2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Add Reply
> Stella's Movie Enchantix
winxclub101
post Feb 25 2008, 10:34 PM
Post #1

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

I have a friend who has all the winx club enchantix transformations on her ipod and she showed me stella's which was great,
*spoiler*
im surprised to see that stella finally used the powers of the moon for her entire transformation instead of the sun like in the normal cartoon version.
*end of spoiler*

*Major Spoiler*
i also found a link to their complete enchantix(no parts cut out):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoPpDMVXc4Q

This post has been edited by winxclub101: Feb 25 2008, 10:43 PM

--------------------

Userbar by DragonFire and Avatar by *Stella*
Go to the top of the page
Abby
post Feb 26 2008, 6:33 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I like the enchantix powers in that video. What do you mean by her moon powers too? I didn't really notice any moon powers in that transformation.
P-girl
post Feb 26 2008, 6:53 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Whoa.... That was gorgeous. Love Musa with her strings. And Stella's....!
Abby
post Feb 26 2008, 7:05 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

I really like layla's for some reason!
mightymarty2
post Feb 26 2008, 7:58 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Wow amazing can not resist a bit of winx action especially when Stella's involved, Stella, Musa and Flora's are great, Techna the longer hair didn't look right and not a fan of Layla's

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Boo
post Feb 26 2008, 8:25 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

I like the transformations but... I hope to goodness that they meant for them to have clothes on underneath the cloaks, judging by the first little scene, it didn't look that way. eek!

I like the background at the beginning of Stella's transformation ^_^... The power around her at the beginning, to me at least, looked more icy than sunny... maybe that was supposed to be part of the 'moon' powers?

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
mightymarty2
post Feb 26 2008, 8:28 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

maybe I found another problem with it I want to see the movie even more now

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Abby
post Feb 26 2008, 9:59 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Boo @ Feb 26 2008, 05:25 PM) *
I like the transformations but... I hope to goodness that they meant for them to have clothes on underneath the cloaks, judging by the first little scene, it didn't look that way. eek!

I like the background at the beginning of Stella's transformation ^_^... The power around her at the beginning, to me at least, looked more icy than sunny... maybe that was supposed to be part of the 'moon' powers?

Yeah that is probably what they were going for. I am guessing they meant for them to have clothes on under the cloaks but didn't add clothes on for the short seconds they took them off to transform into a whole new set of clothes.
ShadowEnchantix
post Feb 27 2008, 12:56 PM
Post #9

Charmix Fairy

^^ Hey that is link to the video which I uploaded. It's me EnchantixOfNewLight (my new account is ShadowEnchantix2008) I uploaded much clips of the movie when it was released few months ago. I made a new account on january because I got suspended. I uploaded too much movie clips of winx club and pokemon. I'm still a little bit afraid because the fact is that I should not upload any copyrighted material. I asked it from Rainbow S.p.A and I got reply from Decio Nazzaro. I was hoping to get reply from Iginio Straffi xD but well at least I got reply quickly. Decio said that every single winx video in Youtube is illegal also music videos because we are using their material in our videos without permission.

We aren't the copyright holders so we are not allowed to upload any cartoon or anime clips to Youtube. And he also said (I'm not sure if Decio is man or woman, the name sounds like man) that there are so much Winx clips and videos in Youtube that it's impossible to delete them all. Maybe soon Youtube will be closed because all the anime and cartoon creators are so angry and will sue Youtube.

But I took a risk again when I uploaded the movie transformation video. I hope that I will not get suspended again. But now I won't upload the whole movie even I have the DVD. Schrita from youtube has uploaded the whole movie in DVD quality. It's kinda strange because last time I didn't upload the whole movie but I uploaded much big 10 minute long clips and Schrita uploaded the whole movie but she didn't get suspended even most of her videos are movies and episodes. This is not fair that she can upload movies and episodes without getting suspended ever. It makes me so angry.

