2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Add Reply
> I No Longer Trust Reality Friends Anymore
winxclub-joy
post Jul 26 2008, 8:21 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

As you guys know, I've got into a fight recently with my BFF. But then again, I got into another fight with a friend of mine.

i just don't know why they're starting to pick a fight on me, as if I'm their punching bag or what. No matter how I'm trying to save this 4 years of friendship, it break immediately just like this.

I just can't believe, after we got into a new school, everything turns out to be bad. And I just don't know why they're trying to do this, they never thought of how I felt.

And also, I felt that I'm just an extra human being in my class. I felt that I no longer belong to this animation industry line, also no longer belong to my class. They have neglected me everytime, like hey we're classmates. I just don't know why they're trying to do this.

Can you guys tell me what to do? Because I think that there's nothing much left in life, god has taken away everything

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
Asher Omega
post Jul 26 2008, 8:24 AM
Post #2

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

quick question, about how far along are you in your studies (like are you close to graduating or closer to where you began)?

--------------------

OMG I's got a color AVY, first one I ever had on this Forum! And now a new sig! blargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblarg
blargblargblargblarg.
winxclub-joy
post Jul 26 2008, 8:30 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

just at my first year, studied animations for 6months

--------------------
Asher Omega
post Jul 26 2008, 8:36 AM
Post #4

Butterflix Fairy

ah. well I can say is that if you're going to be together for about 2-3 years those bonds will come but at the current time, its mostly getting to know who's good at what. I've graduated from a technical school (Accelerated so we had to make those bonds fast) and I'll I can say is that it takes time. I know its cliche but it became that way because its true. as for your other friends what was the argument about in a general sense?

--------------------

OMG I's got a color AVY, first one I ever had on this Forum! And now a new sig! blargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblarg
blargblargblargblarg.
Jahnavi
post Jul 26 2008, 8:43 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Talk to your friends and calmly explain how you feel. Tell them you're upset because you feel that they've been neglecting you. I'm sure they'll understand.
And if you ever need any more help you'll always have us, here at MC.

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
winxclub-joy
post Jul 26 2008, 8:44 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

just some small argument, but they make it big

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Jul 26 2008, 11:15 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

You have friends her who will help you so you are not alone.

I have felt like this before when my friends where breaking the rules and I felt like a spare part, it also happened in IT when I had no one to go with. I know its a bad feeling and I feel sorry for you. If you talk to them and they may not realise, hiwever if they carry on treating you badly then maybe it is time to move on. I know it will be hard if you have been friends for so long, but you have to do the best for you. Although if you are in the same class you need to keep relationships civil otherwise it will make the class worse than it should be.

Hope this helps

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Zhanneel
post Jul 26 2008, 3:15 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I had something similar happen to me in high school. My best friend of about 6 years just all of a sudden when crazy, over-obsessive on one guy. That's all she wanted to think about. Any free time she had was spent in the vicinity of where ever he was--went on for about 2 1/2 years. It was more than that though. We were getting on each others' nerves a lot. Like we were trying to pick fights. So I gave up on her for a few years, and not until I had gone into college did we pick up each others' phone numbers and find out how each other was doing. We stopped being good friends, but that's probably just how life works. I don't believe in fate, but I think that it was just the time for us to separate. I met other friends and moved on, and after worrying about it for a while I realized I couldn't let it affect my studies.

Also, in school everyone is still changing and learning more about themselves. Maybe your friends are just changing naturally and becoming more like the adults they will become? Or maybe they are being influenced by other people to be mean to you? I don't want you to lose your track in school because some girls have it in their mind to add like bratty teenagers. Look for more mature classmates who don't treat friendships so passively like your current friends do.

Best thing to do: have a real talk with your friends (like Jahnavi said) and find out why they are being rude to you. If they still dismiss you and continue to treat you unlike a friend (even when you have poured your heart out to them), then they aren't the friends for you. Or they have changed in some way to be incompatible with you. But give it a shot first, and tell them you seriously feel mistreated by them. Don't let them gang up on you and dismiss your worries.
Riiana
post Jul 26 2008, 4:26 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

This thing always happens to me.
THats life, sometimes your friends just can't see your side of a problem.
Yeah I get you, you have a little argument and then a couple of people make it into a huge comottion.

Don't let it intefere with the rest of your life, especially your studies. Forget about the so-called friends who pick on you for no reason. Make new friends, its kind of what life's about. You're going to have to move on sooner or later and its best if you do it sooner, but if you really don't want to lose the person maybe try and talk to them and explain to them how you feel.

--------------------
musaenchantixthe...
post Jul 28 2008, 1:59 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I agree with Jahnavi. have a calm talk with them telling how you feel.
we all been through this. yes its a horrible feeling, but we go on, your not alone, we are here for you if you need us.
don't let them stop you from your education. your education is important. if they don't want to listen to you then forget them. you'll make new friends. that just shows you that they are not true friends.

