Add Reply
> Winx Club: The Lost Princess
winxclub-joy
post Mar 22 2008, 10:48 AM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Chapter 10: Leaving

“What?” Cried Jeremy and the rest, after what they heard Clarissa said.

“Like what I’ve said, I know the spells of transportation spells.”

“Then why you never tell me?” asked Jeremy “I need not to use the ship by then.”

“I just don’t want to say it out, you can’t blame me!”

“Stupid sister I had.”

“What did you said, Daniel?!” Cried Clarissa. “I’m just not familiar with the power!”

“But you—“

“Chill down,” said James

“But—“

“WHAT?!” cried 2 voices coming out from the outside, the rest got scared by the voices and went to take a peek outside, it was Jen and her parents.

“Yes dad, mum.” Said Jen “I want to leave this island, and I want to see the world outside.”

“But, do you know that it’s dangerous?” Persuaded her mother “I don’t want to see you suffering at the outside world.”

“Mum, I’m already a grown up and I know what I’m doing!”

“Like I’ve told you, it’s a no for you to leave!” Yelled her father.

“But, dad!”

“No but, and don’t ever think of leaving!”

“No matter what, I want to leave! I don’t want to stay in the little island anymore; I want to see the world outside. I’m no longer a kid and I have the right to choose where I should live on!”

Her parents were very surprised that this is the first time seeing Jen very mad, especially her pixies pets, they are afraid till they hide under the table.

“Marco, maybe we really should….”

Marco slightly tapped Angela’s hands, and then begins to walk in front of Jen and put his hands on her shoulder.

“If you want to leave, ok I’ll let you.”

“Really?”

“But with one condition,” sighed Marco and Jen’s eyes grew widen. “Me, your mother and your pixie friends must tag along with you.”

“Thanks daddy,” cried Jen and she gave her parents a hug.

“Is she going to tag along with us?” asked James

“Well I promised her while we’re on the way back home.” Said Clarissa.

“No way!”

“Way, I’m a princess and I make the decisions, plus I’m the one whom is using the transporting spells. If you’re not happy, fine then.”

“Ok, she’ll be tagging along. Is that fine for you?” yelled James and Clarissa gave him a smile.

“Thanks a lot mister.” Said Clarissa.

“Hey guys,” said Jen walking to them. “I’m allowed to go with you guys, but they’re tagging along. Don’t mind?”

“Well of course we—“

“Don’t mind!” said Daniel cut off James’ words.

“Ok then, let us pack our stuff and then we’ll move on!” said Jen and she ran back to her room, closed the doors.

“Dude, what the—“

“Come on, Clarissa don’t even mind, right?” said Daniel and Clarissa nodded.

“Ok, anything you wish.” Said James.

“Of course, after all Bro is bringing his crush along.”

“Clarissa!” cried Daniel

“You’re crushing on her, don’t forget like you’ve said, I’m no difference like mama.”

“No, we’re just friends and—“

“Explain why your face is blushing now.” Said Clarissa pointing at her brother’s face.

“Sounds logical.” Said Jeremy.

“Dude, are you on my side?” cried Daniel.

“Come on, admit it pal.” Said James.

“But—“

“We’ve finished packing.” Said Jen pulling out a medium size box over.

“Are you bringing that?” asked Clarissa. “Forget it, just leave it here.”

“But—“

“We’re ready!” said Angela and Marco.

“Gosh, just leave those outdated outfits here! We will give you new outfits when you guys reached my palace.”

“Ok?” said Jen and she let off her box of clothes alone.

“Jen, are we really going?” asked Bold and Jen nodded.

“Stay together,” said Clarissa and she took out her ring and threw it upward, then it become a scepter

“Since when you got that ring? That’s mum’s!” cried Daniel

“She gave it to me few days ago, didn’t you notice it dude?”

“Can we just get out of here?” cried James

“Transporta!” cried Clarissa swiping her scepter, then they begin to fall into a weird, alike tunnel. After a while, it stopped and they were outside a beautiful palace.

Oh well, here's an update! I hope everyone likes it!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
musaenchantixthe...
post Mar 22 2008, 8:43 PM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

please write more soon. : )

--------------------
StellaRocks
post Mar 23 2008, 9:25 AM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

More....Please and i like how you used Stella's ring

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
WinxFairyAlianne
post Apr 2 2008, 7:47 PM
Post #44

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

I love this story! Its so cool!

--------------------
Princess Rissa
post Apr 5 2008, 1:32 AM
Post #45

Sirenix Fairy

yup

This post has been edited by Princess Rissa: May 4 2008, 1:08 AM

--------------------
W.I.N.X
post Apr 25 2008, 6:58 AM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy

more asap! i love this!

