Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Add Reply
> Discuss Harry Potter 7 Here!, no spoiler warnings or boxes given fans enter at own risk!
SolarfireWinx
post Jul 31 2007, 8:47 PM
Post #21

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

Is there anyway you could post that stuff here?

--------------------

Uber goregeous sig by Fullmoon & kudos to dragonFire for the amazing userbar!!
~*The Magic's In You.*~
Go to the top of the page
Another Morning
post Jul 31 2007, 9:03 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

If you go to mugglenet.com, they have all the links.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Jennygirl578
post Aug 1 2007, 1:39 AM
Post #23

Enchantix Fairy

QUOTE (Another Morning @ Jul 31 2007, 02:44 PM) *
Yeah, I've been reading a lot of interviews where she expands on characters' futures and stuff. She said what happens to George, so I was satisfied.

Did she? I missed what she said about George. Do you remember what she said or do you have the link for that interview?Thanks

Is anyone else excited out of their minds for the Harry Potter amusement park that universal is going to open up in flordia 2009?
Another Morning
post Aug 1 2007, 2:05 AM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Jennygirl578 @ Jul 31 2007, 08:39 PM) *
Did she? I missed what she said about George. Do you remember what she said or do you have the link for that interview?Thanks
Is anyone else excited out of their minds for the Harry Potter amusement park that universal is going to open up in flordia 2009?

http://mugglenet.com/app/news/full_story/1156

Camille: How is george getting along without his twin
J.K. Rowling: Well, I don't think that George would ever get over losing Fred, which makes me feel so sad. However, he names his first child and son Fred, and he goes on to have a very successful career, helped by good old Ron.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
melgirl1778
post Aug 1 2007, 1:33 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

yea, i hope she does a nother one soon

--------------------

Made by Jah

Musa : The Rocks...
post Nov 24 2007, 2:24 PM
Post #26

Enchantix Fairy

Glad that everyone is talkin abt HP7 and i hope she makes an HP8 book that would be about all of the characters and that they would do it the year after ginny graduates and show how everyone got together and all.ANd i did wanna know abt the Dursleys.so i hope shemakes an HP8 but i'mnot gonna force her or anything coz its her wish
atleast shes makin an encyclopedia for us ! happy.gif

--------------------
Temari and Gaara and the anime Naruto rule! YEAH!!! Sasuke and Orochimaru and Kabuto suck! S-U-C-K SUCK!!!!!
Veronica
post Dec 28 2007, 9:43 PM
Post #27

Bloomix Fairy

please don't tell me that draco will die... i want him to live! i luv draco!!!! <3333

--------------------

Once there was a realm, different from all the others.
It was believed that once someone would become the new protector and save this realm.

Will she suffer?
"THE PROTECTOR OF DIYA" By Veronica

plz don't try to interrupt me. i've got my own life too. xD
MorriganAensland
post Jan 8 2008, 12:40 AM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Veronica @ Dec 28 2007, 04:43 PM) *
please don't tell me that draco will die... i want him to live! i luv draco!!!! <3333

That's a little... obsessive...

Anyways, as callous as it sounds, I really don't have a problem with so many people dying. Death comes cruelly and without giving a means of escape far too many times. In JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, numerous characters frequently ended up dying and staying dead... and the only time Hirohiko Araki ever "revived" somebody was in part 3... and the character in question was killed off later anyways.

The big reason, as I've heard from an interview with Rowling, that Mr. Weasley didn't die was because she felt Harry had lost far too many father-figures in his life.

Personally, I feel that the series should be left as is. Explaining everything that's happened sorta kills the excitement when you get to the end of a story. I prefer a certain level of speculation to be left at the end, questions about 'what happens next' that adds to the mythos. Take Tales of Phantasia, for example. In the end, we find out a bit, but not everything... like that we know that three of the protagonists rebuild their village, but nothing else about what happens to them.

