Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Add Reply
> Terra Magica Theme Park, It's part of winx topic cuz it has the somewhat magic of winx xD
Rating 5 V
mightymarty2
post Oct 2 2009, 8:14 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

i think it should relate to one of there ships

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Go to the top of the page
humbu111
post Oct 2 2009, 8:18 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Hmm, maybe it could be like one of those spinny rides. Attached to the outside of the top are cables hanging down with ships which you sit in and get spun around.

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

mightymarty2
post Oct 2 2009, 8:19 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

i think they would do a flight simulator though

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
dreamywinxgirl94
post Oct 5 2009, 9:45 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Hey everyone, more news of this. xD

I think they made an official plan, but still planning, for this. For Winx Club place will be located on Rainbow Magicland. I believe this place will be taken place on Rome, Italy. I guess. I heard so many Italian fans were discussing this topic. =)

Still not sure about Red Fountain and Cloud Tower, believe it might take too much space to built, lol. Let's just see what happens since they hadn't discuss it yet only about Alfea.

Here are the images which totally made me fainted. I just wish I can go there since I'm half Italian. I always dream of traveling to Italy, but I still have to learn Italian only know some. xD The problem is how will I get there..too much money. =(

xD

When I was looking at the Winx Club...they forgot Roxy again..-_- =(

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Oct 5 2009, 9:47 PM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

wkw427
post Oct 5 2009, 10:12 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

lol at badly photoshopped people..
I wonder how they are going to keep a rainbow going all the time, too

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Tiny Dragon
post Oct 6 2009, 12:46 AM
Post #26

Mythix Fairy

QUOTE (dreamywinxgirl94 @ Oct 5 2009, 10:45 PM) *
When I was looking at the Winx Club...they forgot Roxy again..-_- =(

I don't think it has been confirmed that Roxy is actually part of the Winx Club group so maybe that is why she is missing.

It is a neat idea. I wouldn't mind hearing what they are going to be calling the rides.

--------------------
wkw427
post Oct 6 2009, 1:04 AM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

Is Mirta part of the winx club?
>.>

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
humbu111
post Oct 6 2009, 1:18 AM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (wkw427 @ Oct 5 2009, 06:12 PM) *
I wonder how they are going to keep a rainbow going all the time, too

LOL

Those are awesome pictures though, the place seems really cool. Thanx for sharing :)

--------------------

Tiny Dragon
post Oct 6 2009, 1:59 AM
Post #29

Mythix Fairy

QUOTE (wkw427 @ Oct 6 2009, 02:04 AM) *
Is Mirta part of the winx club?
>.>

No? I just meant everyone thinks Roxy is the 7th girl in the Winx group but it hasn't been confirmed yet.

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Oct 6 2009, 7:36 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

i think that means roxy is likely to be a one season or one season and the ocasional appearance character

--------------------
Winx4eva!
post Oct 6 2009, 1:50 PM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

ZOMG, this is amazing. My mom is totally taking me there in 2011/2012....>.>

No, seriously, it's AMAZING!

I gotta start washing cars xD

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
humbu111
post Oct 6 2009, 9:29 PM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

More pics from Michaels Favourites :)

This post has been edited by humbu111: Oct 6 2009, 11:05 PM

--------------------

dreamywinxgirl94
post Oct 6 2009, 10:49 PM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

Actually, Mirta is actually a friend of the Winx Club. She is just a minor character of the show. But this season 4, they show a lot of Roxy's appearances now. Everyone keeps thinking Roxy is the 7th Winx Character because the images of her are already out (PNGs, I'm talking about). Even she was there along with the Winx on Winx Water Park Party in Italy. Also there's dolls of her too, (HINT: they never show Mirta doll, so she isn't part of the Winx Club. Just a friend). Also she has Believix along with the Winx. =) I bet some of the fans likes Roxy now. What will happen if Roxy doesn't show in the next season...that will be weird and causes the fans be like "Hey? Where did Roxy go?"

Your welcome about the pictures. xD

Humbu, I can't see the images. ^^" Thought I seen them on Michael's Winx Club already. =D

Also more NEWS, along with the new rides xD:

They say that the name of the park will be Rainbow Magic Land not Terra Magica Theme Park. They changed the name of it. I guess they call it Rainbow cause Rainbow S.p.A logo is Rainbow lol. xD

35 attractions, two of which have never been seen in Europe, 600,000 square meters, of which 50,000 covered spaces and 2,000 employees: these numbers Rainbow Magic Land Park of Rome, presented this morning on Capitol Hill, the Mayor Alemanno by Alfa Park Ltd, the company formerly known Brescia for the realization of Mirage.

