winxclub-joy
post Mar 10 2010, 2:35 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

10 seconds preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k33DEEI-15c

As usual, I love the guys =3

P.S: Did I just said that I watched Twilight cause there's good looking cuties? =s

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
rano0oma
post Mar 10 2010, 3:00 PM
Post #2

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

OMG!! i love twilight and a 3rd movie!! when did this happen??
and yes me too, those guys are just soooooo cute icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------
P-girl
post Mar 10 2010, 8:06 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Uhm.... I really get the feeling I'm watching another trailer for New Moon. I'm not a big Twilight fan, but even if I was, some variety would be nice.

Also, is that pasty skin really attractive? I mean, I like pale skin, but R-Patz (That's his nickname, right?) is crossing the line of 'Looks like a pretty porcelain doll' (Examples: Ogron, Mirta) to 'Looks like he's about to keel over any minute' (Examples: Dragunov (See signature) Duman (He's GRAY for Pete's sake. That's not healthy)). I can get, that with vampires, that's kind of the point, them being undead and all.... but it just clashes with this whole 'Beauty' angle they're obviously going for.

I hope you guys don't mind the rant. I'm not trying to discourage your squeeing, that's your right as a girl. I just want in my two cents.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Mar 10 2010, 8:06 PM
winxclub-joy
post Mar 11 2010, 2:18 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

QUOTE (P-girl @ Mar 11 2010, 04:06 AM) *
Uhm.... I really get the feeling I'm watching another trailer for New Moon. I'm not a big Twilight fan, but even if I was, some variety would be nice.

Also, is that pasty skin really attractive? I mean, I like pale skin, but R-Patz (That's his nickname, right?) is crossing the line of 'Looks like a pretty porcelain doll' (Examples: Ogron, Mirta) to 'Looks like he's about to keel over any minute' (Examples: Dragunov (See signature) Duman (He's GRAY for Pete's sake. That's not healthy)). I can get, that with vampires, that's kind of the point, them being undead and all.... but it just clashes with this whole 'Beauty' angle they're obviously going for.

I hope you guys don't mind the rant. I'm not trying to discourage your squeeing, that's your right as a girl. I just want in my two cents.

Well.....I just find the werewolves attractive that's all. It's not like as if I wanna stalk them etc... Robert is not my type, the werewolves are....

--------------------
P-girl
post May 6 2010, 7:48 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

It might be strange for me to be doing this, but.... well, some folks might be interested.

Longer trailer

Finally, something happens.

Premise is okay, if not overdone. (Seriously, the vampire/werewolf war thing is getting old. And why is it always the vampires winning and/or the most covered?) And while the wolfs look cool, the fact that they are too friggin' HUGE! kills the mood. And when you have me snorting with laughter at what's supposed to be a serious and epic scene? Yeah, not good. And did they HAVE to rip off Pirates of the Caribbean with their water-walk? Seriously, I'm getting flashbacks to that movie..... in fact I might pop that one in. Undead Pirates beat Sparkly Vampires any day of the week.

Oh well.

This post has been edited by P-girl: May 6 2010, 7:51 PM
MorriganAensland
post May 7 2010, 4:01 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

I too am getting tired of the Werewolf/Vampire animosity thing. I know I'm stealing this joke, but Frakenstein's monster really does need to beat some sense into them.

And to be honest... I wonder if this is similar to the "moe" problem anime in recent years seems to have, throwing cute lolis at us purely because it seems that's the surefire way to sell stuff after the wake of trite garbage like Lucky Star. Not sure which is worse though.

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!
P-girl
post May 7 2010, 8:40 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

I'm going to go with the 'Moe' infestation. Because that has a more disturbing undertone when you think about it. If I may quote Topless robot: "The art of huge-eyed cartoon girls being cute and innocent and TOTALLY NOT SEXUALIZED NOPE NOPE NOPE"
Especially when combined with the 'Maid' type of clothing and behaviour. Like it's sometimes done.
I mean, by God, they're supposed to be under age and they Look the part!

/biased (?) rant

Anyway, the Vampire/Werewolf Idea..... true, I can get the rivalry, and it's found it's way in my imagination..... but why can't it never be shook up with, say.... a Cosmic Horror or something.
MorriganAensland
post May 7 2010, 4:10 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

And this is why I don't like shows like Lucky Star and Haruhi Suzumiya. Azumanga Daioh gets a pass for actually being, you know, good, though.

And yes, Cosmic Hrorros thrown into the mix would be awesome. I mean, let's see how well the Cullen's Perfect Mormon Family ™ lasts when it's under the oppressive, all-consuming, unthinking horror of Cthulhu or any of those guys.

Alternatively, just send Demonbane after them. And then Demonbane uses its powers to summon anything that fights for Justice that ever existed in any dimension and sends THOSE after the Cullens. (Yes, you read that right. Demonbane's a giant robot that is designed to fight against Cosmic Horrors, so it's ridiculously powerful.)

--------------------

P-girl
post May 7 2010, 4:14 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Ah yes, the best solution to all kinds of conflict; sic a giant robot on 'em.
Another Morning
post May 10 2010, 2:09 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

If I want Vampires vs. Werewolves, I go for Underworld or Van Helsing XD

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Ranma
post Jul 10 2010, 7:35 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

I actually thought lucky star was pretty good. It started out bad, but it got better as the series went on. Azumanga Daioh on the other hand just... I didn't like it. I tried to give it a chance... I tried...
The slice of life comedies just don't do it for me. I do kind of like K-on!, but I like the musical aspect of it. I've been growing tired of the more recent episodes as of late...

--------------------
MorriganAensland
post Jul 10 2010, 7:42 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

Perfectly entitled to think that Ranma. I might not be interested in K-On and I certainly don't think it's the best anime out there (unlike what some people on /a/ would like you to think) but it's relatively harmless.

That said, one of my favorite movies of all time is a Slice of Life story. The lives we get a slice of, however, are very, very different than you'd expect.

--------------------

Bloom girl
post Aug 9 2010, 9:11 AM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

oh i whatched eclipse with my friends at the cinema...and we liked it !!! icon_biggrin.gif
can't wait for the Breaking Dawn !! =)

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 8:13 AM