Add Reply
> I THINK IT IS TIME MAGIXCLUB! :), We need the help and we are all here for it
Rating 5 V
Jahnavi
post Jul 8 2010, 5:40 PM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

No offence to Rano and lalande, but I doubt either of you would become staff members even though they were hiring, but rather members who have been members since like 2007 or 2008 and really active [=

I agree. I don't mean to be rude at all, but the people who are staff here and/or on magixclub.com, in the short time that it was active, were invited by Daphne and Mari to join as staff. So, if we do decide we're electing more staff members, I think it's up to them, or at least some of the active existing staff, like Boo and Joy. {...Sorry if that made no sense; it's late here. But I just wanted to get that point across. ^^;}

Anyway, with that out of the way, I think the banner contest is a great idea. Also, weren't we supposed to have another Secret Bunny round sometime soon?

And I've been a little inactive myself lately, and I'm sorry. School's been keeping me really busy. But I'll try to get on more often. =)

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
Go to the top of the page
humbu111
post Jul 8 2010, 8:18 PM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy

Anyway, with that out of the way, I think the banner contest is a great idea. Also, weren't we supposed to have another Secret Bunny round sometime soon?

Yeah, I had thought to wait until Magixvision is over though. But I'm not sure what's up with that anymore, nothing seems to be progressing =S

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

dreamywinxgirl94
post Jul 8 2010, 8:52 PM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Well, I'm still here. xD Love this forum. =)

I just hope Magix Club can find the way to be active soon, since I notice a lot of members were absent. I notice visitors come to look for only Winx Club news like spoilers of Season 4 and movie, and something new with Winx. =)
They were just looking for the information. ^^"

Though, I have fun with the Magix Club Banner Contest. I hope we can do that again soon. xD

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

lalande
post Jul 8 2010, 9:50 PM
Post #44

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

so i cant run for staff just because i haven't been active
look i like magix club and winx club alot i mean cant i be like an intern or something or i could be interviewed of something i really think being staff is were i belong.
i have been on this site forever (before it was magix club) look your right i dont seem like i am capable of doing the job but if you all give me one chance i will be and you'll see

--------------------

Luke 101
AnnieBelle
post Jul 8 2010, 10:14 PM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

It's only partially because you haven't been active.
Mostly it's because the honor members and senior members and journalists and all are well-known in this community for being generally nice people, not to mention most of them have a knack for being authoritative and exceedingly mature when the need arises.

--------------------
lalande
post Jul 8 2010, 10:42 PM
Post #46

Mythix Fairy

im a nice person who cares about magix club and thinks it isn't fair just becaus i wasn't active for soo long maybe i have a good reason
i will be a great staff member plz just give me a chance if we get new staff members i promise you wont regret it plz!

--------------------

Luke 101
AnnieBelle
post Jul 8 2010, 10:56 PM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy

I don't know why it sounds like you're appealing to me xDD It's not like I'm able to pick staff members...
But really, now, the Honor Members/Journalists/Senior Members are ranked like that for a reason [anyone can be a Member, not anyone can be an Honor Member/Journalist/Senior Member], and have built up trust with the entire community and have shown loyalty to the forum over the years. I'm not gonna say that again, it's your loss for not joining in on posting sooner since you've been around for so long. I'm really not going to contest anything you say anymore.

Also, giving replies that can be paraphrased as "I don't care what you think; I've been here longer than you" generally don't make people like you any more, and people liking you is something that you need to be a staff member. Before you say that you never said that, first, I said "paraphrased", and second, page one, your reply to Ditty's comment.

--------------------
lalande
post Jul 8 2010, 11:01 PM
Post #48

Mythix Fairy

ok well one day when i am high rank you will be seeing me trying to be a staff member

--------------------

Luke 101
dittadulla
post Jul 8 2010, 11:20 PM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy

Well, moving on~

I think the problem there with less members joining is that there is nothing going on in the winx world. 2007-2008: The first movie. The movie is what led myself here. 2009: Season four. There was an awful lot of new members joining around when season four was airing in Italy~ Now, nothing until nearer the second movie, I predict.

--------------------
AnnieBelle
post Jul 8 2010, 11:48 PM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

And that's assuming people still care about the second movie. I don't see nearly as much hype for it as there was when the first movie was announced...

--------------------
lalande
post Jul 9 2010, 12:01 AM
Post #51

Mythix Fairy

so y don't we try to promote season 5 and the season movie more (winx club fan sites, advertise, ETC.)
if we make more people want to join or come back it might just work or we could open a youtube account to do everything winx club like sorta like a web show but more news and stuff like that
btw we could have wings that people work on to make magix club better its like operation make magix club better and fun like some people work on a banner or the youtube account or something like that idk?

--------------------

Luke 101
AnnieBelle
post Jul 9 2010, 12:41 AM
Post #52

Cosmix Fairy

The thing about promoting season five and the new movie more is that that really won't do anything, as it's loss of interest in Winx as a whole, not a loss of interest with the upcoming things.
And as for the Youtube account...it might work a little, except there's a ton of people already who announce every little thing that happens in the Winx community ^^;;
The banner, we're probably gonna have a competition for like last time, it sounds like. I don't know about the other stuff though.

--------------------
terriordx32
post Jul 9 2010, 12:58 AM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy

I'm glad everybody is finally plotting for ways to bring MC back, but honestly i think that before all the contest start that we need more members. Because playing the same competition with the same members isn't going to get more members. If we got more members than played the game it would be more reason for them to stay.

