10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10  
Add Reply
> Season 3 spreading around
Abby
post Jun 29 2007, 5:10 AM
Post #181

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

yeah but they don't seem to work out a lot and you kinda need that to be skinny like them but i guess they get a lot of work outs being a fairy like fighting the witches. I just wish I could be skinny like them!
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Jun 29 2007, 9:36 AM
Post #182

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I.... don't think that's a great idea.... Their waists are a bit to thin to be healthy in the real world. I do agree that the bodies in the cartoon are nice to look at, they did a really great job with the male body. *Remembers a bare-chested Avalon* *Droooooool*
Connie
post Jun 29 2007, 6:41 PM
Post #183

Tynix Fairy

Group: Members

I'm really skinny, I need to gain weight. I'm not underweight but I just made it by a little. And I am really short. All the Winx girls seem pretty tall

--------------------

Screenshot Credits to WinxMedia But I made this

thanks to Stellaksjuta
Boo
post Jun 29 2007, 7:42 PM
Post #184

Cosmix Fairy

I'm really thin for my age, but I eat what I want and don't really care...But, if I had to chose between a burger or a sub, I'd definately go for the sub.

Its very unhealthy to want to be as thin as the winx club...like you said P-girl...In reality, it'd be life-threateningly dangerous to be as skinny as them.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post Jun 30 2007, 3:54 AM
Post #185

Cosmix Fairy

still, i'm not really "fat" but i'm not the skinniest person ever. i'm probably tiny bit overweight and it bugs me because i can't wear what my friends wear because I am that way. I never really ate badly before but idk. i should probably take this to another thread.
Boo
post Jul 1 2007, 5:13 PM
Post #186

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby @ Jun 30 2007, 03:54 AM) *
still, i'm not really "fat" but i'm not the skinniest person ever. i'm probably tiny bit overweight and it bugs me because i can't wear what my friends wear because I am that way. I never really ate badly before but idk. i should probably take this to another thread.

Don't worry about it. icon_smile.gif Everyone is different. I wish everyone could be happy with how they look, but with all these things that are pushing us to improve our appearence, its just impossible to not think about how we look.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
mightymarty2
post Jul 3 2007, 6:30 PM
Post #187

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Don't worry about your weight it is only natural as long as you are a healthy weight it does not matter. I know it is only natural to think your fat. As I do and I know that is unusual for a guy but I am an unusual guy.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Veronica
post Jul 5 2007, 6:47 AM
Post #188

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

Yeah winx club is like skinny girls and stuff, but it's not in whole magix! Sky's dad looks really fat in the show and Gardenia had a lot of fatties... So it's not that bad! And i don't think winx are like 'dangerous-thin' because i once had a winx doll in my hands and i was looking it when walking cuz i just bought it, and there was some pic of a winx girl and then i saw some jogger who was as skinny as the winx!!! And i did'nt think she looked unhealthy...

--------------------

Once there was a realm, different from all the others.
It was believed that once someone would become the new protector and save this realm.

Will she suffer?
"THE PROTECTOR OF DIYA" By Veronica

plz don't try to interrupt me. i've got my own life too. xD

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 7:24 AM