Add Reply
> Second Winx Movie Spoilier !, real info about this movie
Rating 5 V
shiverw
post Jun 17 2008, 11:09 PM
Post #21

A True Fairy

Group: Members

I really speak for 2nd winx movie and no for winx on ice.

The Winx Club 2nd Movie will debut in Christmas 2009 in Italy with real actors.
I hope it will be as good than Harry potter for magic effets
Go to the top of the page
winxclub-joy
post Jun 18 2008, 2:01 AM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Nonono! Even it's something like Harry potter I won't accept it! Can you imagine real actors flying above the Sky?! it will not be like Harry potter but power rangers! Or maybe even they are going to create a story like bratz movie, no magic just normal life, can you imagine how dead and bored is this?!

--------------------
StellaRocks
post Jun 18 2008, 2:20 AM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

i really hope that they DONT have real actors cause that would be pretty bad

and WHERE did you hear that???????

This post has been edited by StellaRocks: Jun 18 2008, 2:24 AM

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
Tiny Dragon
post Jun 18 2008, 2:51 AM
Post #24

Mythix Fairy

How do we know this rumor is true? Has Michael said anything other then there will be a movie come Christmas 2009? Was anyone else there in New York?

If it is true then the only way I am going to like it is if they retell a season or certain arc. Like they are doing with Avatar: The Last Airbender (retelling each season in each movie) or like Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon which started to retell the manga and then went off on its own from the manga and anime. But I doubt that they will go this way with the second movie which seems going to take place after Season 4.

So I am hoping that this is just a rumor and that the movie will come out in 3D again. You would think that they would be satisfied with having the Winx Power, Winx Tour, and Winx on Ice shows as their live actions shows and keep the season and movies as 2D and 3D.

--------------------
StellaRocks
post Jun 18 2008, 2:54 AM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

i hope you are right Tiny Dragon and you do make a good point in the last one

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
musaenchantixthe...
post Jun 18 2008, 3:14 AM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

well it is kinda cheesy but i don't think its such a bad idea.
the bratz movie was good. the movie was WAY better then the cartoon. the show was more cheesy then the movie.
so i think its not such a bad idea.
plus they have all these special effects and cool stuff with making movie.
it might be good.
but yea they would have a problem looking for girls like them and the enchantix transformation. and the pixies
but it sort of like Enchanted. and that was a good movie.

--------------------
StellaRocks
post Jun 18 2008, 3:16 AM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

yes they would and i would be scared to see how they would pull those off

--------------------

winxclub-joy
post Jun 18 2008, 5:00 AM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (musaenchantixthebest @ Jun 18 2008, 11:14 AM) *
the bratz movie was good. the movie was WAY better then the cartoon. the show was more cheesy then the movie.
plus they have all these special effects and cool stuff with making movie.
it might be good.
but yea they would have a problem looking for girls like them and the enchantix transformation. and the pixies
but it sort of like Enchanted. and that was a good movie.

Oh well, I got to agree with you METB. But still, I hope that this is just rumors, it just announced in NY, but not in Italy or their main creator Straffi. Maybe this is just something they planned, not they're going to make. Because, they're glad that they have those winx power, winx ice and winx on tour.

Maybe this is something that just spread in NY, maybe it's just somehow a fake news which just to cheer us up? =(

--------------------
P-girl
post Jun 18 2008, 7:47 AM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (musaenchantixthebest @ Jun 18 2008, 03:14 AM) *

Yeah.... but Bratz is about four girls in a normal, modern-day High-school. Not that hard to make with real life actors. Winx is about six FAIRIES with heroes as boyfriends, witches and other supernatural beings as enemies, and elves, angels and leprechauns as Teachers. Not to mention Pixies as best friends.
shiverw
post Jun 18 2008, 10:15 AM
Post #30

A True Fairy

Pixies is realisable. It's possible to reduct a human and see a flying human (Peter Pan movie is a good exemple, heroes). Just, pixie have a big head and no a normal human.

