3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Add Reply
> Winx Club: The Lost Princess
winxclub-joy
post Jan 1 2008, 12:52 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

It's my own squeal of the Winx Club Movie:The Secret of The Lost Kingdom. It's been a year after the Ancient Witches and Mandragora got defeated. The Winx thought they can live happily ever after,but will the history be repeated again? Winx generation 2

Note:
Dear Readers,

This story is about Bloom's daughter. Ok I know that a lot of people don't like Bloom here, but I swear that I'll not be focusing on her much. I'll be also focusing the rest of the winx's children as well, they'll be equal. So no worries =D
Oh and also sorry for my poor English, since I'm sucks at writing compositions and fanfictions.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR"

Love,
Joy

Chapter 1: The Princess Of Earklyon

It’s been a year that the Winx Club has defeat Mandragora and recovered Bloom’s planet, Domino. The rest get married to their love ones after Bloom and Sky’s wedding. They are living happily ever after, but the thing that they didn’t know is the Ancient witches have break free after Sky, Bloom and Daphne destroyed Mandragora and the dark planet, Obsidian. They are now ready to seek for revenge, together with the trix after a year of recovering and combining their powers with the trix. And their first victim is going to be Bloom and then people who are related to her.

Bloom is now the Queen of Earklyon, sometimes helping out Sky about their planet matters. But just recently, Bloom has just given birth to a daughter, a newborn princess of Earklyon. Of course, this make Bloom and Sky very happy, so as their friends and families. As for Stella, she and Brandon have a 2 months old son, whom they named Daniel. Daniel has his mother’s eyes, and his father’s hair. But still, he looks more like Brandon than Stella. Radius was proud to have a grandson, as he’s going to be the next heir of Solaria after Stella. As for Musa and Riven, Musa was pregnant for 4 months and she’s also a famous singer in Melody, and her husband Riven is now teaching in Red Fountain, so as Heila whom is now the headmaster of Red Fountain as Saladin was too old to continue to be. Flora is now a professor in Alfea, teaching nature and creating potions. Layla and Nabu lived happily in Andros, and Nabu was on her side and also help the King of Andros about the country matters and deal with conference meetings. As for Tecna and Timmy, they are now the famous professors of all types of Technology.

One day, there was a ball in Earklyon to celebrate the full month of Earklyon’s little princess. Bloom was in her room, sitting on the bed, carrying her daughter. Sky and his parents were standing besides her, looking at the sleeping princess.

“She’s beautiful.” Praised Sky’s mother, Solara.
”Yes she is,” continued Sky’s father Erendor. “Like her mother.”

“Thank you father,” said Bloom smiling. “I hope she can be a perfect princess of all realms.”

“She will Bloom,” said Sky kissed Bloom’s forehead. “She’s the princess of Earklyon, and also the heir of the throne.”

“Bloom!” Cried a voice and they turned and looked, it was Stella and the rest.

“Stella, guys!” cried Bloom happily after she saw her friends.

“Wow, looks like princess Jennifer have grown up!” said Stella looking at the sleeping princess and slightly touched her cheeks.

“Stella,” said Brandon carrying their crying son. “Could you mind carrying Daniel for a while?”

“Ow, why is he crying?” said Stella went to Brandon and carry her son. After a while, Daniel stopped crying.

“I think he wants mama.” Said Musa touching her stomach.

“Oh ya,” said Tecna remembered something. “I thought we are here to give Jennifer gifts.”

“Oh ya,” remembered Stella “After all we are her godmothers, we have to give her a little gift, that’s traditional.”

“She’s awake.” Whispered Bloom looking at Jennifer slowly opened her eyes, Bloom smiled at her daughter and put her in the cradle.

“Aww, isn’t she’s lovely?” cried Layla

“She is, why not give birth to one?” Whispered Nabu and Layla turned to him and give him a glare.

“Ok, treat like I never said that, or you heard that.” Said Nabu scared.

“Bloom,” cried a woman voice and they turned around, it was Bloom’s mother, along with her father and Dafne.

“Mama, papa, Dafne!” cried Bloom run to them and hugged them.

“Bloom,” Oritel begin to speak after the hug. “You look more beautiful than before.”

“Thanks papa,” replied Bloom “By the way, do you want to see Jennifer?”

“Sure, why not?” said Miriam and they walked to the cradle, Sky then carry Jennifer out from the cradle and handed her to Miriam.

