Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Add Reply
> Episode 21 disussion, wkw, calm down...
bubamara
post Nov 2 2009, 6:58 AM
Post #1

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

I'm gonna watch it in 10 mintues... whistle.gif

This post has been edited by bubamara: Nov 2 2009, 6:59 AM
Go to the top of the page
Taa
post Nov 2 2009, 7:09 AM
Post #2

Pixie

I'm gonna do the same in 20. :)
Thanks for the links.
bubamara
post Nov 2 2009, 8:01 AM
Post #3

Bloomix Fairy

OK, so wizards surrender to Winx, and ask them for protection from Morgana, since, even though they managed to escape, they've lost the battle (and Duman is injured). Winx decide (or, book tells them) to take wizards to Sybilla, where fairy of Justice lives, and to give them to her. But to get to her, they have to pass some tests, and just person with pure hart can go there. But, they are not afraid, since they have gift of courage. And, they have to be back on time for the talent show that Jason organized, in order to see them how they interact with public, and how are they compared to other bands. Winx go on their mission, (and now they take Roxy, even though it is dangerous???) and they pass all the tests (they manage to escape some rock-throwing strange creatures, some flying fish, and to beat fairies of revenge that guard the entrance) and then give the wizards to this fairy of justice that tells they did good, since no fairy should think about revenge, not even Morgana.
Then she congratulates them on passing the tests, and Winx tell her that's because of the gift of courage, but the eternal fairies explain that they didn't activate gift of courage, and that they did tests on their own, but it means that they will have to face even more dangerous situation later on.
At some point Morgana connects with Roxy and tells her that she wants her to join Morgana, or she will suffer the same destiny as winx, and tells her that its a shame that they are protecting wizards, and there is no chance that wizards will repent for what they did, but Roxy replies that there still might be chance, even for them.
In the meantime, in fruity music bar, the talent show is going on, but all bands have preformed, and there is no sign of winx, so Riven has an idea: they will use spell to become good musicians and take part of the show. When winx arrive, Musa is a bit angry, since she thinks they want to become band, and they used spell to do that, but then someone explains that Riven did it for her... and she is happy icon_wink.gif
So, winx of course win the contest (public adores them) and they sing contract.
In next episode we will have new transformation, and new outfits, and I propose that we call it winter believix icon_wink.gif

I suppose this is the last episode for the wizards, and I feel sorry for them. They were such good villains, and they deserved epic downfall, but instead they spend their last episode praising winx and telling them how brave, good fighters, or smart they are... But I guess the point of the whole thing was everyone can become good, repent for their actions, or whatever.
This makes me wonder how will the season finale look like... Fight with morgana, that will end in tears and oh, winx you are so right, i should never think about revenge???
Now, we got to see Roxy in this episode (and although she transformed, we never got to see it), and I suppose it is because in this episode winx didn't get to use their gift of destiny. BUT!!! Winx didn't know that. They thought they are going on the mission that will be so dangerous that they will need gift of hart, and they still had Roxy with them???
So, I suppose the reason that Roxy doesn't get to go on these missions (or doesn't have believix, for that matter) is that it would be too much trouble to make new outfits for her, and when winx have new outfits, roxy doesn't get to go, otherwise she does? Just a thought...
P-girl
post Nov 2 2009, 8:07 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

*Sigh* Figures. Winx copouts have become a bit of a staple for me....
bubamara
post Nov 2 2009, 8:21 AM
Post #5

Bloomix Fairy

Megaupload link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LR29AE8H

Vcast links:
http://fb3.vcast.it/Fb00030006/5D/9E/o2H2O...000_1670465.avi
http://fb5.vcast.it/Fb00050004/19/16/EAFlB...000_1788875.mp4

Megaupload link is cut vcast .avi file, (and I finally realized that I can cut parts without re-compressing video, so the quality remains the same yay!)
Dreaming_faerie
post Nov 2 2009, 8:22 AM
Post #6

Charmix Fairy

Was it just me or is there something about the animation to this episode? It seems a bit different from the past episodes.

