Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Add Reply
> What's your imperfection?, Let it all out here and give tips of how you're dealing it
Rating 5 V
Zhanneel
post Feb 18 2009, 3:14 AM
Post #81

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Woot! Go AM! That was quite the guts to write so much about your dislikes (and I'm glad you wrote what your likes are too ^^). I have a problem with clothing too. I'm too freaking short. I buy my work pants from Kohls, and they have three lengths: tall, regular, and short. I buy the short size...and they're still about 2 inches too long. x_x So I'd have to agree with Boo. The clothing companies really suck at fitting girls of all sizes and shapes.
Go to the top of the page
winxclub-joy
post Feb 18 2009, 3:12 PM
Post #82

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I have one slightly crooked tooth which aren't obvious. So I do not need these braces, that is what my dentist said.

But I do have yellow teeth, time to get some teeth whitening toothbrush!

--------------------
bloom_daphne
post Feb 18 2009, 10:20 PM
Post #83

Bloomix Fairy

Awh, most of the time we end up criticizing ourselves more than others would, just act confident. If you act insecure others will sense it, trust me, no one dares insults me because I'll beat them at their own sick game.

If you want to lose weight, do it only to be healthier. icon_smile.gif I personally want to be 95 pounds.
Another Morning
post Feb 19 2009, 1:22 AM
Post #84

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I'm not really afraid of needles. They kind of fascinate me. >.> When I'm getting a shot or getting blood drawn, I always watch them do it. Once, the nurse could tell I was so interested, she let me draw my own blood XD

But yeah, braces pretty much stopped my nail-biting, even though they're off now XD Because now I don't like my nails to be all ragged because they get snagged on things :P

Also, I've always been pretty happy with my heigh. I'm sort of tall, around 5'9", so that hasn't been much of a problem for me, at least XD

As for clothing sizes, it is really annoying to find things that fit right e___e All the jeans I find that are long enough, I have to make sure I wear a belt so they don't fall off, but the ones that are the right length are too short x___x And finding shirts is quite the adventure, too e___e Luckily, my mom is really good at sewing, so she's started making nifty shirts and stuff for me ^^

And thanks for the support, guys <3

This post has been edited by Another Morning: Feb 19 2009, 1:25 AM

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
bloom_daphne
post Feb 19 2009, 3:31 AM
Post #85

Bloomix Fairy

Haha, same here, Im not afraid of needles, other people were so scared when we were getting our shots but I was probably the most sane person there.
Zhanneel
post Feb 19 2009, 5:37 AM
Post #86

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I don't fear shots anymore (just got a flu shot last winter), but I do not like blood....

In fact, I touched and looked over cadavers many times and not been queasy once. In fact, I rather think it's exciting to look over dead bodies (for science of course ^^). But blood, large amounts of it (not like a papercut) freaks me out.
winxclub-joy
post Feb 19 2009, 3:17 PM
Post #87

Cosmix Fairy

I only few shots ever in my life.

And this time, I do not know the feeling of needle inside my body?

I need to lose my tummy, I just hate it. I can't wear tight outfits while hanging out, I hate it! >.<

I'm like Stella, style is always style! (Am I correct? lol)

--------------------
bloom_daphne
post Feb 19 2009, 11:59 PM
Post #88

Bloomix Fairy

All I eat is salads, apples, milk and a muffin.
fullmoon
post Feb 20 2009, 11:57 PM
Post #89

Cosmix Fairy

Needles....I don't really remember how a shot feels like and I don't recall getting them that many times so I am not really afraid of them. I'm 5'7 but I want to be shorter....I feel like a giant standing beside some of my friends. Blood can sometimes scare me and sometimes not.....it matters when I see it. When I was small, was afraid of horror movies of just the sight of violence. I hated crickets and grasshoppers which I still do. But then again, I don't really like any insect except ladybugs or butterflies.

My problem is getting a figure. I have no hips whatsoever.

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
fullmoon
post Feb 21 2009, 4:26 AM
Post #90

Cosmix Fairy

I still am. I can handle stuff like Jurassic Park though. icon_razz.gif I sometimes tell myself to go watch a horror movie for once but I'm too scared to actually do it. =.= I'm a coward. I'm fine if it is an animated thing or cartoons though. icon_razz.gif

After watching this movie with giant insects...I've been a bit creeped out. There was a giant scorpion and a hairy spider as big a head. It was actually a science movie that we were watching for school.