“My granddaughter is lovely,” praised Miriam “She got her mother’s eyes, and father’s hair.”

“She’s lovely,” said Dafne looking at Jennifer, and Jennifer smiled at her.

“Wow her smile is exactly the same as Bloom since she was young.” Said Oritel

“Erm, maybe it is time for us to get out and let everyone see little Jennifer?” reminded Stella

“Oh ya,” said Bloom and Miriam handed Jennifer to her.

“What are we waiting for then?” asked Stella handed Daniel back to Brandon. “Let’s go!” She then pulled Bloom out, along with little Jennifer. The rest then followed both of them till they reached the grand hall, and there’s a lot of people out there.

“It’s the king and queen.” Said someone and all of them bowed at Bloom and Sky.

“Forget about these ceremony,” said Sky

“King Sky is right, treat these as a normal party.” Smiled Bloom. Just then, Jennifer cried.

“Ow why Jennifer?” asked Bloom looking at Jennifer worried. She tapped Jennifer for a while, and again she fall asleep.

“Maybe she’s tired.” Said Bloom and she put on the cradle, and sits on the chair.

“Is it time to give little Jennifer our gifts?” asked Stella impatient, “I can’t wait anymore!”

“Stella, chill down.” Said Musa

“Ya, I think we really should start now,” laughed Bloom

“Let me first!” said Stella pushed the rest away walked to the cradle “To thanks Bloom for giving my son a perfect gift, I must give little Jennifer a perfect gift too. She will be a princess whom is after perfect and true love, like me!” said Stella sprinkle some fairy dust on the air, and it falls on Jennifer.

“Ever princess is after perfect, Stella.” Said Layla

“But she and me are special, looking for special perfection.”

Ok, thanks for your gift Stella.” Said Bloom

“Now it’s my turn.” Said Layla pushed Stella away. “I hope Jennifer will be as powerful like her mother.” Said Layla again she sprinkled some fairy dust like what Stella did.

“Now it’s my turn,” said Flora walking towards the cradle and looked at Jennifer. “Hope Jennifer will communicate to the nature, so that if anything happens, the voice of nature will helped her.” Flora just blew some fairy dust on Jennifer, and slowly it faded away.

“Hey, excuse me!” said Musa “I think it’s my turn now!”

“Chill down Musa,” said Riven “Be careful of our child.”

Musa just smiled at Riven, and she walked to the cradle and smiled at Jennifer.

“Little Jennifer, you’re going to have a talent of music like me.” Said Musa smiling.

“Erm, is it my turn now?” asked Tecna after Musa’s gift and walked towards the cradle.

“Hope she is clever as her mother.” Said Tecna, after that she stepped back.

“Now it’s—“

“Your Majesty!” Cried a guard cut Dafne’s words after he rushed into the grand hall, everyone looked at the guard and was curious to know what happened.

“Someone is attacking Earklyon!” said the guard hardly catches his breath.

“What?” Yelled Sky “Who is attacking Earklyon?”

“Long time no see,” Cried a voice, “It’s being a long time that we’ve met.” Suddenly, there’s dark smoke appeared in the middle of the grand hall. The smoke gets bigger and then, it started to fade away.

“Don’t tell me it’s—“
”Long time no see, princess.” Said Icy appeared from the smoke, along with Darcy, Stormy and the Ancient witches.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
StellaRocks
post Jan 1 2008, 6:54 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

i really like it and i love the part when Nabu was talking about have a baby nice touch but what about Tecna and Timmy

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
musaenchantixthe...
post Jan 2 2008, 2:11 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

i love it! write more soon. and what about timmy and tecna.

--------------------
sapphire
post Jan 2 2008, 4:50 AM
Post #4

Harmonix Fairy

Group: Members

its a really good story, winxclub joy. continue!

--------------------
My posts: My Parents are alive ---> every friday

What people should post more: winx club: the lost princess, dreamer, riven's dairy, hands up for those who think bloom gets too much attention
winxclub-joy
post Jan 3 2008, 1:03 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Chapter 2: The return of the witches
“No, she’s no longer a princess now. She’s the queen of Earklyon.” Said the eldest Ancient witch.

“I thought you are dead.” Yelled Bloom angrily and surprised.

“Not until if you are!” Yelled back the 2nd eldest Ancient witch and she attacked Bloom, Bloom then fall and hit onto the ground.