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Personal Photo made by sailorvs4
winxclub-joy
post May 4 2008, 1:01 PM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy

Chapter 11: Solaria and James's mother

“Tada, we’re at home now!” said Clarissa.

“Wow, this place is so beautiful,” said Jen looking around. “It’s so big like what Sally mentioned!”

“Haha, now follow me in.” said Clarissa and they walked in to the castle, till they reached the grand hall.

“Oh Daniel honey!” cried a woman voice “Finally you’re back, do you know that I’m worried about you when I got the news?” she said hugging Daniel.

“Mama, stop that!” said Daniel broke the hug, “I’m no longer a baby anymore!”

“Stella, he’s right.” Said the man beside him.

“Brandon, he’s our child after all. Can’t you even give him some care and concern?”

“Mama, he’s not the only child!” cried Clarissa jealous.

“Aww little girl, don’t worry we love you too.” Said Brandon hugged his daughter tight.

“Thanks papa.” Said Clarissa.

“Wait, who are they?” pointed Stella looking at Jen and her family. “Yucks look at their outfit, outdated.”

“Stella,” said Brandon

“See, me and mama had the same view.” Said Clarissa looking at Daniel

“Whatever, oh by the way this are Jen, Mr. Marco and Ms Angela. They saved us and now, we’re like saving them. Right James?”

“Right your majesties, Daniel is right.” Said James

“Oh, welcome to Solaria then.” Said Stella

“Thank you you’re—“ Just then 2 little pixie pets fall form the stairs till they reached to Jen. Jen simply smiled and picked them up.

“Are you all right little ones?” asked Jen, and 2 of them were like, looking at her.

“Are you talking to us?” cried the pixie cat with a cute, female voice.

“Yes, I know how to communicate with you guys.” Replied Jen, not caring that the rest were looking at her.

“You really know what we’re talking?” cried the bunny, smiling.

“Yes I do,” said Jen, smiling. “By the way, what happened?”

“Ron-Ron steal my carrot!” cried the bunny.

“No I did not!” cried back the pixie cat.

“Hey guys, stop the quarrel.” Stopped Jen

“Erm, what exactly happened?” asked Stella

“This bunny thinks that this pixie cat steals its carrot.” Replied Jen

“The, carrot you’ve said?” asked Stella “I think I’ve thrown it away, it’s already rot.”

“What?!” cried the bunny “No, my baby carrot!”

“Oh come on, little one. It’s alright.” Comfort Jen

“I just can’t stand this bunny,” said the pixie cat. “By the way, what’s your name?”

“My name is Jen. What’s yours?”

“I’m Ron-Ron, and this is Kiko.” Replied Ron-Ron with a sweet smile, but then suddenly looking at her, like she known Jen for a long time.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” asked Jen

“You look a bit like Bloom,” replied Ron-Ron

“What, who’s she?” asked Jen

“Hey little one, better get back. Or else you will not have dinner tonight.” Warned Stella

“Oh man, not again!” cried Kiko, “Ron, we got to go.”

“Fine,” said Ron and she begin to walk away, but turned her head and slightly looked at Jen. Jen felt weird and surprised.

“You guys know how to communicate with pets?” asked Brandon surprised.

“Yes, your majesty,” replied Marco, “But not as good as our daughter.”

“That’s so great!” cried Brandon, “I bet the rest will get curious about it.”

“Oh ya, speaking of that are they coming to Solaria today?” asked Clarissa

“No my girl,” answered Stella “We are going to visit Aunty Musa.”

“Again?” complained Clarissa

“Ya, speaking of my mum. I hope her condition gets better.” Answered James sadly

“What happened to your mum?” asked Jen, James was so sad that he just walked away.

“Hey dude!” cried Jeremy followed him.

“What happened?” asked Jen “Do I offend him again?”

“Kind of,” answered Clarissa

“Poor James and Melody.” Sighed Stella “They’ve lost their mother’s love since they were born.”

“What happened?” asked Jen, but Stella and Brandon just signed and walked away.

“Jen, I’ll tell you about it.” Said Daniel, “But first, Clarissa please bring the rest to the guest rooms.”

“Sure,” said Clarissa and she picked up Jen’s pixie pet and lead the way. Daniel then face Jen and begin to sigh again.

“It happened when I’m just 2 months old,” explained Daniel “Before Clarissa was born, there’s a full-month celebration in Earklyon, for the little princess whom is just full month old. Everyone was there, including my mum, dad and me. Suddenly, there’s some witches created some chaos there. To save the little princess and me, Musa sent the little princess away. When she was about to send me away too, one of the witches attacked her. So she and the witch fight together, yes at the end the witch lose, when everything was back to normal Musa collapsed and was sent to the hospital. She then gave birth James and his sister, but after that she went into coma and have never waken up for all these years.”

