5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Add Reply
> Season 4 Final, Episode 26 Discussion
ari3lsss
post Nov 13 2009, 1:20 PM
Post #41

Charmix Fairy

Group: Members

I don't know what to say...I'm confused and upset! part of me just wants to give up on winx Club forever cause of this ending it SUCKED!!! the other wants to wait for the rest! but whos knows how long that will take!!!! worse season ever!!! my fav season will always be season 3! season 4 sucks!
Go to the top of the page
dejong12
post Nov 13 2009, 1:39 PM
Post #42

Enchantix Fairy

I really hope that next season will be better and that it will come soon! I'm too upset.
Stellaksjuta
post Nov 13 2009, 1:50 PM
Post #43

Mythix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I was disspointed with the last episdode. It all seemed kinda cheesy and went so fast. Why the heck put Love&Pet with the shop theme song like in the middle of the episode when it's not even about the shop.
I don't like that Nabu is dead and Layla is all sad now. She had her "good" time in season 3 when Baltor/Valtor was in Andros.
Still analysing the episode though
winxclub-joy
post Nov 13 2009, 1:51 PM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

at first, we are anticipating to wait season 4

half of the season 4 is so cool....

but the other half, the last 3 episodes? Was such err..... To be honest I think Nabu doesn't deserves to die! It's like hello?! He just appeared in season 3, make a last cameo in the winx movie and now you tell me he's dead in season 4? Pardon? Hello?

*Though I admit rainbow done quite.....daring in this season. Disney only make people sick to death, didn't kill a character on the spot*

And now a cliff hanger? And a messed up last episode with Nabu's body appearing? Maybe his spirit, ghost? What is rainbow trying to tell us? I don't get it at all!

And I wanted to complain about "reuse" the story plot again. Well, they started with that..... Anyone notices that Roxy is the only family with pink hair. (Inherited Sky's Genetics, if you get what I mean)

BTW, the last scene shows that the girl flew off with enchantix......Does that mean that believix only for earth?

For now, I wanna curse Rainbow with curses, NOW!

--------------------
Stellaksjuta
post Nov 13 2009, 2:00 PM
Post #45

Mythix Fairy

QUOTE (winxclub-joy @ Nov 13 2009, 03:51 PM) *
at first, we are anticipating to wait season 4

half of the season 4 is so cool....

but the other half, the last 3 episodes? Was such err..... To be honest I think Nabu doesn't deserves to die! It's like hello?! He just appeared in season 3, make a last cameo in the winx movie and now you tell me he's dead in season 4? Pardon? Hello?

*Though I admit rainbow done quite.....daring in this season. Disney only make people sick to death, didn't kill a character on the spot*

And now a cliff hanger? And a messed up last episode with Nabu's body appearing? Maybe his spirit, ghost? What is rainbow trying to tell us? I don't get it at all!

And I wanted to complain about "reuse" the story plot again. Well, they started with that..... Anyone notices that Roxy is the only family with pink hair. (Inherited Sky's Genetics, if you get what I mean)

BTW, the last scene shows that the girl flew off with enchantix......Does that mean that believix only for earth?

For now, I wanna curse Rainbow with curses, NOW!

About the enchantix in the end: nah,the way they y was copied from the intro when they fly to earth scene. They cutted the Winx and they had enchantixes there
aqua_pearl
post Nov 13 2009, 2:37 PM
Post #46

Sirenix Fairy

I'm sorry I must of blacked out at all the exciting parts. Oh wait, there were none.

They have some good plots, but instead of focusing on teh story building ones they were trying to tie up all the loose ends. We didnt need to see any of that. What should of happened after the wizards were frozen (they might not be dead icon_surprised.gif) they should have gone with Layla to Andros and had a funeral, and did like time lapses (like make it seem like a few months have gone by) where it shows Layla mourning, and moving on and then the winx could come to see her and they could update her with Roxy is going to Alphea and the boys returned to red fountain. Then they could talk about where they should go from here and then layla should suggest she wants them to return to gardenia because thats what Nabu wanted. And then bloom can say her nugget about not giving up on dreams just because theyre guardians. Then layla could finsih with something like life goes on and ill always keep nabu with me etc, they hug, the end.

