11 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Add Reply
> Which Fairy Is More Powerful!
Stellaksjuta
post Jun 8 2007, 11:03 AM
Post #61

Mythix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Um..Correction: Flora can't hurt trees and plants!
Go to the top of the page
Boo
post Jun 8 2007, 2:23 PM
Post #62

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I agree Veronica. I agree totally about your point about Tecna and Layla. I also agree that Bloom can't control her powers.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
mightymarty2
post Jun 8 2007, 7:05 PM
Post #63

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

So do I

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
princess Lily
post Jun 8 2007, 8:34 PM
Post #64

Enchantix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (Stellaksjuta @ Jun 8 2007, 11:03 AM) *
Um..Correction: Flora can't hurt trees and plants!

of cours flora cant hurt trees!
she luv trees

--------------------
Hello I am Lily(setare)

I love:

Shows:Winx club,Kaleido star,The Tribe,Wicked science,Totallyspies,IDream...

Books:I am a Harry Potter freak!

Hobby:Reading,drawing playing on the piano watching winx...

Fave music band:Sclub 8

Uhm that is all for now.
Plz be my friend.
Oh I am also a 4kids member.

I am 12 now*4 of August was my B-day*
Stellaksjuta
post Jun 9 2007, 1:31 PM
Post #65

Mythix Fairy

Even if atree hurt her mum or sister she won't do a thing!
Veronica
post Jun 9 2007, 3:12 PM
Post #66

Bloomix Fairy

Well in the episode tears of the black willow Flora hit Darcy icon_mrgreen.gif

--------------------

Once there was a realm, different from all the others.
It was believed that once someone would become the new protector and save this realm.

Will she suffer?
"THE PROTECTOR OF DIYA" By Veronica

plz don't try to interrupt me. i've got my own life too. xD
Boo
post Jun 9 2007, 5:50 PM
Post #67

Cosmix Fairy

Go Flora! woot!

I'm glad that she's getting a little less, well, I don't know if "sensitive" is the word I'm looking for. She just got less goody-goody I suppose.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Musa : The Rocks...
post Jun 10 2007, 12:03 PM
Post #68

Enchantix Fairy

QUOTE (Enchantixprincess198 @ Apr 29 2007, 07:18 AM) *
I think bloom is like the most powerful fairy in the show cause she has the dragonfire. icon_biggrin.gif

Duh , everyone knows that !! But I think she is the weakest fairy of all. Bcoz if she loses the Dragonfire, she can't even control flame. And anyway, in the 2nd season , shes so like, "Sky betrayed me!!! " & all. I think Flora is the most powerful bcoz she can control all of nature.

QUOTE (Veronica @ Jun 8 2007, 01:01 PM) *
I think all the girls have a weakness, but Bloom has most of them. She was just thrown into Magix and she learned about the dragon fire. Even though she has enchantix, some times she even can't control her power. Like in the part where the girls are in the Crystal Labyrinth and the trix attack. Icy is near Bloom: Bloom has time to attack, but she does not. This is what i call 'weak.'

Stella has potential because she is an optimist, and i guess she could not be as powerful as Bloom because she is so careful of her beauty: She has to do everything with style.

Flora is too sensitive to be powerful: she can't hurt anything.

Musa has confidence and strength to be powerful, but because her past was sad, it might come up later and haunt her.

Tecna is just the girl, who is determined. She was brave enough to close the omega portal. If she'd have the dragon fire, i'd be sure she could use it better than Bloom.

Layla is just always not good enough.

I totally agree with u. icon_smile.gif
Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image

--------------------
Temari and Gaara and the anime Naruto rule! YEAH!!! Sasuke and Orochimaru and Kabuto suck! S-U-C-K SUCK!!!!!
winxdreams
post Jun 10 2007, 5:11 PM
Post #69

Pixie

Group: New Members

QUOTE (Enchantixprincess198 @ Apr 29 2007, 03:18 AM) *
I think bloom is like the most powerful fairy in the show cause she has the dragonfire. icon_biggrin.gif

heres my list:

1.Bloom
2.Stella
3.Flora,Musa,Tecna and Layla at the same time!

Can I add you as a friend?? rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Hi,Im Winxdreams I hope I can find friends here! hehe!
If you have joined 4kids just tell me to add you!!

(Im girlsrox)

)..( (.)(.)
(..) ( . . )
)..( (___)
(..)
Boo
post Jun 11 2007, 3:49 PM
Post #70

Cosmix Fairy

If I were to go by most powerful I'd say:
Bloom
Tecna
Stella
Musa
Layla and Flora tie

If I were to go by best use of powers I'd say:
Tecna
Stella
Musa
Layla and Flora tie
Bloom
(Bloom is the most powerful, but she just can't control it.)

Thats what I think... I'd like to hear comments or other lists on that part. ^_^

--------------------
SolarfireWinx
post Jun 11 2007, 8:21 PM
Post #71

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (Veronica @ Jun 8 2007, 09:01 AM) *
I think all the girls have a weakness, but Bloom has most of them. She was just thrown into Magix and she learned about the dragon fire. Even though she has enchantix, some times she even can't control her power. Like in the part where the girls are in the Crystal Labyrinth and the trix attack. Icy is near Bloom: Bloom has time to attack, but she does not. This is what i call 'weak.'

Stella has potential because she is an optimist, and i guess she could not be as powerful as Bloom because she is so careful of her beauty: She has to do everything with style.

