2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Add Reply
> I No Longer Trust Reality Friends Anymore
Jahnavi
post Aug 18 2008, 2:45 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Joy, please don't think of doing anything drastic like cutting your wrists. You have so much to live for and be happy for, don't let a few bad experiences bring you down. And I understand that's you're going through a hard time now, but please stay positive and remember, things will get better soon.
And like I said, you've always got us to turn to. So, if anything's bothering you, please don't hesitate to tell us, we're here for you. =)

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
Go to the top of the page
winxclub-joy
post Feb 19 2009, 3:26 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Thanks =)

Me and my friends are back together again, although that girl is no longer my best friend whom I hang out usually, I would still cherish this friendship we had.

And I would really like to thanks Rika (Bloomfan15) appeared in the reality, even though she lives in the west and we hardly hang out because of this, she's still a really good friend whom cares about me.

Thanks ya, BFF forever Rika =)

And for my classmates? Oh well, I'm okay with them nowdays, except that boy whom backstabbed me. For some personal reasons, I hate him even more. All I can say that he sabotage me more than I've thought.

Whenever I saw that person in class, I've become really angry. But oh well, besides this, everything went well.

--------------------
Jahnavi
post Feb 19 2009, 3:53 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

I'm sorry to hear about that boy, but I'm glad you're back with most of your friends.

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
Tom273
post Feb 19 2009, 4:38 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Banned

True friends share everything and dont lie to eachother. We are all friends here ^^ my real-life friends backstab me too much, so i like to chat here with true friends. Joy im glad you're back together with your friends again ^^

--------------------

Thank you Jah-Jah for the awesome new forum set ^^

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself"
winxclub-joy
post Feb 20 2009, 2:46 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

Thanks, but it's still a question that if I should still trust them or not.

But as for that boy, I really felt annoyed. I don't know why, maybe because I've treated friends more than a family and yet he just sabotage me just like that. This feelings are really unbearable for me, the hatred of him is getting really deeper and deeper. I know it's bad, but I just can't stop it. =(

--------------------
Tom273
post Feb 20 2009, 3:01 PM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Banned

aww sorry to hear that icon_sad.gif i have one friend who borrowed some videogames from me but he never gave them back and when i ask him to return them he doesnt say anything. I kinda hate him for that but hes still my friend huh.gif

--------------------

Thank you Jah-Jah for the awesome new forum set ^^

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself"

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 11:49 AM