“Bloom!” Yelled Sky as he quickly run to Bloom and help her up, and as for the guests they run away as fast as they can. The guards quickly get ready their weapon and surrounded the witches. But the trix combined their powers and blow away the guards.

“I think it’s time to fight with the witches once again!” Yelled Stella and the rest agreed.

“But Musa, you can’t fight, you’re pregnant.” Said Bloom

“But—“

“Listen to Bloom Musa, for the sake of your child.” Added Layla and Musa nodded unwillingly.

“Winx enchantix!” The rest of the winx yelled and transformed.

“Sun blast!” Yelled Stella attacked Darcy, but Darcy just blocked her attack with dark magic.

“Looks like the witches are more powerful than before, be careful girls!” reminded Bloom

“Maybe we should try convergence.” Said Layla

“Let’s try,” said Flora and they made a circle together. “Convergence power!” They yelled together and a big blast was created, then they attacked the witches but they failed as the witches absorbed the attack.

“Convergence won’t work!” cried the panicked Flora

“Who do you think you are, pixie fairies? Do you think you’re still powerful as before? Now watch mine, power of storm!” Yelled Stormy and she created a storm, attacking the grand hall and then the winx, the winx cried in pain and fall onto the ground unconsciously.

“Girls, no!” cried Musa worried and she and the boys ran to them and tried to wake them up, then Musa looked at the witches.

“I’m so gonna bring you down, sonic blast!” Yelled Musa attacked Stormy, just then she felt that her stomach was in pain.

“Musa, you’re alright?” asked Riven worried

“I’m alright.” Replied Musa weakly.

“How dare you attack me, now watch mine. Storm of darkness!” Yelled Stormy and a storm was about to attack Musa, just then someone attack Stormy and made her lose her concentration and attack the wall instead. Stormy got up and see, it was Ms.Faragonda.

“Ms.Faragonda!” cried Sky

“Quickly, bring the rest to the safe place!” Yelled Faragonda and she begin to fight with Stormy.

“Ouch…” the rest of the winx girls slowly opened their eyes and woke up.

“Stella, you’re alright?” asked Brandon worried, and also carrying Daniel, who is now crying.

“Yes I think so,” said Stella slightly touched her head “What happened to Daniel?”

“Maybe because of the witches existence.” Said Brandon handed Daniel to Stella

“Sky…” whispered Bloom weakly

“Bloom, you’re alright?” asked Sky worried and Bloom nodded.

“Jennifer, where’s she?” asked Bloom and Sky quickly get up and run to the cradle, just then Sky’s body got frozen by Icy’s attack.

“Looks like you’re trying to get your daughter and get away from it huh?” said Icy and she walked to the cradle, just then Solara and Erendor blocked the way to prevent Icy harming Jennifer but the eldest ancient witch attacked both of them.

“Papa, mama!” Cried Sky and he struggled to try and break free from the ice.

“Say goodbye to your daughter!” yelled Icy and the eldest ancient witch, together they combined they power and was about to attack the cradle. Just then, someone attacked Icy and the Ancient witch. It was Miriam and Dafne.

“Dafne, go unfreeze Sky. I’ll deal with these witches.” Said Miriam and Dafne use her powers to unfreeze Sky.

“Thanks,” said Sky stretching himself and quickly ran to his parents and wake them up.

“Sky,” said his parents waking up. “Quickly, bring Bloom and Jennifer to a safe place.”

“Father, mother, Sky!” cried Bloom running to them “Are you alright?”

“We’re alright Bloom,” replied Solara and Erendor.

“Bloom!” cried Oritel handing little crying Jennifer to Bloom. “Quickly bring the rest and go now!”

“Papa I—“

“Don’t worry about us,” said Erendor. “We’ll be okay.”

“Yes Bloom, Erendor is right.” Said Oritel “You have to protect your friends and your family.”

“But—“ Just then, they heard someone screamed. It’s was the third ancient witch attacked Ms.Faragonda.

“Faragonda!” cried the rest of the winx ran to her, Layla then attacked the third ancient witch and Stormy. “Are you alright?”

“I’m fine girls,” said Faragonda standing up.

“We’ll fight together!” said Bloom

“Bloom are you crazy?” said Sky

“No I’m not,” said Bloom “Remember, we’re all in this together. Win or lose, we’ll suffer together.”