Flora is too sensitive to be powerful: she can't hurt anything.

Musa has confidence and strength to be powerful, but because her past was sad, it might come up later and haunt her.

Tecna is just the girl, who is determined. She was brave enough to close the omega portal. If she'd have the dragon fire, i'd be sure she could use it better than Bloom.

Layla is just always not good enough.

I totally agree with this, let me throw in my views though:

Bloom - Bloom's the earth girl who got thrown the Holy Grail of magix. Despite everything she's been through and accomplished she's still this insecure Earth girl who is scared that she can't live up to everyone's expectations. It's almost like she keeps waiting to fail because she expects it, she still seems to think she's going to loose everything, when in reality if she believes she's got everything inside of her and nothing's going to bring her down, that's her greatest source of power. However, she still doesn't have a firm grasp on that because of her own confidence in herself, once she realizes that and believes it she'll be able to control her own fire.

Stella - Stella's the princess of her realm whose been raised in the attitude that Bloom desperately needs. Stella's got the potential to surpass Bloom if she really goes all out, however unless the situation presents itself, Stella only fights along side her friends. Bottom line- Stella could shine if she goes all out. However she's materialistic she's gotten to the point where her magic is as natural as breathing, therefore unless the conflict arises, she's just Stella.

Musa - Musa's got a tragic past and she's still not able to let go of that, however she still wants more than anything to be close to her music which connects her to better times in her life. Musa's got the confidence in her to be really powerful and she probably could if she ever needed to.

Flora - Flora's too peaceful. Flora is completely in her element with nature, she's the fairy of zen and is almost a paciifist unless something threatens her way of life, IE her friends, nature, family, realm, what have you. Flora doesn't really want power, she just wants the ability to protect what she loves.

Tecna - Tecna's totally confident in her knowledge and herself. She's also totally willing to go all out, she proved she's not here to screw around when she saved Tides and lived in the Omega dimension. She's the most serious of all the fairies because she's always analyzing the situation around her, she always wants to solve the problem as best she can and because she knows how she's willing to tap into her power to get it done, if that means unleashing her full potential she'll go for it.

Layla - Layla's Layla. Honestly, I don't think Layla was that big of an addition to the fairies ((sorry Layla fans)) I love the others. Layla's waaay too confident in herself and I don't know if she's got the power to back herself up. She's willing to fight at any given opportunity, however she really doesn't seem that in touch with her powers, despite the fact that she got her enchantix first, that proved that she's completely devoted to her realm. Not that she's really strong. Layla's also still desprate to prove herself to the group meaning she'll go all out because she's never had others around her to back her up. Honestly, I think Layla needs to tone it down a knotch or two. She needs to realize that she needs to get more intouch with her powers and who she is and be confident in that. Not over confident trying to prove she's confident. lol

^_^;; just my opinions.

--------------------

Uber goregeous sig by Fullmoon & kudos to dragonFire for the amazing userbar!!
~*The Magic's In You.*~
Bloomwinxmagic
post Jun 15 2007, 5:07 PM
Post #72

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Boo @ Jun 11 2007, 03:49 PM) *
If I were to go by most powerful I'd say:
Bloom
Tecna
Stella
Musa
Layla and Flora tie

If I were to go by best use of powers I'd say:
Tecna
Stella
Musa
Layla and Flora tie
Bloom
(Bloom is the most powerful, but she just can't control it.)

Thats what I think... I'd like to hear comments or other lists on that part. ^_^

''Bloom is the most powerful, but she just can't control it'' I think may you are true

--------------------

sig is under construction, userbar by dragonfire :) Thanks!
mightymarty2
post Jun 16 2007, 10:58 AM
Post #73

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I aggree with Boo

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Ranma
post Jun 17 2007, 10:51 PM
Post #74

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

Yet Valtore seems to have everyone's weakness.

"Ah Sound...no sound for you!"

"Ah Nature...Plants can't live without light!" (When I saw Flora's facial expression when she was shrouded in dark I almost cried...)

I'm just waiting for someone to poor water on Bloom. "Ah, fire...that one's too easy!" *splash*

--------------------
Boo
post Jun 18 2007, 2:46 PM
Post #75

Cosmix Fairy

You bring up some good points SolarfireWinx, I agree.

*splashes water on Bloom*

--------------------
Connie
post Jun 18 2007, 10:59 PM
Post #76

Tynix Fairy

LOL I wouldnt poor water on Bloom, she might get mad and you know what happens when she is mad

--------------------

Screenshot Credits to WinxMedia But I made this

thanks to Stellaksjuta
darkar
post Jun 18 2007, 11:20 PM
Post #77

Cosmix Fairy

She summon unbelievable powers that what happens

--------------------

Ranma
post Jun 19 2007, 2:26 AM
Post #78

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

Or she gives Sky more problems ^_^

Has anyone ever seen Tenjou Tenge? There's a scene where someone is charging up and his friend just poors water on his head and yells "SIZZLE!"

The water evaporates and turns into steam right away. It was halarious...and I can imagine that happening to Bloom.

--------------------
Connie
post Jun 19 2007, 10:31 PM
Post #79

Tynix Fairy

Lol I could imagine that too...SIZZLE! Lol

--------------------

Screenshot Credits to WinxMedia But I made this

thanks to Stellaksjuta
Boo
post Jun 21 2007, 12:48 PM
Post #80

Cosmix Fairy

But...she can't control that "unbelievable" power xD

--------------------

11 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Add Reply
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:14 AM