I am a bully [ 2 ]  [7.41%]
Total Votes: 27
Guests cannot vote 
Boo
post Sep 26 2007, 8:51 PM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Yup, I'm really confident now. I'm not afraid to talk to my peers, I'm also beginning to hang out with a new group of friends (all of which are truely nice people.) Middle school was tough. I'm glad that that part of my life is done and over with.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Go to the top of the page
mimi_x3
post Oct 2 2007, 12:13 AM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Thats nice to hear that Boo, Got you got your confidence back and you deserve it cuz ur really nice

--------------------

[ My Sisters : Fa, Anny, Becca, And Riliana ]

Nothin Matters When Your Broken , How Can My heart possibly break when it wasnt even whole to start with,

<33 Dis Quote
"Love Is Like The Wind. You Can't See It But You Can Feel It" - Landen Carter ( A walk To remember)
Boo
post Oct 2 2007, 9:42 PM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

awww, thanks ^_^ You're nice too.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
mightymarty2
post Oct 3 2007, 6:39 PM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Its true though I believe no one should be bullied no matter who they are

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Riliana
post Oct 3 2007, 6:52 PM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Yeah, Agreeing with Martin here! We had a long talk about this.
Griselda
post Oct 4 2007, 9:33 PM
Post #46

A True Fairy

When I was very young, adults would always underestimate me. I was the last one they asked for help with on anything. That wasn't bullying, but it hurt me a great deal. Why? Because they asked my best friend to do everything, and even went so far as to accuse me of being mentally retarded when I was in fact smarter than average and they never even gave me a chance!

In the 2nd grade, I was made fun of for having money. So I hated the fact that my family was "rich." (We weren't really rich. We only seemed upper crust to the people of the neighborhood I lived in at the time.) Back then, my mother made me wear frilly dresses. The other little girls liked them, but they were jealous. With exceptions, a number of boys hated me for wearing them. I devised a plan where I would change into overalls and t-shirts when at school. Still, there was one redhead boy who really hated me. "POINTY GIRL CAN'T SIT HERE! DON'T LET WEIRD FACE GIRL SIT HERE! MAKE GLASSES GIRL GO AWAY!" He once put a nest of bees on a baseball plate.

Before middle school, though, I was usually known for being one of the tough girls that no one messed with.

The first years of middle school were the worst. Everyone hated me at middle school. I was anorexic and bulimic, on top of that. People beat me up to "prove" how weak I was, and nearly all the other kids would beat me up. I thought many times during those years about how lucky I was to have been born a girl. Had I been born a boy, I doubt I would be alive by now. Not because I'm sexist, but because other people are. I was beat up for being pathetic at gym class and sports. A boy of that age would have received even worse treatment.

Near the start of 8th grade, I devised a plan to get back at everyone. I did become "healthy" again, although I will always be overly conscious of my weight. (I'm currently 5'9" and weigh around 100 lbs.) I took up martial arts and became good at sports.

Then I became the bully, again. My "tough girl" image was back. I beat up anyone who said anything I didn't like. In my defense, it largely was for self-defense. That's what I told myself, anyway. In high school, I was a snob. College and the working world are different environments, though I never have let down my barriers. I obviously don't go around beating up people for the heck of it, but there's a large part of me that is still - for lack of a better word - vengeful.

This post has been edited by Griselda: Oct 4 2007, 9:36 PM

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Oct 5 2007, 4:39 PM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

thats terrible the part about being beaten up and snob bit

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Griselda
post Oct 5 2007, 7:47 PM
Post #48

A True Fairy

That's life.

--------------------
winxclub-joy
post Oct 6 2007, 10:02 AM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy

I just hate being bullied! Every time when I got bullied I'll fight with that person and ended up in my Teachers' Office. Luckily it's not Principal office or else I die XD

--------------------
HikkiMadness
post Oct 6 2007, 11:02 AM
Post #50

Pixie

Group: New Members

I've always been talked about by the popular girls, it was bad enough that they talked to me behind my back, but they did it in front of my face. It's always been because I find it hard to stand up for myself and the fact that I don't put on make-up, and that I've got slightly higher grades than them, sometimes I get really sick of it, I even had to move class.

This post has been edited by HikkiMadness: Oct 6 2007, 6:30 PM

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Oct 6 2007, 1:15 PM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

thats terrible

--------------------
mimi_x3
post Oct 6 2007, 2:57 PM
Post #52

Cosmix Fairy

Griselda all those stuff i can relate to you with, girls get it a lil more easy guys would get worst treament but in my case NOONE should qet builled that bad, I was the same with you sports and stuff to get back at em, but i understand where your coming from, but you should watch ur weight at 5'9 100lbs Thats not healthy, please be careful

--------------------

[ My Sisters : Fa, Anny, Becca, And Riliana ]

Nothin Matters When Your Broken , How Can My heart possibly break when it wasnt even whole to start with,

<33 Dis Quote
"Love Is Like The Wind. You Can't See It But You Can Feel It" - Landen Carter ( A walk To remember)
Griselda
post Oct 7 2007, 11:23 PM
Post #53

A True Fairy

QUOTE (winxclub-joy @ Oct 6 2007, 05:01 AM) *
I just hate being bullied! Every time when I got bullied I'll fight with that person and ended up in my Teachers' Office. Luckily it's not Principal office or else I die XD

I was just like that in high school! I try not to be hypocritical when judging students now because of this. (And I don't think I am hypocritical. Sharp, but I'm not a hypocrite.)

--------------------
Ranma
post Oct 24 2007, 9:53 AM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

((I did end up in the principals office. I was actually given detention, then suspended for fighting. Please don't fight if they aren't going to inflict physical harm on you. It only makes you look like the bad guy.))

Wow, I never said that kids who told grownups were wrong. You misread. What I said is don't be afraid of being called names for going to adults for help. Seriously, bullies use the name calling so that you 'don't' go to the grown ups. It is a "SCARE TACTIC" and it works. Don't let it work, talk to the people that can help.

I beg of you. If any of you are getting brutally bullied in school. Go to your teacher after class, the Principal, or who ever runs the school even, and talk to them. Explain your situation calmly and action will be taken.

Don't be afraid of names. Seriously. I rarely told people my problems because I was stubborn and I could fight back. However, there are better ways, and violence will get you into trouble. (I'm of the belief that if they are violent and beating you up you have every right to defend yourself though.) However, try nipping it in the bud before it grows. ((I remember that there was one bully I never fought because he never attacked me. However the mental abuse I suffered was horrible. I would come home crying some times.))

Go to your parents and ask them to talk to some one at school for you if you don't want to go yourself, but talk to some body. Some times you need to rely on other people to help you. Not every challenge was meant to be fought alone, and if you are being bullied you should not have to deal with it at all. Tell someone with power in your school and that person will take the appropriate action.

This post has been edited by Ranma: Oct 24 2007, 9:57 AM

--------------------

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 8:44 AM