“But what about Jennifer, Daniel and Musa?” asked Heila very worried.

“Dafne, Musa,” said Bloom turned to her sister, “I know I shouldn’t do this, but I have no choice. Can you please bring them away to a safe place?”

“Bloom you mean—“

“Yes Dafne,” said Bloom and she was about to cry. “I rather send Jennifer away than letting her got the chance to get killed by those witches.”

“Oh and Daniel, he’s still a baby!” added Stella

“And Musa plus her unborn child.” Added Riven

“Riven but—“

“Musa, promise me. You will come back after this war is over.” Said Riven

“But, I don’t want to leave you!”

“You have to,” said Riven “For the sake of our child and this magical dimension. “Please”

Musa then hesitated, she doesn’t know if she wanted to or not. But when she felt that her child is kicking her, she then nodded with tears.

“I think the history is about to be repeat again,” said Oritel worried.

“Witches, gather over here!” Yelled the eldest witch and the rest of the witches gathered together. “We’ll destroy these little pixies together with our power!”

“Quickly go, before it’s too late!” cried Bloom

“Bring Daniel along,” said Brandon handed Daniel to Musa.

“Now go!” Yelled Tecna and Dafne carried crying Jennifer and run as fast as she can, along with Musa carrying Daniel.

“Don’t let the both of them get away!” Yelled the eldest ancient witch, Darcy and Icy then begin to chase them.

“Get ready to fight, everyone.” Said Bloom and all of them begin to start a fight with the witches.

Dafne and Musa were running as fast as they can, just the Musa noticed that Darcy and Icy were chasing them.

“Darcy and Icy are chasing us now!” cried Musa holding Daniel tight. “What should we do?”

“Musa,” said Dafne handling little Jennifer to Musa

“What are you trying to do, Dafne?” asked Musa worried and Dafne pulled her behind a wall, the witches fly past the wall as they didn’t notice them hiding there.

“I’ll stay and fight together.” Said Dafne. “I’m already dead, I don’t mind becoming a dust, and float into the air.”

“No, you can’t!” cried Musa

“Quick go, the witches will be here anytime!” said Dafne.

“Ok Dafne, but promise me that you won’t die again.” Said Musa “Bloom and the rest still needs you.” Musa then run away carrying 2 babies, crying silently.

“Musa, hope you’ll be safe.” Whispered Dafne.

“So, you’re hiding here!” Yelled Darcy behind her includes Icy. Dafne turned and attacked her, and the war begins.

Note: It a crap, I know. Cause I do not have any ideas!

Reply too all the readers whom read my story:

Thanks for loving my story and all those reviews, I promise that I'll continue as fast as I can. I'm way to busy for getting ready to my new school these days, since I'm now official a senior. Or you can even say a freshman in my new college, since that place is a so-called college to learn digital animations. But, I'll love it as being an animator is my dream!

LOL I'm totally off the topic, never mind. XD

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Jan 3 2008, 2:50 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

no its great a lot better than my one

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
winxclub-joy
post Jan 3 2008, 3:02 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ Jan 3 2008, 10:50 PM) *
no its great a lot better than my one

Thanks =D

--------------------
StellaRocks
post Jan 3 2008, 9:20 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

ok i need more like now and it sweet how Riven cares for Musa like that

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
MorriganAensland
post Jan 4 2008, 12:27 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

This is pretty good, and it tries to keep the storyline moving along at a nice pace. I've seen too many fics, both Winx-related and otherwise, that can't find a good balance of that. If you need any advice on this, I'm open to help.

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!
winxclub-joy
post Jan 4 2008, 3:00 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Chapter 3: Where's Jennifer?

“Icy, you go and get Musa. I’ll deal with her.” Said Darcy fighting with Dafne, Icy then nodded and went to chase Musa.

“Oh gosh, can’t you two just stop crying?” whispered Musa weakly. Jut then she suddenly remembered. Bloom was being sent to Earth when the Ancient witches were after here, maybe she cause this idea again to save Daniel and Jennifer! But, I can’t send them back to Earth again, since the witches knows where’s that Planet. But, where should I send them?

“Portal open,” chanted Musa opening a portal, “Open to reach a safe place that nobody ever knows!” A golden portal then opens.

