4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Add Reply
> Winx Movie And The Girls Graduating
Tiny Dragon
post Dec 16 2007, 11:20 PM
Post #1

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

Are we sure the girls minus Bloom are graduating from Alfea? I haven't seen the movie and I know very little Italian but I am watching the Rai English version of season 3 and Faragonda speech in episode 4 caught my attention.

“A warm welcome to all of you Alfea Fairies. I have a few announcements. First I would like to address the 3rd years students about their final exanimations. *students talk here* Please girls let me finish. Thank you. This year final examination is a very important step to your training as fairies. Last year the goal was to earn your Charmix. This year your goal is to achieve final transformation. Should you be successful you will gain access to new powers like fairy powered and miniaturization. This is your chance to become a full fledge fairy. *girls talk here* This is the only way you can pass your third year. And those who do will be rewarded for their hard work with a prize that will change their lives forever. Those who do not will remain as they are now. However lets not forget a fairy of a higher level has not only has greater powers but also greater responsibility. *Stella asks about preparing for the test* No special preparation is required. The test will find you at a critical moment in time. You will need to rescue someone from your own world and it will require a great sacrifice. If you succeed then and only then will you achieve final transformation. *more Stella talk* You will then be able to fulfill your purpose as a full fledge fairy and protect your people and world from evil and destruction.”

There is no mention of graduating from Alfea in the speech once they gain their ‘final transformation’ though the last line kind of suggests that they are at the end of their training once they achieve the Enchantix form. So did the girls graduate or are the boxes they receive in the movie just the prize for their hard work? What do you guys think?

After thinking and writing this out I think the girls did graduate. Well the five of them as Bloom didn’t receive her full Enchantix form and I think it is in bad taste that Bloom drops out of school because she didn’t graduate with the rest of the Winx.

I know there will be a second film, the ending of the first leaves it open to one, but maybe there will be a 4th season? I know, wishful thinking, but it would be awesome to see what the girls and boys do after graduating from school. Maybe we will see that in the second film?

Also on a side note: I think Tecna sacrificing herself to save Layla's word and everyone on it is a big enough sacrifice for her to gain her Exchantix even if she didn't save someone from her own world. She saved her family right? Because I think the Winx Club has become a family to each other.

This post has been edited by Tiny Dragon: Dec 16 2007, 11:24 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
winxclub-joy
post Dec 16 2007, 11:32 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

QUOTE (Tiny Dragon @ Dec 17 2007, 07:20 AM) *
Are we sure the girls minus Bloom are graduating from Alfea? I haven't seen the movie and I know very little Italian but I am watching the Rai English version of season 3 and Faragonda speech in episode 4 caught my attention.

“A warm welcome to all of you Alfea Fairies. I have a few announcements. First I would like to address the 3rd years students about their final exanimations. *students talk here* Please girls let me finish. Thank you. This year final examination is a very important step to your training as fairies. Last year the goal was to earn your Charmix. This year your goal is to achieve final transformation. Should you be successful you will gain access to new powers like fairy powered and miniaturization. This is your chance to become a full fledge fairy. *girls talk here* This is the only way you can pass your third year. And those who do will be rewarded for their hard work with a prize that will change their lives forever. Those who do not will remain as they are now. However lets not forget a fairy of a higher level has not only has greater powers but also greater responsibility. *Stella asks about preparing for the test* No special preparation is required. The test will find you at a critical moment in time. You will need to rescue someone from your own world and it will require a great sacrifice. If you succeed then and only then will you achieve final transformation. *more Stella talk* You will then be able to fulfill your purpose as a full fledge fairy and protect your people and world from evil and destruction.”

There is no mention of graduating from Alfea in the speech once they gain their ‘final transformation’ though the last line kind of suggests that they are at the end of their training once they achieve the Enchantix form. So did the girls graduate or are the boxes they receive in the movie just the prize for their hard work? What do you guys think?
After thinking and writing this out I think the girls did graduate. Well the five of them as Bloom didn’t receive her full Enchantix form and I think it is in bad taste that Bloom drops out of school because she didn’t graduate with the rest of the Winx.

