Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Add Reply
> Which Winx Girl Do You Consider Yourself Most Like?
Rating 5 V
musaenchantixthe...
post Sep 18 2007, 7:25 PM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

your welcome!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
Griselda
post Oct 4 2007, 8:40 PM
Post #42

A True Fairy

Group: Members

Aisha/Layla, because I wanted to give a different type of answer.

No, seriously. Layla, sans the emo loner side of Layla. I relate to her in that I'm considered "the strong, tough, tall girl" of my friends, I'm considered an orthodox albeit highly opinionated person, I don't need a male partner to complete me (which is not to say I don't appreciate a male partner; I simply don't ever feel that I need one), I would instantly sacrifice of myself to help someone in danger as a first reaction, Layla's morphing powers are my favorite powers of the main Winx girls, I can't help but feel like an outcast even though I'm often surrounded by friends, and so forth and so on.

--------------------
musaenchantixthe...
post Oct 4 2007, 9:24 PM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

well i agree in one thing. i don't need a male partner neither. that doesn't mean i don't want one it just i don't really need one.
but i don't like layla cause really she just kinda took musa's personalty. musa is a good dancer, strong, courage, is a loner too and didn't really had friends, a tomboy, she doesn't really need a male partner but she with riven.and so on. layla is like that so i think she kinda stole musa's personalty. layla doesn't have a male partner because the people didn't have time to put a guy for layla but in season three they did. so layla has a guy and it kinda took the only good thing i liked about layla.
how is she emo? i don't see why she is so think she had an aweful life. her parent only wanted her to be a well manner responsibly lady. what is she whining about.
musa lost her mom when she was very young and her father doesn't spend time with her or let her near music which is her passion
stella's parents are divorce and her dad was close to marring that witch. plus she lost her title as the princess of the sun and the moon.
so layla kinda annoys me. sorry if i sound mean but i am saying what i think.

--------------------
Griselda
post Oct 4 2007, 9:45 PM
Post #44

A True Fairy

Layla can be too emotional when she whines about not having any friends. I'm thinking, "Didn't you already go THROUGH THIS, Layla? They SAID they were your friends. Enough, already!"

Musa's missing her mother is completely different.

--------------------
musaenchantixthe...
post Oct 4 2007, 9:58 PM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy

i know! they said that they were her friend and that she is part of the winx club yet she is so emotional. but i guess i understand. i grow up alone cause it was just me and my mom. she worked 24/7 so i really never saw her. and i didn't speak. seriously i didn't learn how to talk. and i had no friend. but i meet a girl and she became my best friend. we did everything together and were always together. at first i was shy around her but she help me open up and not to be afraid. i thank her for that.

--------------------
AnnieBelle
post Oct 5 2007, 11:46 PM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy

Lesse...I'm like Musa because I love music, (I'm in choir and can play three string instruments) and I can be a little insecure. I'm like Tecna because I'm the only one of my friends who knows anything about HTML, and I can be a little cold at times as well (plus I have my ears pierced, LoL). I'm like Flora becuase I have a hard time saying no to people, and I can be a little too nice to my friends occasionally. I'm like Layla because I'm athletic when I need to be. I'm like Bloom because...okay. I'm not like her.

But I'm like Stella most of all, according to my friend who's only really read the character descriptions on the official site.

I love fashion, makeup, and I'm a hopeless romantic. I'm quite sarcastic, and I love making jokes, though I can occasionally get mad at people for taking things too seriously or finding something I think to be serious quite insignificant. I get annoyed at people kind of easy, and there's something else...

...oh, yeah. My parents are divorced.

--------------------
musaenchantixthe...
post Oct 6 2007, 5:52 PM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy

I am sorry AnnieBelle that your parents are divorced. i see a lots of kids with divorce parents and it is just sad. i am sorry.
i have my ears pierced too. had it since i was a baby. and i like your avater. is that really musa's waterstar. i always wonder which one was musa.

--------------------
AnnieBelle
post Oct 6 2007, 7:27 PM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

lesse:

1. Don't be sorry for me. I don't really like that. I'm okay with my parents being divorced.
2. Thanks, and yes, that is Musa's aqua star. I asked one of my penpals.
3. It'll be easier on everyone's part to call me Annie. icon_wink.gif

--------------------
musaenchantixthe...
post Oct 6 2007, 7:50 PM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy

ok than.
and yes i won the bet. i kinda thought that would be musa's aqua star. me and my sister were wondering which one was musa's and so we made a bet to see who finds out which one is her. so i won thanks to you. i am so happy.
thanks annie. oh and that is my sister name who i beat in the bet.
and call me musa for short.