“I don’t know where I’ll be sending you, but I swear that I will find you guys one day.” Whispered Musa smiling at the 2 little babies, she then slowly put Jennifer into the portal.

“Now Daniel, it’s your turn.” Said Musa and when she was about to put Daniel into the portal, somebody attacked her from her back and makes her fall onto the ground; it also made Daniel cry even louder and the portal closed.

“You’re using the way of how Bloom being sent away?” said Icy “I tell you, there’s no way you’ll be sending those 2 little pixies!”

“Really?” whispered Musa and she stand up. “Let’s see her powerful are you now, Icy.”

“Bring it on!” Yelled Icy and she begin to attack.

“Shield!” Yelled Musa created a shield. Icy was pissed off and she uses all her attack that she can, but Musa created a stronger shield to protect she and Daniel.

“Now is my turn, huh?” said Musa “Maximum Sonic Blast!” she yelled and attack Icy

“What the—“ Icy got attacked and collapsed. Musa then knee on the ground, as she was too weak to stand, then she noticed Daniel was still crying.

“Don’t cry, little Daniel…” said Musa tapping Daniel.

“Musa!” Cried a voice and Musa immediately stood up and looked around, it was Bloom and the rest.

“Bloom…” said Musa smiling “You guys are alright!”

“We’ve used all we can to destroy the Ancient witches,” said Timmy “And we’ve defeat Stormy too!”

“Where’s Dafne?” Asked Musa worried.

“No worries Musa, I’m here.” Said Dafne coming out from the crowd. “Darcy is now unable to defend herself, and I’m still in my form.”

“Oh my, did you defeat Icy all by yourself?” asked Layla noticed Icy on the floor unconscious. “Way to go girl!”

“Oh ya Stella’ here’ Daniel.” Said Musa handing Daniel back to Stella.

“Thanks for protecting him, Musa.” Said Stella hugging Daniel tight, crying with tears.

“Where’s Jennifer?” asked Bloom and Musa suddenly remembered that she sent Jennifer to a place that she doesn’t knows too.

“Bloom,” Said Musa “I’m sorry…”

“What do you mean you’re sorry?” Asked Bloom worried “Tell me where is she!”

“I…sent her to a place, that I don’t even know too…” said Musa and she collapsed.

“Musa!” Yelled Riven and he helped her up. “Don’t scare me Musa…”

“No, Jennifer no!” cried Bloom disbelief

“Bloom…” said Sky hugging her, crying.

“Quickly, save Musa!” cried Riven carrying Musa, begging everyone to save her.

“Bring her to Bloom’s room, quick!” said Miriam and Riven ran as fast as he could, carrying Musa. The rest followed Riven except for Faragonda, Bloom and Sky.

“Bloom, don’t cry.” Comfort Faragonda. “We’ll find Jennifer.”

“I know it will be safe if we send her to a safe place, but now we don’t even know where she is! How can I not worry?”

“No she won’t Bloom,” comfort Sky “We’ll find her soon…”

“Ok, not to change to subject but how are we going to deal with these witches?” asked Faragonda.

“Just throw them into the dungeon.” Said Sky and Faragonda nodded and walked off.

“Sky,” said Bloom looking at his eyes “What if Jennifer won’t be back?”

“Don’t say that Bloom,” said Sky stroke her hair, “She’ll be alright.” Bloom just kept crying and crying.

In a magical dimension, there’s a small island in the middle of the sea. There live a middle-aged couple living in a small wooden house with some pixie pets, and of course there’s a few trolls too, but they’re not those evil trolls you’ve seen. They only attack when they saw strangers.

“Hey Macro,” said the woman walking on the beach along with her husband.

“Yes Angela?” He asked looking at his wife.

“I miss our daughter,” she replied, as their daughter died when she’s still a baby due to some sickness.

“Don’t worry,” He hugged his wife, “It’s all I the past now.”

“Whenever I walk on here, I’ll remember how our daughter died.” She said again sadly.

“Ms. Angela, Mr. Marco!” cried a little pixie squirrel flying to them.

“What happened?” asked Angela

“We’ve don’t have time to say,” said the pixie squirrel. “Follow me!” he cried and flies away again. The couples were curious and followed the pixie squirrel to see what happened.

“Oh my, Marco look!” cried Angela pointing below a tree, it was a little baby girl.

“Oh gosh, where did this baby come from?” he asked surprisely, Angela then carry the baby up, and the baby was smiling at her.

