> Need help......
Rating 5 V
winxclub-joy
post Apr 28 2007, 9:56 AM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

QUOTE (Selena @ Apr 28 2007, 06:17 AM) *
You cant make them like something just because you do. Nor should they inforce their beliefs on you.
You just have

no I meant why they can't accept winx and they just called me childish like that? If they don't like winx, I don't care but they can't say something like that to me. I really sick of hearing that and I hope they can keep their mouth shut one day

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Apr 28 2007, 10:32 AM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Yes but I think some people will ignor it as of the image of faries.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Palladium fangir...
post May 5 2007, 6:38 PM
Post #23

Tynix Fairy

Group: Members

GGGGUUUUUUUURRRRRRRLLL YOU ARE NOT ALONE my parents always call this a kiddy show and say I'm immature for watching it and I can't discuss it with any of my friends because they never got into to it well except my friend Brandon who watched only for Bloom and Stella (Yeah I have a friend named Brandon wierd huh) and my friend Shaun thinks the show is an excuse to sell toys

--------------------

The last two banners came from this site: http://www.janime.info/Genex/introduct.html

This is my shout out to Fullmoon, P-Girl, and Anime Princess:You're awesome nobody hurt them ok otherwise there will be consequences
Meru
post May 7 2007, 9:03 PM
Post #24

A True Fairy

Man I'm glad I'm not a kid anymore. Youngin's are so cruel. When I was younger, I liked Sailor Moon, Digimon and even pokemon along with other things. I never kept it hidden but I never screamed from skyscrapers that I liked them. Lol.
I'm 19 now and, jast as when i was younger if someone had a problem with my interests I simply tell them that just because they dont like it doesnt mean that others don't either. I'm in college, and I tote around my winx club colied notebook that has Flora on the front.
"Hey guys lookit my awesome winx club notebook!!!"
I also gave out Avatar the last Airbender valentines icon_razz.gif even to my instructors lol.

I also get funny looks when i talk about Barbie movies. I have and love them all, and I have two of the Fairytopia cds, which I blare in my car driving around town with the windows down.

basically, after my ranting, my point is you shouldnt be insecure with yourself. what your interests are is no reason for others to tease you and all that. Don't let what other people say to you bother you. they tease more and more if they know that it bothers you. sure they can say winx club is childish, but why are they so hurried to leave childhood behind? (lost train of thought, that may have not made any sense) embrace childish things icon_razz.gif once you get older, and 'real life' becomes iminent, being childish is refreshing...

--------------------
carolaw
post May 10 2007, 7:53 PM
Post #25

Pixie

Group: New Members

if there the ones gossiping??? they have the most problems with the fact that you watch winx!!!!
i think allot of your friends watch it without you knowing it... tongue.gif icon_mrgreen.gif

xxxxcarola

--------------------
fullmoon
post May 11 2007, 11:28 PM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I wish that the bad kind of gossiping didn't exist sometimes.

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
Jahnavi
post May 16 2007, 4:29 AM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

They're the losers if they have nothing better to do than gossip about others. Ignore them completely. Do what you enjoy regardless of what anyone else says. Who knows? Maybe they like it too and they're to chicken to admit it.

This post has been edited by Jahnavi: May 24 2008, 12:55 PM

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
phychicdreamer
post May 17 2007, 2:28 PM
Post #28

A True Fairy

QUOTE (winxclub-joy @ Apr 11 2007, 02:00 PM) *
My friends keep saying I'm childish as I am a winx club fans. I really don't understand why they keep saying that, but I ingored their stupid gossips. Just because I am 15 years old winx club fans, PPLs gossips about me. Singapore is not like Italy or other countries. Mostly of the teenagewrs hate winx club and only like 0.1% PPls like it. Some boys like winx too, but not many of them. Can anyone out there help me to deal with the gossiping problems? I really can't stand it...... ><
*STRESS*

I know what you feel like except it's my parents talking to other parents and treating me like i am 5 because I like winx(I am your age as well)...Just ignore them if they have nothing better to do then thats just sad. They are not worth having them upset you just tune them out. There the childish ones for gossiping not you...

--------------------
wanna know why we search so hard for love its beacause it's the closest thing we have to magic.
I'm just the shell of a person, a puppet with broken strings
always putting on a smile to fool the world
It looks like I'm losing this fight
sometimes a smile saves a dream from drowning in the darkness better than a word does
Everything I do is another mistake to you
you fade away like tears in the wind
Sticks and stones may break her bones...But names can make her starve to death
WHY I AM FIGHTING TO LIVE IF I AM JUST LIVING TO DIE
She is fallin apart right in front of your eyes...but you don't realize it. Wanna know why, cause you are to busy fighting with your husband
Jennygirl578
post May 17 2007, 6:00 PM
Post #29

Enchantix Fairy

I was just thinking to myself about something. You know that its adults that are kids at heart that thought of winx club. I still reflect on Walt Disney the biggest kid at heart and dreamer there ever was. Look at all he accomplished, people made fun of him to for likeing cartoons, anyone ever hear of Mickey Mouse? Your friends are just insecure...be who you are.

Haha Meru you sound like me. I've watched all those barbie movies to. I rent alot of "kid" movies and i'm 20. Its amazing how many times I've had friends over and they see something like Cinderella 3 by my tv and ask to watch it.
mightymarty2
post May 19 2007, 10:48 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Yes ignor them they are just bullies I was bullied for over 5 years, stopped after holidays may have something to do with choking the guy after slamming him agains a locked door but who knows, only regret was teacher came along so let him go, as would have made if suffer more as that is what bullies deserve, but I think it is best to ignor them. I am not normally violent but I just saw red when I did this. So this is why I know that ignoring them is going to be hard but you have to do your best show you are better htan them. I know you are but is up o you to prove it to them that they can not get to you even though they do.

This post has been edited by mightymarty2: May 19 2007, 12:33 PM

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
DragonFireBloom.
post Jun 10 2007, 11:32 AM
Post #31

Pixie

When I was 2-4 class All of our girls were playing WinxClub.I was Bloom icon_biggrin.gif.But now But now ... nobody knows anymore about winx club , nobody cares and I think that I am the only one.I do not tell for my friends that I like Winx Club , but they just figure that out.

Sry , for my bad english icon_wink.gif.
PrettyFlora
post Jun 10 2007, 8:20 PM
Post #32

Enchantix Fairy

Hey, I know this sounds like funny and wierd but the kids in the UK the schools ive been to like nothing to do with fairys and girl I have the same prob lol.( Also I like talking about my fav things ALOT icon_razz.gif ) Im only 11 lol and ppl gossip about me liking the winx club

This post has been edited by PrettyFlora: Jun 10 2007, 8:21 PM

--------------------

Always belive in yourself no matter what happens :-D
mightymarty2
post Jun 16 2007, 11:09 AM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Yes well we just have to be strong and try to not let it bother us and avoid the bullies as much as possible but don't make it ovious you are avoiding them.

--------------------

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 7:55 PM