursed. “Oh…”
Aurora showed Hilary three bedrooms for the personnel and a few restrooms.
“And here…” Aurora started as she was demonstrating about the room, “Is the lounge… upstairs, of course!”
Hilary spurted a little.
“Okay… But I want you to show my room already!”
Aurora continued on explaining about the room. After about 5 minutes, Hilary was so bored that she tried to spell Aurora.
“Hilary, you don’t know those spells yet…” Aurora tried to tell, “And if you’d know something, I would be able to shelter myself from them.”
“Yawn… But it’s so BORING!”
Aurora showed Hilary some portraits on the wall and the bookcases. Hilary was flipping pages from a thin book and noticed something in the upper right corner.
Alethios – makes your enemy tell the truth
Hilary grinned. If this was a real spell, she could use it and make Aurora tell where her room is. When Aurora didn’t catch her eye, Hilary pointed her finger straight to the back of Aurora’s head.
“Aleth…”
“Don’t even try.” Aurora stated. “Where you learnt that from?”
“Well, how did you know that I was pointing at you?”
“From there.” Aurora continued, and she showed a mirror on the other side of the room.
“Okay…”
“I guess, that I’m boring you. Is that it?” Aurora asked.
“Yes…” Hilary said, nodded and blushed.
Aurora walked through the room.
“Where are you going? We were in the middle of…”
Hilary followed her. Aurora walked through a stoned and breezy hall and she opened a door.
“What’s this?” Hilary asked. She saw an enormous room, right in front of her eyes. The walls were stony, but they were decorated with reddish patterns and paintings. The floor was tiled with black and fashionable tiles. In the right corner, there was a little window, and next to it there was a door to some side room, maybe a bathroom.
“What place is this?” Hilary asked and admired the beautiful, red and furry carpet.
“This… is yours.” Aurora said.
Hilary’s eyes shimmered, and she smiled slightly. “So… you finally took me to my room? Or is this yours and you’re just teasing me?”
“It’s yours. Want to take a look? I’ll go out for a while, the air is bad in here.”
“That’d be awesome!” Hilary yelled. “Let me take a look now, shooo…”
Aurora got out and closed the door behind her.
“Wo-hoo!” Hilary shouted. “I can’t believe I have finally my own room…”
Hilary suddenly noticed something. It was a goblet, right next to her bed. There was a note…
Cling this for room service.
Hilary was getting excited. She jumped on the wide, round, soft, red bed, and took the goblet and let it ring. Then she shouted:
“ROOM SERVICE!”
A tiny little pixie, glowing sharply blue flew into the room. Her skin was white and her eyes were deeply, iced blue.
“Welcome, dear mistress! What shall you order today?” The pixie peeped in a high-pitched tone.
“Umm… I’d like some… grapefruit!” Hilary told.
“Coming!” The pixie answered and flew back where she had came from.
“This is so wonderful…” Hilary said brightly when she rose from her bed. “I live in a beautiful kingdom now…”
She walked towards the window in the side of the room.
“…And it’s peaceful, and the best of all, I have this huge room!”
Hilary was spinning around and singing some pretty song.
“What the?” Someone said suddenly. It was the pixie, she was back with the grapefruit.
“Drop them there,” Hilary started, feeling embarrassed and pointing at the glass table next to her wardrobe, “And get out of here, I won’t be calling you in about an hour.
“Tinkle does what she has to!” The little pixie shouted.
Hilary continued on singing, and she jumped to the window. The look was wide: from grassy greens to clear, clean lakes and enchanted forests… This was her new life now, and she really loved it.

AAGH it's too long xD If you're patient enough READ IT xD the hand-part is too funny

Next ch:
Some secrets are revealed... But what about when Hilary gets interviewed by nosy reporters?

This post has been edited by Veronica: Nov 18 2007, 8:54 PM

--------------------

Will she suffer?

musaenchantixthe...
post Nov 19 2007, 12:02 AM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

aww. that is a cute name for a pixie. tinkle.
its ok. you are busy. i understand.

--------------------
iluvcodyhaynes9
post Mar 12 2009, 11:27 AM
Post #15

Pixie

Group: New Members

OMG!!!!!!! PLEASE CONTINUE AS QUICKLY AS YA CAN!!!!!

--------------------

Anakagome from WOOHP
Awsome Blinkie By:
Jahnavi
I Love Cody!
And he'll forever be my Prince Charming... :]
...even though I'm not his Cinderella... :[
P-girl
post Mar 12 2009, 12:15 PM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

Would you please look at the date of a post before you start begging for updates? This story hasn't been touched for over a year.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:45 PM