Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> I Need Help From You Guys!
winxclub-joy
post Aug 27 2008, 3:56 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Hey guys, I know that this is not a winx-related topic but still, I need you guys to do me a favor. I hope it's alright for you guys.

I'm actually looking for this couple necklace, which I've been looking for ages once in Singapore. Until today I've found this pictures on the internet I begin to remember it. I wanted to buy this necklace is because of....I LIKE IT! XD

Anyway, the link of the picture is below. If anyone can find this necklace which is below $50.00SGD, please inform me immediately. Grazie ^^

http://www.koreanmovie.com/kmovie_dvd/thum...00676_thumb.jpg

This necklace has quite a meaningful meaning for me, that is another reason of why I'm looking for it.

P.S: Speaking of that necklace, my 2 friends are looking for it too. Craps, that means war -.-"

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
Jahnavi
post Aug 27 2008, 4:10 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

I haven't seen it so far, but I'll keep my eye out for it.

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
Zhanneel
post Aug 27 2008, 5:29 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

So far I've checked redenvelope.com, no luck =(

Can you find out anymore details about the necklace? Maybe the style, name, manufacturer, designer, or anything else?

Update: checked international ebay, Zales, and Exava, and no luck

Update 2: Whoo! Found it! It took me some tracking to do it too.

First I went to your photobucket page, got the name of the pic, did a google search of the name of the pic, found a forum with the pic in it, couldn't look at the thread without registering, so I registered an account with that forum (which I'll never use again =P), looked into the thread, found the poster, found the name of the necklace, looked on ebay, and voila! But I'm silly, I should have realized you put the name "couples necklace" up there already =P. The other name for it is "Stairway to Heaven" necklace.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Korean-Drama-Stairway-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Just type in "Stairway to Heaven necklace" or "couple necklace" on ebay and you should get a bunch that pop up. If you don't see any in Singapore try a worldwide ebay search.

humbu111
post Aug 27 2008, 9:55 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Once Joy's problem is solved, I have a similar one (but with a specific type of jeans XD). I'll post about it here after Joy gets her necklace (I cant make new topics which is why I'll post it here)

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Zhanneel
post Aug 27 2008, 10:01 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I'd say go ahead and post it. I have an answer for her but I'm just waiting for when she wakes up and checks this post. Unless I got the wrong necklace, whoops.
humbu111
post Aug 27 2008, 10:28 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Ok. So I was at Canada's Wonderlandand and there was this guy wearing these totally awesome jeans. Its not as important as Joy's necklace cause they didnt mean anything to me, they just look awesome.

Anyways, we were in a hurry and I never realised how much I liked them until we were a couple of steps past him, and I couldn't go back. So I was hoping any of you had seen them somewhere and could tell me anything you know about them. Lol it might help if I give the description.

They were comepletely black, but at the top of the back of them, it had a bunch of zig-zags in different colour threads. Its hard to describe, but I think the colours were along the back pockets going along the back of the jeans horizontally. The colours were I think maybe in the order of the spectrum (like purple, red, orange, yellow, green, blue or something), and the zig-zags looked like a sound frequency. If you dont get what I mean, tell me and I'll try to describe it better. Thanx in advance.

This post has been edited by humbu111: Aug 27 2008, 10:30 PM

--------------------

Zhanneel
post Aug 27 2008, 11:31 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Lol, nice new siggy ^^.

I'm going to try some google searches, but this one might be a bit harder than Joy's. Hmm....

Arrghh =(. No luck. I wish you had a picture (but I know not everyone goes around with a camera taking pictures of someone's backside =P). I was trying every permutation of your description I could think of. The last search phrase I tried searching for was "jeans butt pockets" xD. But...apparently there isn't much of a following on the internet for putting up pictures of butt pockets =P. I was trying to find any pair of black jeans (or regular jeans for that matter) that had any sort of rainbow-like colors. No dice =(. At least, not like the ones you described. And the jeans I did see that had some cool logos on the pockets were brands like Versace ($300+). Sorry I couldn't help. Didn't even get close...
Jahnavi
post Aug 28 2008, 1:55 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Okay, these jeans can't be the ones you're looking for, (because: a) The design on these jeans aren't exactly what you described, and b) These are women's jeans...) But do they look something like this?

