Add Reply
> Second Winx Movie Spoilier !, real info about this movie
Rating 5 V
musaenchantixthe...
post Sep 7 2008, 11:26 PM
Post #201

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

hey you have a piczo site. i thought i remember those graphics and that name somewhere. i think your in my friend list. i don't remember.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
winxfairyfan
post Oct 2 2008, 10:20 AM
Post #202

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

I used to have a piczo site too. But I changed it to freewebs, since it's easier using HTMLs.
http://enchantixmagicwinx.piczo.com

--------------------

Textures and brushes from celestial-star.net
Blend 2 made for http://pokemon-legendz.6x.to
dittadulla
post Oct 4 2008, 10:14 AM
Post #203

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I have a piczo site^^ link is in my signature^^

--------------------
Toriamelio
post Aug 16 2009, 6:59 PM
Post #204

Cosmix Fairy

uh... and we're talking about this why?

--------------------

*Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.*
Thanks for the set Breana!
P-girl
post Aug 16 2009, 7:02 PM
Post #205

Cosmix Fairy

Deviations happen.
Abdu 6b
post Aug 27 2009, 10:13 PM
Post #206

Tynix Fairy

QUOTE (shiverw @ Jun 16 2008, 07:44 AM) *
Hello everybody ^^

In this moment, there is Licensing Show 2008 in New York and Igino Straffi had say a info about the second winx movie.
Many people believed that 2nd movie will be in 3D (me too).
But no ^^, 2D perhaps ??? NOoooooooo

It will be a real film with human actor and the winx girls are already selected.

I am very happy but afraid with magic effetcs and fairy and wings clothes.

I honestly think that the Enchantix transformation were gross enough in 3D but in reality they would be 100% inappropriate.

--------------------
Thank you Shaylo for the awesome signature.
StellaRocks
post Aug 27 2009, 10:40 PM
Post #207

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

Human Actors? thinking im not going be a fan

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
humbu111
post Aug 27 2009, 10:46 PM
Post #208

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

dominoprincess
post Aug 28 2009, 9:53 PM
Post #209

Believix Fairy

Straffi did express an interest on that in an interview though...

But, if you ask me, Winx probably wont get a live action movie. Perhaps it'll end up like the Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon series! A live action TV series will be produced like 10 years-ish after the animated began airing? Seems to be easy money these days for media companies.

I do hope not >_<, but we'll see :).

--------------------
[
fluidbender
post Sep 1 2009, 3:42 AM
Post #210

A True Fairy

All right I have a few things to say from what I've seen on some of you posting.

#1 - Power Rangers came from Japan - it's ALWAYS been live action; it's never been animated. It's not Disney; it's shown on ABC Family, but it's not Disney oriented - praise the heavens for that >.<;;;

#2 - Animated to Live has been done LOTS of times, but only very very few times would it work very good. Let's see...uhh...He-Man - flop; Spider-man - half n half; Superman - half and half; Death Note - it was pretty damn creepy, but looked effective. It just depends on the director and what his vision for the movie is. As far as the costumes and all go, look at Sailor Moon. Nothing there was compromised except for maybe the way the storyline went a bit, but they still had their powers, outfits and whatnot and it looked wonderful. And skimpy outfits? Please...as if you don't see that sort of thing every day...especially in public schools, which is kinda what Alfea is, don't you think? It's a public school (just) for fairies, otherwise, they would be in uniforms like what you've seen in some animations - which those uniforms are just as skimpy - so those clothes would not look weird on a person at all. It just depends on who they would pick to do the acting.

#3 - In regards to their powers - that happens with ALL animated characters who are supposed to progress in their powers. What sense would it make for them to keep their weaker powers? Think about it....

#4 - All these seasons are short; they're not long as some animes I've seen where they might have 30-40 eps. They seem to select 26 for their number. Why I don't know so the reason why the storylines might seemed rushed is because of that I would figure. They're not giving the season enough time to develop and just have to work with what they have.

#5 - The fourth season from what I've seen is ... odd. I can't really grasp it like I did the other 3. I guess it's mostly because the girls are now graduated and on the other side of the spectrum now and so things are different for them. No having to deal with the witches anymore and no more heroic parties, none of it...and now they're showing their grown up sides, which is interesting to see.

#6 - As far as the couples go, I've had it with Musa and Riven. I wish Musa had someone who was SUPPORTIVE. I understand Riven's mother left him which leaves him a lurch as far as emotions go, but he is nothing but a baka yarou and she deserves someone better than that. I think the one we see the LEAST of is Helia and Flora and Musa and Timmy. The other 3 are the ones that stand out all the time.

#7 - Yes, and considering that children are the target audience, the clothes can't be so revealing. Ah, if that were the case, then why are they?

When I started watching this show I almost put the show down because I didn't like how revealing the outfits were. But then I realized the kids should know that these outfits are unrealistic in life and that cartoon characters can pull them off without looking revealing. Um, not necessarily. I've seen some women with clothes like this on them and only a select select few can pull those looks off; however, the reason these characters don't reveal anything is because unlike with some animation, they don't emphasize so much on the bottom and the bosom, like others do.

#8 - I don't think I've seen a story to jump from CGI to 3D or 3D to live action. I mean, take the Transformers movies. They've been consistent; Shrek's been consistent; Spider-Man was consistent, so I really think it'll stay the way the first movie was.

#9 - Japanese animation is more imported over here than European animation. This is the first one I know of that the US has had. I've never seen anything from Europe; that's probably the MAIN reason why it's losing is because Japanimation already has America in it's steel hold or whatever...

And I'm done.

--------------------

Banner & Icon by Ditty! ^_^ <33333 Thank yew!
winxclub-joy
post Sep 1 2009, 3:13 PM
Post #211

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...en&ie=UTF-8

I'm glad xP

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Sep 1 2009, 3:30 PM
Post #212

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

thanks for the info

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Sep 1 2009, 3:47 PM
Post #213

Cosmix Fairy

Certainly sounds interesting. Well, it clears some things off. No two new Winx movies. Two new Rai movies.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Sep 1 2009, 3:50 PM
rano0oma
post Feb 21 2010, 1:41 AM
Post #214

Butterflix Fairy

i don't know if someone posted this already but here it is, the second movie website!!: http://www.winxclubthemovie.com/
it really doesn't go anywhere but it's there...

--------------------

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 4:32 PM