Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Worried For My Gce N Level Results, I'm scared........................
winxclub-joy
post Oct 5 2007, 12:50 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I'm very worried for my GCE N level maths and science papers. I've studied for 1 week just for maths but I simply ignored my science cause I'm taking maths paper then science. On that day, which is the day when I'm taking maths paper 1, I looked through the questions. It was like VERY HARD as mostly of them are not teach and explain by my teachers -_-"
I was like so angry and was very stress till I've got a terrible headache, but the questions was too hard that i can't answer it at all. So I wrote mostly all craps >.<

But not only that, science paper 1 & 2 was more harder! Especially paper 2, I can't even answer the questions related to food bio, and I predicted that out of all questions I will only get one of them correct.

Please tell me what to do, after those papers I can't relax and it's making me more worried. If I fail these 2 subjects i will not only have no future, I also won't get in to the courses I wanted to go.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
bloom_daphne
post Dec 3 2007, 11:17 PM
Post #2

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Although I'm in 8th grade, I'm good at Science, yet struggling at Math, I suggest finding an online tutor, maybe on this board. I'll probably find myself a tutor as well.
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 2nd May 2024 - 7:13 PM