--------------------

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
Zhanneel
post Feb 21 2009, 4:51 AM
Post #91

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I can handle almost all insects...except CENTIPEDES!
Another Morning
post Feb 21 2009, 6:21 AM
Post #92

Cosmix Fairy

I'm not a big fan of horror movies :/ The only one I ever saw and enjoyed, I only liked because I had fun watching my friend accidentally throw popcorn all over themselves/each other/the people behind us.

And I'm not "afraid" of bugs or spiders per se, but I don't really like them. But spiders must die on sight. It is law.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
bloom_daphne
post Feb 21 2009, 5:35 PM
Post #93

Bloomix Fairy

I can't stand insects whatsoever!
Gosh Breana, you're so ungrateful, I'd love to be 5'7! icon_biggrin.gif However I haven't ever got any growth spurts yet so my height hasn't changed yet. ):
Boo
post Feb 21 2009, 6:31 PM
Post #94

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Another Morning @ Feb 21 2009, 07:21 AM) *
I'm not a big fan of horror movies :/ The only one I ever saw and enjoyed, I only liked because I had fun watching my friend accidentally throw popcorn all over themselves/each other/the people behind us.

And I'm not "afraid" of bugs or spiders per se, but I don't really like them. But spiders must die on sight. It is law.

Ooh... I am terrified of any movies that include blood. I am actually debating whether or not to see Slumdog Millionaire because of the R rating... (the rating standing as it is because of the fact that it includes some violence.) I am highly squeamish, as I may have mentioned. I turn pale and get terribly dizzy at the mere sight of blood (real or fake). Haven't fainted yet, luckily. icon_mrgreen.gif

Being 5'7 isn't bad! I know many people who would just love to be at least that height.

Eeew... insects. I can tolerate some, but most of them creep me out for no valid reason at all.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Zhanneel
post Feb 21 2009, 6:46 PM
Post #95

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I don't want to push you into it Boo, but Slumdog Millionaire was an exceptional movie. One of the best I've seen in years. It's very sad through the majority of the movie and teaches you a lot, but the ending is well worth it. You can't help but scream "YEEEEESSS!" Anyway, I loved it ^^. They don't show too much in the way of actual blood, but the film is still hard to take in simply because the characters go through so much.
Boo
post Feb 21 2009, 8:04 PM
Post #96

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Feb 21 2009, 07:46 PM) *
I don't want to push you into it Boo, but Slumdog Millionaire was an exceptional movie. One of the best I've seen in years. It's very sad through the majority of the movie and teaches you a lot, but the ending is well worth it. You can't help but scream "YEEEEESSS!" Anyway, I loved it ^^. They don't show too much in the way of actual blood, but the film is still hard to take in simply because the characters go through so much.

Thanks for the reassurance. ^_^ I have heard it was really good, though depressing in several ways... That's relieving that they don't show too much blood: that would be my main concern. I would hate to get sick on my friend... that wouldn't be a very "fun" time. :/ I think I may see it... now let's see if I can convince the employee behind the counter that I'm 17. icon_mrgreen.gif Last time, lying didn't work too well for me.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Another Morning
post Feb 21 2009, 10:04 PM
Post #97

Cosmix Fairy

I actually handle gore pretty well. o.o Even real stuff doesn't bother me too much.

Also, I think 5'7" is a wonderful height =D

--------------------

fullmoon
post Feb 22 2009, 3:11 AM
Post #98

Cosmix Fairy

I'm a very "ungrateful" person I guess. I think it is because I'm taller than all my close friends who are around 5'4. I'm glad I'm not 6'0.

I can handle gore as long it not real life. I'm fine when see blood for the most part. My problem is that I get to much into movies. The weird thing is that I'm interested in seeing medical procedures done and surgery. icon_razz.gif

--------------------

Crystal_Girl
post Feb 22 2009, 10:23 AM
Post #99

Harmonix Fairy

Group: Members

Gore? Heh, who doesn't have it. Lol. I handle it well, I guess. XD

--------------------
Join the Winx Princess Forum @ WinxPrincess.6x.to and click on Forum!
Zhanneel
post Feb 22 2009, 7:07 PM
Post #100

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Cannot under any circumstances watch surgeries. That and live births. Noo...no thank you.

13 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 7:10 PM