Add Reply
> Is This The End?, Winx-Related,
Rating 5 V
Florays
post Jun 22 2007, 1:18 PM
Post #41

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

Sorry that I let you wait. But my school was bothering me whole the time. Testweek's over. So I suppose I'll continue. This chapter will be a little confusing.

My Pov
Then my mom walked in again. "Please.. Mom.. Why are you doing this?" I asked, while finding support on Flora. "Because, my sweetest daughter. You can change urself in every form you want to. And get every power you want. Carrie, you are the Final Rileo." My mom answered me. "I.. I can.. Final Rileo? This is really getting me on my nerves. Mom, why?" I asked with a slight tremble in my voice. Flora looked schocked at me. "I.. I've heard about it Carrie, I heard a legend when I was still a kid. There would be large nature problems when the Final Rileo would arive. And it would be shown as a child, who's not from this dimension. And Carrie.. You ARE that child." Flora explained. I was stunned. "I'm the Final Rileo?" I managed to speak. Flora just nodded. My mom grinned. "Now come Carrie." My mom asked. "Why would I? Maybe you AREN'T my mom!" I began to shout. "Sweetheart. I need you to stop this." She said. "Stop.. This?" I asked nervously. "Don't listen to her Carrie!" Flora said to me.

--------------------

Thanks Stellaksjuta for this beautifull userbar

When you're at a loss
I'll be an angel
For you alone
And appear for you in ev'ry deep dark night
And then we will fly,
Far away from here
Go to the top of the page
Florays
post Jun 25 2007, 4:42 PM
Post #42

Bloomix Fairy

My Pov

Flora wrapped her arms around me. "Please Carrie, don't do this. You will destroy the world if you follow her." She begged. "Destroy the world?" I said, almost crying. "Stop it you pathetic flower girl!" My mother shouted. "Carrie don't listen!" Feeling that my anger began to grow, I lost my self.

Flora's Pov

She really IS the Final Rileo.. She just changed herself into Fire! I let her go and she walked towards the bars who were holding us from getting away. Afraid to hurt her I walked after her. "Carrie? Are you okay?" I said in a calm tone. I knew she won't react. But I can try. Carrie grabbed the bars. Who were starting to melt. "Carrie! Stop that!" Her mother yelled angrily. Carrie escaped through the door

Carrie kept walking, and I was running behind. "Carrie? Please, do you hear me?" I shouted afraid to lose her. Trying to be brave I came closer. Carrie finally managed to speak. "Stop.. Don't come near.. I don't want you to be hurt." "I know it's hard for you this time. But we'll be there for you!" I shouted once more. Carrie turned around, tears were falling freely down her face. But fire was still around her. "Carrie. You are the Final Rileo. Be proud of it!" I tried to sound funny. She just lowered her head. "Carrie.." I came closer again. "Stop it!" Carrie yelled. The Fire around her disapeared. And Carrie changed shape. I backed off as I saw where she changed in. She changed into a white wolf. Carrie growled one time. "Please.. I need to be alone." She muttered. "How come I can understand you?" I asked nervously. "Because I'm still a human Flora. I'll come back if the world is ready to need me." She said, and ran up the mountain. "Carrie wait!" I shouted.

This post has been edited by Florays: Jun 25 2007, 4:43 PM

--------------------

When you're at a loss
I'll be an angel
For you alone
And then we will fly,
Far away from here
Florays
post Jun 27 2007, 1:10 PM
Post #43

Bloomix Fairy

Comments please?

--------------------

When you're at a loss
I'll be an angel
For you alone
And then we will fly,
Far away from here
phychicdreamer
post Jun 28 2007, 3:06 PM
Post #44

A True Fairy

looking forward to more^_^

--------------------
wanna know why we search so hard for love its beacause it's the closest thing we have to magic.
I'm just the shell of a person, a puppet with broken strings
always putting on a smile to fool the world
It looks like I'm losing this fight
sometimes a smile saves a dream from drowning in the darkness better than a word does
Everything I do is another mistake to you
you fade away like tears in the wind
Sticks and stones may break her bones...But names can make her starve to death
WHY I AM FIGHTING TO LIVE IF I AM JUST LIVING TO DIE
She is fallin apart right in front of your eyes...but you don't realize it. Wanna know why, cause you are to busy fighting with your husband
John
post Jul 25 2007, 11:29 AM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy

Can you do another chapter ?
Florays
post Aug 21 2007, 7:01 PM
Post #46

Bloomix Fairy

Still, i'm a little busy, because I have 8 stories to write on. Well, maybe more. I'm a member of other sites too, it's my life to make stories, icon_wink.gif

My POV
I ran.. And ran, untill my legs gave up. I was too weak so I changed back into my normal self. 'Why?' I muttered. Then I stood up. 'WHY!' Birds flew away from the trees. I fell to my knees again. 'Why is this so hard? I can't stay myself. I will be a problem for everyone! I need to get rid of myself right away!' I said a little to loud. 'Why want to get rid of your self girl?' A man came up to me, he was a little skinny. And his clothes were ripped off. 'Because I'm a monster..' I replied sadly. 'A monster..' I whispered again.

--------------------

When you're at a loss
I'll be an angel
For you alone
And then we will fly,
Far away from here
Veronica
post Nov 3 2007, 8:17 AM
Post #47

Bloomix Fairy

It's a good story, better than my suckin' fanfics xD I think you should add more characters in, so we could pick a favorite. icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------

Once there was a realm, different from all the others.
It was believed that once someone would become the new protector and save this realm.

Will she suffer?
"THE PROTECTOR OF DIYA" By Veronica

plz don't try to interrupt me. i've got my own life too. xD

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 29th May 2024 - 3:17 AM