The park, at an advanced implementation, will be launched in spring 2011 and will complement the Fashion District of Valmontone, which with 5.3 million visitors and Italian leaders in the field. The park will house three theaters and attractions of all respect, will be particularly taken care of theming, entrusted to the Rainbow by Hyginus Straffi. The work is proceeding apace: has already been made the main plants, the sub-services, excavation, remodeling of the field, including the main lake, and many of the buildings and things. The electricity will be supplied from 60,000 square meters of photovoltaic panels that shade the 5500 cars generating energy to 3.6 megawatts, making the park almost self-sufficient.

At the press conference which was held in the Hall of Flags of the Senatorial Palace, Tain Joseph, CEO of Alpha Park has confirmed that the project created entirely with private capital and that it would help increase the average length of stay of tourists in the capital, as happened in Paris with the opening of Disney. The center of tourism will provide integrated, in addition to the outlet and the theme park, including accommodation and a sport area capable of attracting ten million visitors annually.

Replying to a question about the opening date, Tain said that Easter of 2011 is a term the company in respect of the financial partners, thus will be fulfilled. Even the set design, the name and logo can be considered definitive. Hyginus Straffi Winx creator and owner of Rainbow, has exposed the "storyboard" of the park, where you started from the idea that the world was an enchanted place, full of magic. Then the people started not to believe in magical stories and was just a place from which part of the rainbow, inhabited by magical beings. They decided to make Rainbow Magic Land, a place where magic can be experienced firsthand.

"My characters - said Straffi - dwelling finally a theme park. I dreamed of creating a place where my characters could come to life and now the dream becomes reality. The Mayor Alemanno praised this venture which helps to differentiate the tourist offer in the capital and ensure that the park will be contained in the communication of the city.

It 'been asked Straffi which characters will be inserted and Rainbow Straffi confirmed that there will be space and Winx Pixie, but also characters more suited to children and teenagers, such as Monster Allergy and the character of an explorer best suited to teen agesr. It is unthinkable - he said Straffi - thematize a Launch Coaster with Winx.

Other characters have been created specifically for the park.
These attractions:

For bold:

Launch Coaster
Indoor Spinning Coaster
Drop tower

For families

Castle Alfea
Planetarium
Experiences
Interactive dark ride
Dark ride suspended
Disko Coaster
Family Coaster
Mine Train Coaster
Mad House
Flying Island
Spillwater
Rapide
Redemption
Children's theater
Opera live show
Palaghiaccio
Area events

For children:

Carousel horse
Train Mad House
Kiddie Coaster
Kiddie Cups
Kiddie Wheel
Kiddie flying elephants
Kiddie Rocking Tug
Kiddie turret
Kiddie samba balloons
Kiddie rapids
Kiddie splash battle
Kiddie bumper car
Bettelli radiocomandati
Dancing Fountains
Play Ground

Source: Staff Parksmania

--------------------

humbu111
post Oct 6 2009, 11:03 PM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

Wow thanx for all that new info :) And your right, for some reason the images wont show up anymore, they did when I first posted, I know that for sure :S

--------------------

winxclub-joy
post Oct 7 2009, 1:42 AM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

I am so going there when it's officially opened.....

SO!

And having a wedding ceremony at there is the best.... =)
lol, i think too far

--------------------
winxclubrox23
post Oct 7 2009, 2:52 AM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

ZOMG! *Is SO going to get married there!!!* I'm also counting on a Riven type thing of some kind. If they don't have something of the kind, I'll be sad.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Winx4eva!
post Oct 7 2009, 4:36 AM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Woah, that's a lot of stuff >.>

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
mightymarty2
post Oct 7 2009, 8:58 AM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

thanks for the info

--------------------
winxclub-joy
post Oct 7 2009, 9:02 AM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (winxclubrox23 @ Oct 7 2009, 10:52 AM) *
ZOMG! *Is SO going to get married there!!!* I'm also counting on a Riven type thing of some kind. If they don't have something of the kind, I'll be sad.

tht's my idea, u got to give me copyright fees to have a wedding there

--------------------
dreamywinxgirl94
post Oct 7 2009, 9:33 PM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

Your welcome. =D

Lol. xD I wonder how you all will be able to marry there? I don't think there aren't space for marriage. Cause this is a theme park. xD The only thing is being proposed there will be better. xD

If it opens, I'm gonna complain to my parents to take me there and should have a vacation to Italy over the summer. xD Since we were suppose to plan to go to Italy before, but couldn't do it yet. Since I'm half and I was jealous that my aunt didn't take me last yet. -_-" She went to Italy last year and found a lot of winx stuff and didn't get anything for me. Wah! ='(

Hopefully I go there soon. xD

--------------------

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 12:11 AM