> Winx Club The Movie Release Date In The Netherlands
Eechye
post Nov 29 2007, 10:53 AM
Post #21

Pixie

Group: New Members

QUOTE (winxclub-joy @ Nov 23 2007, 06:43 PM) *
o.O

Now I was thinking, if Singapore never air winx movie in theaters, they will mostly going to be in a channel called kids central. Since it's just 85 minutes long, they can just air it with their lousy editing. (I mean kids central editor, they just like to cut out parts. Since they already did it in season 3)

Consider how kidscentral hardly ever Air movie that is more then 30 minute, ( Other then Barbie ), They most likely won't even Air it ever unless it get a High rating

I Mean C'mon, Of all the 9 Series of Pokemon Movie which they can make a lot of money, they only air 1 Series which is Mewtwo Strike back year ago

They propally gonna put it on A DVD package and sell it ( Much like how they have Series box sold in all Toy Store )

There a high chance that it might Air in Cartoon Network however

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
winxclub-joy
post Nov 29 2007, 11:08 AM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

QUOTE (Eechye @ Nov 29 2007, 06:53 PM) *
Consider how kidscentral hardly ever Air movie that is more then 30 minute, ( Other then Barbie ), They most likely won't even Air it ever unless it get a High rating

I Mean C'mon, Of all the 9 Series of Pokemon Movie which they can make a lot of money, they only air 1 Series which is Mewtwo Strike back year ago

They propally gonna put it on A DVD package and sell it ( Much like how they have Series box sold in all Toy Store )

There a high chance that it might Air in Cartoon Network however

There is a possible unless winx club got higher Tv ratings

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 19th June 2024 - 9:02 AM