Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Add Reply
> Episode 23 Discussion, Color me impressed!
Dreaming_faerie
post Nov 6 2009, 9:29 AM
Post #41

Charmix Fairy

Group: Members

I love Nebula and Aurora. I don't know who I love more, but they're both so awesome. <3

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
winxclub-joy
post Nov 6 2009, 9:30 AM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

o.O Bloom dies? Huh? What is this show about already then if the main character gonna die?

anyway, I am gonna watch it after the download =D

--------------------
bubamara
post Nov 6 2009, 9:32 AM
Post #43

Bloomix Fairy

QUOTE (winxclub-joy @ Nov 6 2009, 09:30 AM) *
o.O Bloom dies? Huh? What is this show about already then if the main character gonna die?

anyway, I am gonna watch it after the download =D

The only reason for a character death in winx, is that it can be revived. tongue.gif
winxclub-joy
post Nov 6 2009, 9:38 AM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (bubamara @ Nov 6 2009, 05:32 PM) *
The only reason for a character death in winx, is that it can be revived. tongue.gif

Hehe, I know xD I am just acting like a retard here, lol

BTW what does the preview said? Does it said that Ms. Bloom, princess of Domino is going to sacrifice herself and die? Or it was just another character?

--------------------
Taa
post Nov 6 2009, 9:42 AM
Post #45

Pixie

I'm sure it will be Bloom but I still have hope for Duman. Look, Duman is revived by WinX and the wizards are sooo shocked by this fact that they stop their bad deeds and join WinX fan club. And well, Bloom still can be the main reviver to get her applause.

Anyway I think that this death of somebody will not happen in the next episode. Most likely in the very last one.
bubamara
post Nov 6 2009, 9:47 AM
Post #46

Bloomix Fairy

Preview said something like: while we are waiting for the trial to start, deathly trap is set upon fairies, and nothing will be the same anymore. I suppose this is the beginning of the season finale?
Dreaming_faerie
post Nov 6 2009, 9:50 AM
Post #47

Charmix Fairy

Well, Winx has like 3 episodes left? It goes up to 26, right? By this time next Friday, we may just have the end of season 4.

--------------------
willkz
post Nov 6 2009, 9:15 PM
Post #48

Charmix Fairy

Or in this season won't be 26 episodes and even more
P-girl
post Nov 6 2009, 9:20 PM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Why? 26 episodes is the standard of kid's shows. And all in all, it's nearing finale territory.
wkw427
post Nov 6 2009, 9:27 PM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

Is the next episode the season finale???

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
P-girl
post Nov 6 2009, 9:29 PM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

No. Next ep is 24. Which means we still have 25 and 26 after that. My guess is that next ep, the wizards will go full force and the final two will be the Winx combatting them.
Tiny Dragon
post Nov 6 2009, 9:32 PM
Post #52

Mythix Fairy

It will be the standard 26 episodes just like the last 3 seasons. In the article that confirms season 5 it mentions that Winx Club has 104 episodes meaning 4 seasons with 26 episodes each.

--------------------
bubamara
post Nov 6 2009, 9:49 PM
Post #53

Bloomix Fairy

And season finale is usually 2-3 episodes. It somehow starts in 24, and battle is in 25 and 26, if I remember correctly.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Nov 6 2009, 9:50 PM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Is that Bloom way in the back besides Roxy? I see red hair?

There is an orange spot next to roxy, so it might be bloom's hair?
Wait a sec, doesn't this gift mean new transformation? So, I suppose they won't use it in the next episode since we don't get to see new fancy clothes. So, what is it gonna be called? suggestions? It has something to do with live, lifix? It has something to do with resurrection - divinix? Any other suggestions?

I don't think so..I think that's Stella's Believix Outfit, cause in the next preview screenshot, you see Roxy hugging Stella.

