Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Add Reply
> Seriously Need Help Here, For girls/ladies here T.T (ONLY GIRLS)
winxclub-joy
post May 31 2008, 2:00 PM
Post #81

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

well guess what, I've lose weight! Hurray for me! ^-^

But, some problems developed these recently.

1. I've go a sudden crush, who I've met him in my dream for few times. But one day, I really do met him in reality once, and then I felt that my crush for him has gone deeper and deeper. I thought this will only happens in fairytale, but why it suddenly happened to me? It's lame I know, but it's true.
After that, I neither meet him again nor seeing him in my dreams, and I begin to miss him. Should I forget this guy, or just wait for him?

2. I got a big nose, and I've been trying to accept it since I was born. This recently, someone was trying to compare with me, and I'm so mad that I've asked my friends how I look. They said except for my nose, then I begin to have a thought of plastic surgery, but it went off again because I do not want my nose to be fake.
DO you have any ideas making my nose looks smaller? Because i do not want to have big nose again.

3. I got a fight with my friend few weeks ago, but then we are together again after explaining everything. But since after that, she's like begin to avoiding me. She's like my sister to me, and this is the first time we;ve fight till that bad. Do you have any idea letting me talk to her again? I really miss the days we've had =( we're BFf after all, you know.....

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
Zhanneel
post May 31 2008, 7:13 PM
Post #82

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

1) hmm, I don't want to tell you to completely forget about him...but, I had one dream like that when I was younger and it just never amounted to anything. So, you could keep it in your memory, but don't count on it to happen just in case you never meet him again.

2) Ha! I had a long nose, which I guess qualifies as a "big" nose as well. Nothing you can do, and I sure as heck would never suggest changing it with plastic surgery. It's one of those things I had to suck up and deal with, and then when I asked many people they said I was overreacting anyways. That, and when you're younger kids/teens notice things so much more than when you're out of high school. No one will even worry about it when you're done with school, I'm willing to bet on that. I really hope your friends were joking when they said that too, because they should think there is nothing at all wrong with your nose. Unless you have a hard time breathing with it don't change it. Your nose is probably perfectly fine looking.

3) Can you give more details about the fight? At least the parts your willing to share in public on the forum.
winxclub-joy
post Jun 1 2008, 3:24 AM
Post #83

Cosmix Fairy

(My nose is Flat and big T-T)

The fight started when she replied me a sms which really made me pissed off, but i got cooled down afterwards, but then she send me a sms again scolding me, and this make me very angry, which incldes that she don'tregard me as friends also none of her business, I cried because of this. But then we've explained everything, and then nowdays I've not contact her or she never contact me.....

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Jun 1 2008, 8:38 PM
Post #84

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Hmm, sorry you have nose you didn't ask for...but unfortunately that's how you were born =(. But then again I don't think that's a bad thing at all ^^. People should not be treating your nose unkindly (lol) because that's just the type of genes you have, nothing at all wrong with it. I don't want anyone to make you feel more self-conscious about your nose, it's just how you were born and it makes you different from people of other races or countries. Everyone I know has a little button nose, and I have a longer nose (in proportion to my face) and it's not perfect either, but then again I kind of like not looking like everyone else. Do you know who Ashlee Simpson is? She recently got a nose job because she didn't think her face was as cute as her sister's (Jessica Simpson) and now her nose is boring like the rest of white society. I thought she looked very cute and unique before you did the plastic surgery. I hate how society drives people to dislike parts about them =(.

And sorry about the fall out with your friend =(. I'm not sure what to do about that if you never see her or talk to her again. Maybe you could meet up with her again, tell her you want to be friends but that you guys first need to work out your differences, and don't forget to compromise on things if that's needed. If she's worth being your friend I hope you can get back on each other's good side. If not, well...maybe she isn't as good of a friend as you thought? Hopefully she is though.
winxclub-joy
post Jun 2 2008, 9:05 AM
Post #85

Cosmix Fairy

i don't think she feels like to, and she got a lot of stress. I really wanted to help, but she just won't let me to do so.

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Jun 2 2008, 5:07 PM
Post #86

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

=( Maybe you'll just have to wait and see if she comes around. I know you'd love to talk with her, but if she pushes herself farther away when you try to help her it may cause more problems. But whenever she's ready to talk just be ready. I hope she comes around for you.
winxclub-joy
post Jun 14 2008, 12:46 PM
Post #87

Cosmix Fairy

Hey guys, now I got some other problem which I don't know what to do. So once again, I need your help.

1) My young sister's attitude are getting worser than before, whenever she got scolded she just cried and uses her fingernails to scratch her wrist. The worse is she played "Missing" while we're shopping, what should I do to discipline her?

