Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

37 Pages V  « < 35 36 37  
Add Reply
> Brand New Pics!, a bit small..... but action Pix of Enchantix!
Rating 5 V
Abby
post Feb 23 2008, 8:15 PM
Post #721

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

sorry for being stupid, but nominated for what? (the forum won't let me read back that far in posts icon_evil.gif I really wanna know! I don't like how bratz is so revealing and they are supposed to be for little girls, I mean, look at all the makeup. I do like most of the winx outfits, but I do think some are a bit too much like their winter ones that are halter tops in the winter, (stella's and flora's I think) but I don't think anyone wears that stuff in winter honestly.
Go to the top of the page
musaenchantixthe...
post Feb 25 2008, 2:24 AM
Post #722

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

i agree Bratz is so revealing plus all that makeup. that is bad for little kids yet they make a big deal about winx club being revealing when there not. are you still having problem with the forums abby?

--------------------
Abby
post Feb 25 2008, 9:41 PM
Post #723

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (musaenchantixthebest @ Feb 24 2008, 11:24 PM) *
i agree Bratz is so revealing plus all that makeup. that is bad for little kids yet they make a big deal about winx club being revealing when there not. are you still having problem with the forums abby?

I agree. Yeah I am, the posts won't go far back for me and its lining up weird *I want the old forums back!*
AnnieBelle
post Mar 6 2008, 5:06 PM
Post #724

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I think...are you having that weird format thingie going on? Go to the top of this page, and you see the thing that says 'options?' Click on that, then on 'Standard' under 'Display modes.

--------------------
winxclub-joy
post Mar 9 2008, 7:46 AM
Post #725

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (musaenchantixthebest @ Feb 25 2008, 10:24 AM) *

I hate Bratz, the girls there seriously acting very very (Like Vanessa Hudgens Style) and I hate these type of people -.-"

--------------------
Abby
post Mar 9 2008, 3:47 PM
Post #726

Cosmix Fairy

I fixed the forum! thanks annie. yeah I don't like vanessa hudgens. I just don't think movies that are out there portray what real people are like ex. high school musical
Camilleon
post Apr 5 2008, 6:27 PM
Post #727

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

Hey does anyone have the pic of the six girls standing next to eachother wearing their prom dresses. There are poster here in Turkey but I can't find them on the Internet

--------------------

userbar by fullmoon

37 Pages V  « < 35 36 37
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 11:31 PM