Now I would like to upload just few clips with subtitles but I can't find a person who could speak both english and italian fluently. I'm trying to find a translator from Skype. Because I have some italian friends in Skype but they can't talk english so fluently. But I hope that I will find somebody who could help me. I'm going to give the whole movie to the person who helps me even I'm going to just translate just few clips (when Bloom finds her parents).

This post has been edited by ShadowEnchantix: Feb 27 2008, 1:07 PM
Abby
post Feb 27 2008, 4:09 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

I understand we don't hold the copyright but I don't see the harm in just fan videos (music videos) and they just didn't see hers, which means your videos were probably more popular for them to detect yours. I was mad when I got suspended (a bout a year ago) because other people did the same things as I did but its really just random, they do get more noticeable when your uploading full episodes or movies but music videos don't get as much attention. I am pretty sure them taking down videos is very random.
musaenchantixthe...
post Feb 27 2008, 7:55 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

Thanks for the link. i love musa's flora's and stella's enchantix transformation. i love them. i'm glad i got to see musa's movie enchantix transformation finally. thanks again.

--------------------
Boo
post Feb 27 2008, 8:27 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

I've had one video of mine deleted but I've never gotten suspended.

I don't see the harm in fan videos either. Every time I make one, I put credits at end saying that I don't own winx club, etc. I also put the copyright information in the video description. Although, fan videos with music might effect music companies... (That's mainly why I make some of my own music to go with my videos. Thank goodness for Garageband.)

Uploading the whole winx series and movie on youtube though might cause a loss in money for Rainbow S.r.l since they're not receiving any profit from it being uploaded online...

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
BloomKianna
post Feb 29 2008, 2:32 AM
Post #13

Tynix Fairy

TTHHAANNXX

--------------------

Thanx for the graphic my BF METB By dragonfire
Thanx Fa
StellaRocks
post Feb 29 2008, 1:00 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

thanks so much

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
Abby
post Mar 2 2008, 9:30 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Boo @ Feb 27 2008, 05:27 PM) *
I've had one video of mine deleted but I've never gotten suspended.

I don't see the harm in fan videos either. Every time I make one, I put credits at end saying that I don't own winx club, etc. I also put the copyright information in the video description. Although, fan videos with music might effect music companies... (That's mainly why I make some of my own music to go with my videos. Thank goodness for Garageband.)

Uploading the whole winx series and movie on youtube though might cause a loss in money for Rainbow S.r.l since they're not receiving any profit from it being uploaded online...

yeah sometimes it is the music too, but so many people put up music anyway its so randomly taken down. I'm really mad the one video I made is blocked in some countries because of the music in it but other people have the same exact music in their video and it is not blocked in countries so I don't know what to do now.
BloomKianna
post Mar 2 2008, 10:17 PM
Post #16

Tynix Fairy

QUOTE (Boo @ Feb 26 2008, 03:25 PM) *
But if you read the discription... It says that...

--------------------

Thanx for the graphic my BF METB By dragonfire
Thanx Fa
Jahnavi
post Mar 16 2008, 3:51 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (ShadowEnchantix @ Feb 27 2008, 05:56 PM) *
But I took a risk again when I uploaded the movie transformation video. I hope that I will not get suspended again. But now I won't upload the whole movie even I have the DVD. Schrita from youtube has uploaded the whole movie in DVD quality. It's kinda strange because last time I didn't upload the whole movie but I uploaded much big 10 minute long clips and Schrita uploaded the whole movie but she didn't get suspended even most of her videos are movies and episodes. This is not fair that she can upload movies and episodes without getting suspended ever. It makes me so angry.

Well, I recently checked her account, and it says that she's been suspended too.

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
winxclub-joy
post Mar 28 2008, 2:53 AM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

youtube again, duh..... -.-"

--------------------
Abby
post Mar 28 2008, 8:26 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

yeah, I was really sad she was. I used many of her episode previews for my site. But she did upload a lot of movies and I think that was wrong.
musaenchantixthe...
post Mar 29 2008, 6:32 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

wasn't that her/his second time getting suspend.

--------------------

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 2:15 PM