Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Yet Another One.., FRANÇAIS
AnnieBelle
post Feb 20 2008, 2:43 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Awright, who's gonna pay up for me? I did say, "I bet they're gonna add another one" and they did. Now, we have the Winx French site.

According to it, there are 42 days, 2 hours, 17 minutes, and 18 seconds 'till Le Secret Du Royaume Perdu comes out in France.
That means 42 days 'till April 2, people!

I'll go ask Riley for the money! He agreed to it!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
StellaRocks
post Feb 20 2008, 2:54 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

haha and i wish we knew the date for USA it is really starting to make me mad

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
SolarfireWinx
post Feb 20 2008, 5:36 AM
Post #3

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

Yeah, I'm actually starting to worry about the US...Originally it was supposed to be out in December, right?
*sigh* At this rate, our children will get it before us...*SFW finds this worse than it sounds, as she's not having children*

--------------------

Uber goregeous sig by Fullmoon & kudos to dragonFire for the amazing userbar!!
~*The Magic's In You.*~
Anime Princess
post Feb 20 2008, 5:36 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

i still wanna know if its going to come out here in aus if it dose jelly bean already said she'll come with me

--------------------

Sorry i just think its better off this way

Boo
post Feb 20 2008, 11:50 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I really even wonder if it's going to air in the US. I'd love to see the day where there's a button for us on the official site with maybe even a date. I really hope it comes out sometime before November or December... I'm honestly getting fed up with waiting.

I wonder why the UK section of the site hasn't been updated....

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
AnnieBelle
post Feb 21 2008, 1:30 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah, when I found France on there, I was like, 'Maybe they updated the UK too!' I checked it, and 'ohmigoodness, I remember when we all thought this was the coolest...'

And then I remembered waiting for the Enchantixes...jeez. When you've been with a show from the beginning, it's hard to try and stop liking it when it's over...

--------------------
winxclub-joy
post Feb 22 2008, 7:32 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

I'm wondering, why they left UK site freezing there. Maybe because now they wanna dump "Proper English" culture away, and replace it with different languages culture XD

--------------------
Abby
post Feb 23 2008, 8:04 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Boo @ Feb 20 2008, 08:50 PM) *
I really even wonder if it's going to air in the US. I'd love to see the day where there's a button for us on the official site with maybe even a date. I really hope it comes out sometime before November or December... I'm honestly getting fed up with waiting.

I wonder why the UK section of the site hasn't been updated....

Same with me, I always check the UK one to see if it is updated at all, but its not! I wish I knew what the site said in the descriptions and stuff at least. I do hope also for one day, the US flag to be up there with the other ones.
musaenchantixthe...
post Feb 25 2008, 2:32 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

i just wish the usa flag gets up there soon. the don't have to say the date but just put it up there to say that the movie is coming to the usa cause i'm worrying that if the movie is coming here.

--------------------
Abby
post Feb 25 2008, 9:39 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (musaenchantixthebest @ Feb 24 2008, 11:32 PM) *
i just wish the usa flag gets up there soon. the don't have to say the date but just put it up there to say that the movie is coming to the usa cause i'm worrying that if the movie is coming here.

same with me. I am thinking about a day when we will look back on all of us waiting for the uk website to be updated and a usa one to be added when the movie will be out and we will have all seen it etc.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 19th June 2024 - 4:22 AM