“That’s quite sad!” said Jen “No wonder James are so sad just now, I never seen him felt so emotional. And what about the little princess?”

“She’s still unfound.” Sighed Daniel “Now Uncle Sky and Bloom are very desperate, too. For losing their daughter.”

“Bloom?” cried Jen “Ron-Ron just mentioned her in front of me just now, and she said I looked a bit like her.”

“Really?” asked Daniel “But hey, you do really looked a bit like her.”

“Nah,” said Jen “So, are you bringing me to a tour?”

“Sure,” said Daniel and she grabbed Jen’s hands, and begin to walked around the realm.

CODE
Note: Very sorry for the long update! Busy as always, you know? But I'll update asap, like I've said. So readers, please continue to read my stories, thanks a bunch!

xoxo Joy

--------------------
StellaRocks
post May 4 2008, 2:40 PM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

thanks please keep writing

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
fullmoon
post May 5 2008, 12:58 AM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy

*applauds* It is interesting. Wee!! I like it. I'm like the James and Jen couple though!

Jen and Daniel feels a bit too..dunno plain.

James x Jen = <3

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
winxclub-joy
post May 5 2008, 6:03 AM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

Thanks, but you're right. I prefer Jen X James, humm....

I will add a twist, thanks girl!

--------------------
fullmoon
post May 6 2008, 1:40 AM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy

Wwoo!! Can't wait for the next chapter. ^.^ By the way, is Jen suppose to be old or something? Cause they said, she didn't look like she was in her teens.

--------------------

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
winxclub-joy
post May 6 2008, 9:13 AM
Post #52

Cosmix Fairy

well you'll soon find you, why Jen is still in her teens for over the years.

--------------------
fullmoon
post May 10 2008, 3:47 AM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy

^.^ I can't wait! It is an interesting story. icon_smile.gif

--------------------

bloomskylove
post Aug 5 2008, 6:30 PM
Post #54

Charmix Fairy

*NEW READER* awsome!!!!!!!!!! continue

--------------------
"Forbidden to remember, terrified to forget."
post Dec 28 2008, 10:16 AM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy

Chapter 12: The Witches strikes again

Deep in Earklyon’s secret dungeon, there are 3 figures that were trying to break off their magical chains on them but no use. Three of them then lied onto the floor, having a great headache

“I swear that if I’m not going to break off this stupid chains, my name will not be called Darcy!” cried a figure, which is Darcy

“Shut up,” cried a fuzzy haired girl, which is Stormy. “We can’t even use our powers to break these off, how are we going to get out of here?”

“The ancient witches just won’t come out, and I don’t know the reasons.” Said Icy, obviously.

“I don’t think they’re dead, we can feel that they’re in our body still.” Said Darcy “But got trapped by these chains.”

“But how the hell are we going to break these chains, unless we get to know what are these made of.” Said Icy shaking the chains

“Who said that we’re no longer alive?” Yelled a voice, the trix were stunned after hearing the voice. Then 3 dark figures were formed in front of them.

“The…. ancient witches?! But how is it possible?” Yelled Stormy “I thought you’re being trapped or something.”

“We’re trapped for the past few years, but after combining our powers with the power of the chain, we’re free now.”

“But how? If you’re free then we should—“

“Darcy, to retrieve our powers needs time. And now, it’s the time.” The 2nd ancient witch replied.

“Combine our powers and bodies into one, break these chains with darkness in combine!” Yelled the witches. Suddenly there’s an explosion, deep inside the Earklyon dungeon. Yeah, the witches break free.

Back to Solaria, Jen was still strolling around the castle and Daniel was following her. She stepped into a room due to her curiosity, which is full of posters, and some music instruments.

“Wow, is this your room?” she asked, Daniel just nodded shyly. Jen jumped on Daniel’s bed, rolling on it.

“The bed is so comfortable!” Cried Jen “I’ve never lay on a soft and comfortable bed before!”

“Well, there’s something like this bed in every room, and I think that include your room.” Said Daniel

“Well,” Jen just sighed and got up from the bed “Our beds in the island are just something which just made from tree branches and leaves. But still, you felt comfortable while lying, as you can hear the plants are singing just beside you.”

“Really? Then why I didn’t experienced that while I was at your house?” asked Daniel, curious.

“Well you’re a prince,” replied Jen, walking towards the window. “You’re living in a good live.”

“Jen,” sighed Daniel walking towards her. “I may be a prince, I’m still a person like you.”