“Aww, she cute.” Said Angela smiling at her back.

“I thought there’s only 2 of us in this place,” said Marco “How can there be a baby?”

“I don’t care it for now, she looks like our baby daughter. Maybe fate pulled us together, we’ve lose a daughter and now they’re returning us again.” She cried.

“We got to return her back, Angela.” Said Marco

“You see, there’s nobody in this island. How can we return her to them? I think it’s fate, Marco.”

“But—“

“No but, I decided to treat her as my own daughter.” Said Angela and she walked off, Marco really can’t deal with her wife. Plus he also misses her daughter a lot too, so he decided to adopt this little girl from nowhere.

Note: Sorry if you find it weird, like I said I do not have much idea. I just use all my inspirations to write this story=D
Hope ya guys like it.

--------------------
sapphire
post Jan 4 2008, 3:43 AM
Post #11

Harmonix Fairy

its really nice, please continue!

--------------------

What people should post more: winx club: the lost princess, dreamer, riven's dairy, hands up for those who think bloom gets too much attention
StellaRocks
post Jan 4 2008, 3:47 AM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

i really liked it please keep writing more

--------------------

winxclub-joy
post Jan 5 2008, 2:35 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

Chapter 4: 15 years later

15 years have past, everything in that island become more beautiful. One sunny day, there’s 3 pixie pets were on the beach made a bet with each of the fruits that they are holding.

“Wow, it’s like already 9 minutes!” cried a pixie seahorse looking at the sea, worried.

“It’s not the first time she’s breathing in the sea, so don’t worry Lyn.” Said a pixie bear called Bold.

“Hey, how can we not worry?” cried a pixie crab, Hanh.

“I just hope that she never win, or else our fruits goes to her again.” Sighed Bold.

“Wow, I think you have to admit that you lose, she broke the record again! It already past 10 mins!” cried Lyn, just then a girl came out from the sea, rubbed her face and looked at the pixie pets, then she got up and walked to them.

“Looks like I’ve won again!” cried that girl “Now give me the fruits!”

“Ok fine,” said Lyn and she looked at the rest.

“Here you go Jen,” said Hanh, as he can’t bear his collection of fruits goes to that girl again.

“Ow, no worries pals,” she said. “I don’t think I need those fruits anymore.”

“Why Jen?” Lyn asked, as she is curious that why Jen the fruits lover doesn’t want their fruits.

“That’s what friends are, I can’t always steal fruits from you guys!” Jen replied.

“Jen!” cried the pixie squirrel, which name is Nat rushed to Jen.

“What happened Nat?” she asked.

“You’re parents are looking for you,” said Nat hardly catches his breath.

“Again?” said Jen “No I don’t want to get scolded just because of getting wet again!”

“I think it’s too late,” said a voice and Jen looked up, it was Angela and Marco.

“Do you know how dangerous the sea is?” scolded Marco “What if you got swept away by the big waves?”

“Oh come on dad, I can swim!” replied Jen

“Don’t be naïve Jen,” said Angela “You don’t know how evil are the sea.”

“They are not evil ok?” protested Jen “I can feel it!”

“Well no more excuses!” yelled Marco and he grabbed his daughter hand. “We’ll talk when we’re home!” he yelled once again pulled Jen.

“Dad no!” cried Jen and she got pulled back home; the pixie pets were worried so they followed them. When they are back to the house, Macro then let go Jen’s hands.

“Dad!” cried Jen and Angela quickly closed the door. “Do you know it hurts a lot while you’re pulling me?”

“Unless you listen to what me and your mum said, do not play alone in the sea again!” said Marco.

“But I’m already 15!” Protested Jen “Why can’t I learn how to be independent?”

“You’re still young Jen,” said Angela wipe Jen’s hair dry with the towel. “You still don’t know what’s independent.”

“Not only that, I can’t even see the world outside there!” cried Jen “I really wanted to see how the rest of the people live, and what’s the difference between the world outside and this little island!”

“I’ll let you when you’re old enough, Jen.” Said Marco “Like I’ve said, you’re still too young to know what’s the world outside. You may not even know if there’s evil or—“

“Dad! I’m no longer a baby, I can protect myself right?” protested Jen.

“Ok Jen, the topic for that is till today, I do not want to hear that anymore” said Marco “Now, go get change.”

