Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> The End?
Zimi~of~Statix
post Jul 17 2007, 1:50 AM
Post #1

Enchantix Fairy

Group: Members

Ok I know lately winx has been slowing down alot with 4kids playing re-runs and the winx site change, but now their ending all activities on the 4kids winx boards. They're stopping blogs and all their entries. Whats more is they're limiting they're video viewing to US only (I think).

Lately I've noticed how much Winx has slowed down out here (australia). We're getting no new merchandise, they're not airing winx on tv full stop and we sill havent even seen season 3 yet. I'm hoping that we'll get another winx boom maybe when the movie comes out or later in the year but there's nothing right now to back that up.

So by the looks of thing 4kids doesn't really want anything to do with winx anymore which means what...?
There's too many unanswered questions...

This thread is basically discussion about 4kids possible discontinuation of winx and official news of anything to do with the show, movie etc.

This post has been edited by Zimi~of~Statix: Jul 17 2007, 1:53 AM
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Jul 18 2007, 3:55 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I know no new DVD's have come out in England for ages only the first 10 episodes of season 1 are out

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Boo
post Jul 18 2007, 7:53 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I think its slowing down because the Winx Club movie is approaching this winter...Plus, the blog thing, I think, is just because they're getting lazy. Since they're running reruns, they have nothing 'solid' to write about (they have to make stuff up), so I think they're taking a break from that for awhile.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post Jul 19 2007, 3:53 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Boo @ Jul 18 2007, 03:53 PM) *
I think its slowing down because the Winx Club movie is approaching this winter...Plus, the blog thing, I think, is just because they're getting lazy. Since they're running reruns, they have nothing 'solid' to write about (they have to make stuff up), so I think they're taking a break from that for awhile.

yeah i agree w/ the blog thing. I feel for the people who have to write them, make up stories for so long, it has been a solid two months since the last new episode aired, a little more than that probably so thats a long time to make up stuff and not being able to reveal the rest of the season because they have to save that stuff for when the episodes do air. I don't know they might be slowing it down some. I wish the second volume of season 2 would come out here. I'm so sick of the same season 2 episodes on dvd!
Boo
post Jul 21 2007, 3:07 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Exactly. Hey, if I was writing those blogs, I would want something to write about, if not, I'd get lazy and not do it icon_razz.gif

Merchandise is coming out, they have several lines that are supposed to come out this year. (Mattel)

Like I said, anything that has to do with winx is most likely coming to a 'stand-still' because of the movie. Not to worry icon_wink.gif

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post Jul 21 2007, 3:42 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

well now that new episdoes will start on 4kids again hopefully stores will finally put merchandise out. maybe that is what the stores are waiting for, maybe they had some kinda of deal that they had to wait to put stuff out until the new episodes starting airing here in america? idk.
mightymarty2
post Jul 21 2007, 9:39 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Year maybe

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
#1winxclubfan
post Jul 29 2007, 3:36 PM
Post #8

Charmix Fairy

Its so hard to find any winx merchandise in the UK and Ireland

--------------------
Abby
post Jul 29 2007, 7:21 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

yeah here too. I want merchandise in stores because there are so many new things coming out and I feel so behind because so many people are getting the new stuff but I can't since there aren't any for a good price ebay.
Boo
post Jul 31 2007, 1:47 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah. It seems like the new mattel dolls seem to be coming out more so in Germany then anywhere else...o-O

--------------------
melodycass
post Jul 31 2007, 2:32 AM
Post #11

Enchantix Fairy

try been in NZ as we have none anywhere icon_sad.gif

--------------------
Riliana
post Jul 31 2007, 5:10 AM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Prices for dolls on ebay are just as bad as today's gas prices. They sell the dolls for almost 30 dollars then make you pay almost 15 dollars in shipping. Hopefully sometime they bring the dolls back to the united states!
Veronica
post Oct 15 2007, 2:12 PM
Post #13

Bloomix Fairy

I don't really think winx has slowed down. The movie is coming, Finland gets loads of dolls and EPISODES! The episode that came on sunday was Valtor's Box or something, i think it's the ep where winx go to disco. I can't though see those episodes, because it's a channel you have to pay for seeing. The ep i saw last on MTV3 it was Dark Sky (A disloyal Advesary)

--------------------

Once there was a realm, different from all the others.
It was believed that once someone would become the new protector and save this realm.

Will she suffer?
"THE PROTECTOR OF DIYA" By Veronica

plz don't try to interrupt me. i've got my own life too. xD

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 1:37 PM