As for as electing new staff, i think it should be anybody who has been here for a long time as well as contributed greatly and is really active.

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
Boo
post Jul 9 2010, 1:09 AM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

Reading this thread really made me smile - I think it is great that there are so many members that have such a sincerely deep care for this forum. It is inspiring, really. It makes me wish I had hours of spare time to use to dwell here. :) I admit I feel badly for not appearing here more often... I just have so much on my plate (what with college prepping and work).

But, moving on, here are my thoughts:

First, on the issue that this forum is becoming inactive: I believe there are many reasons contributing to this (some have been stated in preceding posts).
1) There has been a lack of news in the Winx world lately - which doesn't help us, being based on the show and all.
2) Some are losing interest in the show itself
3) Schedules, as years go on, are beginning to become more and more full for some

... and, as much as I regret admitting it due to the greatness of those active in the past, we are dangerously low on active and participating staff members. I think it may be a good time for an overhaul so we can get out of this little recession, and I do believe hiring some enthusiastic and able staff members is a good way to start.

But it's not only about the staff: this site is truly built upon its members. The active members are the ones who keep this going, so without a good group of people who are willing to either participate in activities, or spend their time planning and prepping for online activities, we have nothing. It is really the members that breathe life into this forum. Luckily, as seen by this thread, we do have a really great group here that can truly make a difference as to whether or not Magix Club sinks or swims.

So... with that being said, we all need to work together to make Magix Club work. ^_^ Mariah: I applaud you for bringing this issue to light. Let us now take this thread and move forward with some good ole fashioned brain storming! Let's throw some ideas out there to get this site moving again! :) No idea is a bad one, we're just tossing around ideas to evaluate later, so don't be shy. icon_wink.gif

(Apologies for my long-winded nature.)

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
lalande
post Jul 9 2010, 1:20 AM
Post #55

Mythix Fairy

QUOTE (lalande @ Jul 9 2010, 01:01 AM) *
so y don't we try to promote season 5 and the season movie more (winx club fan sites, advertise, ETC.)
if we make more people want to join or come back it might just work or we could open a youtube account to do everything winx club like sorta like a web show but more news and stuff like that
btw we could have wings that people work on to make magix club better its like operation make magix club better and fun like some people work on a banner or the youtube account or something like that idk?

so well this is one of my ideas boo
we could which back to the old layout it was more fun this one is just boring

--------------------

Luke 101
winxclub-joy
post Jul 9 2010, 3:57 AM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (lalande @ Jul 9 2010, 07:01 AM) *
ok well one day when i am high rank you will be seeing me trying to be a staff member

Please stop fighting about the staff member thingy =_="

Anyways, by mean competition I don't mean it's the way to pick new staff members etc, I just want people to have some random fun xD
Winning or not winning is not important, just wanna have fun that's all xD

Banner competition? Maybe we could do this every year! =D

Winx updates... Though the previous members left because of their lose interest of winx and time schedule, but there's more winx fans in the worldwide! We shouldn't be stopping ourselves just because some members lose their interest of winx. Plus, I think twitter will be the great idea due to different time zone, we can probably update any latest news for 24/7. Sometimes, we can show other random, funny hilarious stuff too besides winx (like the admin!)! Cause well, we want to make people laughed too xD (Very random, I know)

The reason why I suggested this animation thingy is not only because of fun, but also have the intention to show their creativity and works like a team. Also, I want to let some people know what is it like to produce animation etc. A lot of people tend to think animation is easy to produce, trust me it isn't. Do you know that the first film of winx took 3 years to complete and also done thousand sketches? The first film of Toy Story was not built in one day too, ya know.

Ya. Fun, Random and a little bit educational. Okay, I might be a little bit... off... -_-

Pardon me.

--------------------
winxclubrox23
post Jul 9 2010, 5:05 AM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Tiny Dragon @ Jul 7 2010, 02:56 PM) *
Captions! I personally love what people come up to a random screen caps. I be more then happy to head this if no one is interested. There could be banners for the favourite or the most funny caption for each random screen cap.

Oh, I love those!
QUOTE (winxclub-joy @ Jul 8 2010, 08:57 PM) *
The reason why I suggested this animation thingy is not only because of fun, but also have the intention to show their creativity and works like a team. Also, I want to let some people know what is it like to produce animation etc. A lot of people tend to think animation is easy to produce, trust me it isn't. Do you know that the first film of winx took 3 years to complete and also done thousand sketches? The first film of Toy Story was not built in one day too, ya know.

Tea would be very interested in that. Very, very interested.

...I'm pretty sure this post was originally going to have a suggestion in it, but I forget what I was going to say. Uhh and it's only 10pm. xD

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
{§hani}
post Jul 9 2010, 5:51 AM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy

hmm yeah i agree with Boo, we should all work together to make the forum more active. i mean to be honest i wouldnt really want to be a staff member, it would make life that bit harder and anywho i think there isnt enough going on to be more staff members on MCF.

ANYWHO an animation would be awsome i'd gladly participate!

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
mightymarty2
post Jul 9 2010, 6:54 AM
Post #59

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Well the caption competion sounds good

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
lalande
post Jul 9 2010, 12:06 PM
Post #60

Mythix Fairy

i'll help with the animation if we do it and we could post it on a youtue account if we make one

--------------------

Luke 101

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 11th June 2024 - 5:31 AM