--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Go to the top of the page
wkw427
post Feb 22 2009, 1:47 AM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

I'll like to add that I secretly want to be a fairy/some demigod with super powers from the future who wants to both save the world and destroy it..

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
AnnieBelle
post Feb 22 2009, 2:00 AM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

...I really don't know why I like it, anymore. I guess, now, it's just that it's part of my identity, and that I still like to cling to it, as one of the last vestiges of my being a little girl.
The first time the series came on, I was just into second grade, and this year I'm officially going to be a teenager, and going full-time to high school. So though it's still ongoing, I think I like it because it's one of the few things I can enjoy like I was seven again. </sappiness>
...Plus it's fun to laugh at the 4kids dub every once in a while. ^^

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Feb 22 2009, 12:00 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

thank you metb, also sorry to hear about your problems. Shame i never see you on msn

Yes a did mean whole

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
bloomfan15
post Feb 22 2009, 12:08 PM
Post #25

Mythix Fairy

well I'm always attracted to romance, and I've always liked Winx music,especially Winx in concert!.. XD and I think I really liked the characters on the show..

and ok, maybe I was like, try to watch something different for a while..and I thought, as I watched the 1st winx episode I came across on TV, I thought of giving it a try with Winx. I was kinda amused by the plot at 1st, not that addicted, then when it came to season 2, bam. I was stuck to Winx and started collecting Winx merchandise and looking for Winx merchandise the 1st thing I do at a shopping centre. icon_lol.gif

--------------------

Thank you for the amazing last 14 years #WestlifeForever (L)

winxclub-joy
post Feb 22 2009, 2:31 PM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

LOL romance, I'm a very dramatic person xD

nah, actually this is quite a reason of why I begin to like winx more after watching more of the episodes. Even though I wanted Bloom to dump sky badly *sigh*, I still love their romance thing, I gotta admit that.

--------------------
Crystal_Girl
post Feb 22 2009, 3:18 PM
Post #27

Harmonix Fairy

I just love the show! 'Nuff said.

--------------------
Join the Winx Princess Forum @ WinxPrincess.6x.to and click on Forum!
humbu111
post Feb 22 2009, 6:34 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

winxclubrox23
post Mar 1 2009, 12:43 AM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I really don't even know. It's like part of who I am now. I've always loved it. I always will love it.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
mikau
post May 2 2010, 2:54 AM
Post #30

Pixie

This post has been edited by mikau: Feb 7 2021, 3:50 PM
winxclubrox23
post May 2 2010, 4:30 AM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Hm, I guess I already posted in this.

I was tempted to say for Riven, but that'd be lying. I hated the dude in season 1, therefore, I obviously didn't stay just for him. Maybe 'cause magic is awesome? I don't know.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
W.I.N.X
post May 2 2010, 4:33 AM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

I don't really remember. I think I just liked the teenage fairy part. Plus, I was 10 when it came on, and I think that's when people start pooh-poohing(xD) what could be called 'childish' things. It kept me to my childhood a bit.

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Personal Photo made by sailorvs4
Boo
post May 2 2010, 2:41 PM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

I was originally drawn to it, and continue to like it for, the unique drawing style. I just love the way the eyes are designed, particularly. Other artistic elements it contains also keeps my interest: such as the vibrant colors. I enjoy the outfits, as well (for one cartoon, there are a ton of different pieces of clothing.)

The characters, though somewhat stereotypical, are also an enjoyable aspect of the show.

I also am fond of it because it is quite the success story. A little animation company from Italy decides to try to make a girl-oriented cartoon to balance their other cartoons and finds it an absolute huge, and highly-profitable, success that ends up making its way around the globe and allows the company to grow to a size that, I assume, they never would have even thought of when they first came to be. I find that quite awe-inspiring.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
{§hani}
post May 3 2010, 11:26 AM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

i first fell in love with the drawings and how they were so diffrent to what id seen before. i like the show also. i guess i have a weakness for cutesy faries xD

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
Chioku
post May 3 2010, 11:56 AM
Post #35

Bloomix Fairy

Well, the first ever WinX episode I watched was 'Riven's betrayal' and I thought to myself how strong their friendship must be as they're all so different. I think it was the fact they were fairies as well, everything else I had seen of fairies made them out to be the little things at the bottom of your garden. But WinX changed it, and I guess that's what made me interested.
I did loose interest for a while, but when season 4 came out I watched it (mainly out of curiosity) and I fell for it again, I think because of the relationship problems with Riven and Musa. Also, when I saw Andy I was like "OHMIGOSH WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN?! *w*".
I also liked their outfits...They were shiny...

--------------------

P-girl
post May 3 2010, 12:03 PM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

I know I've already given a reason, but here's another, slightly deeper one.

I'm a tomboy. A HUGE tomboy. I grew up on things like Transformers, M.A.S.K., Ninja Turtles, video games and other stuff. If you'd look at me just by behavior, you'd think I was a boy. All my friends were boys. I even came to a point where I wondered if it would be better if I was born like a boy.... it was really hard for me to express my girly side. Winx changed that. Fairies! Clothes! Boys! At age 18 I finally got to enjoy those things considered 'Girly'. And now I'm in a complete turn around. True, I'm still a huge fan of 'Boy' things like video games and things like Transformers, but I'm less afraid and insecure to like girly things, like clothes, dolls, boys! Thank you, Winx, for making me feel like a girl.

/melodrama
wkw427
post May 3 2010, 7:54 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

I'm the opposite version of a tomboy.. I'm a guy who acts more like a guy then most homosexual guys.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Another Morning
post May 6 2010, 1:44 AM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ May 3 2010, 07:03 AM) *
I know I've already given a reason, but here's another, slightly deeper one.

I'm a tomboy. A HUGE tomboy. I grew up on things like Transformers, M.A.S.K., Ninja Turtles, video games and other stuff. If you'd look at me just by behavior, you'd think I was a boy. All my friends were boys. I even came to a point where I wondered if it would be better if I was born like a boy.... it was really hard for me to express my girly side. Winx changed that. Fairies! Clothes! Boys! At age 18 I finally got to enjoy those things considered 'Girly'. And now I'm in a complete turn around. True, I'm still a huge fan of 'Boy' things like video games and things like Transformers, but I'm less afraid and insecure to like girly things, like clothes, dolls, boys! Thank you, Winx, for making me feel like a girl.

/melodrama

*raises hand* Seconded

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
rano0oma
post May 8 2010, 12:09 PM
Post #39

Butterflix Fairy

i absolutely have no idea icon_biggrin.gif
i just like the whole strong friendship thing, it reminds me of my group of friends and me and my friends are a lot like the winx in the personality area... we first saw it at my friend's house during a sleepover and we all fell in love.. <3

--------------------
Hamrawit_Buna
post Oct 3 2010, 8:19 AM
Post #40

Pixie

Group: New Members

I like the show because it's cute, light-hearted and funny. (I'm not so keen on how it seems to focus too much on Bloom though.) It also plays on my old childhood fantasies of being a fairy icon_biggrin.gif
Also, I think Iginio's drawing style is quirky and fun.
The plot, of course, could be better, but I don't mind THAT much.

--------------------
PurpleAmharicCoffee on DeviantArt

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 8:42 AM