So I think Bloom is going to part of this...but she will be alive anyway, don't be freak out everyone. ^^" She still have to be in the 2nd Movie. =)

About the Black Orb, what ever it is going to be call. ^^" I'm not sure if there is a transformation of it. Since Layla and Bloom already have a vision of it. It's either those 2..I guess, Stella, Flora, Musa, Tecna doesn't have it? Roxy -> Impossible since she isn't part of this. But I believe it's Bloom cause Layla fears she will lose Nabu. Hint: Sky is crying...so I bet it's Bloom.

I really can't wait for Monday..I'm so curious with that episode. xD Even more curious what will happen to Bloom and the other Winx who uses the Black Orb. (For me, it might be Bloom..)

I also can't believe Season 4 is already almost to the ending. Next Friday is the Last Episode -> Episode 26.

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

wkw427
post Nov 6 2009, 10:44 PM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy

Why at 8:11 it turns to widescreen?!

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
winxclubrox23
post Nov 7 2009, 3:10 AM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

So, are Stella and Brandon engaged? Or what's the deal there? 'Cause you know, a romantic bonfire on the beach and a diamond ring kinda scream "ENGAGED!" to me.

Anyways, Aurora is still the best. Also, I have this weird feeling telling me that if 4kids dubs this, they'll have Karen Strassman voice Nebula. I don't know. She was a brilliant Zhalia Moon in Huntik, and Nebula reminds me of Zhalia.

Okay, enough theories. That was an okay episode. Not alot of exciting stuff, but it was okay. The next 3 are going to be amazing. I can tell.

Reviving someone from the dead? Now THAT is what I call a good twist! Woo! Hmm, it could be Bloom, but they also could have cleverly edited that preview to make it seem like it's Bloom, then turn around and kill Helia or something. Ooh! I like that idea! *Grabs a pen and paper and starts writing a letter to Straffi*

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
winxclub-joy
post Nov 7 2009, 3:58 AM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

yeah...yeah....

lolz

--------------------
Zydron
post Nov 7 2009, 9:21 AM
Post #58

Believix Fairy

I have checked that picture, and I can't find Bloom to, just Stella or something (it wasn't hair)

This post has been edited by Zydron: Nov 7 2009, 9:21 AM
aqua_pearl
post Nov 7 2009, 2:57 PM
Post #59

Sirenix Fairy

I really liked this episode. Animation was good to, I liked their Lovix uniforms in this episode but not in the last one...drawn better I guess.

Bloom throwing Nebula was awesome. I love when they're not dainty and weak and like " I have to lift a finger, I'm exhausted..." Nope just snatch her and chuck her at the floor works for me. WE FIGHT HERE

Didn't know they were over gardenia until they whipped the ice block. Couldn't nebula just whip another one after bloom blew it up...

Love Aurora. She didnt really get to do to much though.

I'm assuming Morgana is Roxy's mother and we will find out Roxy is the princess of the earth fairies. Its just how they do things. She'll get a boyfriend next season...or pull a sailor ur****/neptune and get a girlfriend just for diversity. Somehow I doubt Straffi would do that though. Would get to many complaints from parents like sailor moon did in the states.

I assumed it would be darkix or blackix or something. It looks like they get to be dark fairies icon_biggrin.gif
Stella's power of hope would make since like hope in the darkness. At least thats what I thought Aisha was afraid of because she has the whole fear of actual darkness, and thinking they would have to be consumed by darkness in order to defeat it. But fear of losing Someon or nabu with some dark prophecy could work to...Id rather it be she was still afraid of the darkness and lonliness

I think it was a proposal. If they have 6 girls they want to get hitched im sure they wont make a movie thing for each of them, people are aware of Stella and Brandon, and her wink there suggested success in snagging him.

Before I didn't mind sky. I think being around you guys made me not like sky. I always want to punch him now.

Yay evil wizard plan.

Ok i like this season again icon_razz.gif
wkw427
post Nov 7 2009, 3:31 PM
Post #60

Cosmix Fairy

I don't think the Death Ball will be a transformation, but an end-game weapon

Sailor Moon was in like, 1994. It is 2009. ***s are much more accepted, and I could see Roxy having a girlfriend. :)

This post has been edited by wkw427: Nov 7 2009, 3:32 PM

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 5th June 2024 - 5:25 AM