Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > »   
Add Reply
> What's your imperfection?, Let it all out here and give tips of how you're dealing it
Rating 5 V
Boo
post Mar 13 2009, 10:51 PM
Post #181

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

QUOTE (bloom_daphne @ Mar 13 2009, 10:04 PM) *
Sometimes I seem like I don't have a conscience, I do, and it takes a lot to overcome it. I haven't lied recently, so its an improvement.

That's good! happy.gif It's good that you're trying to improve.

I personally don't have anything against little fibs, though... tee hee. (Like explained earlier). Sometimes it's better to lie then to tell the person the honest truth (I'd have a lot of enemies if I did that... specifically male enemies.)

I could pass as being older (most of the freshman in my school seem to think I'm either a junior or a senior, as I've been asked countless times. I find it funny that one of my teachers had always assumed I was a senior.) icon_razz.gif I think it has to do with level of maturity in my case, though. I may not look any older then those in my class, but I sure do act more mature then most.

Even online, some people think I'm 18+. icon_mrgreen.gif It makes me laugh a little on some days. ^_^

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Go to the top of the page
Another Morning
post Mar 13 2009, 11:35 PM
Post #182

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

The movie theatre around here just seems to be on my side XD I've went into rated R movies before I was technically old enough and they didn't question me, but they also don't make me show ID when I want to buy a student ticket. The student thing isn't a lie, but I forget my school ID all the time so it's still handey.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
bloom_daphne
post Mar 14 2009, 2:51 AM
Post #183

Bloomix Fairy

I actually look younger than my age, if I wanted to see a higher rated movie I'd go with my mom.
fullmoon
post Mar 14 2009, 5:22 AM
Post #184

Cosmix Fairy

People don't usually think that I'm thirteen. They think I'm fourteen or fifteen. I should stop pulling a distress face everytime I find out you need to be a certain age to enter or something because that just gives everything away. >< I have no idea how old I am to people on the internet. I feel really young all of a sudden. O_O

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
winxclub-joy
post Mar 18 2009, 1:05 PM
Post #185

Cosmix Fairy

Why do I look much more older than my age T-T

I'm seventeen, SEVENTEEN!!!! NOT 20 for goodness sake! T-T

And I got to tell you a joke, a very bad joke

There was a time, I went to 7 eleven wearing with a normal outgoing look (Tee and jeans) While making my payment to the cashier, the cashier/salesman (Whom have a very bad service manners since I've been there for a few times)

(And that cashier is Indian, I may not be racists to Indians, but in Singapore versions, most of their attitudes pissed me off. Why is because they are really impolite, and there's a "incident" that one of them purposely "Mistook" a chinese girl as a prostitute.)

And he gave me a glance, gaving me a dirty look and said:

"Auntie, that would be $??.??"

*I'm not over my thrity and I'M NOT MARRIED YET!*

I tried not to throw my temper on him, since I'm rushing time. I handed him the money, and when he gave me back the change by just throwing it on the cashier table.

"Thank You auntie"

I was then really pissed off, grabbed my things, show him a very black look and storms out from the store.

Yeah, someone "Mistook" me as a married housewife =.="

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Mar 18 2009, 3:00 PM
Post #186

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

LOL, sorry Joy xP. I know the "Auntie" rule too. That classification is typically only used for older, sometimes married Indian women. (Well, I guess it could also be used in cases where the person is relatively quite a bit older than you too.) Aww, you have my sympathies, but I doubt you look that old yet, so don't worry!
winxclub-joy
post Mar 18 2009, 3:05 PM
Post #187

Cosmix Fairy

xP

curl my hair like what the asian had in the 60s, there I'll be one.....

LOLZ

Being tall is not that good after all, especially when you have chubby looks.........

