Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Recommending movies?
Tash
post Aug 5 2009, 11:51 PM
Post #1

Harmonix Fairy

Group: Members

My birthday is next week, and im gonna have a party, and were going to the movies, but i dont know what movie to choose. I was just wondering if anyone could recommend a movie thats in the cinemas? Please no MA+.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
SuperChick
post Aug 6 2009, 12:38 AM
Post #2

Sirenix Fairy

i agree w/ mazei ad there really is no good movies out, allthough i do want to watch the "time travelers wife" but it's not out yet, it looks ok anyways i guess hmmm.... i ain't a fan of "harry potter" but maybe u are

--------------------
thanks bloomgirl^^
[/img]
Fortress Guy
post Aug 6 2009, 1:57 AM
Post #3

Harmonix Fairy

If there is nothing good out maybe you should do something better. Something in which you guys can interact and talk more. Going out and doing some other planned activity together. In movies we really just sit there for two hours and not really talk to each other. Just a thought. I hope your party is a lot of fun.

--------------------

Fortress Guy's fortress of solitude.

Jem Huntik Korra season 1 Winx SE4 part II
Zhanneel
post Aug 6 2009, 2:54 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Perhaps you could rent a movie instead? Only because I can't think of any fun movies you might want to see, other than maybe Ice Age like others have suggested. Harry Potter 6 was good, but not really party entertainment, unless everyone wants to discuss it afterward at a coffee shop. icon_wink.gif The Proposal, while I'm not normally into fluff-type movies, I heard was actually very good and very funny. PG-13 though, depending on what age you are turning, heh. Or how about roller skating, or my personal favorite, ice skating! If you've got the rink. Disco night skating is fun.
Tash
post Aug 6 2009, 2:07 PM
Post #5

Harmonix Fairy

Harry Potter 6 and Ice Age 3 a lot of people have seen(like me), so, yeah, maybe i should just do something else.Thanks for advice!

--------------------
Music123
post Aug 7 2009, 10:23 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Maybe you can rent a movie, just like Mazei said. A good movie for under 13's...hmm maybe something like "Princess Protection Program" (I haven't seen it myself, heard it was good though).

--------------------

Credits to love and winx for siggy
winxclub-joy
post Aug 11 2009, 9:04 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

i recommend "UP". This movie really touches me. I have almost shredded a tear for this movie, I swear. 5 stars!

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 7:29 AM