Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Hwang Jin Yi, Anybody, korean lovers?
winxclub-joy
post Jan 29 2008, 1:54 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Hwang Jin Yi is a Korean show, it is about a famous Courtesan (Kisaeng they called in Korean) Whom name is Hwang Jin Yi, who seeks perfection in her art relentlessly and the hardship facing women due to their lowly social status.

Hwang Jin Yi is the illegitimate child of a noble and Heon Keum, a noted musician gisaneg. The story centers on the four men in her life and her pursue in the art of dancing. Her first love with a nobleman's son Kim Eun Ho ends in tragedy. Her love affair with Kim Jung Han does not have a happy ending either. Byuk Kye Soo is the Emporer's relative who are obsessed with her and tried every trick but still could not have her. Finally there is her devoted bodyguard Yi Saeng who never deserted her in times of need. Meanwhile, there is Bu Yong (Wang Bit Na) who not only is Hwang Ji Yi's rival in dancing but also in love.

Ok I admit that I'm obessed in this show, as it has sad romance which makes me cry, and other tragedy they had.
Although this is just a show, Hwang Jin Yi is indeed a real person and also the famous Kisaeng in the Joseon Dynasty who lived during the reign of King Jungjong.

More information, click here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hwang_Jin-i

If you wanna watch the show, just go to crunchyroll and search for it, and you'll get to watch it!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
Winx_cutie189
post Nov 10 2008, 1:32 PM
Post #2

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

Hey! I watched that TV show, It's really good!

--------------------
ZaiHyeFan
post Mar 29 2009, 5:39 PM
Post #3

Pixie

Group: Members

Right here! Lol, K-Dramas are swesome. Even though I haven't seen the series. icon_biggrin.gif

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 3:46 PM