METB Yeah same, but I have subs on my Tv in English icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
AnnieBelle
post Aug 7 2008, 2:08 AM
Post #142

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I watch a couple programs with subtitles, like "Nasze Dziedzictwo." {Polish program that comes on Fox every Saturday at 10.}

Really, subs don't bother me, probably because I watch so much subbed anime. Oh, and the reason above.

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Aug 7 2008, 2:40 AM
Post #143

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I definitely think the "sub" genre broke out when anime hit the internet =P. If you watch a lot of anime (or just foreign stuff in general) no doubt you'll be used to it.

Then there's people like me--stubborn and demanding things in my language =P. I also like to keep my eyes on what's happening in the movie, since I'm not used to training my eyes up and down to read the text and at the same time taking in all of the detail that's going on in the show/movie. However...since I have already watched the movie mostly through in Italian and have caught all of the details, it shouldn't be too hard to keep my eyes focused partially on the text. If anything, you can always watch the movie more than once to catch the details you missed, but that can be a pain too. Overall, I prefer no subtitles (especially when they go too fast for me), but in desperate situations where it isn't possible I'm willing to give them a try. Not that I won't also get the movie in English when it comes out. It'll be like watching the movie all over again--a new experience since it will have voice actors I can understand.
AnnieBelle
post Aug 7 2008, 3:36 AM
Post #144

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

xD really, now whenever I'm watching ANYTHING, I think it feels weird to look at the bottom of the screen and not see words.

...I think almost ALL of us will watch the movie when it comes out in the English dub.

--------------------
Unica-Musa
post Aug 7 2008, 9:39 AM
Post #145

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

Thats for sure..icon_wink.gif
I'm gonna watch movie 3 times
1st time with English subs then I'll watch it again on English dub
and the 3rd time on my mothers language icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------

Pics of Musa found on this forum! Forum set by me!

Thnx to wonderful Zhaaneel I have this cool animated siggy
RenaEnchantix
post Aug 7 2008, 2:09 PM
Post #146

Harmonix Fairy

I don't like subtitles, but if I'm confident there won't be an english language version of something then I'll watch something with them. I'm very confident there won't be an english Winx Club movie for quite some time. 4Kids has said they're trying to get the movie, but they "Havn't been allowed to yet" i believe was their wording. plus, they're like...running out of money, they probably won't have enough money to liscense and dub it which is probably why they've stopped liscensing anime. then there's the Rai English version which there was an english trailer for...and nothing else. not even an updated website. I'm pretty sure there won't be an english Winx Club movie for months at least. That's why I'm looking forward to the Magix Club subs, finally i'll be able to know what they're saying!
RenaEnchantix
post Aug 7 2008, 2:09 PM
Post #147

Harmonix Fairy

I don't like subtitles, but if I'm confident there won't be an english language version of something then I'll watch something with them. I'm very confident there won't be an english Winx Club movie for quite some time. 4Kids has said they're trying to get the movie, but they "Havn't been allowed to yet" i believe was their wording. plus, they're like...running out of money, they probably won't have enough money to liscense and dub it which is probably why they've stopped liscensing anime. then there's the Rai English version which there was an english trailer for...and nothing else. not even an updated website. I'm pretty sure there won't be an english Winx Club movie for months at least. That's why I'm looking forward to the Magix Club subs, finally i'll be able to know what they're saying!
Riiana
post Aug 7 2008, 4:29 PM
Post #148

Cosmix Fairy

Annie lol yeah whenever I watch something without sub-titles it feels really weird icon_biggrin.gif
Oh yeah the programme name means ' our childhood ', if you didnt know already... (:

--------------------
WinxFan88
post Aug 30 2008, 4:44 AM
Post #149

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

Well then, any updates from the mods on their progress in subbing?
winxclub-joy
post Aug 30 2008, 5:24 AM
Post #150

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

well kind of, we just need to wait ^^

--------------------

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 9:56 PM