Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Add Reply
> Winx Club Magical Adventure 3D - USA AND UK NEWS - 3RD MOVIE COMING SOON!, Future of the Winx: An Article
dreamywinxgirl94
post Oct 28 2010, 8:38 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

(I don't know where this article should be, but I think it should be here. xD)

On the opening day red carpet for the movie cartoon Iginio Straffi, the first generation of three-dimensional, "and soon a third film and theme park just outside of Rome"
ROME - With "Winx Club 3D - Magical Adventure," Iginio Straffi beat all the time: the magician of our own cartoon, creator of the famous fairy, leads in fact goes up the first three-dimensional feature film made in Italy. At least among the last generation. An interesting challenge that begins here, on this first day of the Festival with the screening of the film auditorium, complete with a colorful red carpet.

"It 's been a difficult challenge - admits Straffi, presentation of the film - because all our heroes have very long hair, dressed almost evening show as in the 3D viewer of an inch from his nose, has required enormous care . Otherwise, the defects were clearly visible. The director was particular: after the boom of 'Avatar' have rehearsed in 3D post-production in many films, but this kind of 'false Suibi you see. "

Made in the study of Roman Rainbow - the company's animation Straffi - the film has the usual six fairies as protagonists: one of them - Bloom, natural leader of the group - is in its original planet Domino/Sparx, and is engaged to Sky, the other must deal with their historic enemy, the Trix. But even the love between the two betrothed shadows fall. Name to reveal all secrets, and a looming threat...

This film. What will be accompanied, as the cartoon television and film former, a new wave of merchandising, toys, clothing, miscellaneous products. But rather than talk about dolls and t-shirts, Straffi takes to claim all the success his company's flag: "At Rainbow we are proud to carry the flag in the Italian entertainment world. In our studies employed two hundred people. The first film we have exported to 43 countries, this is already pre-sale across Europe and the UK & USA (meaning Nickelodeon). **USA and UK will be getting the 1st and 2nd Movie Soon! They are in process till Nick finish the rerun for Series 1 to 3 in Spring 2011** Moreover, the Winx cartoons were already sold in Europe more Planet: there were so many examples in our country... Even in the moderate Arab states such as Turkey and Malaysia, are a cult. We also had asked Saudi Arabia: We have said 'you sure?.' Not only for clothing but also for the female model and strong independent they bring."

And for the future, the company has big plans. In 2012, in fact, will be released the third film (Winx Club). It will also be inaugurated in Valmontone, near Rome, the theme park 'Rainbow Magic Land, an investment of 300 million euro, all private capital - concluded Straffi - a place of entertainment, rather than pupazzoni on mechanical, will focus on virtual reality, the 4D, the 5D. Meeting next spring.

Wait? I never heard of 4D or 5D? 0.0 The last thing I heard is 3D..whoa.
(There's spelling mistakes cause it was translated from the Italian Article.)

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Oct 28 2010, 9:08 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Thanks for the info I think it can go here as its news encouprating most of the winx world. Maybe 4D and 5D is a translation error

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
winxclubrox23
post Oct 28 2010, 9:15 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Ooooh, 4D is so cool. I've never heard of 5D though. No idea what that is.

4D is when, at least what I'm pretty sure it is, in the theatre, as well as in 3D there's other "realistic" type things that you actually feel. My friend went to one and there was this thing that made it feel as though mice were running over your feet. So basically it just plays with your senses. If that explanation made any sort of sense. xD

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
lalande
post Oct 29 2010, 2:24 AM
Post #4

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

this is great news thx for the info!! :)

--------------------

Luke 101
winxclub-joy
post Oct 29 2010, 6:38 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

oh... 4D is EPIC. 5D... I think they're still working on that. There's 6D too, lolz. I just love Technology. XD

5D & 6D will be full immersion with surround screen so it is all around you with holographic characters that look like they are standing next to you, maybe with temperature fluctuations and the long anticipated smell-o-vision!! (got from yahoo...)

But, that's a huge project. It requires a lot of time and manpower to do that, and not to mention the budget.

