Add Reply
> Why No Charmix?
mightymarty2
post Jun 1 2007, 7:54 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Yes the ring seems to be only ised to transport the winx club even then it is made redundent like when the winx club went to get darkar back for what he did to Techna. Stella used a spell.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Go to the top of the page
mage jens
post Jun 1 2007, 8:09 PM
Post #22

Charmix Fairy

Group: Members
From: zora's domain, the water kingdom!!(and the netherlands)

i think that she also gonna use charmix well in enchantix , in season 4 and then there the ultimate faries

--------------------
hi, i wanna see more more more more more more more more more much more anime!!!
mightymarty2
post Jun 2 2007, 9:23 AM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Interesting, so will they look the same just with though things on their side that look like hand bags. Do you know how they can get that.

This post has been edited by mightymarty2: Jun 2 2007, 9:24 AM

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
John
post Jul 24 2007, 9:06 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (fullmoon @ Apr 28 2007, 08:24 PM) *
In season two, they hardly used Charmix. That is really not good. There is not point of getting it and not using it.

I agree

QUOTE (fullmoon @ May 13 2007, 09:47 PM) *
Tecna's winx outfit was kind of like a jump suit to me.

It sure was when the other "fairies" wore more comfortable outfits
Boo
post Jul 24 2007, 11:19 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

QUOTE (John @ Jul 24 2007, 09:06 PM) *
I agree
It sure was when the other "fairies" wore more comfortable outfits

I actually wouldn't feel too comfortable wearing a mini-skirt if I was flying xD

I honestly don't think that the charmix will ever be used again, I seriously doubt it will be included as a detail in the movie...

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post Jul 25 2007, 4:49 AM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Boo @ Jul 24 2007, 07:19 PM) *
I actually wouldn't feel too comfortable wearing a mini-skirt if I was flying xD

I honestly don't think that the charmix will ever be used again, I seriously doubt it will be included as a detail in the movie...

yeah, i didn't really like charmix and was glad that it was dropped in the bits of winx outfits in season three but it is weird they don't explain why the never used them in that time. I just miss the winx outfits. yeah I wouldn't like being in a mini skirt and flying I would like tecnas outfit or stellas (since stellas is shorts) or floras since hers covers her stomach (yeah a little insecure about that area) but i wish they had those outfits in the movie but it will be all enchantix. (wonder how the enchantix tranformations will be there?)
mightymarty2
post Jul 25 2007, 3:06 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Yes that is interesting what the transformations would look like especially Bloom's the dragon circling here. I do aggree I think both the original transformations and charmix transformations are dead and will have no part in the movie.

--------------------
Boo
post Jul 25 2007, 9:33 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby @ Jul 25 2007, 04:49 AM) *
yeah, i didn't really like charmix and was glad that it was dropped in the bits of winx outfits in season three but it is weird they don't explain why the never used them in that time. I just miss the winx outfits. yeah I wouldn't like being in a mini skirt and flying I would like tecnas outfit or stellas (since stellas is shorts) or floras since hers covers her stomach (yeah a little insecure about that area) but i wish they had those outfits in the movie but it will be all enchantix. (wonder how the enchantix tranformations will be there?)

If I had to choose 1 outfit, I'd pick Stella's (shorts, cute top, sure, it shows the midriff, but I don't care). Tecna's would be too tight (i'd feel insecure). Musa, Layla, and Bloom's all have mini skirts (even though I think Layla's fairy outfit is cute), and Flora's is....pink. o-O

I do miss the winx outfits as well, I liked them. Plus, I thought they were quite unique. But, I like the way that the enchantix made them look like real fairies like you'd see in a fairy tale, if you know what I mean.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
mightymarty2
post Jul 26 2007, 1:49 PM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I know

--------------------
winxclub101
post Jul 28 2007, 3:22 PM
Post #30

Bloomix Fairy

imagine they had their charmix on top of their enchantix it would really boost their power

--------------------

Userbar by DragonFire and Avatar by *Stella*
Boo
post Jul 28 2007, 4:57 PM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

I dunno if it'd look that great though xD

--------------------
Abby
post Jul 29 2007, 7:29 PM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

I don't think that it would look good with that. I think that your right boo. I mean I like flora enchantix cause its the only one piece one that doesn't show your stomach, except blooms. i don't really like enchantix that much just the way the outfits are so frilly but yeah they do make the girls look more from a fantasy but now its like we will never see their winx outfits again, and i would have liked to see the winx outfits in the movie, to see what they would look like. plus enchantix looks so complicated and big, the fairy outfits weren't as big you know? I just kinda miss the winx outfits and its hard to think you won't see them transform into them again.
mightymarty2
post Jul 30 2007, 1:35 PM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I aggree

--------------------
Riliana
post Jul 31 2007, 6:53 AM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

The charmixs were a one time use, they didnt even look so hot on the fairies as it was. Now I totally dont like looking at Bloom's enchantix the more i see it, the more i see todays fashion word drop. There are so many things today that are frilly and well ruffled. But the one i was most impressed with was Tecna's she looks totally amazing.
SolarfireWinx
post Jul 31 2007, 9:09 PM
Post #35

Sirenix Fairy

I totally agree, I love Tecna's enchantix. My least favorite enchantix would have to be Layla's it irritates me, Bloom's enchantix bothered me at the beginning as well, but I like it now that i'm used to it. I'm going to miss the original transformations as well. T_T

--------------------

Uber goregeous sig by Fullmoon & kudos to dragonFire for the amazing userbar!!
~*The Magic's In You.*~
Riliana
post Aug 2 2007, 2:45 AM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Layla's enchantix is ok, but in pictures for the movie it looks well sort of bad.
winxclub-joy
post Aug 28 2007, 4:07 AM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

humm, I think the animators forgot about the charmix. As the clothes for enchantix, well i kinda like some of them. Like Bloom's one (Images from winxclub.com, I didn't expect her transformation is so freaky! But like the dragon part icon_biggrin.gif)
I like her dress cuz of the shiny rainbow, but green doesn't suits her, I like it blue......

--------------------
Bloomwinxmagic
post Feb 22 2008, 4:14 PM
Post #38

Butterflix Fairy

I think winx's crystals are like charmix

--------------------

sig is under construction, userbar by dragonfire :) Thanks!
stellafan
post Feb 29 2008, 11:06 AM
Post #39

Pixie

Group: New Members

maybe charmix power lasts only one year and winx used all their charmix in season 2 ?

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Feb 29 2008, 3:48 PM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I doubt that as they can not just lose magical powers

--------------------

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 2:26 AM