4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Add Reply
> I Saw It!, Yaaaaaay!
winxclub-joy
post May 17 2008, 3:20 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

they said that? Wow, I'm quite confused. can ya tell me a bit more if you don't mind? (The reunion and the ball part )

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post May 17 2008, 3:35 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I'll try.... like I said, I can't quote exactly. Uhm.... after Bloom's planet is restored, everyone is on Domino/Sparks, and Orithel and Miriam hug, before they see Daphne. They hug, and say something along the line of 'I wish our other daughter was here.' when they say this, Daphne turns to Bloom, explaining that she's their daughter. They hug and reunite. Flash-forward to the ball being given to celebrate the restoration of Sparks. There Bloom and Miriam walk down the stairs, talking things over. Orithel jokes about Miriam hogging Bloom. They talk some more about what happened the past sixteen years, and both Orithel and Miriam are glad Bloom turned out to be such a wonderful girl, and they turn to Bloom's Earth Parents, who have been invited as well. Bloom hugs both of them, and Orithel and Miriam give their heart-felt gratitude to them. (I really like this part, most adoptive parents of fantasy-royalty kinda fade away in the background and get forgotten, it's good to see that these two get the respect they deserve. I also like their 'Down-to-Earth'-ball-clothes) This moment is ended when Stella calls out; the ball can't open before Orithel and Bloom start dancing. So they do. Mid-dance, Bloom spots Sky, and she walks over, as they start dancing. During this dance, Sky gives Bloom a ring, whispering 'for you' in Bloom's ear.
winxclub-joy
post May 17 2008, 3:36 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

oh i see.......

Get it, thanks ^-^

--------------------
Abby
post May 17 2008, 4:33 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

I have wanted to know I heard rumors that the are engaged to get married in the movie sometime.I thought maybe he proposed at the end when he gives her the ring while dancing??? Or is it just that he said "for you" like you said before? So does sky ever propose?
P-girl
post May 17 2008, 4:38 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

He doesn't propose clearly, but it's heavily suggested. That's all I can say about it.
Abby
post May 17 2008, 5:01 PM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

ok thanks!
winxclub-joy
post May 18 2008, 2:22 AM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

He's shy to suggest. Because he don't have a dare to do so, remember he's scared of height? xD

--------------------
Abby
post May 18 2008, 9:25 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

I just wish it wasn't Bloom and Sky who would get engaged first since they seem to be the couple who always has the most "problems" and that gives them enough attention. I would rather see Musa and Riven first or Layla and Nabu
RenaEnchantix
post May 19 2008, 12:11 AM
Post #29

Harmonix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (Abby @ May 18 2008, 04:25 PM) *
I just wish it wasn't Bloom and Sky who would get engaged first since they seem to be the couple who always has the most "problems" and that gives them enough attention. I would rather see Musa and Riven first or Layla and Nabu

I kinda thought Layla was engaged at the end of season 3. I know Nabu never got down on one knee or anything, but they ARE arranged to be married. it's like...engaged...with no ring. I'd kinda like the first thing in the next movie to be their wedding though, but have it be about Bloom and Sky planning theres. the plot has, I THINK, allready been announced though, and it's not that though.
W.I.N.X
post May 19 2008, 11:26 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

Did Bloom actually drop out? Or did she graduate?

I think she would've though it wouldn't be fair on the other fairies in their year who didn't get an Enchantix i.e Ameryl, Francis etc.that was just an assumption and I'd really like to know. Thanks in advance!

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Personal Photo made by sailorvs4
P-girl
post May 19 2008, 11:31 AM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

Yes, in the end she 'graduated' a.k.a became a true guardian spirit for Domino/Sparks.
And there's also the assumption that the other girls (Amaryll and co.) graduated as well. Mirta's still there because, as you know, her education didn't start until the 2nd season. At least I think it went like that.....
Jahnavi
post May 19 2008, 11:54 AM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (RenaEnchantix @ May 19 2008, 05:11 AM) *
I kinda thought Layla was engaged at the end of season 3. I know Nabu never got down on one knee or anything, but they ARE arranged to be married. it's like...engaged...with no ring. I'd kinda like the first thing in the next movie to be their wedding though, but have it be about Bloom and Sky planning theres. the plot has, I THINK, allready been announced though, and it's not that though.

Well, I don't know about the 4kids Version, but I watch the RAI English Version here in India, and in one of the episodes of Season 3, Layla and Nabu meet up with their parents, and tell them that they're still young and don't want to get married just yet. Layla's parents agree with her, and tell her that she doesn't have to rush into marraige if she doesn't want to...

This post has been edited by Jahnavi: May 19 2008, 11:55 AM

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
winxclub-joy
post May 19 2008, 12:03 PM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

ya that's true, that's what they've said in the rai version.

--------------------
Unica-Musa
post May 19 2008, 12:57 PM
Post #34

Sirenix Fairy

It sounds a bit of weird that Daphne was never a fairy blink.gif
Because Bloom is her sister and her mother was fairy so....

--------------------

Pics of Musa found on this forum! Forum set by me!

Thnx to wonderful Zhaaneel I have this cool animated siggy
P-girl
post May 19 2008, 1:02 PM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

Who said anything about Miriam being a fairy? And becoming a fairy is something you choose. In the Rai version, it's implemented that Stella choose to become a fairy. So it's not THAT weird that Daphne wasn't a fairy.
Unica-Musa
post May 19 2008, 1:22 PM
Post #36

Sirenix Fairy

oh....Now I got it
thnx happy.gif

--------------------

Pics of Musa found on this forum! Forum set by me!

Thnx to wonderful Zhaaneel I have this cool animated siggy
Abby
post May 20 2008, 8:05 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

If she isn't one, then how did she get bloom to earth though? I know one scene in the 4kids version at least its like she is creating a vortex or whatever you want to call it and put bloom through it which is what brought her to earth.
P-girl
post May 20 2008, 8:08 PM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

That's never really explained, cartoon nor movie. But Daphne was being called the 'Nymph of Rocaluce' in the first season, even appearing on temples, so she probably got SOME sort of magical power. (Not to mention one hell of a fast metabolism. She went from kid to adult in the span of..... I dunno, how old was Bloom when she was transferred to earth?)
Abby
post May 20 2008, 8:18 PM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

That is the other mystery. They say she was young (even in the one scene in the movie there is a picture of her holding bloom and she looks younger) so back then when she put bloom on earth she should have only been maybe a pre teen? But in the series she does not look at all like a pre teen, she looks adult.
musaenchantixthe...
post May 22 2008, 5:17 PM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

yea thats one thing that confused me. she look like an adult when she put bloom in the portal to earth. then looks young in that one picture of her holding bloom in that book.
so sky just gave her a ring. i guess so. lots of my friends boyfriend give them ring. and expenisve ones!
i would like to see musa and riven get married too!!!
and what about the bird, rock thing. they were looking for the library right. what happen excatly? did they find the library and how?

--------------------

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 1:35 AM