--------------------
imdepressedxo
post Oct 29 2010, 6:40 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Thanks for the info (:

--------------------
Dead Forums Q_Q RIP

mightymarty2
post Oct 29 2010, 6:47 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Thanks for the info, however I cannot see rainbow having the budget to do it or the cinema's being able to do it anytime soon and do it properly.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
humbu111
post Oct 29 2010, 9:27 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Dang 4D and 5D sound intense o_0 I think it might be a translation issue cause yeah it doesnt seem plausible =S But whoo both movies coming to USA in just a few months! icon_biggrin.gif Thats kinda a long time actually, I hope an english version of the second movie appears online again like for the first one (yn)

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

P-girl
post Oct 29 2010, 9:42 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Uhm... hate to burst a bubble, but aren't they talking about the 4th and 5th movie? Not 4D and 5D.
GuardianOfEarth
post Oct 29 2010, 10:58 AM
Post #10

Believix Fairy

4th and 5th movie seem too far away to be discussed now. There's still season 5 and 6 to come.
Jahnavi
post Oct 29 2010, 12:30 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

Lol, I agree with P-girl. I highly doubt they're making a four-dimensional movie, let alone five. O_O {But off-topic and hypothetically, zomg, can you imagine being in a holographic Winx world? =D}

This post has been edited by Jahnavi: Oct 29 2010, 12:30 PM

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
winxclub-joy
post Oct 29 2010, 12:43 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

that's something that I thought too! Yo Straffi, just because winx is successful doesn't mean that you have the budget to do a 4D movie? That is a really really huge project, no joke. You already said that 3D is hard, requires a lot of manpower and money. So yeah... You may have the money, but you may need some time for the manpower.

I heard of 4D, but I have never heard of 5D ever in my life. I'm still doubting that if 5D/6D even exists...

--------------------
P-girl
post Oct 29 2010, 1:10 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

There aren't even that much dimensions. Proven, anyway.
winxclub-joy
post Oct 29 2010, 1:58 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

well nobody knows. maybe in 10 years, 100 years later? After hundred years,, there will be something called 10 D. Technology is just getting advance nowadays, can't deny that.

--------------------
P-girl
post Oct 29 2010, 2:24 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

This isn't about technology. It's about how the world is made. We can't go beyond 3D vision because that's all there is in vision. Three dimensions. What the fourth one is, is up for debate (I believe it's time.) beyond that? Nobody knows.
GuardianOfEarth
post Oct 29 2010, 3:01 PM
Post #16

Believix Fairy

I dont think he's talking about a 4D movie. IMO, he's talking about a 4D feature in the Rainbow Magic Land.
Jahnavi
post Oct 29 2010, 3:57 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

Yup. We're barely trying to grasp the concept of a fourth dimension right now, let alone more than that. Physics proves them to be non-existent, as far as we know. At least for now. But I doubt that'll majorly change any time soon...

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
winxclub-joy
post Oct 29 2010, 4:31 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Oct 29 2010, 10:24 PM) *
This isn't about technology. It's about how the world is made. We can't go beyond 3D vision because that's all there is in vision. Three dimensions. What the fourth one is, is up for debate (I believe it's time.) beyond that? Nobody knows.

Like you said nobody knows, yeah.. we will not know. None of us will know.

4D... they are still working on that. Well, they have already do some testing on 4D. I don't believe that there's such thing as 5D or 6D unless they prove it.

FYI, some production company like disney are already testing out some 4D on their animations. They said it's tough, and it's not easy for them to do 3D & 4D. Straffi himself already mentioned that he's going to focus more on CGI. So yeah, I think it could be possible if they are gonna test out on 4D films. But for 5D, like I've said, we will not know. I hope Straffi don't confirm that so soon, because moving into CGI is bloody hard, tough and requires a lot of manpower.

--------------------
P-girl
post Oct 29 2010, 4:37 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

4D is probably a fancy word they use to describe the new technology, not the proper term. But hey, it sounds fancy.
mightymarty2
post Oct 29 2010, 5:57 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I don't think it would be the fourth and fifth movie as a third hasn't even happened yet

--------------------

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Fast ReplyAdd Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 6:49 AM