2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Add Reply
> Singing Doll~
melgirl1778
post May 14 2007, 6:53 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

I just got the singing bloom doll for my birthday, from a friend as a joke. lol. Im 16, a bit old. and i had to carry it around school! luckly it fit in my backpack.

--------------------

Made by Jah

Go to the top of the page
Candyiz789
post May 14 2007, 7:00 PM
Post #2

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

I got a single B

I got a single Bloom doll. I LOST IT"!

ITS A WASTE! o well

--------------------

Thanks to Jahnavi for the sig and avvy =)

Candii..xxx
Veronica
post May 15 2007, 4:39 AM
Post #3

Bloomix Fairy

I have a Layla singing doll. I think i will get Bloom soon

--------------------

Once there was a realm, different from all the others.
It was believed that once someone would become the new protector and save this realm.

Will she suffer?
"THE PROTECTOR OF DIYA" By Veronica

plz don't try to interrupt me. i've got my own life too. xD
Boo
post May 16 2007, 10:23 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

My sister has the whole set xD

But she let me have the Tecna one *shudders* the singing is a bit, well, bad for hers...

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post May 17 2007, 11:05 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

tecna sings really horridly... but all the other are good.
EnchantixMusa
post May 18 2007, 2:12 AM
Post #6

A True Fairy

I have Flora. I had Stella and Bloom But I lost them. I'm Hoping to get Musa or layla or Stella agian.

--------------------

Griselda
post Oct 7 2007, 11:18 PM
Post #7

A True Fairy

QUOTE (Abby @ May 17 2007, 06:05 PM) *
tecna sings really horridly... but all the other are good.

Stella's singing makes me go blink.gif . Tecna's sounds nice.

That, or I'm tone deaf.

--------------------
AnnieBelle
post Oct 8 2007, 8:22 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Ugh...yeah, the only time the person who recorded Tecna's sounds good is the part with the "Lalalalalala...etcetcetc" thing...the rest, I feel as though she's shrieking...-_-

--------------------
Griselda
post Oct 14 2007, 11:09 PM
Post #9

A True Fairy

QUOTE (AnnieBelle @ Oct 8 2007, 03:22 PM) *
Ugh...yeah, the only time the person who recorded Tecna's sounds good is the part with the "Lalalalalala...etcetcetc" thing...the rest, I feel as though she's shrieking...-_-

I swear I'm tone deaf. I wonder how I sound. "You have a strong voice that makes everyone listen to you," is what I'm told.

This post has been edited by Griselda: Oct 14 2007, 11:10 PM

--------------------
Abby
post Nov 3 2007, 8:50 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

I like the way stella sings. I really want the enchantix singing ones but I don't think I will ever get them.
Boo
post Nov 5 2007, 12:27 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

Speaking of which, prices on ebay are soo high O_O. It's almost impossible for people in the US to get new winx merchandise...and with Christmas coming, gift shopping is going to prove much more difficult then I had imagined....

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post Nov 5 2007, 10:42 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Boo @ Nov 4 2007, 09:27 PM) *
Speaking of which, prices on ebay are soo high O_O. It's almost impossible for people in the US to get new winx merchandise...and with Christmas coming, gift shopping is going to prove much more difficult then I had imagined....

yup. i put the rest of the enchantix dolls i want on my christmas list, but i'm trying to cut down on ones I want because they are just so expensive. I was kinda looking around yesterday, and it would probably be about 50 dollars for one enchantix doll on ebay (including shipping) i'm not willing to spend that much money on one doll, if it were 3 yes i would but not just one. I put more things that are winx club on my list that are inexpensive like magazines, stickers, etc. muscara.com is really cheap and its all stuff from italy so i hope i get that kind of stuff for christmas. it would be nice to get enchantix dolls, but i won't be too upset if I don't get any since I know how pricey they are.
Boo
post Nov 6 2007, 12:52 AM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

The thing is about buying overseas though, is that the American dollar doesn't equal a Euro, not at all. In fact, the American dollar is almost worthless compared to a Euro (it's been on the news recently, how it's very very expensive to travel due to the difference in currency). Online shopping is difficult; having to find out how many American dollars equal a Euro (ugh, how stressful, sometimes they don't always list it as US currency.)

--------------------
Abby
post Nov 6 2007, 4:37 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Boo @ Nov 5 2007, 09:52 PM) *
The thing is about buying overseas though, is that the American dollar doesn't equal a Euro, not at all. In fact, the American dollar is almost worthless compared to a Euro (it's been on the news recently, how it's very very expensive to travel due to the difference in currency). Online shopping is difficult; having to find out how many American dollars equal a Euro (ugh, how stressful, sometimes they don't always list it as US currency.)

yes true. I always try to look for canadian sellers since the shipping shouldn't be as much since canada isn't too far from usa (depending where in canada) and the currency exchange rate isn't a whole lot either. muscara.com does list things in USD though, so its really eash (and british pounds)
Boo
post Nov 9 2007, 1:04 AM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

When I find Canadian auctions for winx, they usually have dramatically raised the price since they know that we can't get it here (smart sellers, but bad for buyers lol)

--------------------
AnnieBelle
post Nov 9 2007, 7:54 PM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

As long as I get something other than magical minis (or a PSP, Join the Club, and the Burning Earth) for Christmas, I should be okay...maybe a cell phone or something...

Or that neat Winx tablet they sell on Amazon France ;P.

--------------------
Abby
post Nov 11 2007, 7:43 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Boo @ Nov 8 2007, 10:04 PM) *
When I find Canadian auctions for winx, they usually have dramatically raised the price since they know that we can't get it here (smart sellers, but bad for buyers lol)

yeah true. i was just looking again, and the prices on the enchantix dolls are just so high, I don't know if I will ever be able to get the rest of the enchantix dolls.
Boo
post Nov 11 2007, 10:06 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah, $36-50. O_O And to think that for Christmas, my sister wants 2 of them (they are at the very top of her list, with the prices that high, that's not happening).

--------------------
AnnieBelle
post Nov 12 2007, 8:51 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

Whoa! I was looking out on Amazon to see if they added (or lowered the price of) anything, and I found this item:

I'm gonna pass out, I swear.

I mean, I understand it's probably rare or something. But $259.99?!??!

That's:
259.99 USD (duh.)
374.95 Singapore Dollars
177.28 Euros
338.969 New Zealand Dollars
28832.80 Japanese Yen
244.00 Canadian Dollars
557574.00 Venezuelan Bolivars
124.33 British Pounds

What other currencies do all of y'all need? Because I can sure tell you, if only to keep ranting.

--------------------
Abby
post Nov 16 2007, 11:32 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Boo @ Nov 11 2007, 07:06 PM) *
Yeah, $36-50. O_O And to think that for Christmas, my sister wants 2 of them (they are at the very top of her list, with the prices that high, that's not happening).

yeah that sucks. I put the ones on my list that I want but I don't expect any of the at all. I wish I could go to canada again and get the rest, that is the only reason I have 2 already because I went back in April! I just wish USA got more merchandise, I don't get why we don't. So then we are stuck paying high prices for a normally 18 dollar doll.

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 3:24 PM