Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Add Reply
> Hands Up For Those Who Think Bloom Is Getting Too Much Attention, this is a place where bloom haters and lovers argue about bloom
musaenchantixthe...
post Aug 11 2007, 1:33 AM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

well i guess she does think of good ideas sometimes. no wait you know what she is always the one coming up with the ideas and stuff. until now i noticed that.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
melgirl1778
post Aug 11 2007, 3:45 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

i love bloom! and have to dissagree with all of you. the others do get attencion, but bloom is the main character that keeps the show going, if the show was all just side stories it would be pretty boring. sometimes i dont think she gets enough attencion, like after season 1, her powers seamed to have dissapeared and are the same as everyone elses.

--------------------

Made by Jah

Musa : The Rocks...
post Aug 11 2007, 6:54 PM
Post #23

Enchantix Fairy

Group: Members

I have my hands feet and head up infact im jumping up and down! Bloom gets way 2 much attention ! I haven't really seen the 3rd season so i haven't seen any attention on the others soo i think bloom gets all the attention!its not fair! angry.gif without winx Bloom would b nothing without stella bloom wouldn't know she could do magic! even the witches have a lil' credit ! if their ancestors hadn't destroyed Sparx , Bloom would just b a normal happy fairy then maybe the others would get attention too! Bloom always Bloom Bloom Bloom Bloom! I hate Bloom right now! icon_evil.gif sad.gif

--------------------
Temari and Gaara and the anime Naruto rule! YEAH!!! Sasuke and Orochimaru and Kabuto suck! S-U-C-K SUCK!!!!!
musaenchantixthe...
post Aug 11 2007, 7:27 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

wow! you must really hate bloom. but i totally agree and i am with you musa the rockstar.

--------------------
melgirl1778
post Aug 13 2007, 3:33 AM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

with ut all those thing, the show wouldnt be very interesting though. itd like harry potter with out harry potter!!

--------------------

Made by Jah

Riliana
post Aug 13 2007, 6:39 AM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

True i just well sort of get tired of bloom here and there. She seems to be the one who comes up with all the plans. I mean Tecna is smart why dont she open her mouth up. If you seen w.i.t.c.h. why isnt the show something like that actually. I mean i dont hate hate her but i just get tired of her.
musaenchantixthe...
post Aug 13 2007, 10:18 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

sorry melgirl. that its upsetting you. but bloom really do too much attention. like in the episode i think it called the voice of nature. in that episode they had to take a test hiking through the swamp and couldn't use their magic. they had to use the voice of nature. if i remember clearly flora and bloom were the only ones who could hear the voice of nature. i understand that flora can hear it but how come bloom hear it too. she is the fairy of dragonfire. how does that relate to nature. that show should of been about flora helping them get through the swamp. and if they wanted another of the winx to be able to hear the nature it should have been stella or musa. tecna no cause she all about the tecnology. they just wanted bloom to get the center of attention again.
once again i am sorry if what i am saying upsets you,melgirl.

--------------------
melgirl1778
post Aug 14 2007, 2:58 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

so what if bloom could hear it. that was like the 4th episode. there is also a episode were its about musa and her dad and bloom was only shown dancing.

--------------------

Made by Jah

musaenchantixthe...
post Aug 14 2007, 8:46 PM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

sorry i didn't wanted to make you mad.

--------------------
melgirl1778
post Aug 14 2007, 9:47 PM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

oh, its fine, i was jsut trying to say my point. i like arguing.

--------------------

Made by Jah

musaenchantixthe...
post Aug 14 2007, 10:18 PM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

oh. i like to say what i think. don't like to argue alot. well except with my sisters i do alot. but besides that i don't like to argue cause i don't like to upset people or get them mad.

--------------------
sapphire
post Aug 17 2007, 5:47 PM
Post #32

Harmonix Fairy

yeah well, sorry to upset you melgirl, but I think bloom does get too much attention. So far, if I'm am not wrong, you are the only bloom lover here. I didn't wacth season 1 at all, but I do remember the episode where bloom some how could hear what the voice of nature has to say. that is very weird. her power is the dragonflame and I don't see how it is related to nature. and in almost every episode there is bloom. not that i'm exagratting, but in the swason 1 episode 1 what happened to flora? i'm not saying all this because i like flora best but it is just that it is a fact. so melgirl, sorry if we upseted you. and anyway, surely there are more bloom lover's out there?

--------------------
My posts: My Parents are alive ---> every friday

What people should post more: winx club: the lost princess, dreamer, riven's dairy, hands up for those who think bloom gets too much attention
musaenchantixthe...
post Aug 17 2007, 9:58 PM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

yea sapphire is right. and i congrats you melgirl cause you are the only bloom lover who came and agrue.

--------------------
sapphire
post Aug 18 2007, 10:22 AM
Post #34

Harmonix Fairy

well... maybe bloom is nice in some ways, but it's just that we can't see it. But everything will always turn out to be related to bloom. i just wactched episode 18 of season 3 and it was stella's father. not bloom's. so why is it that stella had to comfort bloom in the end?
bloom might not be that bad, it's just that the way everything is related to her is very annoying.

--------------------

What people should post more: winx club: the lost princess, dreamer, riven's dairy, hands up for those who think bloom gets too much attention
dragonFire
post Aug 18 2007, 5:27 PM
Post #35

Bloomix Fairy

bloom does get alot of attention, evn though shez the main character n all, but i think they shud make her personality a bit for enthusiastic and exciting. i wish they wud focus a bit mor on tecna n musca, like where they r from n their family n all that since we didnt get to c their realms.
winxclub-joy
post Aug 19 2007, 8:29 AM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Ya I have to agree with you guys, although Bloom is my fave character she's getting too much attention almost in every episodes. If they are going to focused this show on Bloom, they should not call this show winx club instead cuz it's all about Bloom. And now the movie is mainly about Bloom too, I'm sick of it. Her past, parents blah blah blah. =="

But to say some good points, without her really made the show least interesting. If the creators also focused on other winx members the show would be good, like adding Tecna's parents. It's seems like they added the winx's parents without Tecna's. I really want to see what Tecna's parents looks like, but i don't think the creator will do something on it =="

Or also something else, as long as the show is not really all about Bloom! MEOW~

--------------------
Boo
post Aug 21 2007, 2:44 AM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

Tecna's parents would be interesting to see on the show...we also haven't seen Flora's parents either.

I will be disappointed about the movie and I can see it already. Why? Too much Bloom. icon_sad.gif

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
musaenchantixthe...
post Aug 21 2007, 6:53 PM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

oh you are right Boo we haven't seen flora's parents. the only family member we saw of hers is her little sister. she is so cute. but doesn't look like flora at all.

--------------------
Boo
post Aug 21 2007, 11:11 PM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

Thats why it'd be interesting to see Flora's parents. Flora's sister looks almost completely opposite of her...

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
sapphire
post Aug 23 2007, 6:08 AM
Post #40

Harmonix Fairy

season 3 ending was a bit too rush, juz bloom and more bloom. i didn't quite understand it...

--------------------

22 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 22nd May 2024 - 6:11 AM