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!
~twilight~
post Apr 25 2008, 6:10 PM
Post #29

Charmix Fairy

QUOTE (Veronica @ Dec 29 2007, 02:43 AM) *

Hmmm...I'm a Draco fan as well. I think he was totally misunderstood throughout the story. I don't deny that he was a spoiled brat and that he could be really mean and rude at times by saing words like 'mudblood' but in the end he had no choice. If he wouldn't follow his father's steps, Voldemort would kill him, which was his plan all along. What I wanted was Draaco and Hermione to end up together...but that can never be! *tear*

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Apr 25 2008, 7:25 PM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Lol, sorry, was a complete Hermione x Ron fan =P. I really liked seeing his naive character and her perceptive nature mesh so well. (by the way...go Hermione! I love all of the smart heroines ^^). But she did give conclusions to Draco in the end of HP7, so that should be satisfactory for the Draco fans. I just hope he and Harry never butted heads again after final battle.

This post has been edited by Zhanneel: Apr 25 2008, 7:25 PM
Riiana
post Jul 13 2008, 1:08 PM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah I actually liked Draco even though I was more of a Hermione fan icon_biggrin.gif
I think Draco was misunderstood. I mean I know he was so big-headed because his father was so well known and that he was in Slytherin and all that but you just can't help but like him icon_smile.gif

--------------------
humbu111
post Jul 13 2008, 5:39 PM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

my faves were Harry and the twins

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

P-girl
post Jul 13 2008, 5:44 PM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

The twins, Snape and Percy for me. (And of course, half of them died.....)
Riiana
post Jul 20 2008, 10:31 AM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

Lol I swear one of the Twins either died or one of their ears got blown off...

--------------------
MorriganAensland
post Jul 20 2008, 11:56 AM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

Eh, I really didn't have a favorite. Harry was acting bitter and angsty by time's end, Draco seemed to be a crap rival, Hermione and Ron were tolerable but bantered quite a bit...

That being said, I enjoyed Neville's whole character arc through the series. At first he was like Shinji Ikari... then we find out his background is arguably worse than Ikari's with Bellatrix and all. The focus put on his character starting with book 5 really showed him growing up as well, and that was nice. He wasn't Ron with his spur-of-the-moment ingenuity, Hermione with her tactical ingenuity, or Harry with all the support he'd gotten from Dumbledore and whatnot. He was a hero with limitations, but did what he could no matter what. And his experiences came to a head in book 7, where he had to take up the role of leading t3H r3$T4|\|C3 and do what nobody else present had the balls to do.

--------------------

P-girl
post Jul 20 2008, 12:00 PM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

Neville's indeed one of the greater characters from the book. Mainly because he reminds me.... of me, actually. Insecure, easily flustered by bullies (In his case, Snape) but kind-hearted and always trying to help. (Don't know 'bout the courage part, tough.....)
MorriganAensland
post Jul 20 2008, 4:28 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

Neville is indeed awesome in that way. Far too often the characters we're meant to try to relate to end up being total losers... like Raiden in MGS2. Neville has his flaws and blunders a bit, but he's remarkable competent in his own areas of expertise.

--------------------

LinneaKou
post Jul 20 2008, 10:12 PM
Post #38

Harmonix Fairy

Plus he kicks @$$ in the last book, kills Nagini, and goes on to become Herbology professor. He really grew on me, I swear.

--------------------
Lii is on deviantART and Livejournal...

...still doesn't have a life
:P

~BORING SIGNATURE IS BORING~
Abby
post Jul 20 2008, 10:29 PM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I always loved Neville's character, he is so nice no matter what people do to him. My favorite is Tonks and Lupin (I cried at the end of the book) and I also like Ron.
*Stella*
post Jul 24 2008, 10:28 AM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

I loved Fred! (george not that much, but I liked him too^^)
oh and snape icon_biggrin.gif I like him from the very beginning icon_biggrin.gif

and I was also a big Draco-Fan (I'm still am icon_wink.gif)

Hermione and Draco would have been great together, I think, But Ron is okee, too icon_wink.gif

--------------------

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 2:43 PM