Then you can assume they returned to earth together and maybe continued with the shop, and the band.

Big mess up with just sticking nabu in as a filler, recylcing clips whatever. Layla getting over Nabu in a day is just messed up. I know younger audiences dont want to be depressed but no one can get over them that quick.

I can see it was nabu because no one would care if it was timmy (or few) he would never take helia away because he said flora was his favourite (she probably wouldnt go for revenge anyways) Riven had gone through to much to get rid of him (for a minute I thought at the end they were going their seperate ways) and brandon and sky are invincible because of their status. Nabu was a good choice but he was still my favourite...

Layla will find love again or just be a happy single person. No one can stay unhappy in winx.

My feelings on teh season. I think I will have to wait until after Rai english. I didnt like season 2 much at first but now i do. However with this...good ideas piled with whatever ideas they could pull from their butt to make money just covered up the good ideas.

Im disapointed. Its like thats it. they saved the day. we're all happy.

It seemed like one big commercial.
winxclub001
post Nov 13 2009, 2:40 PM
Post #47

Charmix Fairy

QUOTE (Stellaksjuta @ Nov 13 2009, 03:00 PM) *
About the enchantix in the end: nah,the way they y was copied from the intro when they fly to earth scene. They cutted the Winx and they had enchantixes there

I actually think they will have their Enchantix again. Believix was to make people believe in magic and since they finished that mission, they don't need Believix anymore. So I guess Enchantix will be the transformation in season 5/movie2 again.

And my opinion about episode 26:
The last fight with the Wizards was just too short. I think they deserved a better ending (but it wasn't as bad as Valtor's last scene). But I actually liked the 4th season, it was better than season 3 (animation, coloring, story, etc.).

--------------------

Winxclub001 // Believe in the Power of Winx!
winxclubrox23
post Nov 13 2009, 6:51 PM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

QUOTE (bubamara @ Nov 13 2009, 12:13 AM) *
Riven adds (to Musa): And the two of us will be together again.
Musa: Listen, Riven, I realized so much about you in these last couple of months.
Riven: I've realized that I need to change. Even I realized that I was wrong so many times. Please, give me another chance, I don't want to loose what we have. (they kiss)
Riven: What happened with Layla and Nabu...
Musa: Please, Riven, don't say anything...

YES!!! WOOO!!! *Dances around my living room* That only took 26 episodes. Sheesh. Way, way overdue.

Okay, now that that's over with, I shall list some annoyances I had:

1: Why did the wizards have such a lame defeat? Ice? What is this, season 1 all over again!? They could have had a bit more pizazz. They killed Nabu, yet get such a lame defeat?

2: Loose ends. Loose ends and more loose ends. That was the most rushed episode ever.

2: Okay, seriously. We need to fire some animators. Showing Nabu twice? That's not cool! It had me all excited for a second! I though he was going to like, push them out of the way and be all "Tada! I'm here!"

3: So the girls are staying on Earth? What? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Season 5 to be epic.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to watch the Season 2 finale, to remind myself what one should look like.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
terriordx32
post Nov 13 2009, 7:04 PM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Winx suck at finales, i havent seen or heard of a good finale.

My fav season was 3, i wonder what they will do in season 5

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
dejong12
post Nov 13 2009, 7:05 PM
Post #50

Enchantix Fairy

I have the feeling that I don't want to watch the season again in Dutch! XD
I hope that season 5 will be good!

This post has been edited by dejong12: Nov 13 2009, 7:05 PM
Dreaming_faerie
post Nov 13 2009, 7:06 PM
Post #51

Charmix Fairy

P-Girl, did you use the BURN-E icon I made?

AWESOME! Two thumbs up.

Now that I slept on it, some words come to mind for this season. In the words of the great Gordon Ramsay - "Total, total shame."

--------------------
P-girl
post Nov 13 2009, 7:07 PM
Post #52

Cosmix Fairy

Yep! That one was awesome.