“Daniel!” cried Clarissa rushed into the room “Bad news!”

“Chill sis,” comfort Daniel “Relax, take your breath and tell me what happened.”

“The witches strike again.” Replied Clarissa “Uncle Sky have rushed here, and….”

“What?” asked Daniel, with a demanding tone.

“The witches got Aunt Bloom, and his parents.” Replied Clarissa. Daniel quickly rushed out from the room after he heard what his sister told her.

“What happened?” asked Jen “Who are the witches?”

“The trix and the ancient witches, they are the evil creatures which made uncle sky and aunt Bloom lose their daughter, and causes Aunty Musa to be in coma!” replied Clarissa “I will explain the details to you later, right now we really need to rush down and look at Uncle Sky. He’s injured and unconscious now.”

“I’ll follow you,” said Jen, both of them then rushed out from the room and ran to the other. When they stepped into the room, they saw the rest crowding on Sky, whom is lying on the bed now crying in pain.

“Mama!” cried Clarissa went to her mother, “How’s uncle Sky?”

“I’m not sure honey, but I hope that he’s alright.” Replied Stella

“Uncle Sky, you got to live!” cried Daniel “If not I can’t find Jennifer without your help!”

“Jennifer? Why does it sounds familiar?” thought Jen

“Is there any way to save my buddy?” asked Brandon

“Humm,” Jeremy took out his PDA and scanned through Sky’s body “I think the chances of his recovery are very low, uncle Brandon.” He replied.

“Oh no, how are we going to fight the witches then?” cried James.

“Jen, Jen….” Called a voice, inside Jen’s mind. Jen looked around, and she felt weird and strange.

“Jen,” the voice appeared again “You gotta save Sky, quick….”

“Huh? What?” she thought, “Who are you?”

“Just walk towards him, and grab his hands.” The voice replied, Jen then stepped out and walk towards Sky, following what the voice had instructed her.

“Jen, what are you doing?” asked Daniel. Just then, Jen and Sky’s bodies glow, which almost brighten up the whole room.

“My eyes!” cried Clarissa “It hurts!” After a few minutes, their bodies stopped glowing and Sky slowly opened his eyes.

“Sky/uncle Sky!” cried the rest except for Jen “It’s good to see you alive!”

“Huh, but how?” asked Sky “I thought I was about to die!”

“She saved you, Uncle Sky.” Replied Daniel, pointing at Jen.

“Thank you Miss…”

“Jen, just call me Jen.” Replied Jen. Sky looked through her eyes, and it seems that he have a connection between each other.

“Erm Jen, do we know each other?”

“Pardon? We’ve just met!” she replied, “Oh ya, Clarissa can you bring me the way of where’s my parents?”

“Sure, follow me.” She replied. Jen and Clarissa then walked out from the room.

“She have parents?” said Sky

“Yes she have parents, she and her parents are shipwreck survivors. And they saved us in their island, so we’re like doing the same way too.” Replied Daniel

“Oh, at the moment I’ve saw her I thought she’s my daughter.” Replied Sky

“I think you’ve missed your daughter till mistaking other people’s daughter.” Said Stella “How do the witches escaped?”

“It seems that the ancient witches helped them to escape.” Sky choked “And they got Bloom and my parents.”

“I’ve already contacted the rest, we will get to save Bloom and your parents Sky, no worries.” Comforted Brandon “Just rest, Sky.”

Sky then close his eyes, and muttering Bloom's name with tears.

Sorry for the long update, because I'm lack of ideas and because of my busy sheudule. But so far, this is my another chapter! Hope ya guys forgive me for being so late for that, and forgive my grammar!

--------------------
MorriganAensland
post Dec 28 2008, 3:08 PM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy

Hmmm... I think we can all take an intelligent guess as to Jen's true identity. ^_^

Although one does wonder why the Trix keep on trying. You'd figure one of them would get the idea one of these days... to say nothing about someone, you know, killing them.

Saori: Hey, Kerrigan? Does the Hachi Satsu license to kill apply to other planets and planes of reality?

Kerrigan: No, but considering the feudal practicies of these planets, I'd figure assassins would fit right in there.

Saori: Great! Hey, Anser, wanna go on a trip?

Anser: Not until our own story's done, Saori.

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!
florapower
post Aug 17 2009, 3:59 AM
Post #57

Enchantix Fairy

this is awesome, im reading it!

--------------------

Zania330
post Nov 26 2009, 4:32 AM
Post #58

Mythix Fairy

Can you continue writing the story? I't's really good.

--------------------

banner and userbar by Fullmoon, hogwarts badge by Another Morning, thanks to the 2 of you!

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 11th May 2024 - 1:29 PM