My info is rigth, it comes of dutch Straffi interview. And a web newspaper english use it for this winx article.
licensing show 2008, winx booth.
If you don't believe this news, it's no grave, you will see soon.
winxclub-joy
post Jun 18 2008, 10:46 AM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

I believe, but......

I just want it to be 3D..... T-T

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Jun 18 2008, 1:02 PM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Oh cripe, the pixies. They will look like miniature humans, but that's still not a pixie. Pixies don't have normal human proportions so I have no idea how they are going to pull off making the pixies look good and still look like pixies, especially since they will use some human actors (not to mention they don't really look human, especially in the chubbier featured bodies and faces).

My other worry is still the use of special effects. Maybe they can pull it off but...in the show they use bright, colorful, sprays of light and sparkles and it looks natural with the 2-D characters. But bright showy colors and displays of light might look weird with natural colored girls. Geez, I wish they'd give us a preview already so we know the appropriate amount of whining to make when it comes out =P.
Tiny Dragon
post Jun 18 2008, 1:17 PM
Post #33

Mythix Fairy

I am not saying I don't believe you shiverw. I just don't want it to happen.

I found this on Michael's page: May 19, 2008: Kim reports, "I found a Dutch interview with Iginio Straffi on: http://w ww.cinema .nl/artikelen/3474076 /sexy-feeen-in-130-l anden! The end part translated: At the moment is Straffi, apart from the worldwide film release, busy with the preparing of the ice skates show Winx-on ice. After that there's again a movie planned, BUT THIS TIME WITH REAL ACTORS AS WINX FAIRIES. He only has to find 6 girls, from 17 years old. 'Something older is also good, they only have to look young.'

Can they finished a well done movie in time for Christmas 2009? I know the The Last Airbender movie hasn't even casted anyone (that we know of). I think they might be building sets now or soon? But their release date in July 2nd, 2010.

Gah! I just really don't like the idea of a real life action movie for the Winx Club.

--------------------
winxclub-joy
post Jun 18 2008, 1:41 PM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Tiny Dragon @ Jun 18 2008, 09:17 PM) *
I am not saying I don't believe you shiverw. I just don't want it to happen.

I found this on Michael's page: May 19, 2008: Kim reports, "I found a Dutch interview with Iginio Straffi on: http://w ww.cinema .nl/artikelen/3474076 /sexy-feeen-in-130-l anden! The end part translated: At the moment is Straffi, apart from the worldwide film release, busy with the preparing of the ice skates show Winx-on ice. After that there's again a movie planned, BUT THIS TIME WITH REAL ACTORS AS WINX FAIRIES. He only has to find 6 girls, from 17 years old. 'Something older is also good, they only have to look young.'

Can they finished a well done movie in time for Christmas 2009? I know the The Last Airbender movie hasn't even casted anyone (that we know of). I think they might be building sets now or soon? But their release date in July 2nd, 2010.

Gah! I just really don't like the idea of a real life action movie for the Winx Club.

Wait, i been to a italian site which mentioned that the girls they're looking for are the Winx ice, not mentioning abt the 2nd movie.....

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Jun 18 2008, 1:43 PM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Oh geez, I really hope you're right Joy. That would be great news if it were true.
shiverw
post Jun 18 2008, 4:21 PM
Post #36

A True Fairy

Are you sure Joy because this news comes of this famous article.

"After that there's again a movie planned, BUT THIS TIME WITH REAL ACTORS AS WINX FAIRIES."

So it's realy true
StellaRocks
post Jun 18 2008, 5:17 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

it still can be wrong*i hope* and i agree with joy when i went on the italian site it was the same the winx on ice not the 2nd movie

--------------------

P-girl
post Jun 18 2008, 5:18 PM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

I'm hoping with all of you. If not, I'm considering a signed petition.
StellaRocks
post Jun 18 2008, 5:19 PM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

if you do make one tell me cause i would so sing it im sorry but wiith real people that would be pretty bad

--------------------

musaenchantixthe...
post Jun 18 2008, 8:11 PM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

still Enchanted was about magic fairytales and stuff.
i don't really care what they do. i'm just waiting to hear something about the first movie.

--------------------

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 3:12 PM