--------------------
winxclub-joy
post Jul 28 2008, 11:01 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

they're not my true friends, and they never regard me as one. It's like they kept saying, "True friend will only tells you the truth" It's not that I don't accept facts, but the way they said is somehow had criticized me. But when I said my truthful opinion of them, I do not know why I got fired back. It's totally not fair to me, and I totally dislikes it.

They're such a junk friends, although I'm glad that I've left them but once again I'm going to be a loner. I do not have any problems with my classmates, I just felt that I do not belong to their class anymore, because they had neglected me, ignored me for nothing. =(

--------------------
humbu111
post Jul 28 2008, 5:01 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

Look on the bright side, maybe its only temporary. My sister said that when she was in school and was part of a group of friends, they each at some point got ditched individually (i dont even know why, sometimes for no reason at all), but eventually got back into the group.

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Hirondelle
post Jul 30 2008, 1:56 AM
Post #13

Harmonix Fairy

Don't worry about people like them, they seem to be making mistakes people make early on, and it might take years to mature them. Here are two things that could possibly happen. You might not get along with those people for some time, but if you run into them a year or two later, they might realize their mistakes and act more mature about the subject and you'll have a better friend than before. Second, unfortunately, if they become a person who refuses to see their errors and have too much pride, they might never change for the better. So you'd be better off without them. Seriously, those are two examples I've had from high school. This is what I've learned from age 14-17, and I've come to terms with that's life. People act ridiculous and while you're seeing things like you should, it's frustrating. Sadly, you have to wait for them to see how their acting. If they don't, you can find much better people than them.

My last year of high school, I felt like a loner for a while, and that really sucks. I felt so alone, but I took that time to realize the kind of person I was becoming. Sounds cheesy, I think, but it's true. That helped me with the relationships I have with others now, because I grew up into the kind of person I'm to be in life, and everything went on from there. I won't lie, it was a difficult time for me and it's a real blow considering self esteem, but looking back, I think I needed it for my own good. Without it, I wouldn't have been able to realize any of this. This is how life goes, unfortunately it feels like it changes and moves on too fast. Just be strong and don't let it get the best of you; you're the only one who can make things better for yourself and you can't do that when things are getting you down.

--------------------

Faedust Charms
winxclub-joy
post Aug 4 2008, 10:48 AM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

hey, they kinda talk to me now. But not much of them, some of them are couples and I felt bad that I've being a light bulb at the middle. But still, my trust for reality friends are no longer there. I only left you guys now, whom I can trust. I'm now really sad that I don't know what to do.

Today after school while on the way back home, 3 friends of mine were walking in front of me. I didn't called them because I felt that if I did they will give me "That Face". But then, one of them noticed that I'm behind them, and the pretend that as if I'm not there! I was kind of sad, you know.

I know I was been pestering them, but I didn't meant to because I really can't afford to lose friends again. But at the end? I've changed and DID NOT PESTER THEM ANYMORE, they ignored me but also gave me that face as well! If you're me, what will you do?

--------------------
james_beckerson
post Aug 4 2008, 3:00 PM
Post #15

Charmix Fairy

People can't be trusted. that's why I spend so much time behind PC. People can't reach me that far and deep like they could in real life, and I'll be less dissapointed with them.

--------------------

a cute avo-signature by Anime Princess
winxclub-joy
post Aug 5 2008, 2:58 AM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

ya, so as me. Because all I've left is you guys, I can't trust any reality friends any longer. they're fake

--------------------
StellaRocks
post Aug 5 2008, 4:00 AM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

*starts crying*i agree with you the only friend i can ever turn(besides you guys) to is my friend i have been with since kindergraden(she is also the ONlY friend i have told about me watching/reading anime manga and winx) so im hope that as long as she stays with me im good cause some of my other'friends'only talk to me when they have nothing better to do they even said that to me!

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
winxclub-joy
post Aug 5 2008, 2:29 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

sigh, I kno that it's ad but I 'm reALLy mad at them. oday I kind of giving them that face during class, I felt so guilty about it. But those bad things kept popping inside my head, so I choose to ignore those friends I had. They just simply treat me as invisible, never thought of how I felt.

--------------------
Tecna 01
post Aug 6 2008, 3:59 PM
Post #19

Mythix Fairy

friends fight happen but the true miracle is that friends only solve their own problems . Even because of people advises. Why dont you tell her about your feelings to her and also tell her what you did not like about her. I cannot say whose mistakes is it.

--------------------

Thanks ditta for making this awesome signature!
winxclub-joy
post Aug 18 2008, 2:02 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

I only have you guys as my true friends left, I don't think my reality friends are treating me as a true friend. Even though there is some, whom are caring for me but I don't know if I can trust them or not. I felt like they are just acting, I'm really very sad now. I got loads of family problem, and now friends! Oh gosh, sometimes I really would like to cut my wrist once again, even though I got to go for counselors once again. I don't care anymore.

--------------------

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 1:34 PM