10 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Add Reply
> Most Under-Appreciated Fairy?
MusicalStella
post Apr 6 2007, 12:23 AM
Post #1

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

We all know that they don't give as much spotlight to some of the fairies- Tecna, Flora and Musa generally though some people think Layla is underappreciated too.

Personally, I think Mirta should get alot more spotlight and we should at least see her transformation scene!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
Ranma
post Apr 6 2007, 12:29 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

I'm surprised they didn't make Mirta part of the regular cast.

--------------------
99RedBalloons
post Apr 6 2007, 2:20 AM
Post #3

Tynix Fairy

I am too, to an extent. She was pretty key in seasons one and two and then...she became a fairy, and suddenly no spotlight. She appears that one time at Cloudtower when she mistakes the girls for the Trix, but otherwise, not so much.

I want less of Stella, less of Aisha, much less of Bloom, and more of Flora, Musa, and Tecna. Although to be fair, Tecna is getting hers now with the whole Omega thing.
Ranma
post Apr 6 2007, 3:34 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah, less Bloom would be nice.

--------------------
99RedBalloons
post Apr 6 2007, 3:41 AM
Post #5

Tynix Fairy

Yeah, I mean, why didn't the title just stick to "Magical Bloom"? It would've been a lot more fitting. Although I suppose it would've attracted fewer viewers...damn marketing.
Ranma
post Apr 6 2007, 3:43 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Lol, yeah. I feel as though I've been completely misled!

--------------------
winxclub-joy
post Apr 6 2007, 6:01 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

oO

--------------------
Abby
post Apr 6 2007, 5:36 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (99RedBalloons)
Yeah, I mean, why didn't the title just stick to "Magical Bloom"? It would've been a lot more fitting. Although I suppose it would've attracted fewer viewers...damn marketing.

yeah its not about a club its about bloom!!
99RedBalloons
post Apr 6 2007, 8:00 PM
Post #9

Tynix Fairy

It's not a club, it's a support network. For Bloom. Sure, they happen to help one another out often, but who are we kidding here? They would all sacrifice themselves for her. Think "Sailor Soldiers."
Boo
post Apr 6 2007, 8:25 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Ranma)
Yeah, less Bloom would be nice.

ditto! a LOT less of bloom would be very nice.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Ranma
post Apr 6 2007, 8:28 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (99RedBalloons)
It's not a club, it's a support network. For Bloom. Sure, they happen to help one another out often, but who are we kidding here? They would all sacrifice themselves for her. Think "Sailor Soldiers."

Lol.

--------------------
Eva
post Apr 6 2007, 8:49 PM
Post #12

Pixie

Group: New Members

personally: I hate Bloom and Sky. Not to offend anyone who does like them, but I really hate those 2 in the show.

I think it's just disgusting and mean that the girl with the least amount of time to use her winx becomes the most powerful, even though the others may even have trained for days, weeks, months, years to get a skill. Ok, maybe I'm exagerating (I spelled it wrong, I know) but still, she gets all her powers too easily.

And Sky is just the typical good boy prince, who is just a normal boy with a troubleless past and everything he wants. He's spoiled, princes and princesses get spoiled, no harm ment, but they do. They can't behave normal cause they will always show it off somehow.

Sorry if I hurt Bloom and Sky fans, but I really hate them. This is my personal opinion and you can of course give arguments why they aren't stupid.

--------------------
Fear The Evilness Of A Cupcake
Ranma
post Apr 6 2007, 8:57 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

Yes, it is your opinion, so I'm not offended.

I agree that Bloom became powerful too easily, but I really don't care. I don't see why you like any of the other characters though, if you don't like Sky because he's a prince. Some of the other cast is royalty as well ^_^

I like Sky. I don't think he's spoiled at all. If anything I think he went out of his way to make sure he wasn't spoiled. That's why he switched identities with Brandon.