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
humbu111
post Aug 28 2008, 2:13 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Lol its okay, Zhanneel, thanx for trying. And Jahnavi, nope they're not the same jeans (thankfully lol it means that guy isnt a cross-dresser). Its not really similar to that at all, the only similarity is the colours (but its not even the same type of thread, the ones I'm talking about's thread is very thin), so thanx for trying to you too, Jahnavi, much appreciated from both of u.

--------------------

winxclub-joy
post Aug 28 2008, 4:18 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Aug 28 2008, 01:29 AM) *
So far I've checked redenvelope.com, no luck =(

Can you find out anymore details about the necklace? Maybe the style, name, manufacturer, designer, or anything else?

Update: checked international ebay, Zales, and Exava, and no luck

Update 2: Whoo! Found it! It took me some tracking to do it too.

First I went to your photobucket page, got the name of the pic, did a google search of the name of the pic, found a forum with the pic in it, couldn't look at the thread without registering, so I registered an account with that forum (which I'll never use again =P), looked into the thread, found the poster, found the name of the necklace, looked on ebay, and voila! But I'm silly, I should have realized you put the name "couples necklace" up there already =P. The other name for it is "Stairway to Heaven" necklace.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Korean-Drama-Stairway-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Just type in "Stairway to Heaven necklace" or "couple necklace" on ebay and you should get a bunch that pop up. If you don't see any in Singapore try a worldwide ebay search.

But it's above 50 SGD dollars T_T

Can you get a cheaper one, I will thank you for that! Sorry for bothering

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Aug 28 2008, 10:51 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Ohhh, right...the Singaporean exchange rate. Hmm, I'll have to convert that to USD first then I'll look again.
winxclub-joy
post Aug 29 2008, 2:57 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

thanks =)

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Aug 29 2008, 6:06 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Hmm, from what I've found the best places to get it are outside of Singapore. They are the cheapest, but with added shipping to the Pacific (instead of the US) I'm not sure if they'll fall in your price range. Here are a few that I saw on the US ebay, but you'll have to ask the sellers if they ship to Singapore and how much. So far at the prices they are now (including the shipping) they fall at or under $50 SGD (just convert the US dollar to SGD with online conversion websites).:

(The seller "joa-cat" sells a bunch of them)
http://cgi.ebay.com/korean-drama-stairway-...1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Korean-Drama-TV-Stairw...1QQcmdZViewItem

(this listing is actually for Singapore and comes out to just about 50 SGD)
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/Korean-Drama-TV-Sta...1QQcmdZViewItem

Then I saw on a forum that someone bought it from something/place called "Watts In" shop? I hope that sounds familiar.

Also, there is a forum where apparently people are selling them. Here's the thread link but you'll have to register with the site to see it. So far they say they are selling them for $24, but I'm not sure what currency that is in:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?&showtopic=110231

I'll keep a look out, but that's the most I could come up with. Check back on ebay once in a while, they seem to have quite a few listings (especially for the US ebay).
winxclub-joy
post Aug 30 2008, 5:20 AM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

wohoo, thanks! I ow you a big favor....

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Aug 30 2008, 8:59 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Nah, I just hope one of those works for you. The necklace is just barely at (or maybe above) the 50 SGD rate you're looking for, so I hope you can get it =).
winxclub-joy
post Aug 31 2008, 3:17 AM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

Ow, the bid has either end or the menu is disable TT

MAN! TT

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Aug 31 2008, 11:29 AM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Does it at least pop up to a ebay window? Try doing a search for a seller named "joa-cat". He/she seemed to have a bunch of them.

Or here is the direct link to his store inventory:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/joa-cat_W0QQ...QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ
winxclub-joy
post Sep 1 2008, 2:38 AM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

ooo Thanks Zhannie chan

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 5th June 2024 - 3:38 PM