Add Reply
> Movie Website Is Released, The official winx movie site
Boo
post Jul 27 2007, 12:03 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

http://www.winxclubthemovie.com/

There's a new teaser under the english button, showing the other winx girls.

Take a look at the animation (shivers), its going to take some getting used to. To me, it looks like Bratz animation (eek!). Your thoughts?

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Go to the top of the page
Abby
post Jul 27 2007, 2:58 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

its good. I wish there was more information like an actual "site" you know with info on the movie and more pics not just the trailer but I guess thats good. I watched the english one, I like the scenes and yeah it will take some getting used to but the thing is, the english flag was fro the uk, not usa so does that mean it is coming out in usa or not? and the voice for bloom wasn't the 4kids one (so is 4kids dubbing it for usa using those voices or is that just the uk enlglish preview?)
Zimi~of~Statix
post Jul 27 2007, 6:47 AM
Post #3

Enchantix Fairy

Group: Members

Cool! it's finally up! Hehe did anyone else notice the typo in the english trailer?

This post has been edited by Zimi~of~Statix: Jul 27 2007, 6:48 AM
Veronica
post Jul 27 2007, 7:08 AM
Post #4

Bloomix Fairy

cool trailer... i loved the animation but my computer sound is somehow damaged and i couldn't hear a word from the trailer... i know it's gonna be dubbed finnish because they dub nearly all animated movies and they even use celebrities in them because they get a lots of money... and some of the finnish dubs are said to be better than the original... icon_surprised.gif
and it's for sure because THEY DUBBED THE SIMPSONS MOVIE FINNISH! (i'm watching only in english.)

it was really awesome but then there was the beginning which seemed like a lord of the rings movie

This post has been edited by Veronica: Jul 27 2007, 7:22 AM

--------------------

Once there was a realm, different from all the others.
It was believed that once someone would become the new protector and save this realm.

Will she suffer?
"THE PROTECTOR OF DIYA" By Veronica

plz don't try to interrupt me. i've got my own life too. xD
P-girl
post Jul 27 2007, 7:45 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Ya know, I really like this animation, cause it reminds me of the FMV-video's from the game Chrono Cross, one of the best RPG's EVER!

Wow, did ya see Layla fight with the sword-thingy? As a weapon-freak, that's a HUGE plus!

This post has been edited by P-girl: Jul 27 2007, 7:49 AM
#1winxclubfan
post Jul 27 2007, 10:18 AM
Post #6

Charmix Fairy

Wow the animation blew me away everything looks great

--------------------
darkar
post Jul 27 2007, 12:30 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

the site is great
love the animations

--------------------

mimi_x3
post Jul 27 2007, 4:01 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

it looks nice but im going to need a little time gettin used to the almost 3d animation and loom's voice is very different . i just wish that we could really know the exact date its going to come out in the u.s

--------------------

[ My Sisters : Fa, Anny, Becca, And Riliana ]

Nothin Matters When Your Broken , How Can My heart possibly break when it wasnt even whole to start with,

<33 Dis Quote
"Love Is Like The Wind. You Can't See It But You Can Feel It" - Landen Carter ( A walk To remember)
Boo
post Jul 27 2007, 8:38 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Bloom's voice is different because (if you're watching 4kids), thats not the US dubbed version (I'm even wondering if 4kids will dub it or not...) I sure hope they do. I mean, they have no reason to edit anything (its a movie), and they hire great voice actors....

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post Jul 28 2007, 3:57 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Boo @ Jul 27 2007, 04:38 PM) *
Bloom's voice is different because (if you're watching 4kids), thats not the US dubbed version (I'm even wondering if 4kids will dub it or not...) I sure hope they do. I mean, they have no reason to edit anything (its a movie), and they hire great voice actors....

yeah me too. although it would be cool if they had actual celebrities do the voice acting in the winx club movie and look at movie premiers with them at it you know? but it doesn't matter that much to me because blooms voice isn't that bad sounding but I still would like 4kids to add their va's because I really like theirs, especially since blooms is so distinctive. Yeah I really liked layla with the sword that was awesome and them in cloaks like that! so cool! I just really hope it comes out in theaters in the usa no matter what version it is.
mightymarty2
post Jul 28 2007, 10:12 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Wow that just makes me want to see the movie even more

I just noticed something it says they pay the ultimate price on the trailor does that mean they will all die?

Also so the bad guys are the ansestrous witches then

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Boo
post Jul 28 2007, 4:17 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

I think the dudes with the swords are guarding the ancestoral witches.

I figured, since it was a guy talking about being the most magical master wizards and such, he was talking not about the winx club, but about another group teamed up against the ancestoral witches (like the legion of light or something or other..) that payed the ultimate price (maybe death) to try to stop them, so I figured, now the winx are the next generation to step in and try what the wizards had tried in the past, but had failed. (Just my theory).

--------------------
Abby
post Jul 29 2007, 6:49 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Boo @ Jul 28 2007, 12:17 PM) *
I think the dudes with the swords are guarding the ancestoral witches.

I figured, since it was a guy talking about being the most magical master wizards and such, he was talking not about the winx club, but about another group teamed up against the ancestoral witches (like the legion of light or something or other..) that payed the ultimate price (maybe death) to try to stop them, so I figured, now the winx are the next generation to step in and try what the wizards had tried in the past, but had failed. (Just my theory).

thats a really good theory. yeah I thought that too, kinda like in harry potter how the order of the phoenix (in winx club the something of light, i don't remember , that had blooms parents in it) and they all pretty much died or gave up sacrifices and stuff. now the winx girls are the next people to stand up to the coven of witches. what if in the movie one of the main characters dies since they say there will be no more seasons, they could kill off one of the winx girls (if they did I would hope it wouldn't be bloom, it would bring tons more attention to her, the girl who searched for her parents and died in the process, how brave she was, i don't wanna hear that) but I don't want any of the winx girls to die.
mightymarty2
post Jul 30 2007, 1:14 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I know what you mean lets hope Boo is right

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Boo
post Jul 30 2007, 10:43 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

I think it'd be awful sad if they killed off a winx girl, I doubt it would be Bloom though... But yeah, since the series is ending, anything could happen really.

--------------------
Another Morning
post Jul 31 2007, 3:47 AM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

The sword-ish thing does bring me joy, but I would have been even happier if it was weilded by a fairy I like more. >_>;;

Also, the movie looks pretty cool. :3 I'm excited.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
melodycass
post Jul 31 2007, 6:52 AM
Post #17

Enchantix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby @ Jul 27 2007, 02:58 PM) *
I like the scenes and yeah it will take some getting used to but the thing is, the english flag was fro the uk, not usa so does that mean it is coming out in usa or not? and the voice for bloom wasn't the 4kids one (so is 4kids dubbing it for usa using those voices or is that just the uk enlglish preview?)

wont to bet it wont come out in NZ icon_sad.gif ill have to see it on youtube or (hint hint) magix club upload it

--------------------
Icy
post Aug 4 2007, 12:56 AM
Post #18

Pixie

Group: New Members

Whoa, omigosh awesome.
I've been waiting to hear/see more about the movie for /ever/.

Thanks for the info and the link.

I do agree that the animation will take some getting use to,
but ah well.. I think its pretty cool that they did it with 3D CGI.

--------------------

- is going to be seriously pissed, if the 2nd Winx movie has real actors. D:
No. Just no.
Riliana
post Aug 6 2007, 12:06 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

just watching this trailer makes me want to see the movie sooner
Enchantix_Beauty
post Oct 9 2007, 12:19 AM
Post #20

A True Fairy

Me too!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
Winx Club! Fairy Power!

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 1:00 PM