Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> 7th Grade
Veronica
post Jun 9 2007, 8:14 PM
Post #1

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

Hey people who have already passed 7th grade...
Was it hard?
I'm just going there and i'm scared that it's really hard... mellow.gif

--------------------

Once there was a realm, different from all the others.
It was believed that once someone would become the new protector and save this realm.

Will she suffer?
"THE PROTECTOR OF DIYA" By Veronica

plz don't try to interrupt me. i've got my own life too. xD
Go to the top of the page
Meru
post Jun 10 2007, 2:51 AM
Post #2

A True Fairy

Well I believe it is quite different at every school. And country for that matter. I live in Canada, so all through elementary school we don't really learn squat about the states and vise versa.

But you'll be fine it may be challenging here and there, but after you graduate and look back at it all while your in college/university... you'll wish you were at least back in Junior high lol.

I also took grade 7-9 in french... and I'm english lol so now everything I learned then is a blur; I remember nothing and regret nothing!!!

--------------------
Connie
post Jun 10 2007, 5:24 PM
Post #3

Tynix Fairy

Yeah same for me, I'm going in the 7th grade next year or should i say this sept.

--------------------

Screenshot Credits to WinxMedia But I made this

thanks to Stellaksjuta
melgirl1778
post Jun 11 2007, 8:04 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

7th grade is the hardest year in middle school, just because of growing up and stuff. it really isnt that bad, but you learn a lot.

--------------------

Made by Jah

Connie
post Jun 11 2007, 11:42 PM
Post #5

Tynix Fairy

My parents are putting soo much pressure on me with the you better to well on the high school state exam and all that stuff, so they had pay for me to go to summer school

--------------------

Screenshot Credits to WinxMedia But I made this

thanks to Stellaksjuta
mimi_x3
post Aug 10 2007, 9:41 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

well going to 7th grade isnt the worst really matter of fact it was one of my best year now im going to 8th grade and 7th was so great depending on the school, and country of course and most imporatnt teacher, when i was in 7th grade i had alot of friends and my teachers were awesome of course 7th really isnt the most imporant 8th is because on 8th highschools are going to accept you for you grades so yeah but i hope you'll have a great 7th grade year

--------------------

[ My Sisters : Fa, Anny, Becca, And Riliana ]

Nothin Matters When Your Broken , How Can My heart possibly break when it wasnt even whole to start with,

<33 Dis Quote
"Love Is Like The Wind. You Can't See It But You Can Feel It" - Landen Carter ( A walk To remember)
melgirl1778
post Aug 11 2007, 3:36 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

i live in the us and middle school doent really count for anything, but it doesnt mean you shouldnt try. you just getinto highschool here, ut to get in better more advanced classes, you have to do well in middle school.

--------------------

Made by Jah

Riliana
post Aug 12 2007, 8:24 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

yeah when i was in middle school... it was more like dividing yet again the cliques... jocks, nerds, preps, norms... that was my middle school problem just trying to fit in. Just dont let it get to you to much, as long as ur with your friends your 7th grade year will be a breeze.
winxclub101
post Aug 13 2007, 5:11 PM
Post #9

Bloomix Fairy

QUOTE (melgirl1778 @ Jun 11 2007, 08:04 PM) *
7th grade is the hardest year in middle school, just because of growing up and stuff. it really isnt that bad, but you learn a lot.

you have a point im going to the 8th grade and 7th grade was my hardest year in middle school so far but if you take notes and pay attention in class it wont be so hard

This post has been edited by winxclub101: Aug 13 2007, 5:13 PM

--------------------

Userbar by DragonFire and Avatar by *Stella*
Boo
post Sep 24 2007, 9:47 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

7th grade education whise is really easy, thats nothing to be worried about. I will say this though: middle school years are the worst years of some people's lives. As long as you have a trustworthy friend you can share it with, you'll be fine.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Griselda
post Oct 4 2007, 9:40 PM
Post #11

A True Fairy

QUOTE (Boo @ Sep 24 2007, 04:47 PM) *
7th grade education whise is really easy, thats nothing to be worried about. I will say this though: middle school years are the worst years of some people's lives. As long as you have a trustworthy friend you can share it with, you'll be fine.

Exactly. Middle school years were the worst years of my life, because I lost all but one of my former friends. (And that one seemed more like an older sister than a friend. I wanted a friend!)

6th grade was worse than 7th grade for me, though.

--------------------
Boo
post Dec 22 2007, 1:54 AM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

Wow, that was my case too. I pretty much lost all of my friends but one because I stuck up for somebody that they all hated (but in my case, my one friend didn't act like an older sister to me). All three years of middle school were just absolutely horrible for me. I'd feel very very sad and I wouldn't know why and I hated it. 7th and 8th grade were my worst though, everything just crumbled on me. High school is so much better.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post Dec 22 2007, 11:23 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

Middle school was ok for me. I mean it sucks because your in the middle of being a child in elementary school and being a teenager in high school. Seventh grade was my funest year when I took risks with my friends then, and let myself have fun but I did get into a lot of fights, 8th grade was pretty boring for me since we were divided into houses and none of my friends from the year before were in my house. this year is worse for me though just because of issues I'm dealing with, but you have more freedom in high school because your older and teachers trust you more than they did in middle school.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 9:22 AM