“But—“

“You’re dad is right Jen, now go get change before you got a cold.” Said Angela, Jen have no more breath to talked to their parents anymore as she has been talking about it since she was young. So she just kept quiet and went back to her room.

“Marco, we got to prevent her getting close from the world outside.” Said Angela “What if one day she leave us?”

“I don’t know Angela,” said Marco hugged his wife, “I really don’t want her to leave us again, and I’m scared too.”

“I just don’t know why I can’t get to see the world outside,” complained Jen cooking at the mirror combing her hair.

“Jen!” cried a voice outside and Jen take a look, it was the pixie pets.

“Hey,” she run to the window and open it to let them get in. “I’m sorry for spoiling the game again.”

“Well, it’s not the first time.” Said Bold.

“Hello!” cried another voice and they turned and looked, it was a big yellow bird standing outside.

“Sally!” cried Jen “Finally you’re back!”

“Yup, with a lot of information!” cried Sally

“What is it about this time?” Jen asked, and Sally coughed.

“Well,” she said after coughing finish. “I gotta tell you that I’ve been to a school called Alfea.”

“What’s that?” Jen asked

“It’s a school for fairies, you know to train them for becoming the most powerful and be able to protect every magical dimension.”

“Wow, what do they look like?” asked Jen again

“They look like you, a normal girl in some normal days. But when it is their time to fight or use their powers, they transformed into fabulous outfits and a beautiful wings on their back! Plus, they can fly on the sky beautifully!”

“Wow, they are so cool!” cried Jen “How I wish that I got a pair of wings and leave this place! Anymore info?”

“What I heard is, there’s once 6 powerful fairies called the winx have saved the whole magical dimension from the evils. And I know that one of them are now in Alfea teaching nature communications and potions.”

“Wow, what does she looks like, and what’s her name?”

“I’m not that sure,” said Sally “Cause that’s all I got.”

“OW, that’s sad.” Sighed Jen “But thanks anyway!”

“No problem!” said sally and she flew away, Jen then looked outside from the window for a while.

“How I wish I’m a fairy, like the winx.” Said Jen. “They’re so cool!”

“But what how if Sally just lied?” said Bold “You know, she got a big mouth!”

“Ya and she can’t be trusted!” added Lyn

“Hey, she’s not as bad as you guys think.” Said Jen. “You can look through from people eyes to see if they are lying or not, even though Sally lied to us hundred of times, but sometimes her words is truth.”

“But Jen, do fairies really exists?” asked Hanh, “We never seen it ever in our live before!”

"That's true Jen," added Nat "Do you really think that they exists?"

“They do,” whispered Jen “Cause I can feel it, through our heart.”

Note: Ow poor Sally, why can't she be trusted? Maybe because she does lie dozen of times, thats why nobody besides Jen trusted her now.

--------------------
Candyiz789
post Jan 5 2008, 2:51 PM
Post #14

Butterflix Fairy

I can't wait.. I need the inside scoop on Chapter 5!! icon_sad.gif

--------------------

Thanks to Jahnavi for the sig and avvy =)

Candii..xxx
StellaRocks
post Jan 5 2008, 4:42 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

thanks so much i love it please write so more soon

--------------------

musaenchantixthe...
post Jan 5 2008, 10:03 PM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

this story is really great. hope you write more soon. i hope musa was ok. and riven is so sweet caring for musa.

--------------------
sapphire
post Jan 7 2008, 8:44 AM
Post #17

Harmonix Fairy

so jennifer is suffering from child abuse, huh?

--------------------

winxclub-joy
post Jan 7 2008, 9:09 AM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (sapphire @ Jan 7 2008, 04:44 PM) *
so jennifer is suffering from child abuse, huh?

CODE
LOL no, it's like Angela and Marco still treat her as a child.
If you mistook that as child abuse I'm terribly sorry

Chapter 4: Strangers in the island

“Jen,” called Lyn waking Jen up.

“What is it Lyn?” groaned Jen as she was very sleepy, because it was already midnight.

“I can’t sleep,” said Lyn. “Could you sing that song again for me?”

“Well of course Lyn.” Said Jen and she hug Lyn with one arm, and begin to sing the song that she always sing it to her pixie pets.

Sun goes down

And we are here together

Fireflies

Glow like a thousand charms

Stay with me

And you can dream, forever

Right here in my arms

She sang it beautifully, and begins to look outside the window.

