Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Weird Stuff About Baltor
Veronica
post Apr 30 2007, 1:27 PM
Post #1

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

I think the trix have actually got a crush on him, but Baltor is like 33... The trix are some around 18. He said he was trapped 17 years and i think he was 16 when trapped so now he's like 33...

ISn't it weird? sleep.gif

--------------------

Once there was a realm, different from all the others.
It was believed that once someone would become the new protector and save this realm.

Will she suffer?
"THE PROTECTOR OF DIYA" By Veronica

plz don't try to interrupt me. i've got my own life too. xD
Go to the top of the page
*Stella*
post Apr 30 2007, 1:34 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

^^ yeah.. but i think the trix would even felt in love with darcar.. you know, he is the only man in their life, who accepts them...

--------------------

99RedBalloons
post Apr 30 2007, 2:33 PM
Post #3

Tynix Fairy

The Trix are about 20 apiece. Valtor's age is...fuzzy. Keep in mind he wasn't born, he was created when Bloom was just a child, so technically he would be 16 or 17 during season three. And Darkar is just infinitely old, so I think that if you consider the Trix to have had crushes on him, having crushes on Valtor shouldn't be a problem.

This post has been edited by 99RedBalloons: Apr 30 2007, 2:35 PM

--------------------
Connie
post Apr 30 2007, 10:33 PM
Post #4

Tynix Fairy

Creepy, Wonder what happens when Baltor has feelings for them too

--------------------

Screenshot Credits to WinxMedia But I made this

thanks to Stellaksjuta
MusicalStella
post Apr 30 2007, 11:24 PM
Post #5

Believix Fairy

That' creepy. He's totally playing them though, so there's nothing to worry about. icon_razz.gif

--------------------
99RedBalloons
post May 1 2007, 3:16 AM
Post #6

Tynix Fairy

I don't know that Valtor is capable of such a thing. I'm pretty sure we don't have to worry about it ever happening.

--------------------
Abby
post May 1 2007, 9:03 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

yeah since the trix were seniors at cloud tower in season one that makes them already 20 compared to the winx then! and baltor is probably 30 ish just by his looks so it makes more sense for them to like him over darkar. but still i wouldn't like him, i think he is ugly! i find it funny though that all the trix are falling for him.
Another Morning
post May 2 2007, 1:17 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

This seems like a good place to repeat the fact that I want to see somebody just slap Baltor a few times more than actually defeat him.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Selena
post May 9 2007, 5:06 AM
Post #9

Mythix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby @ May 2 2007, 07:03 AM) *
yeah since the trix were seniors at cloud tower in season one that makes them already 20 compared to the winx then! and baltor is probably 30 ish just by his looks so it makes more sense for them to like him over darkar. but still i wouldn't like him, i think he is ugly! i find it funny though that all the trix are falling for him.

I recon he is pretty hot.
By my caculations the trix should be around 22-23

The trix NEVER had romantic incnations towards Darkar.

--------------------

My toys were my friends
Until you taught them all how to bite
99RedBalloons
post May 9 2007, 11:39 AM
Post #10

Tynix Fairy

QUOTE (Another Morning @ May 1 2007, 09:17 PM) *
This seems like a good place to repeat the fact that I want to see somebody just slap Baltor a few times more than actually defeat him.

Good call.

Hello, reminder: Valtor is like...seventeen.

--------------------
Boo
post May 9 2007, 10:34 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

The trix are around 21 for sure, (remind you that they dropped out of Cloud Tower as seniors in the first season, which would make them 19 at the time, season two they'd be 20, season three is around 21)

The winx (not including Stella) are all around 18 in the third season right? (stella would be 19, she's one year older then them all.)

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
fullmoon
post May 10 2007, 12:26 AM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

Well, they are juniors so I thought the girls would be 17 and Stella would be 18. In the show, it shows that he looked the same like he is now when he was younger but since he was frozen, he didn't age I guess.

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
99RedBalloons
post May 10 2007, 12:53 AM
Post #13

Tynix Fairy

Either that or he'll never age because he was CREATED. As in "not born."

--------------------
bloom_daphne
post May 10 2007, 1:31 AM
Post #14

Bloomix Fairy

Well, let's keep in mind the youngest he could be would be 19-20 ish, but by the looks of his old fashioned clothing, ect...I think he's around his 30's
pokemonjosh
post Dec 19 2009, 3:17 PM
Post #15

Charmix Fairy

QUOTE (Veronica @ Apr 30 2007, 08:27 AM) *
I think the trix have actually got a crush on him, but Baltor is like 33... The trix are some around 18. He said he was trapped 17 years and i think he was 16 when trapped so now he's like 33...

ISn't it weird? sleep.gif

keep in mind that the trix are WITCHES. Considering they fell in love with Darkar (*shudders*) and Baltor, it seems that the only qualities that make them fall in love with someone are they have to be evil and powerful.
If they were falling in love like just people, not like witches, i think they'd fall in love with someone who would do what they wanted and listen to them (...well, Icy would want that icon_wink.gif )

QUOTE (Boo @ May 9 2007, 05:34 PM) *
The trix are around 21 for sure, (remind you that they dropped out of Cloud Tower as seniors in the first season, which would make them 19 at the time, season two they'd be 20, season three is around 21)

The winx (not including Stella) are all around 18 in the third season right? (stella would be 19, she's one year older then them all.)

exactly right (:

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 3:19 PM