I know there will be a second film, the ending of the first leaves it open to one, but maybe there will be a 4th season? I know, wishful thinking, but it would be awesome to see what the girls and boys do after graduating from school. Maybe we will see that in the second film?

Also on a side note: I think Tecna sacrificing herself to save Layla's word and everyone on it is a big enough sacrifice for her to gain her Exchantix even if she didn't save someone from her own world. She saved her family right? Because I think the Winx Club has become a family to each other.

Ya, they are as close as sisters

--------------------
StellaRocks
post Dec 17 2007, 12:18 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

so does bloom graduate at all

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
winxclub-joy
post Dec 17 2007, 12:48 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

watch the movie, and we'll know

--------------------
shiverw
post Dec 17 2007, 5:13 PM
Post #5

A True Fairy

Group: Members

For me, the box are just for store diplomes. And bloom saved her parents but she made no sacrifice for that because it is just beat, thus not diplome for her and not completely enchantix. But, why she has to leave Alf饌 too as the others Winx??
musaenchantixthe...
post Dec 17 2007, 6:51 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

i hope they don't leave alfea. i think the box is just a reward for achieving their enchantix. but they can still stay and train more there powers.
i think bloom has her full enchantix power but than again she never really sacrifice something personally to save someone from her home planet. what i want to know is she allow to minaturize now or not. i guess we have to wait to see the movie to know for sure.

--------------------
Boo
post Dec 18 2007, 1:00 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

*might be a spoiler* I think the box just holds the diploma. My guess is that it lets them know that they're now full-fledged fairies and have graduated Alfea.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
StellaRocks
post Dec 18 2007, 1:08 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

it looked like it just had the diploma but i thought i might of been wrong

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
musaenchantixthe...
post Dec 18 2007, 1:14 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

it is their diploma to being a full fledge fairy. or mybe my italian is wrong. i wish i could understand it.

--------------------
StellaRocks
post Dec 18 2007, 1:16 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

i need it in english NOW ^_^

--------------------

musaenchantixthe...
post Dec 18 2007, 1:47 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

i do too but if only i knew an italian person to translate the stuff.

--------------------
Abby
post Dec 19 2007, 10:04 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Boo @ Dec 17 2007, 10:00 PM) *
*might be a spoiler* I think the box just holds the diploma. My guess is that it lets them know that they're now full-fledged fairies and have graduated Alfea.

I agree boo. I think its just like a gift to all the seniors with their diploma. I don't think its fair that bloom would be able to graduate seeing ans she didn't get her full enchantix, but like I've pointed out before, bloom gets away with a lot of things. Plus they all go back to their homes, so I'm pretty sure they have graduated alefa and can't just stay there and train more. After graduating, they are pretty much considered adults (remember that most of them live in monarchies) and they have to learn how to rule the land they will take over soon.
StellaRocks
post Dec 19 2007, 10:51 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

so how come the pixies don't go with them?

--------------------

musaenchantixthe...
post Dec 20 2007, 6:54 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

because they have to stay home. they have to stay in the pixie village and can't go with their fairy. even though there bonding pixie to the winx club.

--------------------
StellaRocks
post Dec 20 2007, 9:11 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

but that makes.... never mind

--------------------

Abby
post Dec 20 2007, 10:31 PM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

idk, I do find that weird because I mean, they should be allowed since all (except bloom) live in a magical planet and they are bonded. But it is probably because they have to stay by pixie village.
StellaRocks
post Dec 21 2007, 8:57 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

true

--------------------

winxclub-joy
post Dec 21 2007, 11:55 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

Bloom is the main character, I think there's no blame on her or whatever blah blah blah in my opinion. All I know that she always likes to steal spotlights. Even the Song All the Magic is about Bloom, but I still like the song.

--------------------
Boo
post Dec 22 2007, 12:53 AM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

I don't think it is about Bloom, I think they just played the song in the movie when Bloom was in the scene.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
StellaRocks
post Dec 22 2007, 1:41 AM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

i like that song

--------------------

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th May 2024 - 6:34 PM