“Jen, I couldn’t stop asking you, where you learnt this song?” asked Lyn curiously, Jen just looked at her and smiled.

“I don’t know, it seems like I knew it for a long time.” She replied

It’s Magic

When you are here beside me

Close your eyes

And let me hold you tight

Everything

That I could ever need is

Right here in my arms

Tonight

“Wow, I totally love it! Can you continue it please?” begged Lyn

“Well I’m not sure, cause I do not really remember all.” Said Jen

La la la, la la la

Stars begin to climb

La la la, la la la

La la la la la,

La la la la la…

Jen then looked at Lyn, she was now sleeping warmly in her arm. Jen smiled and looked up again, then thought. When will I be able to see the world outside?

On the next afternoon, there was a spaceship flying in the middle of the Sky.

“Hey dude,” called a blue haired boy. “Are you sure it is safe to drive the ship without permission?”

“Oh come on, it won’t kill you right James?” replied the brunette haired boy

“But Daniel, your mother will—“

“She won’t, after all I’m her child ok?” said Daniel and he begin to looked at the view, but when he slightly drive the ship blower a bit he noticed a small dot, which is the island in the middle of the sea.

“Hey, there’s something at there!” said Daniel, “Why not we land at there and explore?”

“But—“

“Oh it won’t kills, come on!” said Daniel and he drove down, till he landed onto that island. When he walked out from the ship, he and James can’t believe their eyes. As it was a most beautiful place that they ever seen.

“Wow James, it’s a nice place isn’t it?” said Daniel

“It is, more beautiful than Magix.” Added James, just then they heard a roar and they got frighten and looked around.

“What’s that?” said James

“I think it’s the trolls,” said Daniel. “Get ready our weapons.”

They got ready their weapons, and looked around, just then 3 trolls appeared holding their usual weapon. When they looked at James and Daniel, they roared and were about to attack.

“Stop it!” cried a voice and all of them looked around. “Don’t even think of that.”

“Who is that?” Yelled Daniel and then Jen came down from the tree.

“Don’t hurt them.” Said Jen persuading the 3 trolls. “If you hurt them you won’t gain anything, either.”

The trolls just looked at her, and then walked off. Jen then sighed and turn to look at James and Daniel.

“Who are you?” asked Daniel

“My name is Jen, and who are you guys?” asked Jen “We never welcome people here ever before.”

“Well, my name is Daniel and this is my friend James.” Replied Daniel keeping his weapon. “We’re curious of this place, that’s why we landed here and looked around, until those trolls came, and them meet you.”

“Oh, the trolls are kind of friendly. They are just afraid of strangers.”

“Friendly?” said James “I don’t think so, some of them are pretty evil.”

“Ya before they come here for you guys again, I think you 2 better leave. You’re lucky that I’ve saved you.” Said Jen and she walked off.

“What the, we were about to fight back!” Yelled James angrily. “How can that girl—“

“Forget it,” sighed Daniel “She did save us after all.”

“But—“

“Let’s get back to the ship and go back ok?” said Daniel

“Fine, anything as long as I don’t need to see that brat!” said James and he stormed off to the ship, Daniel them smiled and ran up. When Daniel switched on to operate the ship, it won’t move.

“What the, oh gosh!” cried Daniel “James, there’s something wrong with this ship!”

“What?” Yelled James and he rushed to Daniel and tried to press the on button impatiently.

“Oh gosh!” Yelled James slammed his hands onto the button. “We’re trapped here!”

“And I don’t think the alert button is working either.” Added Daniel

“If only Jeremy is here, or else he will be a great help.”

“Chill James, I think that girl will help.” Said Daniel remembered Jen

“That girl? Please I do not want to beg her.”

“She’s our only hope!” said Daniel and he ran out to seek for Jen.

“Wait dude!” cried James and he ran out to chase Daniel

Note:
The song is from Barbie as the Island Princess "Right here in my arms", I totally love that song and I think it suits this story.

I think this chapter is kind of craps T-T, cause I have no more ideas

--------------------
StellaRocks
post Jan 7 2008, 9:28 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

it not crap and were those the girl's childern

--------------------

MorriganAensland
post Jan 7 2008, 11:03 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

Don't be afraid to private message me for help. I've done tons of fanfiction writing and have a knack for offering people advice in situations like this.

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 7:22 AM