--------------------
bloom_daphne
post Mar 18 2009, 6:49 PM
Post #188

Bloomix Fairy

WOW. that dude is creepy.
Tom273
post Mar 20 2009, 3:25 PM
Post #189

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Banned

im 21 but people usally think i look like im 16 which is weird but also cool.

edit:weird typo

This post has been edited by Tom273: Mar 20 2009, 3:27 PM

--------------------

Thank you Jah-Jah for the awesome new forum set ^^

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself"
winxclub-joy
post Mar 21 2009, 11:52 AM
Post #190

Cosmix Fairy

I hope I'm forever fifteen or sixteen forever too........... =(

--------------------
humbu111
post Mar 21 2009, 5:28 PM
Post #191

Cosmix Fairy

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

fullmoon
post Mar 21 2009, 9:59 PM
Post #192

Cosmix Fairy

I'm still a tween. It is very sad. ><

Actually, even over here, it is considered polite to call someone older than you auntie or uncle. Well, only at some social gatherings where almost everyone is asian. Not calling them auntie or uncle is rude.

That guy needs to go jump off a cliff (pardon my violent language) . =.= I doubt you look like a married woman. Someone must have more judgmental skills than that.

--------------------

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
Tom273
post Mar 21 2009, 10:06 PM
Post #193

Cosmix Fairy

atleast being a member here makes me feel younger, i hate getting older.

--------------------

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself"
Another Morning
post Mar 22 2009, 1:41 AM
Post #194

Cosmix Fairy

I'm good being 17. I don't wanna turn 18, then I'm legally an adult and I have to like, be responsible and stuff D:

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
winxclub-joy
post Mar 22 2009, 2:41 AM
Post #195

Cosmix Fairy

yeah, I still want to be a teenager!

--------------------
fullmoon
post Mar 27 2009, 7:11 PM
Post #196

Cosmix Fairy

Hmm...the good thing about becoming an adult is you get to move out and go to college and you have more freedom. I like staying young. icon_razz.gif

--------------------

Tom273
post Mar 29 2009, 2:45 PM
Post #197

Cosmix Fairy

i know i have some responsabilities and they are annoying, everything was easier when i was younger.

--------------------

bloom_daphne
post Apr 1 2009, 3:50 AM
Post #198

Bloomix Fairy

Same here, I hate having responsibilities, I don't like being in charge of something and messing up.
As for Asian people, I'm like best friends with them at my school, they're so nice. (:
Tom273
post Apr 5 2009, 1:37 PM
Post #199

Cosmix Fairy

I have a wacky obsession about long hair now. XD I wonder what people will say when they see me after i have grown long hair they will propably think im a wacko... and the wackiest part of all is that im a blonde rofl almost white hair i will propably look like a girl and end up being embrassed about it. But i don't care it's what i want to do and if some people think im weird then im just gonna ignore them... lol embrassing stuff.

--------------------

Fortress Guy
post Apr 6 2009, 2:10 AM
Post #200

Harmonix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (bloom_daphne @ Feb 18 2009, 06:20 PM) *
Awh, most of the time we end up criticizing ourselves more than others would, just act confident. If you act insecure others will sense it, trust me, no one dares insults me because I'll beat them at their own sick game.

If you want to lose weight, do it only to be healthier. :) I personally want to be 95 pounds.

Girls have a gift of not caring too much about what someone they care about looks like. They can more easily place value on the important stuff. The stuff that lasts a lifetime.

But girls can also sometimes carry a curse. They can have a hard time overcoming their own unique features which may not be out of the pages of Vogue. Do what you can to look your best and be healthy. However like Bloom-Daphne said, do it for the right reasons.

Also, as guys mature they begin to look more at the important things. You may be slightly surprised too that we have tastes that often diverge from the runway model or pop star look. Some guys like taller and meaty, while other short and petite. Some go for athletic flat-chested tomboys while others the classic hourglass shape.

The most important thing is what Bloom-Daphne said above. What YOU think about yourself quickly becomes apparent to everyone around you in a short time. You can try to hide it, but it will come out. So buck up your willpower. Stop biting your nails. Do what you can do for your looks and leave it at that. Feel good about the person you are.

That may be one of the most attractive qualities of all.

--------------------

Fortress Guy's fortress of solitude.

Jem Huntik Korra season 1 Winx SE4 part II

13 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 2nd June 2024 - 12:14 AM