10 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Add Reply
> Season 3 spreading around
Veronica
post Mar 31 2007, 7:25 PM
Post #1

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

Season 3 has started here and in so many countries soon.
The voices were changes a bit and Icy's voice was awful, but i just gotta get used to it icon_biggrin.gif It was funny when the beta girls said: 'Snap, Snap!'

--------------------

Once there was a realm, different from all the others.
It was believed that once someone would become the new protector and save this realm.

Will she suffer?
"THE PROTECTOR OF DIYA" By Veronica

plz don't try to interrupt me. i've got my own life too. xD
Go to the top of the page
WinxHoney12
post Mar 31 2007, 7:47 PM
Post #2

Enchantix Fairy

Moi!I can't believe Winx season 3 is in Finnland already!And the Netherlands will get it soon too!Man,it spreads fast!!!

--------------------

Veronica
post Mar 31 2007, 7:48 PM
Post #3

Bloomix Fairy

QUOTE (WinxHoney12)
Moi!I can't believe Winx season 3 is in Finnland already!And the Netherlands will get it soon too!Man,it spreads fast!!!

Yep, can't believe
I can translate that! It's
En voi uskoa että kolmoskausi on jo suomessa! Ja Hollanti saa sen kohta! Voi pojat, se leviää nopeasti!

XDXDXD it sounds weird icon_wink.gif

--------------------

Once there was a realm, different from all the others.
It was believed that once someone would become the new protector and save this realm.

Will she suffer?
"THE PROTECTOR OF DIYA" By Veronica

plz don't try to interrupt me. i've got my own life too. xD
WinxHoney12
post Mar 31 2007, 7:51 PM
Post #4

Enchantix Fairy

LOL,I tried saying it....nothing!!

--------------------

Abby
post Mar 31 2007, 9:33 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I know! all of a sudden it is spreading to different countries really fast!
Boo
post Mar 31 2007, 9:59 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby)
I know! all of a sudden it is spreading to different countries really fast!

winx club itself is spreading... look at winxclub.com, then look at all the languages it can be viewed in,

quote from rbw.it:
(winx club is)In over 100 countries throughout America (North & South), Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa & Oceania.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post Mar 31 2007, 10:01 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

oh I know its in so many countries its unbelievable!
Boo
post Mar 31 2007, 10:15 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby)
oh I know its in so many countries its unbelievable!

I think its pretty cool! Although, I'm sure winx is more popular in some countries then others... (its really popular in italy)

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post Mar 31 2007, 10:19 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

yeah it is not that popular in the usa, the dolls are barely anywhere and you never see commercials for it at all like you see bratz and stuff. i want to go to italy and see how popular it really is there! that would be sweet!
Boo
post Mar 31 2007, 10:26 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby)
yeah it is not that popular in the usa, the dolls are barely anywhere and you never see commercials for it at all like you see bratz and stuff. i want to go to italy and see how popular it really is there! that would be sweet!

I'm almost sure that the winx dolls in italy are one of the country's top selling dolls

--------------------
Abby
post Mar 31 2007, 10:30 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

they are! I have read articles online that say that in italy winx dolls are the top selling toys for girls and winx merchandise is up high in the rankings for overall merchandising etc.
Boo
post Mar 31 2007, 10:32 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby)
they are! I have read articles online that say that in italy winx dolls are the top selling toys for girls and winx merchandise is up high in the rankings for overall merchandising etc.

plus they have the winx power show in italy...

I think its most popular there because thats where the show originated icon_wink.gif

--------------------
Abby
post Mar 31 2007, 10:37 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

yeah. that's why stuff like bratz is popular here because it originated here. i wish winx club originated here. I also really wish a winx club theater show would come to canada or usa!!! I bet my mom would let me go if it was in toronto!! Or new york!
Boo
post Mar 31 2007, 10:38 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby)
yeah. that's why stuff like bratz is popular here because it originated here. i wish winx club originated here. I also really wish a winx club theater show would come to canada or usa!!! I bet my mom would let me go if it was in toronto!! Or new york!

bratz *shivers* I wish it would have too, I heard rumours, that one of the major reasons the movie is in 3D animation is so winx club will be more popular in the US.

--------------------
Abby
post Mar 31 2007, 10:48 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

never heard that rumour before but i hope its true! i hate bratz too.. its a bad example for little girls
Boo
post Mar 31 2007, 10:50 PM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby)
never heard that rumour before but i hope its true! i hate bratz too.. its a bad example for little girls

I know! if you search bratz on the wikipedia, it says something about parents complaining about how all that the bratz focus on is their looks....

have you noticed 4kids has been running bratz reruns for a long time?? I don't care though, it just annoys me

--------------------
Abby
post Mar 31 2007, 10:55 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

yeah i have, i have seen the same episode previews for so long!! I wonder why, yet bratz is so popular, they barely wear anything!
Boo
post Mar 31 2007, 10:57 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby)
yeah i have, i have seen the same episode previews for so long!! I wonder why, yet bratz is so popular, they barely wear anything!

yuck, have you seen the new bratz dolls? (the fashion pixies) they're trying to copy mattel since mattel's barbies did so well with their fairytopia collection...

--------------------
Abby
post Mar 31 2007, 11:01 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

yep! I can't wait until they run out of things to do, I mean how many lines of dolls can they make! I saw the babies as mermaids and they have done so many things they are eventually going to run out of things to do.
Boo
post Mar 31 2007, 11:03 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby)
yep! I can't wait until they run out of things to do, I mean how many lines of dolls can they make! I saw the babies as mermaids and they have done so many things they are eventually going to run out of things to do.

yeah, seriously... although the Barbie company hasn't yet run out of ideas, and look how long they've been around

--------------------

10 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 5:07 AM