The season was good, in my opinion, it was the finale that wasn't. I'm not one to talk down stories I enjoyed because of a lousy ending. (Looking at you, Stephen King.)

This post has been edited by P-girl: Nov 13 2009, 7:08 PM
ShadowEnchantix
post Nov 13 2009, 9:10 PM
Post #53

Charmix Fairy

So they had Enchantix all along just like I thought. In the last part when they were flying we can see them in enchantix outfits. Believix was temporary transformation. I'm really happy about it because Enchantix just feels more like final transformation than believix. But season 4, well I can't say I hate it but I can't say I love it either. The ending was too LAME. Well now I'm thinking the whole season is just LAME. Some really good episodes and then some stupid episodes. The love & pet thing has annoyed me all along. Well the ending was a bit touching. Roxy's mom and dad together. The best part was Faragonda jamming. LOL Can't wait for seaosn 5 and the 2nd movie
bubamara
post Nov 13 2009, 9:20 PM
Post #54

Bloomix Fairy

Maybe enchantix thing is just another glitch, and it doesn't mean that they go back to enchantix? Since, if they wanted to show that, wouldn't they show Roxy flying with them while they are in Enchanitx form? It seems to me that it was just another unused shot from when they just came to Earth. It seems like they had some extra clips and glued them together to make ending. I don't get it at all.
P-girl
post Nov 13 2009, 9:22 PM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy

Wasn't that kinda like the way Neon Genesis Evangelion ended? Talk about another good show that got screwed over by a lousy ending.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Nov 13 2009, 9:22 PM
ShadowEnchantix
post Nov 13 2009, 10:20 PM
Post #56

Charmix Fairy

They only changed the background in that last scene when they are flying in Enchantix. It's easy to do in Flash which is the program they are obviously using. Why would they show that scene if they didn't go back to Enchantix? I was wondering, when I first saw the believix pictures, why they would they replace enchantix because it's so great and they said it's the final form. Maybe it really is the final form but they can use other transformations which they need in different kind of situtations like in this season they needed it to defeat the wizards and make people believe in magic. Well we will see what happens when the season 5 comes. But I think they will have Believix in the 2nd movie.
wkw427
post Nov 13 2009, 10:23 PM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

I head this episode is great because its a new episode, but for some reason megaupload is only sending it to me at 50kbs.

I havn't been this irked in.. I can't remember when. -explode-

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
bubamara
post Nov 13 2009, 10:24 PM
Post #58

Bloomix Fairy

Why would they show Nabu if he is not back alive? Answer: they don't care! They decided to go to vacation, said, ok, people, just give us what you have so far, and we'll make some sort of ending from it.
Dreaming_faerie
post Nov 13 2009, 10:25 PM
Post #59

Charmix Fairy

Didn't they only need Believix to bring back people's belief in faeries? Now that people believe in faeries again, that transformation isn't needed and they can use enchantix again.

Shame though since I really liked the believix, but we all know they're creating another transformation. I know if I don't get a sparkly, new transformation, I will not be happy. (How can you have a magical girl series and not more transformations?)

At least the rest of the season was good. A bad ending can ruin a series. Yamo to Bonshi to Hon no Tabito is an example. I could have gone without the incest-implied ending. That ending was horrible.

And we don't talk about Ichigo 100%.

--------------------
wkw427
post Nov 13 2009, 11:10 PM
Post #60

Cosmix Fairy

watching now

-When Gantlos stomps, they used new music, good music, epic music
-Nebula roundhouse kick
-Very good +evil points for them pulling a muse of being powerful when they are weak!
-Wizards using convergence also +evil
-Freezing in ice. That is epic.
-This was the FIRST time that a fairy with a MODERATELY large speaking role is not with her wings!

-The second girl who knocked at the door
WAS
FLORA'S
LITTE
SISTER
I will take a screenshot for proof. man...
-Faragonda is now the only character I know who has worn the same clothes for four years
If you don't count the simpsons
-Yeah, them flying with enchantix was a HUGE goof up..

Where did people see nabu holding layla?

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 6th June 2024 - 3:05 PM