3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Add Reply
> It's Coming Back?, on 4kids TV!
Abby
post Apr 6 2008, 4:33 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

This kinda makes the thing on tv.com about having the winx movie air on September 1, 2008 more true. I mean if they started airing season three now it would most likely get close to September or a few weeks before it so it would lead very close to that and since the movie takes place right after season 3 it would make sense. But I'm still not sure if that is true. I guess we will have to watch winx club more in August to see if they advertise it at all.
Go to the top of the page
AnnieBelle
post Apr 6 2008, 6:13 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

...And that would explain why wehrenberg said they wouldn't show the movie: Because it was gonna air on TV~!

--------------------
humbu111
post Apr 6 2008, 9:36 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

what does Riven actually say? =P (in * with a few letters real)

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

AnnieBelle
post Apr 6 2008, 10:44 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

Well, in Season 2, episode 22, *Danger in the Wildlands* or *Last Resorts*, the Trix break their net, and "Oh, s***."
{Rai english}

When I saw that ad, I was like, "Now I don't have to resort to DVD's! Especially since DVD's for this version and season 3 don't exist! *squee*"

--------------------
winxclub-joy
post Apr 7 2008, 4:02 AM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

Oh dear, 4kids!

Oh and I simply like the trailer, but the problem is what the hell happened to Bloom's voice? Is she having sore throat or what?
If they're changing other voice actors just like that, they have no difference like the rai english one then.

--------------------
Professor_Widgiz
post Apr 8 2008, 5:44 PM
Post #26

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

If they play the movie on sept 1 on fox, will it be the uncut version or 4kids version? In my opinion, i hope for the 4kids version, i am more familar with the voice actors then the uncut britsh verson, even though most likely they're cut the movie in places.

For as for the tv show coming back on air, Yes finally, I missed a few epsiodes in season 3 that i want to record. I have all season 1 and 2 but i am missing episodes from season 3.
Boo
post Apr 8 2008, 9:31 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

I'm not sure what I'd prefer.
I think that 4kids has good voice actors (except for Tecna's season 3 voice), plus, like you said Professor_Widgiz, after watching winx through 4kids entertainment, I'm more used to their voice actors. Plus, I personally don't really like the Rai voice actors.
But another thing that bugs me almost equally as much is when 4kids cuts scenes all the time. If it does air on television on Fox, I really hope that they just leave it be when it comes to editing. It's a movie, not a series, so I think they should just leave it alone. They already did enough chopping and such with the series: give it a break. I also wonder how many commercial breaks there would be... o_O

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post Apr 8 2008, 11:35 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

I don't think the movie is going to use the rai english actors at all though, but I could be wrong. Yeah I am not really used to the rai english voices at all and that would be really weird listening to them. But I'm pretty sure 4kids isn't touching the movie at all.
Boo
post Apr 10 2008, 2:15 AM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

That's another thing I wonder about:
If we're not going to get the Rai version, and 4kids isn't getting their little paws on the movie... then who is?

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
AnnieBelle
post Apr 10 2008, 2:05 PM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

TiVo is my confirmation. Last night I checked it to make sure it was recording Winx still {forgot to delete the season pss when it was over..xD}, and I went and checked which epi we'll be getting. It seems we're playing season 3 again, 'cause it was 'The Princess' Ball.'

--------------------
The Great Saladi...
post Apr 11 2008, 4:37 AM
Post #31

Pixie

As long i get to see the movie in english, i don't care if it's Rai version or 4kids version, as long as it's in english i be happy.
Abby
post Apr 11 2008, 8:28 PM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

yeah I checked my TV guide today and its on for me on Sunday 10:30 a.m. and it is the first episode of season 3.
humbu111
post Apr 11 2008, 8:31 PM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

4 me same but 11:30

--------------------

Abby
post Apr 11 2008, 8:32 PM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

yours is on sunday too? Thats cool. I hate that it is on sundays and not saturdays for me.
humbu111
post Apr 11 2008, 8:34 PM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

my bad, saturday 4 me, but my sister has it sunday at 11:30

--------------------

AnnieBelle
post Apr 12 2008, 2:17 AM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

No idea what time hurr, I just know I won't be watching it at the proper time, 'less mommy has Fox on tomorrow and I'm still at home at 9 or so. 'Cause I have to go April Showering tomorrow at 10.
April Showers=a Girl Scout thing. If you have them in your area, you've prolly gotten an annoying yellow plastic bag tied to your door, right? Well, we're the annoying brats who tie the bags to your doors. And Vicki and I use EXTRA TIGHT knots so you can nevah get them off unless I say. AKA, you use a knife. 'cause I can. xD

--------------------
The Great Saladi...
post Apr 12 2008, 9:08 PM
Post #37

Pixie

I'm am so gland that 4kids decided to change the time for Winx Club from 8:30 am to 11:30 am. I got a chance to sleep in and not missing the show. Can't wait until next week for Beauty is the Beast episode, I don't have that episode.
humbu111
post Apr 12 2008, 9:46 PM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

i will be happy when my languauge class ends cos then i wont miss it, and i'll get to sleep in

--------------------

AnnieBelle
post Apr 13 2008, 12:06 AM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

Princess' Ball. 4kids version. Maybe they're having a company dub the movie for them, like they did with a lotta Pokemon movies...?
*shrugs* Stopping myself before I start complaining about the hideous job they did with Tec's voice season 3. I mean, half the Disney films that are featured in Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2, they are at least 30 years old. Many of the VA's are dead or unable to record voices anymore. So Square Enix found voiceactors similar sounding to the originals. AKA closely matching. But 4kids didn't figure to do this, so Tecna's voice is horribly unmatching to the season 1 and 2 voices.

--------------------
Princess Rissa
post Apr 22 2008, 3:39 AM
Post #40

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

YAY

--------------------

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 11:47 PM