--------------------
Sparxprincess198
post Oct 7 2007, 1:14 PM
Post #50

Pixie

Group: New Members

I mostly Like Bloom cause she's a loyal friend ad She never gives up

--------------------
Enchantix_Beauty
post Oct 7 2007, 4:19 PM
Post #51

A True Fairy

Me too

--------------------
Winx Club! Fairy Power!

esca Eterna
post Oct 7 2007, 6:08 PM
Post #52

Mythix Fairy

Layla is a little emotional and stuff... I have mixed feelings for her.. I think she's cool and stuff, but kinda annoying, I like the original five better. But, kinda think that if she didn't come along, season 2 wouldn't have had much of a point. ^^

--------------------
♥
~ don't try to understand me, just love me ~

save me from losing it all
guide me through the darkest
catch me before I fall
but let me create myself

esca might be coming back soon, if her life decides to stop being really crazy ^^

musaenchantixthe...
post Oct 7 2007, 8:23 PM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy

yea season 2 won't have a point. but i liked it when it was just five. but layla is ok. i guess. but than they had to put another guy for her. and he isn't going to be in the movie. so i don't know why they put him in the show.

--------------------
AnnieBelle
post Oct 7 2007, 9:14 PM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

Yea, I really don't think he's gonna be in the movie.

most likely, he's back on Tides...*nods wisely*

--------------------
Griselda
post Oct 7 2007, 10:55 PM
Post #55

A True Fairy

QUOTE (musaenchantixthebest @ Oct 4 2007, 04:57 PM) *
i know! they said that they were her friend and that she is part of the winx club yet she is so emotional. but i guess i understand. i grow up alone cause it was just me and my mom. she worked 24/7 so i really never saw her. and i didn't speak. seriously i didn't learn how to talk. and i had no friend. but i meet a girl and she became my best friend. we did everything together and were always together. at first i was shy around her but she help me open up and not to be afraid. i thank her for that.

You didn't learn how to talk?! If you don't mind, can you explain this a bit more?

I grew up with parents that were wrapped up in their work lives. My mother never liked me at all, and she still doesn't. She's even told me, "If I had known you would be like this, I wouldn't have had you!" Parental love would completely foreign to me if I had never met a lady at high school who became a mother figure, an older sister figure, and a best friend to me. We became close when I was fifteen. (She's twenty-two years older than I! That said, I do also have friends my own age.)

--------------------
winxclub-joy
post Oct 8 2007, 12:00 AM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

QUOTE (Griselda @ Oct 8 2007, 06:54 AM) *
You didn't learn how to talk?! If you don't mind, can you explain this a bit more?

I grew up with parents that were wrapped up in their work lives. My mother never liked me at all, and she still doesn't. She's even told me, "If I had known you would be like this, I wouldn't have had you!" Parental love would completely foreign to me if I had never met a lady at high school who became a mother figure, an older sister figure, and a best friend to me. We became close when I was fifteen. (She's twenty-two years older than I! That said, I do also have friends my own age.)

I don't trust parental love at all, they are all sorts of craps (Sorry No offence). If parents do care for their child they won't simply dump their child aside and focused on their work!
And Griselda, I also have a person whom cared the most about me too but he died when I was 4 :'(

--------------------
Griselda
post Oct 8 2007, 1:52 AM
Post #57

A True Fairy

QUOTE (winxclub-joy @ Oct 7 2007, 06:59 PM) *
I don't trust parental love at all, they are all sorts of craps (Sorry No offence). If parents do care for their child they won't simply dump their child aside and focused on their work!
And Griselda, I also have a person whom cared the most about me too but he died when I was 4 :'(

No offense taken. I know what you meant to say. If and when I have children of my own, I don't plan on quiting work and being a stay-at-home mom- but the last thing I'll ever want to do is push them aside and ignore them! I've learned what not to do from my own mother and my own crappy childhood.
I simply can't imagine, or perhaps refuse to imagine, life with the person I mentioned dead. She means too much to me. I'm so sorry for your loss.

--------------------
winxclub-joy
post Oct 8 2007, 1:47 PM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy

Mostly some parents won't love their kids at all, like me I was dumped to my grandma's house when I was just a month old. Although granny cares about me but until now she still treat me as a baby =.="

The person whom really care me the most is my grandpa, when I was young he always know what i want. But now, he's dead. Maybe this is fate :'(

--------------------
Griselda
post Oct 8 2007, 1:57 PM
Post #59

A True Fairy

QUOTE (winxclub-joy @ Oct 8 2007, 08:46 AM) *
The person who really cared me the most is my grandpa, when I was young he always know what i want. But now, he's dead. Maybe this is fate :'(

Hey, so far as I know, the older person who cares about me the most isn't even a relative. (However, I've speculated that I am actually the daughter of her and my father, which would explain why my presumed mother hates me. That, and I'm a very hateable person. I'm kidding about the last part.)
I certainly don't think it's fate for no one to be able to understand you. Fate is a bit kinder than that. How old are you?

--------------------
winxclub-joy
post Oct 8 2007, 2:13 PM
Post #60

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Griselda @ Oct 8 2007, 09:57 PM) *
Hey, so far as I know, the older person who cares about me the most isn't even a relative. (However, I've speculated that I am actually the daughter of her and my father, which would explain why my presumed mother hates me. That, and I'm a very hateable person. I'm kidding about the last part.)
I certainly don't think it's fate for no one to be able to understand you. Fate is a bit kinder than that. How old are you?

I'm 15 going 16

--------------------

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:44 PM