Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Add Reply
> Can Sky And Bloom Wedding?, can sky and bloom wedding?
deedee9999
post Apr 27 2007, 6:22 AM
Post #21

Pixie

Group: New Members

i REALLY want them to get married! that would be soo cool! bloom & sky are my fav couple followed by stella & brandon. i hope theres a season 4 for all this to happen!!! or perhaps in the movie?

--------------------
~dEE~
Go to the top of the page
99RedBalloons
post Apr 27 2007, 12:49 PM
Post #22

Tynix Fairy

Group: Members

But the question is, if it did happen, would you believe it? Now I'm imagining Sky proposing to Bloom and wow, is it cheesy. I already don't like Bloom very much (she's a nice enough character, but enough is enough) and I don't want their relationship to actually make me feel like throwing up. Just get them together, stop with all the paranoia of cheating and so forth, and date like normal people. That would make me happy.

--------------------
Abby
post Apr 27 2007, 8:30 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

there isn't enough time for them to get married in the movie but i do see engagement time right after bloom has saved the day and she looks dead or something, sky has been planning this for a while but never got around asking now he never can because she is gone, wait now she's back. will you marry me? end movie. that's how i see it.
winxclub-joy
post Apr 28 2007, 3:11 AM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

ehh, I hope not that fast......
I just want to see that Sky get destoryed as I don't think he is the perfect man for Bloom........
Bloom I think she deserve a better man than Sky

--------------------
99RedBalloons
post Apr 28 2007, 11:31 AM
Post #25

Tynix Fairy

And...why would that be? He seems pretty perfect for her to me.

--------------------
P-girl
post Apr 28 2007, 11:33 AM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I'm also wondering.... Skye and Bloom are the most prominent couple, and the only trouble they had, came from outer sources (Baltor's spell, the whole ordeal with Diaspro.)
99RedBalloons
post Apr 28 2007, 11:52 AM
Post #27

Tynix Fairy

Also I think we have to take into account the fact that each boy/girl pairing was created specifically to be a pairing. The guys' personalities are the way they are so as to make them perfect matches for the girls.

--------------------
winxclub-joy
post Apr 28 2007, 2:05 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

It's not only my opinon. Firstly, Bloom is the one who always save Sky. But Sky, he just save Bloom from Darkar spell by jus saying "I love you" in 4kids version and "I just want to be with you" in Rai English version. Secondly, if he like really like Bloom he should tell him his real identity in season 1 so that Diaspro and Bloom won't be like getting hurt for their "Triangle" relationships. Lastly, I hate him more than ever after episode 8.

I don't know why I said "Bloom should deserves a better man". Maybe because I hate Sky and I hate the way that he treat Bloom. But why I like these couple? Because I think I'm used to see them getting together sometimes.

--------------------
Bloomwinxmagic
post Apr 28 2007, 3:10 PM
Post #29

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (winxclub-joy @ Apr 28 2007, 03:11 AM) *
ehh, I hope not that fast......
I just want to see that Sky get destoryed as I don't think he is the perfect man for Bloom........
Bloom I think she deserve a better man than Sky

I dont know happened this or not happened joy.
[attachment=25:lovebs7kl.jpg]

--------------------

sig is under construction, userbar by dragonfire :) Thanks!
Jennygirl578
post Apr 28 2007, 4:49 PM
Post #30

Enchantix Fairy

QUOTE (winxclub-joy @ Apr 28 2007, 10:05 AM) *
It's not only my opinon. Firstly, Bloom is the one who always save Sky. But Sky, he just save Bloom from Darkar spell by jus saying "I love you" in 4kids version and "I just want to be with you" in Rai English version. Secondly, if he like really like Bloom he should tell him his real identity in season 1 so that Diaspro and Bloom won't be like getting hurt for their "Triangle" relationships. Lastly, I hate him more than ever after episode 8.

I don't know why I said "Bloom should deserves a better man". Maybe because I hate Sky and I hate the way that he treat Bloom. But why I like these couple? Because I think I'm used to see them getting together sometimes.

I have to agree, I feel like there could be someone better for bloom. They should have had bloom met another guy that treated her the way sky did, and than introduce someone better to her, like have sky come in later if they wanted the two together and to have had all that junk happen. I don't care for diaspro, but both her and bloom could do better.
Boo
post Apr 29 2007, 1:52 AM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (99RedBalloons @ Apr 28 2007, 11:52 AM) *
Also I think we have to take into account the fact that each boy/girl pairing was created specifically to be a pairing. The guys' personalities are the way they are so as to make them perfect matches for the girls.

That is true. Take for example Timmy and Tecna. I think Timmy was just created as a character so Tecna would have a boyfriend.

And Sky acts like a Prince Charming really, for the main character (Bloom), they made him like that so she would have the perfect boyfriend (my assumption)

If you think about it, each of the couples are very similar in their hobbies and things.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post Apr 29 2007, 2:07 AM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

yeah they do. I just don't like how blooms and sky's relationship is always never perfect something is always wrong, someone is spelled, or away on an island, or bloom thinks he is going to break up with her etc.
Enchantixprinces...
post Apr 29 2007, 2:22 AM
Post #33

Pixie

Group: New Members

I hope so because on the end of winx club episode 17 season 3 bloom said that sky invited her to see his parent's summer lodge or something and then flora said that couples usually do that before they get ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Shot at 2007-08-09
99RedBalloons
post Apr 29 2007, 6:11 PM
Post #34

Tynix Fairy

That could've just been Flora being romantic.

--------------------
fullmoon
post Apr 29 2007, 7:32 PM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

I never saw Flora being so romantic before. I remember when she was all shy towards Helia.

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
99RedBalloons
post Apr 29 2007, 8:08 PM
Post #36

Tynix Fairy

She is quite romantic, though. Her shyness was at her stereotypical notion that boys should ask girls out, not the other way around; that's incredibly romantic. She loves seeing love and she blushes at romance.

--------------------
melgirl1778
post Apr 29 2007, 8:26 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

flora and helia are so cute!!! and i think sky is going to propose bacause he invited her to the lake house.

--------------------

Made by Jah

fullmoon
post Apr 29 2007, 8:51 PM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

Maybe but that would be awfully early. She is still in her junior year.

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
melgirl1778
post Apr 29 2007, 9:03 PM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

yea, but he was engaged to diaspro when they were freshmen.

--------------------

Made by Jah

MusicalStella
post Apr 29 2007, 9:53 PM
Post #40

Believix Fairy

Funnily, they mentioned that in yesterdays episode. They wouldn't have that in the series....would they??

--------------------

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 8th May 2024 - 5:46 PM