--------------------
kvhottie
post Apr 6 2007, 9:31 PM
Post #14

Enchantix Fairy

yes..omg..they give too much spotlight 2 bloom..and she gets her enchantix without saving anyone like the otherones had to do..IT UNFAIR.. i dont think sky gets spoiled but ohh well..i think they should show more flora!! and helia..i really like the love scenes!!

--------------------

If the world was like Flora's and Helia's love, we would all live happily and peacfuly.There love is true and pure..what the world is far from being. Winx club rocks!!!!
Ranma
post Apr 6 2007, 9:33 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

I want to know more about Helia as well. They don't say much about him at all.

--------------------
99RedBalloons
post Apr 6 2007, 10:11 PM
Post #16

Tynix Fairy

Almost everything I know about Helia, I know from reading about him online.

I agree that Sky isn't spoiled. Granted his life has probably been pretty easy, all things considered, but I would point to his switching identities with Brandon as both a sign of selflessness and selfishness. Why did he do it? Well, depends on which version you swear to. The English version claims he did it to "see what it would be like" to not be a prince; the Italian version professes that it was to protect him from Yoshinoya, who of course doesn't appear until much later.

I offer that the English explanation makes him a touch selfish. Why? It's not that he's shirking his duties, per say, but he is making a bit of an assumption. (This, of course, outlines also how the English version doesn't make 100% sense, but that's okay too.) That being that everyone would recognize him as a prince without his saying anything. The princely (by which I mean honorable) thing to do would be to simply introduce himself as Sky from Eraklion, not Sky, prince of Eraklion. That's not the same as lying or hiding his identity; it's just not full disclosure. Blatantly lying, however, as in pretending to be someone he's not (Brandon, of course), is not so hot. That's more of the "In a secretive fashion, I shall shirk into the night and push off my princely responsibilities to my shield bearer."

The Italian version is slightly more respectable, as I believe it was his parents who organized the switch.

However in general, I give Sky credit for not being too spoiled. He doesn't brag about his princely status or try to exploit it unless necessary for the greater good.

As to the matter of Bloom becoming incredibly strong with little effort, I would say she and the other girls have had approximately equal training since coming to Alfea. Although the others have been training all their lives, Bloom's total power potential is greater than any of theirs. If they train at equal rates, it's only natural she would be the strongest. However I do think it's unfair and unreasonable that her regular fairy power compares to the enchantix power of the other girls.
Ranma
post Apr 6 2007, 10:15 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

Unfortunately, I haven't seen the italian version icon_cry.gif .

--------------------
Connie
post Apr 6 2007, 10:47 PM
Post #18

Tynix Fairy

I hate that Bloom gets soo much attendtion! I want to see more musa and riven!

--------------------

Screenshot Credits to WinxMedia But I made this

thanks to Stellaksjuta
Abby
post Apr 6 2007, 11:45 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Connie)
I hate that Bloom gets soo much attendtion!  I want to see more musa and riven!

me too! GO MUSA AND RIVEN!!! Yeah I also agree bloom did become way powerful too fast but thats how the show has to go. I don't think sky is too spoiled I'm just tired of them being the only ones with problems. Bloom thinks sky's going to break up with her, bloom is evil and sky has to save her, sky has has been poisoned and bloom is left heartbroken, sky is put into a deep sleep and bloom has to wake him up it gets so annoying!!!
Connie
post Apr 6 2007, 11:54 PM
Post #20

Tynix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby)
QUOTE (Connie)
I hate that Bloom gets soo much attendtion!  I want to see more musa and riven!

me too! GO MUSA AND RIVEN!!! Yeah I also agree bloom did become way powerful too fast but thats how the show has to go. I don't think sky is too spoiled I'm just tired of them being the only ones with problems. Bloom thinks sky's going to break up with her, bloom is evil and sky has to save her, sky has has been poisoned and bloom is left heartbroken, sky is put into a deep sleep and bloom has to wake him up it gets so annoying!!!

Yes yea the problems are all about them

--------------------

Screenshot Credits to WinxMedia But I made this

thanks to Stellaksjuta

10 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:34 AM