I'll possibly be posting some pictures to the Winx LJ community, so examples can be seen there.

--------------------
bubamara
post Nov 2 2009, 8:41 AM
Post #7

Bloomix Fairy

P-girl
post Nov 2 2009, 8:47 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

*Twitch* Is Ogron.... begging? *Twitch*
Taa
post Nov 2 2009, 8:58 AM
Post #9

Pixie

Dreaming_faerie, yes, it seemed more simplified to me. At least at some scenes.
bubamara
post Nov 2 2009, 8:58 AM
Post #10

Bloomix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Nov 2 2009, 08:47 AM) *
*Twitch* Is Ogron.... begging? *Twitch*

I was thinking about you when I took this screenshot (and imagining this reaction)
And, yeah, he's begging... Poor Ogron. Until the end I was hoping that this is some sort of plot to get to the Justice fairy or something... But no, they really surrendered.
Iguess wizards + revengeful fairies were too much for rai people to take care of, so they just cut of wizards, and now they have reason to make more new outfits, since they need new powers to handle fairies, meaning more dolls, meaning more profit... That's why I hate popular things, they just go down because of the profit.

I liked animation, it was simple and clean...

This post has been edited by bubamara: Nov 2 2009, 9:02 AM
Dreaming_faerie
post Nov 2 2009, 8:59 AM
Post #11

Charmix Fairy

Taa - That's it I think, it's more simplified.

P-girl - Yes, he is begging. He actually gets down on his knees and basically begs the Winx to help them.

--------------------
P-girl
post Nov 2 2009, 9:02 AM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

*Twitch* This just had to happen on the same day I discovered Dragunov had Joker-like fangirls. (Y'know, the type of girls who completely miss the point of a character?)

*Twitch*
*Twitch*
*Twi-ow....it's starting to hurt now.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Nov 2 2009, 9:03 AM
Dreaming_faerie
post Nov 2 2009, 9:40 AM
Post #13

Charmix Fairy

Also, I wanted to ask what creatures these were.

Are they female satyrs? Are they something else? Just what mythical creature would they be?

--------------------
Taa
post Nov 2 2009, 10:21 AM
Post #14

Pixie

Fairy satyrs? Hmmm...
P-girl
post Nov 2 2009, 10:28 AM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

Let's check the Game-geek factor.... I think they kinda look like chibi Draenei.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Nov 2 2009, 10:28 AM
Dreaming_faerie
post Nov 2 2009, 11:01 AM
Post #16

Charmix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Nov 2 2009, 05:28 AM) *
Let's check the Game-geek factor.... I think they kinda look like chibi Draenei.

Wow, I tried looking them up on wikipedia and it brought me to a WoW wiki. And after looking at the Wow Wiki, yeah, they do look like them.

...OH MY GOD THE ANIMATORS PLAY WORLD OF WARCRAFT! I should have known. No wonder the Dark Circle got tossed aside. They needed to hurry so they can go on with their raid.

--------------------
P-girl
post Nov 2 2009, 11:03 AM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

WoW-addiction claims yet another victim....
winxclub-joy
post Nov 2 2009, 11:26 AM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

lolz......

gtg watch the epi after the download

--------------------
Dark_Side_Master
post Nov 2 2009, 12:26 PM
Post #19

Mythix Fairy

Draenei you say... that does make much more sence than satyrs, exept for skin... well, at least we know that winx creators are WoW players, i could have guessed it earlier.

--------------------
Glory to the Sin'doray!!!

Forum set by *Stella*. Thank you so much! Official image by Blizzard Co.

Userbar made by jah-jah. thank you so much :)
Oh, and the main thing, HERE AM I!
bubamara
post Nov 2 2009, 1:22 PM
Post #20

Bloomix Fairy

Ogron said they are: fate agreste - meaning rustic fairies. They are guardians of the entrance that leads to Sybilla, the fairy of Justice.

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 9:07 AM