2) I've slowly forgot the guy whom I've dreamt, maybe because I have not seen him for a month. Slowly I begin to develop a feeling on a person in MSN, but the problem is we neither met nor seen each other photo's before. And I'm not sure if he's a good or a bad guy, because of my phobia of starting a relationship. And also, he is going to his national service soon, I just don't know if I should confess to him or not because before I started to like him, he ask me for advice of the girl whom he chased (But they seems to have problems after that, but I can feel that the guy still likes her) . I just don't know what to do

3) I feel that I'm alone, in reality world. Because I've lost a BFF whom I've treat as sisters, it's like 4 years friendship! Nowdays, i felt very lonely. No longer friends outing, shopping etc! And then I begin to insisted that "friendship no longer exists".

4) I managed to avoid a backstabber recently, but I got a feeling that he begin to spread rumors on me and I knew that I will start to lose my classmates pals when school reopen. Oh well, I'm ready for that. As I already knew that they're fake friends.

5) Whenever i got angry or stress, I have a sudden breathing difficulties, till tears drop down from my eyes. My mother doesn't know this matter, and I don't know how to handle it. should I go see a doctor?

--------------------
Jahnavi
post Jun 14 2008, 1:38 PM
Post #88

Cosmix Fairy

Here's my advice, hope I can help:

1) Talk to your sister. Maybe she has a problem that's upsetting her, and so she's acting like this. See if you can help her out.

2) Tell the guy that you like him. No matter what he says, the best thing to do is to get your feelings out in the open and be honest with him.

3) Try making friends with new people in your school or neighborhood. I know that won't replace your old best friend, but getting to know new people will help. (And, if it's any consolation, you'll always have your friends on MC!)

4) Ignore whoever spreads/listens to rumours about you. As long you know the truth, that's all that matters.

5) This sounds like hyperventilation, or something. You should definitely see a doctor, so that you can stop this problem from getting worse.

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
Abby
post Jun 17 2008, 12:37 AM
Post #89

Cosmix Fairy

1. I would have your parents help you out with this one. If she is getting really out of hand and just won't listen to you, then hopefully she will listen to your parents.

2. I don't know if you should tell this guy you like him, since you have never even seen him in person, he could be anyone, I guess it all comes down to if you really trust them. If I were you I wouldn't tell them just for safety on the internet, but if you do trust him then I would say tell him, if he is talking to you that means he must have some interest in you, even as a friend.

3. I feel exactly the same way. I don't have close friends at school, I have been on summer break for more than a week now and no one has called me to hang out and I haven't called anyone (I have been kinda scared to actually!) What I try to do is just concentrate more on my online friends, chatting with them or doing activities at my house. But if you really want to hang out with people in person, I suggest finding new friends that you haven't hung out with before. You might have to wait until you go to school again (if your on break that is) to make this happen, but finding a new group of friends can be refreshing.

4. Just try and forget about the rumors or the backstabber. They only do it just to bring you down, and most likely after your out of school, no one will remember the rumor spread about you or anyone for that matter. People are just vicious and feel the need to bring other people down by telling lies about them, as long as you know that they aren't true.

5. I think you should see a doctor if you do get that bad every time you are stressed out or angry. It could be a panic attack, which isn't healthy, but you really need to know what it is so you can do something to stop it!

I hope some of this helped you, I'm not the best advice giver since I feel the same about half the things you say (about being alone in the world etc.) but maybe this can help!
bloom_daphne
post Jul 6 2008, 11:54 PM
Post #90

Bloomix Fairy

Celebrities aren't perfect, make up is the key, don't do something drastic like rhinoplasty (look at Michael Jackson now), if you feel so bad, buy alot of make up and have fun. At least it isn't permenant. White pencils are awesome! Use them on the side of your nose to give a slimming illusion.

I once thought I was kind of average but when I saw a picture of me in my grad dress, my legs looked so toned! So yeah, I try limiting myself to 1200 calories. A friend stopped consuming sugar and shed pounds in like a week! It makes a difference, substitute with honey!

BTW, you are not a lab rat, don't use Splenda, it actually makes you gain weight, you end up eating more because your body looks for that sugar. I'm trying to limit my calories, because I eat what I want to eat but small servings.
Zhanneel
post Jul 9 2008, 3:27 AM
Post #91

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

*nod nod* Lots of good ideas. Eating food/drinks with less sugar is one of the best I'd agree. I stopped drinking pop/soda altogether and it made it all lot easier to shed pounds. And eating smaller portions helps in the process ^^. (just don't skip meals)
bloom_daphne
post Jul 10 2008, 3:45 AM
Post #92

Bloomix Fairy

True, true, so good luck Joy on what you decide to do.
Tecna 01
post Aug 6 2008, 4:14 PM
Post #93

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

play outdoor games more than indoor games. Because outdoor games give a physical fitness you can loose your weight. Well besides outdoor games no options to me. Because outdoor games is only the one option. Or if you want do dieting. That really I dont do because thats bogus vogus for me. Bogus vogus- rubbish.

yes remember all of you
coco cola and those other things like soda is a sweet poison.

--------------------

Thanks ditta for making this awesome signature!
Zhanneel
post Aug 7 2008, 3:10 AM
Post #94

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"sweet poison": how appropriate =) I like that term.

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 1:50 PM