Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Soundtracks, Games, Movies, Anime and Cartoons, they always have the best music.
P-girl
post Aug 19 2007, 11:12 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

In this topic I wanna discuss soundtracks of Games/Movies, whatever.
Why?
Because most movies and games have AWESOME soundtracks. Take for example, Final Fantasy (1 to 12), awesome music by Nobuo Ematsu [sic]
A soundtrack can also define the mood or enviroment of a game/movie.

For example, if I find someone who never heard of the Matrix (Believe me, there are.) I first let them listen to Linkin Park's 'Session' (From the Matrix Reloaded Soundtrack.) because, even without lyrics, this song sets THE mood for the matrix, even better then the Matrix-theme.
Same goes for video-games. Some of my favourite video-games ever have earned that status because of their Music. (For example, Guilty Gear, which has awesome metal tracks.)
Heck, even movies/games that aren't that good sometimes have great soundtracks. (Take the movie 'Tomb Raider', bad movie, awesome songs by U2, Nelly Furtado and Missy Elliot on the Soundtrack.)

How about you guys? Any awesome soundtracks or opinions about them to share?
Go to the top of the page
winxclub-joy
post Aug 28 2007, 4:16 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Well the soundtrack I like the most is High School Musical, High School Musical 2, Phantom of the Opera, *Mr.Fighting, *Le Robe de Mariage des Cieux, *Westside Story, *At the dolphin Bay (*Chinese Soundtrack), hairspray, winx club, winx power show, and Hannah Montana. Cause mostly of these Album contains pop/R&B songs (My fave)

As for games, sorry I'm not a game freak so I don't know o_0

--------------------
esca Eterna
post Sep 4 2007, 8:53 PM
Post #3

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

I love the soundtrack to the movie "Meet Joe Black". Yeah, it's classical... but it's pretty. Um... the movie "The English Patient" has some good songs too.
Oh, and stuff that other people might know-- the movie "Garden State" has really good songs, and so does the soundtrack for "Grey's Anatomy".

--------------------
♥
~ don't try to understand me, just love me ~

save me from losing it all
guide me through the darkest
catch me before I fall
but let me create myself

esca might be coming back soon, if her life decides to stop being really crazy ^^

Another Morning
post Sep 5 2007, 2:58 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

For movies, I love the soundtrack to Van Helsing. And from what I've hear, 300 has some really cool songs, too.

Games, Prince of Persia, Devil May Cry, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, and Chrono Trigger have my favorites.

Also, the anime FLCL (aka Furi Curi, Fooly Cooly, etc) as a really cool soundtrack because it's mainly The Pillows and I love them. :D

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Selena
post Sep 10 2007, 2:03 AM
Post #5

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

It might be a tad cheche but i love Disney songs. Like from Mulan and Anastasia and Pochanotas

--------------------

My toys were my friends
Until you taught them all how to bite
Another Morning
post Sep 10 2007, 11:32 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

I, too, have a weakness for Disney songs. >.<;

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 3rd June 2024 - 1:00 AM