Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> How does it like to be an International Student?, A random help for my future studies
winxclub-joy
post Apr 4 2009, 3:26 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Dear MC Members,

As you can see, I'm currently need some help from you guys. Well it's not exactly a help, but some questions and thoughts about how and what does it feels to be a International Student?

I was determined to study at another country, but because my parents are using financial problems as an excuse of pushing the topic away, (That's a fake excuse, their main reason is trying to keep me in Singapore accompanying them =.=") that's why I'm currently unable to discuss the matters with them. (I'll try to convince them, with bombs or guns I don't give a damm)

But the main problem is, I never been to another country for oversea studies before. Plus, that country would be a stranger to me, since I know nobody there and I'm kinda fear of being alone......

But then on another side, I really want to go for aboard studies for at least a year or so, then coming back to Singapore and started my career in a small animation studio at the beginning, then maybe at least 5 years of experience then I'll move to Rainbow S.p.A?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Apr 4 2009, 3:33 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

well i know a couple of internetional students and them seem fine, i would try and ask them for you if you want though i cannot promise anything as i do not know there e-mail address and i have pretty much finished untill the exams start for a few weeks if i can see them

I know at the uni I go to they allow dictionarys in (paper based) so language shouldn't be an issue. Also they have help classes at the start for international students

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
SuperChick
post Apr 6 2009, 3:52 AM
Post #3

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

yea my friends sister is an internatianal student ! she went to Italy !!!!!!!!!!!!!can u believe that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and from the pictures it gorgeous

--------------------
thanks bloomgirl^^
[/img]
winxclub-joy
post Apr 6 2009, 8:26 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

lolz cool, italy........... How I wish I can get there...............

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 4:08 AM